Low Fat Vegetable
- » Low Fat Vegetable Side Dish
Low Fat Vegetable Side Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat vegetable side dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat vegetable side dish recipes.
Refreshing Spring Salad
This salad is so easy and is deeeeelicious! A must try for sure. Salads are great to make ahead of time, assemble the salad and keep the dressing in a separate container and when you’re ready to eat, just toss together. - 128.668
Vegetables With Barbeque Sauce
Ever wondered how great it would be to get that smoky taste of barbeque sauce when you are on a raw food diet. Well, chef Joy Houston shows in this video a very innovative dish made with vegetables with a dash of barbeque sauce. The choice of vegetables in... - 125.994
Mixed Vegetable Couscous
Another tasty recipe when you are on the Diet. This Couscous recipe has its authentic-tasting version, with mixed vegetables. You won't believe how good this low-calorie Salad can be! This makes a delicious breakfast or lunch - ideal for children, but... - 120.589
Tasty Roasted Cauliflower Soup
In just a matter of minutes, you can put together this mouthwatering, restaurant-style cauliflower soup that get its kick from a slew of herbs and spices. A dish to enjoy at home. Chef Keith Snow shares a few simple steps to attain a lip-smacking soup. - 119.662
Easy Low-fat Raw Veggie Pitas
Marinated veggies and arugula wrapped up in a cabbage pita! Saaaweet! Seriously though, this is pretty darn yummy. You might want to eat like 6 of them ;) - 118.961
Low Carb Garlic Mashed Potato
How about having a low carb garlic mashed potato to save you from some carbs? In this video, Chef Kelly from Lowcarbcafe uses her favorite low carb food for this recipe and its cauliflower. Watch the video to find out how she converts cauliflower into... - 115.687
Easy Grilled Vegetables
This is a quick and easy recipe to make Grilled Vegetables. These can be served as a side dish or can be used to make a salad. Grilled Vegetables are healthy too. - 115.387
Garlic-pepper Stir Fried Chinese Greens
Don’t you just love Chinese greens? Simple to cook and full of flavor, these greens feel healthy just simply stir fried! Watch Chef Vikas as he stir fries Chinese greens with an added flavor of garlic and soya. Watch and learn! - 114.933
Tabouleh is the most popular of all Arabic salads, parsley being the main ingredient in this dish, it is unique as parsley is normally used for garnish only. Watch the video and try this sumptuous piquant salad, it's flavors are adorable. - 113.409
Mixed Vegetable Sabji In The Pressure Cooker
Sabji or shaak is a must-have side dish in any vegetarian Indian meal and is a quick and easy way to include veggies in your diet. Watch Bhavna make a Indian-style mixed vegetable sabji which takes just 5 minutes to make in the pressure cooker. It is a great... - 110.704
Japanese New Year Chicken And Vegetable Stew
Nishime, a humble Japanese Vegetable Stew, is a New Years staple for many Japanese households in Hawaii. There are probably many different versions of this recipe but here is one tutorial that is easy to follow and make, for someone who is making this... - 107.955
Those of you who are looking for the recipe of Raita, will find this very useful. The Chef shows how to make Vegetable Raita. It's very easy to make and goes well with biryani or pulao. - 107.813
Chinese New Year Seven Vegetable Stir Fry
Flavor, happiness and luck can be yours if you make this wonderful colorful and festive stir fry in honor of the Chinese New Year. Like all stir fries, the only difficult part is the preparation of the ingredients while the cooking process is quick and easy.... - 106.518
Nutritionally Dense Low-fat Side Salad
This salad is a real fun way to incorporate healthy vegetables into your game without getting real fancy. You don’t have to cook it, it’s not really a salad, or a vegetable but combines both things together beautifully to be nice and easy. This salad... - 105.872
Easy Raw Coleslaw
To those who are fond of having different kinds of salads will really like this one. The Chef shows how to make Easy Raw Coleslaw which is tasty and healthy too. - 103.914
Low-fat Healthy Sweet Potato Mash
Considered a super food, sweet potato is a nutritional powerhouse packed with flavor. Resist smothering your sweet potatoes in loads of butter and skip the overly-sweet traditional casserole with marshmallows, brown sugar, spices and maple syrup and try this... - 102.472
Zesty Cilantro Lime Salad Dressing
Very few foods are as comforting and soul-satisfying as mixed green salad served with zesty-tango cilantro-lime dressing. The star of this dressing of course, is cilantro. Bursting with flavors and colors, this refreshing and absolute delicious salad dressing... - 102.092
