Low Fat Lasagna
- » Low Fat Vegetarian Lasagna
Low Fat Vegetarian Lasagna Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat vegetarian lasagna recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat vegetarian lasagna recipes.
Healthy Spinach And Ricotta Stuffed Lasagna Rolls
How about this super delicious and healthy recipe for a romantic dinner with your vegetarian girl friend? You do not need to me rich, handsome or a rock star to win love. All you need is to follow this healthy lasagna recipe to win her heart! This is a... - 125.587
Rawgosia011 - Raw Food
Restaurant style food at your doorstep. If you are minutes away from a fabulous meal, check this video. It prepares wonderful vegan lasagna loaded with vegetables. The rich and creamy sauces bring out the great taste into this fine recipe. The savory topping... - 109.082
Spinach Lasagna With Steamed Veggies
Today, we are going to make Spinach Lasagna with Steamed Veggies using brown rice pasta and vegan cheeses. This is a vegan version of the popular Italian dish Lasagna using soy tofu, soy parmesan cheese and soy mozzarella cheese. Watch this video to see how... - 51.7936
Spinach Mushroom Lasagna
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Take thawed frozen spinach and squeeze out as much moisture as possible from it.
3) Mix together the spinach with cottage cheese, egg whites and Italian seasoning blend.
4) In a medium... - 50.5782
Place tomatoes, mushrooms, red peppers, carrot, onion, wine or grape juice, garlic, honey, basil, rosemary, oregano, thyme, and black pepper in a large, heavy saucepan.
Simmer for 20 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix together the egg whites and the... - 49.4316
Black Bean Lasagna
Heat water or broth in a skillet over medium heat.
Add onions, garlic, and mushrooms.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until vegetables are lightly browned.
Add liquid if necessary during this process.
Stir in oregano, basil, and parsley.
Add... - 47.0994
Spinach Lasagna Rolls
1. Saute chopped onion in olive oil until soft. Add garlic, red pepper flakes, sugar, and tomatoes, juice and all. Stir in grated carrot and zucchini. Salt and pepper to taste. Simmer the sauce for at least 1 hour, until the shredded vegetables have dissolved... - 39.2461