- » Low Fat Tuna Melt
Low Fat Tuna Melt Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat tuna melt recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat tuna melt recipes.
Amy's High Protein Tuna Melt
I am in love with the La Tortilla Low Carb, Low-Fat Tortillas. I have now gotten my husband hooked on them too ;) He is a sandwich type of guy, but instead of just one sandwich, he usually want two. At 50-80 calories per slice of bread, he's looking at 320... - 96.2204
Cheesy Tuna Melts
Have a look at this video recipe of Cheesy Tuna Melts. These zesty little treats provide an updated, lower fat twist on an old classic. Perfect for lunch or a quick weeknight dinner. You will definitely get rave reviews if you serve these at your parties. Bon... - 114.853
Tuna Spaghetti Pie
Following package directions, cook spaghetti in a large kettle of boiling salted water until al dente; then drain.
Combine spaghetti with butter, Parmesan, and eggs; spread over bottom and sides of a well-greased 9-inch pie pan (1 1/2 inches deep).
Press... - 43.526
Tuna With Broccoli And Pasta
What a wonderful combination of tuna and pasta! I love pasta but if it accaompnied by seafood then its for sure become a speciality rather than being a mundane pasta dish. Tuna With Broccoli And Pasta is a foodies delight! The small chunks of fish melts in... - 45.7473
Spaghetti With Tuna And Tomatoes
1. Cook the spaghetti according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a 12-inch skillet over low heat. Add the garlic, and cook, uncovered, for 3 minutes, or until golden. Add the tomatoes, and cook, uncovered, for 10... - 31.8731
Tuna Swiss Baked Patties
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) In a colander, add in the tuna. Wash under cold water for about a minute. Let drain.
3) In a large skillet, melt the margarine over a low flame.
4) Toss in the onions and saute till they become tender.
5)... - 46.4664
Grilled Tuna With Vegetables In Herb Butter
1. On each piece of foil mound tuna, bell peppers, squash, pea pods, carrots and onions.
2. For making herb butter in a small bowl stir together butter, lemon juice, garlic, tarragon and dill weed.
3. Drizzle over tuna and vegetables.
4. Using... - 46.9354
Hot Tuna Sprout Wiches
Place muffins toasted side up on paper towel-lined plate.
Top each with onion slice.
In small mixing bowl, combine tuna, alfalfa sprouts, mayonnaise, sunflower nuts, mustard and celery seed.
Spread one-fourth of the tuna mixture on each muffin... - 42.2385
Stuffed Tuna And Banana Pancake
This dessert is a hot favorite with kids! Stuffed tuna and banana pancake is a yummy dish which is low in fat. No artificial additives are used in any of the ingredients. Serve it with cucumber and fresh coriander or fresh fruits like strawberry, watermelon... - 117.757
Tuna Cheese Grill
1) Use the margarine to spread 1 side of the toast.
2) On a small baking sheet or piece of foil, place the toast, margarine side down.
3) On the toast, arrange the tomato slices. Set aside.
4) Combine together all the remaining ingredients, except for... - 43.8219
Wisconsin Tuna Cakes With Lemon Dill Sauce
In large bowl, toss together tuna, bread crumbs, onions and pimentos.
In small bowl, beat together egg and milk; stir in lemon peel.
Stir into tuna mixture; toss until moistened.
With lightly floured hands, shape into eight 4-inch patties.
In large nonstick... - 38.502
Tuna Cheese Tarts
Why not try this Tuna Cheese Tarts? I am sure that you'll soon get hooked to it, just as I did. Try out this quick and simple recipe for Tuna Cheese Tarts to believe it! - 40.2971
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
On nonstick baking sheet set potato halves cut-side down and bake until tender but not soft, 20 to 25 minutes.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Scoop pulp from each potato half into work bowl of food processor, leaving 1/4-inch-thick... - 44.2138
Tuna Stuffed Artichokes
1. Using a kitchen shear trim out the sharp points from artichoke leaves.
2. Trim stems and take out the loose outer leaves.
3. Cut an inch from the tops and brush cut edges using lemon juice.
4. Into a large covered saucepan or Dutch... - 46.5723
Tuna Casserole With A Twist
In large saucepan, whisk together evaporated milk and flour; cook over medium heat until thick and bubbly, stirring occasionally.