Lemon Mint Dressing
The zesty tart flavors of lemon blended with cool mint makes for a lively dressing that adds taste to any salad you care to add it to. Just make sure you get hold of fresh mint to make this dressing for better taste. - 100.711
Oven Roasted Veggies
Roasted veggies are healthier options as they are coked without any oil! See the video on more of Holly's healthy cooking in this video! - 100.517
Very Low Fat Green Onion And Potato Salad
When was the last time you had your potato salad side, without feeling too guilty about the calories in mayonnaise or sour cream? Here is a delicious almost fat-free potato salad that you can enjoy without any worry. - 99.2412
Homemade Asian Sesame Salad Dressing
Here is an amzing flavorful oriental style dressing that is dainty enough to jazz up your boring greens into gourmet delight. This video features a simple sesame salad dressing recipe that is extremely breeze to make. Just get stirring some at home and... - 98.7594
Delicious Shallot Vinaigrette
If you love shallots, this vinaigrette is just right for you. Zesty shallots combined with vinegar and mustard gives this dressing an added kick that can't be missed. Drizzle it over your fish, chicken and vegetable for bon appetite! - 98.3295
Homemade Lemon Dill Dressing
What could be a better way to perk up your crunchy salad than a refreshing, tart lemon-dill dressing. Tanginess of lemon blended with fresh flavors of dill makes for a salad that helps to flavor up anything you choose to add it to. - 98.1013
Summer Grilled Vegetables
The hardest part about grilling is turning the grill on. The rest is just a breeze! Summer time is the time to get your barbecue grills fired and there is nothing more delicious and easy than to throw on some fresh season veggies onto the grill to serve with... - 97.8137
Creamy Curry Dressing For Salad
This video presents a creamy curry dressing that not only tastes indulgent, but comes packed with taste boosting ingredients like yogurt and honey. Just pick your favorite curry, add yogurt and honey to it, stir and add it to your spinach salad. Yummy! - 97.0397
Creamy Green Chili Dressing
If you are looking for a real palate-pleasing salad dressing recipe, then this creamy chili dressing is likely to hit home. The hot flavors of chili blended with sour cream gives this dressing its luscious texture and taste. A win-win salad dressing for your... - 96.183
Homemade Buttermilk Ranch Salad Dressing
Store-bought ranch dressing is no match for this homemade version that oozes with both taste and health. Buttermilk and mayo mixed together and spiked with yummy herbs gives this dressing its kick. Add it to your green or chicken salad and you have a yummy... - 95.6825
Creamy Pepper Dressing
Add a bit of zip and intensity to your regular cabbage salad with this tasty, overwhelming pepper salad dressing. To add some more character to this dressing, add some extra scoops of mayo, hot sauce, and quality cider vinegar. - 93.1386
Roasted Vegetables With Stacey Hawkins
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Clean and chop all the vegetables (cut into 1/2-inch cubes).
3) Put all the vegetables in a baking dish.
4) Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
5) Toss well to coat... - 89.5878
Yummy Salsa Ranch Dressing
One of the quickest and simplest ways to fill up your stomach is to gorge on salads. Just chop lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers and all other veggies you would like to have and toss them with yummy salsa ranch dressing. Creamy and tasty, this one's truly... - 89.5302
Tasty Taco Ranch Dressing For Salad
Ranch salad dressing holds a bad rep for being high on fat. However, you can slim it down by swapping a few high-fat ingredients with healthy ones. A great dressing to squeeze in between your tacos. A healthy snack option any time, any where. - 89.1407
Tasty Red Navel Salad Dressing
When it comes to experimenting with your salad dressings, sky is indeed the limit! In this zestful salad dressing, the chef uses a unique variety of orange— the red navel to impart a citrusy, colorful personality to the dressing. A must have dish indeed! - 85.7978
Bottle Gourd And Papaya Stew
A light and mildly sweet vegetable stew made with milk and a hint of ginger. A perfect Indian and Bengali meal starter with rice. - 52.578
1) Take a heavy saucepan with a tight-fitting lid, put potatoes in it.
2) Add water covering by 2 inches.
3) Sprinkle salt to taste.
4) Cover the mixture and bring to a boil for approximately 8 minutes till tender.
5) Drain the contents and put in a... - 51.299
Tofu Vegetable Saute
Prepare couscous as directed on package.
