- » Low Fat Vegetarian Lasagna
Low Fat Vegetarian Lasagna Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat vegetarian lasagna recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat vegetarian lasagna recipes.
Healthy Spinach And Ricotta Stuffed Lasagna Rolls
How about this super delicious and healthy recipe for a romantic dinner with your vegetarian girl friend? You do not need to me rich, handsome or a rock star to win love. All you need is to follow this healthy lasagna recipe to win her heart! This is a... - 133.543
Place tomatoes, mushrooms, red peppers, carrot, onion, wine or grape juice, garlic, honey, basil, rosemary, oregano, thyme, and black pepper in a large, heavy saucepan.
Simmer for 20 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix together the egg whites and the... - 50.9822
Black Bean Lasagna
Heat water or broth in a skillet over medium heat.
Add onions, garlic, and mushrooms.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until vegetables are lightly browned.
Add liquid if necessary during this process.
Stir in oregano, basil, and parsley.
Add... - 49.1417
Spinach Mushroom Lasagna
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Take thawed frozen spinach and squeeze out as much moisture as possible from it.
3) Mix together the spinach with cottage cheese, egg whites and Italian seasoning blend.
4) In a medium... - 48.7134
Spinach Lasagna Rolls
1. Saute chopped onion in olive oil until soft. Add garlic, red pepper flakes, sugar, and tomatoes, juice and all. Stir in grated carrot and zucchini. Salt and pepper to taste. Simmer the sauce for at least 1 hour, until the shredded vegetables have dissolved... - 38.0554