- » Low Fat Waffle
Low Fat Waffle Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat waffle recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat waffle recipes.
Whole Wheat Oatmeal Waffles With Pumpkin Seeds And Cranberries
Made with a blend of whole wheat flour and oats, flecked with poppy seeds and bejeweled with dried cranberries these waffles are almond milk-moist with a golden crust and heart healthy goodness. These waffles still beat pancakes. Pancakes are “tasty”,... - 123.371
1) As per the instructions on the package, toast the waffles.
2) Onto each waffle, spread the pineapple evenly.
3) Mix together the yogurt and 3 tablespoons of pineapple juice. Blend well.
4) Onto the fruit-topped waffle, spoon the mixture.
5)... - 27.8676
Cinnamon Roll Waffles
Crunchy on the outside, tender on the inside, these cinnamon roll waffles are sure to make your breakfast extra special! - 0
You May Also Like!
1.Sift all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt, if using, into a large bowl.
2.Stir in the buttermilk, apple juice, and honey.
3.Beat egg whites in a separate bowl with an electric mixer on high until stiff peaks... - 42.3348
Whole Wheat Waffles
1. In a medium size bowl add the first 4 ingredients. Mix well.
2. Add milk and egg yolk. Add this mixture to the dry ingredients and stir to get a smooth consistency.
3. Beat the egg whites till stiff white peaks are formed. Fold this in the... - 40.5205
Oat Bran Waffles
1.Spray waffle iron with cooking spray and preheat.
2.Combine pancake mix, oat bran and the rest of the ingredients.
3.Ladle batter onto hot waffle iron.
4. Bake until it stops steaming.
5 . Using a fork lift waffle off the iron.
6. Serve hot... - 43.2675
1. Heat the waffle iron.
2. Sift all the dry ingredients together. Beat the eggs well and combine with the milk; add to the dry mixture, beating until smooth.
3. Drain the corn and add to the mixture. Stir in the cooled butter or margarine.
4. Pour the batter... - 33.9333
Corn Meal Waffles
1. Heat the waffle iron.
2. Sift the dry ingredients together.
3. Beat the egg yolks well and combine with the buttermilk; add to the corn meal mixture, beating until smooth. Stir in the cooled butter, margarine or shortening.
4. Beat the egg whites stiff but... - 36.6699
Heat the waffle iron.
Combine egg, milk, margarine and cheese in a pie plate or shallow bowl.
Dip bread slices into mixture, one at a time, until well coated.
Bake in waffle iron until golden brown.
This recipe needs no topping if you use Parmesan cheese to... - 32.0352
Corn Oat Waffles
In a large mixing bowl combine flour, cornmeal, oat bran, sugar, yeast, and salt.
Add milk, egg whites, and cooking oil. Beat with a rotary beater or an electric mixer on medium speed about 1 minute or till thoroughly combined. Cover bowl loosely. Chill for 2... - 33.1111
Strawberry Bran Waffles
1. Preheat the waffle maker.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, bran cereal, baking powder, and salt.
3. Make a well in the center of ingredients and pour in milk, sour cream, and 1 teaspoon honey.
4. Use an electric beater or a... - 47
Easy Gingerbread Waffles
1. Coat an 8-inch square waffle iron with cooking spray and allow to preheat at 350 degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl cream margarine and add molasses and eggs, beating well.
3. In a small bowl, stir well combining flours, ginger, cinnamon,... - 47.1424
Chocolate Pecan Waffles
1.Preheat the waffle maker.
2.Take a bowl, mix flour, cocoa, baking powder, sugar and pecans in it.
3.Stir in oil and cottage cheese.
4.With a spoon or spatula, put the beaten egg whites in the center.
5.Bake following the instructions... - 42.1131
Whole Wheat Waffles With Honey Peanut Butter Drizzle
1. Prepare a waffle iron by brushing with canola oil. Spray with cooking spray if required
2. Set it on medium heat to warm up while the batter is being prepared.
3. In a small microwaveable bowl, pour out the honey and the peanut... - 47.5872