Place on plate.
Microwave at High for 4 to 5 minutes, or until defrosted.
Stir to break apart.
In 3-quart casserole, combine asparagus, tofu, mushrooms, bamboo shoots and onions.
Set... - 50.5676
Au Gratin Vegetables
In 1-quart pyroceram casserole, combine broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms, carrot, onion and water.
Microwave at High for 5 to 7 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring once.
Place butter in 2-cup measure.
Microwave at High... - 50.4856
Zucchini White Bean Salad
1. In a salad bowl mix all the ingredients well.
2. In another bowl whisk the dressing ingredients and pour it on the salad.
3. Toss so that the ingredients mix well. Check to separate all the zucchini slices.
4. Stand the salad for many hours in the... - 50.4263
Green Vegetable Pie
In a pot of boiling water, blanch the green beans and courgettes for about 4 minutes, or until al dente.
Drain and chop them finely.
Put the chopped vegetables in a large mixing bowl, and add the finely chopped spinach, parsley, dill and mint.
Toss so they... - 50.1235
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Cut the stem ends off of the eggplants and cut the eggplants in half lengthwise.
Remove pulp, leaving a shell of 1/4 inch.
Chop the eggplant pulp and set aside.
Heat the water, broth, or wine in a large skillet over medium... - 49.7329
Potato Latkes With Roasted Red Pepper Cream
Potato Latkes With Roasted Red Pepper Cream is an irresistible recipe that you simply can't resist. Try this Potato Latkes With Roasted Red Pepper Cream dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 49.6474
Radish Sprout And Lentil Salad
Radish Sprout And Lentil Salad is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a side dish. Enjoy this delicious Radish Sprout And Lentil Salad; I am sure you would love to try this Radish Sprout And Lentil Salad dish. - 49.6351
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a 2 quart casserole and spread potatoes at the bottom.
3) Arrange the onion rings over the potatoes.
4) Place a layer of zucchini, carrots and tomatoes.
5) Mix together hot water and bouillon powder... - 49.5188
Crustless Vegetable Cheese Pie
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
3. Add in mushrooms, green pepper, zucchini and saute to softness.
4.Drain away excess liquid.
5. Cool .
6. Mix together cheeses, spinach, eggs,... - 49.4972
In 2-quart casserole, combine onion, green pepper, apple, carrot, garlic and margarine.
Microwave at High for 6 to 10 minutes, or until onion and carrot are tender, stirring after every 2 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients, except rice and sunflower... - 49.2042
Mango-tomato Summer Salsa
This recipe fits in with many cuisines such as Thai, Mexican, American, Vegetarian, Summer Parties, and is kid friendly. It is a Healthy Choices dish easy to make just dice and mix! It is Weight Watcher and South Beach Diet friendly! - 49.059
1.In a bowl, put spinach and add hot boiling water to it.
2.Drain the water sfter a minute.
3.Preheat the oven to gas mark 3 (170 degrees)
4.In a saucepan, put milk along with onion, bay leaf, peppercorns and blade of mace.
5.Heat until... - 48.9382
Vegetable Kebabs With Lemon Dressing
In 1-cup measure, blend all dressing ingredients.
In 1-quart casserole, combine frozen Brussels sprouts and carrots.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 3 minutes, or until defrosted.
Let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
For each kebab, assemble... - 48.5764
Vegetable Stuffed Peppers
Bring 1 inch of water to a boil in a steamer.
Place green beans in a steamer basket or colander.
Cover and steam for 6 to 8 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Slice the tops off the peppers and scoop out their insides.
Heat water, broth, sherry, or wine in... - 48.3877
Quinoa With Pine Nuts And Apricots
1. In a medium saucepan add water and boil.
2. Add quina while stirring. Simmer 10 minutes.
3. Turn the heat off. Let quinoa rest in the covered pot for 10 minutes, so that the additional water is absorbed.
4. Transfer the quinoa to a salad bowl and... - 48.298
Summer Vegetable Combo
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine beans, squash and water.
Microwave at High for 7 to 11 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring twice.
Set vegetables aside.
In 1-cup measure, combine remaining ingredients.
Microwave at 70%... - 48.2102
Heat 1 inch of water in a steamer.
Place eggplant chunks in a steamer basket or colander.
Cover and steam for 8 minutes or until eggplant is tender.
Heat the water, broth, or wine in a skillet over medium heat.
