Low Fat Lasagna
- » Low Fat Vegetable Vegetarian Lasagna
Low Fat Vegetable Vegetarian Lasagna Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat vegetable vegetarian lasagna recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat vegetable vegetarian lasagna recipes.
Place tomatoes, mushrooms, red peppers, carrot, onion, wine or grape juice, garlic, honey, basil, rosemary, oregano, thyme, and black pepper in a large, heavy saucepan.
Simmer for 20 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix together the egg whites and the... - 49.4316
You May Also Like!
Vegetarian Lasagna With Tofu
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In medium saucepan, combine tomato sauce, garlic powder, oregano, and basil. Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes. Stir in mushrooms; remove from heat.
3. In medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients... - 39.2702
Low Fat Vegetable And Cheese Lasagne
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. ln a saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon oil over moderate heat.
3. Add and sauté the onions and garlic for 5 minutes until onions are soft and golden.
4. Add tomatoes, tomato paste, and herbs and stir to... - 46.721
Herbed Vegetarian Lasagna
Finally, a Vegetarian Lasagna that your palate will fall in love with! This Vegetarian Lasagna will make your taste buds crave for more! Why not start with it right away? - 44.1708
Layered Vegetable Lasagna
Press spinach between paper towels until barely moist.
Combine spinach, cottage cheese, and egg substitute in a medium bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray; add oil, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion, and... - 47.3709
Convenient Vegetarian Lasagna
The Convenient Vegetarian Lasagna is as the name implies easy to make and perfect for your parties! You will definitely go green after tasting this yummy and filling Convenient Vegetarian Lasagna! - 50.0197
Vegetarian Noodle Lasagna
A layered noodles and vegetarian lasagna with creamy tomato and cheese sauce, spiced with italian herbs like basil, oregano and thyme and filled wit pesto sauce and veggies! - 46.3167
Simmer tomatoes, tomato sauce, oregano, basil and pepper while you prepare other ingredients.
Heat oil in skillet and saute onions and garlic until onion is limp.
Add mushrooms, carrot and green pepper and saute over high heat to evaporate liquid... - 39.4364
Healthy Vegetarian Lasagna
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Cook lasagna noodles al dente using package directions; drain.
In a small bowl combine ricotta cheese, cottage cheese, parsley, garlic, nutmeg and pepper; mix well.
In a 9 x 13-inch baking dish spread 1 cup Marinara Sauce.
Arrange... - 44.9969
Fresh Herb And Vegetable Lasagna
The fresh herb and vegetable lasagna is a vegetarian lasagna prepared with vegetables and lasagna noodles and flavored with basil, rosemary and thyme. Prepared with a filling of cooked eggplant, zucchini, red peppers and mushrooms, the lasagna is also... - 47.1159
Luscious Vegetarian Lasagna
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Follow package directions to cook lasagna and drain, when done.
3) In a medium saucepan, bring a mixture of tomatoes with juice, tomato sauce, oregano, basil and black pepper to a boil over... - 43.4326