Add cheese; stir until cheese melts.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cook until heated through. - 24.9955
Tuna Noodle Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Coat a medium saucepan with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot. Add mushrooms, bell pepper, and onion; saute 3 minutes. Drain in a colander; set aside.
3. Melt margarine in pan over medium-low heat. Add flour,... - 33.3695
Tuna Macaroni Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Saute celery, onion, and green pepper in oil until tender. Stir in flour and pepper until smooth.
3. Gradually stir in milk and cook, stirring constantly, until thickened. Add cheese and stir until melted.
4. Add macaroni,... - 32.1268
Tuna Cheese Tarts
Roll out pastry 1/8 inch thick and cut into 4- or 5-inch rounds.
Place lightly in tart pans or into the bottoms of ungreased muffin cups.
Bake in hot oven (425°F.) for 8 to 10 minutes.
This will make 6 large shells or 1 dozen small party size ones.
While the... - 43.5031
These tuna patties make for excellent fish burgers or sandwiches. Prepared with canned tuna, the tuna patties are combined with vegetables. Flavored with yogurt and ketchup to taste, the tuna patties are skillet cooked to a lovely golden color. - 35.5267
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter and remove from heat.
2) Stir in the flour, dry mustard, powdered mushrooms, pepper, onion salt, cayenne and lemon juice, blend thoroughly.
3) Gradually stir in milk, stir continuously and cook over a low heat, until... - 45.6998
1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees farenheit.
2 In a medium bowl, add egg, mayonnaise, yogurt, dry mustard, Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice. Mix well.
3 Add well drained tuna to the egg mixture along with the green pepper, green onions,... - 40.1825
Tuna And Macaroni Bake With Cheese
Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
Melt margarine in a large frying pan.
Saute onion until tender.
Add flour and mustard powder.
Cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
Remove from heat.
Blend in stock.
Return to heat.
Cook, stirring constantly, until sauce boils and... - 39.8648
Tortellini With Three Cheese Tuna Sauce
Cook tortellini in boiling salted water according to package directions.
When tortellini is nearly done, in another saucepan sauté onions and garlic in butter for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat. Whisk in ricotta cheese and milk.
Add tuna, cheeses, basil and... - 39.0839
Tortellini With Three Cheese Tuna Sauce
1) Following package instructions, cook tortellini in boiling salted water.
2) In the meantime, in a saucepan, sauté onions and garlic for 2 minutes in butter.
3) Beat in ricotta cheese and milk and then add in cheeses, tuna, basil and lemon peel.
4)... - 39.1658
Lightly grease the base and sides of an 8 in/20.5 cm loose-bottomed cake tin.
Roughly crush cream cracker biscuits.
Melt the low-fat spread, then add to the crushed biscuits and mix well.
Use to cover the base of the greased tin, pressing the mixture down... - 41.9354
Tuna N' Cheese Snack
1) Preheat the broiler
2) Place the slices of bread under the broiler for 30 seconds each on both sides till toasted
3) Into a bowl, mix in the tuna, cottage cheese, Tabasco
4) Spread the mixture onto the toast
5) Return the toasts under... - 38.1236
Tuna Stuffed Potato
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. On nonstick baking sheet set potato halves cut-side down and bake until tender but not soft, 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
2. Scoop pulp from each potato half into work bowl of food processor, leaving... - 34.6685
Tuna Stuffed Artichokes
With a kitchen shear trim sharp points from artichoke leaves.
Trim stems; remove loose outer leaves.
Cut 1 inch from the tops.
Brush cut edges with lemon juice.
In a large covered saucepan or Dutch oven bring artichokes and salted water to a boil; reduce... - 43.4551
Grilled Seafood Cheese Stacks
1 Combine tuna, shrimps, celery, pimiento, salt, pepper, sour cream and mayonnaise or salad dressing in medium-size bowl; mix lightly.
2 Trim crusts from sliced bread; brush with melted butter or margarine; put together to make 6 three-decker sandwiches with... - 34.4386
Spaghetti Alia Carrettiere
Wipe the fresh mushroom caps with a damp cloth and slice finely Soak dned mushrooms, dram and slice.
Heat the oil and add the finely chopped garlic and chilli pepper When the garlic begins to change colour add the bacon cut into small cubes When the fat... - 29.6099