Add the garlic, onion, ginger, cumin, coriander,... - 48.1971
Marinated Vegetable Patch Salad
1. In a large bowl mix the first 8 ingredients. Toss very lightly and keep it aside.
2. In a jar mix the rest of the ingredients.
3. Cover the jar very tightly and shake well.
4. Pour the marinade on the vegetables and cover it.
5. Chill overnight and... - 48.1332
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 6, 200°C (400°F).
2. Discard aubergine stalk and pierce skin 2-3 times.
3. Keep aubergine in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes.
4. Cool aubergine and chop into bite-sized pieces.
5. In a large saucepan heat... - 47.9972
Broiled Vegetables Diablo
In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, stock, soy sauce, mustard, parsley, oil, garlic and black pepper.
In a large bowl or glass baking dish, combine the red or green peppers, mushrooms, onions and zucchini.
Pour on the marinade and toss lightly to... - 47.826
Roasted Vegetables With Vinaigrette
1) Preheat the oven to 500°.
2) In a large bowl, add zucchini, summer squash and red peppers.
3) Pour over 1/4 cup olive oil to toss well.
4) In a large rimmed baking sheet or jelly-roll pan, spread all vegetables in a single layer.
5)... - 47.6777
Spanish Vegetable Stew
Place water, onions, and garlic in a large microwave-safe casserole.
Microwave on high for 6 minutes or until onions are tender.
Add green pepper and rice.
Microwave on high for six minutes.
Add saffron, 3 1/2 cups of the broth or water, tomatoes, celery, and... - 47.6053
Pureed Veggie Terrine
Place a steamer basket in a large saucepan with 1/2" of water.
Place the cauliflower in the steamer and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to medium, cover, and cook for 15 minutes, or until the cauliflower is very tender.
Drain well and place in... - 47.3161
M A Ri Nat E D Veg Etables
Vegetables are always healthy and if herbs are added with them then it’s a wonderful mix of health and taste. Marination infuses the subtle flavor of herbs and spices deep into the marinated vegetables and makes them usable for any recipe. - 47.1602
stuffed vegetable in jalapeno and used as side dish or main vegetable dish - 47.0568
Spicy Vegetable Stir Fry
In a small bowl, stir together the broth, orange juice, soy sauce and corn starch.
Set the broth mixture aside.
Lightly spray an unheated wok or large skillet with no-stick spray.
Heat the wok or skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the ginger, garlic and red... - 46.9036
1. In a bowl mix sweet peppers, corn, cumin, olive oil, salt, pepper, jaiapeno and beans.
2. Toss to coat the beans well.
3. Mix scallions and tomatoes. Toss gently.
4. Taste and adjust the seasoning.
5. Serve Southwestern salad... - 46.8319
1. Mash the beans in a medium-size bowl, then add the carrots, scallions and garlic, and stir until combined; set aside.
2. Place the yeast in a small bowl, add 3/4 cup of warm water (105-115°) and set aside 2 to 3 minutes. Meanwhile, in a large bowl stir... - 46.5407
Braised Vegetables With Couscous
1) Take a nonstick saucepan of 3-quart capacity and heat oil in it.
2) Add the celery, carrot, and zucchini along with the onions and cook over high heat.
3) Stir often and continue cooking for 3 minutes until the onions become light brown in color.... - 45.9767
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to 400°F .
2) Taking a nonstick skillet of size 10 inches with a removable handle or one that is oven safe.
3) Add 2 teaspoons of oil and heat it.
4) Increase flame to medium and add garlic, leeks,... - 45.869
1. Remove the hard core from the cabbage with a small knife and shred finely.
2. Slice the onion finely and coarsely grate the carrot.
3. Place the raw vegetables in a large bowl and mix together.
4. Cut the celeriac into thin strips and simmer in boiling... - 45.509
Chive Polenta With Mushroom Ragout
For the polenta, combine the milks, sugar, and salt in a saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
Slowly whisk in the cornmeal.
Reduce the heat to low and continue to cook for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, until the mixture... - 45.3778
Celery With Tomatoes
Heat water, broth, or wine in a saucepan over medium heat.
Add celery and onion.
Cook and stir until the onion is soft.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add tomato juice, wine, basil, oregano, and pepper.
Cook over low heat for 20 minutes or... - 45.3688
Macaroni Salad With Vegetable Dressing
Following package directions, cook macaroni in a large kettle of boiling salted water until al dente.
Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
Turn into a large bowl.
In a blender or food processor, put egg, salt, mustard, onion, celery, vinegar, and... - 45.0765
Colin's Roasted Ginger-beet Salad
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Wrap the beets and sliced ginger securely in a double thickness of aluminum foil.
Roast in the oven for 1 1/2 hours.
Remove the beets and turn up the oven to preheat the broiler (if you will be broiling rather than grilling... - 44.8914
1. Deseed the peppers, remove the membrane with a small sharp knife and cut into small dice. Thickly slice the courgettes and cut the aubergine into small dice. Slice the onion into rings.
2. Place the tomatoes in boiling water until their skins begin to peel... - 44.7658
Creamy Low Fat Potato Salad
This Creamy Low Fat Potato Salad is ideal for a weight watcher like me ! I love this irresistibly seasoned vegetable with pasta ! Try this Creamy Low Fat Potato Salad and let me know if you like it ! - 44.7049
Clean and slice the mushrooms.
Put them in a nonstick frying pan and cook for 4 minutes over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Stir in the tarragon, nutmeg, pepper, and salt.
Add the evaporated milk.
Lower the heat and simmer for about 15 minutes, uncovered,... - 44.6592
Apples And Onion
Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil.
Add sweet potatoes and cook for 12 minutes.
Add apple and keep cooking at a boil until potatoes are tender.
Drain sweet potatoes and apples.
Return to saucepan and place over moderate heat.
Toss with a large spoon... - 44.6134
Tossed Green Salad For 50
Break lettuce in bite-size chunks.
Make several layers each of greens, radishes, cucumbers, green pepper, and onion in large salad bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients for dressing.
Pour over vegetables just before serving.
Toss... - 44.3982
1. In a mixing bowl add the prepared salad ingredients and mix well.
2. In a screw-top jar put all the dressing ingredients.
3. Shake well to mix.
4. Serve Radicchio Salad with dressing immediately. - 44.3781
1. Cut the vegetables into bite-sized pieces except the tomatoes; leave them whole.
2. In a plastic bag, place the vegetables and pour the dressing over it; turn the bag to mix.
3. Place the bag of salad in the refrigerator... - 44.376
Tricolour Peppers On Garlic-polenta Crostini
Preheat the broiler and cover the rack with aluminum foil.
Place the bell peppers on the rack, cut side down, 2 to 3 inches from the heat source.
Broil for about 5 minutes, until charred.
Remove carefully and seal in an airtight plastic bag.
Let cool for... - 44.3151
Bean Sprout And Carrot Stir Fry
Prepare the vegetables.
Pour boiling water over the sprouts, wait 20 seconds, then drain them and refresh in cold water.
Julienne the carrots and sweet red pepper.
Parboil the carrot sticks for 30 seconds; drain.
Slice the onion and mushrooms thin.
Julienne... - 44.2714
Sicilian Baked Aubergine
1. Preheat the oven to 200 °C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6. Cut the aubergine into small cubes and place on an oiled baking tray.
2. Cover the tray with tinfoil and bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes until soft. Reserve, to allow the aubergine to cool.
3.... - 44.2158
Simple Onion Ratatouille
Put eggplant and zucchini in a colander, sprinkle with salt and toss lightly.
Allow to drain for at least 30 minutes.
Rinse and pat dry with paper towels.
In a heavy, nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Saute onions until translucent, 2 to 3... - 44.1959
Julienne Of Winter Vegetables
1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 6, 200°C (400°F).
2. In an ovenproof dish Heat, oil.
3. Add syrup and mustard, stirring well.
4. Keep vegetables in dish and add mustard mix.
5. Toss well to combine.
6. Cover and bake for 25-30... - 44.1667
Orange-fennel Salad W/citrus Vinaigrette
This is a delicious orange-fennel salad that is both aromatic as it is delicious. The orange slices lend some citrusy sweetness, while the fennel adds a licorice like complexity to it. The vinaigrette is a light and tangy salad dressing that brings all the... - 44.0941
Tabbouleh Filled Tomatoes
1.Remove tops from tomatoes with a sharp knife.
Scoop out pulp using a spoon, chop and reserve.
2.To make filling, place burghul in a bowl and pour over boiling water to cover.
Set aside to soak for 10 minutes.
Drain burghul and combine with tomato flesh,... - 44.0659
Arrange all of the vegetables except the sliced raw onions in a large casserole in layers, preferably in the order in which they are listed.
Saute the sliced onions in butter until golden.
Add to the onions the consomme or chicken broth, olive oil,... - 43.9677
Everyday Huevos Rancheros
1. Heat the oil in a large heavy-based saucepan. Add the onion and pepper and cook over a medium heat for 10 minutes.
2. Add the garlic, chillies, ground cumin, chilli powder and chopped coriander and cook for a further minute.
3. Add the tomatoes and sugar.... - 43.8211
Gold Vegetables Terriner In Basil Aspic
Mix the boiling water with the basil and set aside.
Line a 914 inch loaf pan with plastic wrap, leaving enough over lap to seal the terrine after the pan has been filled.
Bring a pot of water to a boil.
Blanch the carrots for 2 minutes in boiling water,... - 43.8155
Summer Vegetable Dinner
Combine eggplant and lemon juice; toss well.
Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat until hot.
Add eggplant, mushrooms, and next 6 ingredients; saute 3 to 4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Cover and cook 3 minutes.
Add tomato, tofu, and... - 43.5827
Spring Vegetable Stew With Pesto
1. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. In a large saucepan of lightly salted, boiling water, cook the fava beans for 2 minutes, or until just tender. Using a strainer or slotted spoon, remove the beans from the boiling water. Refresh under cold running water... - 43.474
Green Peas With Paprika Sauce
Bring 1 inch of water to a boil in a steamer.
Place peas in steamer basket or colander.
Cover and steam for 5 to 7 minutes.
Remove peas from heat and set aside.
Heat water, broth, sherry, or wine in a skillet over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic.
Cook and... - 43.4726
Quinoa Vegetable Salad Ring
Place quinoa in a large, fine metal strainer; rinse with cold running water, and drain.
Cook according to package directions; set aside.
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray; add olive oil, and place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion, green pepper, and... - 43.3214
Carrot, Bell Pepper And Red Onion Salad
1. In a salad bowl place all the vegetables.
2. Combine the rest of the ingredients. Toss to coat well.
3. Refrigerate the bowl covered for 1 hour so that the flavors blend well.
4. Taste to check the seasoning.
5. Serve Carrot,... - 43.3026
Roasted Mixed Vegetables With Garlic And Herb Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/ 425°F/Gas Mark 7. Cut the garlic in half horizontally. Put into a large roasting tin with all the vegetables and herbs.
2. Add the oil, season well with salt and pepper and toss together to coat lightly in the oil.
3. Cover... - 43.2799
Black Bean And Vegetable-stuffed Peppers
Combine corn, onion, and water in a microwave-safe casserole.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Add tomato sauce and black pepper.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high for 3 minutes or until tomato sauce... - 43.2519
Grilled Gazpacho With Polenta
Preheat the grill.
In a large bowl, combine the bell pepper, onion, garlic, and oil and toss to coat.
Grill the vegetable mixture in a grill wok or on a grill screen, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes, or until tender.
Meanwhile, coat one side of the... - 43.227
Cabbage Saute is a very simple, light dish. Healthy and tasty, quick dish. Try it and enjoy!!! - 43.2187
Mixed Vegetables Kerala Style
Trim French beans and peel gourds and carrots.
Chop vegetables into 1/2" pieces.
Combine all ingredients except curd and oil in a pan.
Add a little water and boil over high heat till vegetables are just tender.
Stir in curd.
Just before serving pour hot oil... - 43.0984
A Christmas Salad
1. Dressing: In small container with screw-top lid combine all dressing ingredients. Cover tightly and shake to mix. Set aside.
2. Cut tomatoes into bite-size pieces and place in medium bowl.
3. Cut beans into 2-inch lengths. Place in small saucepan with... - 42.9444
Jalapeno Green Beans
Heat water, broth, or wine in a large, heavy pot over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic.
Cook and stir for 5 minutes.
Add string beans.
Cook and stir for 5 minutes, adding liquid if necessary.
Add tomatoes, jalapeno, water, vinegar, and pepper.
Cover pot and... - 42.8849
1. In a bowl, combine vinegar, parsley, cumin, wine, oil, salt and pepper
2. Add cubes of onions, green pepper nad tomatoes and toss well; chill for a few hours
3. garnish with more chopped parsley and serve - 42.8005
Low Fat Vegetable Side Dish Recipes By Category
Low Fat Vegetable Side Dish Course: