- » Low Fat Tuna
Low Fat Tuna Recipes
Low fat tuna is a light tuna fish that has fewer calories and several low fat tuna recipes including salads, sandwiches and pastas can be prepared. One such recipe is a low fat tuna salad sandwich, which can be ... More »
Tuna, Apple And Walnut Salad
Want to eat a crunchy salad? Make Tuna, apple and walnut salad! This salad requires no cooking and can be made easily and quickly. Tuna is good to prevent heart ailments and that makes this salad even more beneficial. You can serve it garnished with few... - 126.343
Here is an appetizing and healthy breakfast dish! The dish, Tuna Omelet, is a power-packed combination of nutrients which sets the day right. Eat it without worrying about calories. Serve it with salad and baked beans. - 117.438
A healthy snacking option is here! Tuna Sandwich is easy and quick to make. All you need to do is mix the ingredients and assemble the sandwich. It is that simple! Have it with chilli or tomato sauce. - 111.986
Spicy Tuna Noodles Soup
Looking for a healthy and nutritious soup that will appeal to your kids? Try this Spicy tuna noodles soup. It has tuna which is flavored by garlic chili sauce. Apart from being a great appetizer this soup is so filling that it can be called as a tiny meal. - 111.295
Low-fat Mediterranean Tuna Panini
An unusual combination of ingredients but a wonderful healthy and delicious end result. It's a Mediterranean style sandwich; whole wheat bread sandwiched with tuna-in-water, tomato, onion, artichokes, kalamata olives, capers and feta cheese dressed with lemon... - 101.815
Tuna Potato Pie
In small mixing bowl, combine green pepper and onion.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until green pepper is tender-crisp.
Arrange cottage fries over bottom and along sides of 9-inch round baking dish.
Cover... - 50.9025
Curried Tuna Bisque
1) Take a 4 quart saucepan and heat oil in it.
2) Add onions, carrot, celery and onions. Cook over medium heat until vegetables become tender, stirring occasionally.
3) Add curry powder and cook for 1 minute.
4) Remove the pan from heat. Add tuna and... - 50.7028
Tuna And Pasta
Prepare spaghetti as directed on package.
Rinse with warm water.
Drain and place in medium mixing bowl.
In 2-quart casserole, combine margarine and almonds.
Microwave at High for 4 to 5 minutes, or until almonds just begin to brown, stirring... - 50.6494
1. Heat a large saucepan or soup pot over medium high heat.
2. When hot, add vegetables and garlic to the pan and allow them to sweat.
3. Spoon in a little water and sautÃ© the vegetables until limp and water evaporates.
4. Pour in the stock and... - 48.7067
Bean Sprout Tuna Chow Mein
1) In water, dissolve chicken bouillon.
2) To this, add soy sauce, salt and pepper.
3) Stir in cornstarch until dissolved.
4) In a frying pan, heat oil over high heat.
5) Add celery and onion to the hot oil and fry for a minute, stirring.
6) To this,... - 48.3706
Tuna Bulgur Salad
1) In a medium saucepan, bring broth and bulgur to a boil.
2) Cook, covered for 20 minutes over low heat until grain is soft and absorbs broth.
3) Take a small bowl and beat together vinegar, mustard, honey, oregano and pepper in it for the... - 47.6873
Tuna Pasta Salad
1) In boiling water, cook pasta for 10-12 minutes.
2) Drain well, when done and wash under cold water.
3) Take a large bowl and mix together yogurt, honey, lemon juice, vinegar, dill, celery seed, paprika and white pepper in it.
4) Mix... - 47.6199
Reduced Fat Tuna Salad
1. Drain the tuna and flake into a small mixing bowl , removing any skin or bones if any.
2. Add the next five ingredients and toss to mix well.
3. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients for dressing.
4. Whisk using a fork until smooth
5. Dress... - 47.0503
Tuna And White Bean Salad
1. Heat the beans with liquid on low flame or in the microwave. Keep warm.
2. In a large bowl, combine lemon juice, seasonings and the olive oil
3. Use a fork to whisk until well blended.
4. Drain the warm beans reserving liquid for another purpose if... - 46.5945
Tuna Swiss Baked Patties
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) In a colander, add in the tuna. Wash under cold water for about a minute. Let drain.
3) In a large skillet, melt the margarine over a low flame.
4) Toss in the onions and saute till they become tender.
5)... - 46.4664
Peppery Tuna Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a pan and cook macaroni in it according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
3) Take a small saucepan and put milk in it. Heat nicely.
4) Take a small bowl and mix cornstarch with water. Add the... - 45.972
Tuna Chop Suey
1. In a skillet, saute garlic, celery, onion and green pepper in oil such that tender and still crisp.
2. In a cup or bowl blend cornstarch with 2 tablespoons water and keep aside.
3. To the skillet add remaining water and soy sauce to the vegetables... - 45.7914
Tuna With Broccoli And Pasta
What a wonderful combination of tuna and pasta! I love pasta but if it accaompnied by seafood then its for sure become a speciality rather than being a mundane pasta dish. Tuna With Broccoli And Pasta is a foodies delight! The small chunks of fish melts in... - 45.7473
Pasta Salad With Tuna And Snow Peas
1. In a pot, boil water with salt.
2. With a knife, remove the tops and strings of the snow peas.
3. Blanch the peas in the boiling water for 45 seconds.
4. Drain and rinse them under cold running water.
5. With a sharp knife, cut the snow... - 45.6887
Ravioli With Tuna Sauce
1.Cook ravioli in boiling water in a large saucepan following packet directions.
Drain and keep warm.
2.To make sauce, heat oil in a trypan.
Cook onion and garlic for 4-5 minutes or until onion softens.
Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, wine and sugar.
Bring to... - 45.6793
Tuna Tomato Chowder
In large saucepan cook onion, celery, and garlic in cooking oil till onion and celery are tender but not brown.
Stir in tomato paste, uncooked rice, sugar, bay leaf, basil, hot pepper sauce, 4 cups water, and 1 teaspoon salt.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat;... - 45.2576
Tuna Linguine Casserole
Cook noodles according to directions on package, omitting salt.
Rinse and drain.
Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
In nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; saute onion and garlic until onion is transparent, 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
In a large... - 44.786
Grilled Tuna Steaks Aegean
1) Pre-heat the gas grill or barbeque by setting it on high for 10 minutes.
2) Take a mixing bowl made of stainless –steel or glass and add the onions, a tablespoon of parsley, garlic, pepper and lemon juice in it and combine them... - 44.3428
Saute garlic in oil until lightly colored.
Stir and cook 30 seconds.
Add tomatoes and juice.
Simmer uncovered over low heat 25 minutes.
Break tuna into small pieces.
Add to sauce, mixing well.
Remove from heat and stir in... - 43.8786
Peppers Stuffed With Tuna
Drain tuna and flake.
Combine with next 4 ingredients and salt and pepper to taste.
If using water-pack tuna, moisten with 3 to 4 tablespoons oil.
This makes about 5 cups filling.
Gut off tops of peppers and remove seeds and veins.
Blanch in boiling water 3... - 43.7204
Tuna Spaghetti Pie
Following package directions, cook spaghetti in a large kettle of boiling salted water until al dente; then drain.
Combine spaghetti with butter, Parmesan, and eggs; spread over bottom and sides of a well-greased 9-inch pie pan (1 1/2 inches deep).
Press... - 43.526
Tuna Mac Casserole
Cook macaroni, celery, carrot, and onion in a large amount of boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes or till pasta is tender; drain.
Stir in soup, milk, and salt, if desired.
Fold in tuna and peas.
Place in a 2-quart casserole.
Cover and bake in a 375° oven for... - 43.3633
Tuna Half Moons
Combine tuna, cheese, mayonnaise and celery.
Separate biscuits and put together in twos.
Flatten into circles.
Spread tuna mixture on top on each circle.
Fold to make half moons.
Seal by pressing fork into edges.
Beat egg and brush onto tops of half... - 42.331
Hot Tuna Sprout Wiches
Place muffins toasted side up on paper towel-lined plate.
Top each with onion slice.
In small mixing bowl, combine tuna, alfalfa sprouts, mayonnaise, sunflower nuts, mustard and celery seed.
Spread one-fourth of the tuna mixture on each muffin... - 42.2385
Creamed Tuna And Peas Over English Muffins
In a small saucepan, heat oil over medium heat.
Add flour, salt, pepper and bay leaf, stirring constantly, 1 minute.
Gradually add milk and sherry, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens, 2 to 3 minutes.
Remove from heat and discard bay leaf.
Meanwhile,... - 42.093
Blackened Tuna Caesar
This Blackened Tuna Caesar is a complete meal that is quick to make and great to eat. It is fresh crunchy romaine leaves tossed with Caesar dressing and topped with blackened seared Ahi Tuna. Dig into this succulent Tuna – a real treat for your taste buds. - 42.0906
Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Add tuna, 1/4 cup breadcrumbs, and green onions; stir well.
Divide mixture into 4 equal portions, shaping each into a 4-inch patty.
Press remaining breadcrumbs evenly onto both sides of patties.
Coat a large... - 42.0156
Afternooner Tuna Sandwich
1. Run bread under hot water just until moistened but not soggy. Wrap in clean damp towel. Set aside.
2. In medium bowl combine tuna, green onion, parsley, celery, relish, salt, pepper, and mayonnaise.
3. Spread mixture evenly over bread. Cover with tomato... - 42.0001
In a medium bowl, combine the tuna, wheat germ, scallions, parsley and oregano.
In a cup, combine the mayonnaise, egg and ketchup.
Pour over the tuna and mix well.
Form into 4 patties.
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium heat, saute the patties in the... - 41.7693
1. Heat the oil in a large heavy-based saucepan. Add the onion and celery and gently cook for about 5 minutes, stirring from time to time until the onion is softened.
2. Stir in the flour and cook for about 1 minute to thicken.
3. Draw the pan off the heat... - 41.6222
Fresh Tuna With Maui Onions And Avocado
1. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. To make the vinaigrette, whisk together the lime juice, soy sauce, olive oil, and ginger in a glass or ceramic bowl. Season to taste with pepper. Set aside.
3. To prepare the tuna, slice the fish into Winch thick... - 41.4338
Curried Tuna Bites
1. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
2. Preheat the oven at 350°F.
3. In a colander, place tuna and rinse under cold rap water 1 minute and set colander aside to let tuna drain 1 minute.
4. At medium speed of an electric mixer beat... - 41.3276
Oriental Tuna Patties
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add green onions, celery, and garlic; saute until tender.
Combine sauteed vegetables, tuna, and remaining ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
Cover and chill 15... - 41.0002
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl or a utensil combine tuna with all other ingredients, spoon into a well-oiled 8-inch ring mold and bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes.
3. Once done unmold on a serving platter and... - 40.8174
Rice Salad With Tuna And Shrimp
1. Cook the rice according to the package directions. Mix in 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Set the rice aside and let cool completely.
2. Steam the shrimp over boiling water in a tightly covered saucepan or steamer until the shrimp are pink and firm, 4 to 5... - 40.2089
Hooked On Tuna Burrito
With a little creativity, you can re-invent several fast-food favourites using nutritious, low-calorie, high protein ingredients. Now you can serve your family pizza, tacos, Pad Thai, shawarma, burritos, and even the classic burger with bacon and cheese,... - 40.119
Perfect Tuna Casserole
1. Take a quarter casserole and add soup and milk and blend well. Add eggs, peas and tuna - stirring continuosly.
2. Preheat oven at 350°F.
3. Bake the ingredients for 25 minutes.
4. Stir to check if ready.
5. Sprinkle... - 39.8597
Curried Tuna Pita
1) Take a medium sized mixing bowl and mix all the ingredients thoroughly except pita.
2) Take the pita and cut a quarter of it around the edges.
3) Open the pita like a pocket and fill it with the tuna mixture.
4) Serve as required. - 39.8055
Cold Tuna Salad
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine all ingredients in it.
2) Refrigerate for several hours.
3) Take out from the refrigerator and serve cold. - 39.75
Tuna Salad Pita Sandwiches
Combine all ingredients except pitas and the accompaniments.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Cut each pita in half.
Line each half with a leaf of lettuce, a slice of tomato, mushroom slices and sprouts.
Add tuna salad and garnish with a sprig of... - 39.4451
Cook spaghetti as directed on package; drain.
Cook garlic in margarine in 2-quart saucepan until golden brown.
Stir in half-and-half, basil and oregano.
Heat to boiling.
Stir in tuna, olives and cheese; boil and stir 1 minute.
Pour over hot... - 39.2071
Atuna Called Wanda
1. Vinaigrette: In small jar with tight-fitting lid combine all ingredients for vinaigrette. Cover tightly. Shake.
2. Combine tuna and 2 tablespoons vinaigrette in sealable plastic bag. Seal. Refrigerate to marinate 30 minutes to 1 hour, turning bag... - 38.8489
Chopped Tuna Salad
The chopped tuna salad is a filling salad made with tuna and asparagus with cooked potaoes. Dressed with balsamic vinegar, olive oil and flavored with garlic, the chopped tuna salad also conatains corn, lettuce and basil for a fresh taste. - 38.7428
Tuna And Mixed Vegetable Pasta
1. Heat the oil in a pan and gently saute the mushrooms, garlic and pepper until softened. Stir in the tomato paste, then add the tomato juice, peas and some or all of the crushed peppercorns, depending on how spicy you like the sauce. Bring to the boil,... - 38.3459
This video shows how to prepare a Malayan favorite eastern salad the tuna kerabu. This is easy to prepare, simple and quickly made. At the same time is tastes fabulous due to mixed aroma from all the spices. - 37.4919
Tuna Sandwich Spread
1. In a medium bowl, flake the fish with a fork into tiny peices
2. Combine all the celery,red onion, parsley thoroughly and add to fish.
3. In a small bowl, combine yogurt, honey, lemon juice and mustard( Djorn or Spicey).
4. Add the yogurt mix to... - 37.3168
Linda Lusardi's Pasta With Tuna
1) Boil a large pan of water and add the pasta. Cook it as per the instructions given on the package.
2) Drain the pasta and return it to the pan.
3) Add the sweetcorn, tuna, tomato, salad cream, salt, pepper and vinegar to taste.
4) Stir and cook over... - 37.2519
Pasta With Tomato And Tuna
1. Put the chopped onion, celery, red pepper and garlic into a pan. Add the stock, bring to the boil and cook for 5 minutes or until the stock has reduced almost completely.
2. Add the tomatoes, tomato puree, sugar and herbs. Season to taste and bring to the... - 36.635
Marinated Bean Tuna And Tomato Salad
Place beans in colander and rinse thoroughly with cold water .
Dry on paper towels and transfer to large serving bowl.
Combine oil, lemon juice, oregano, salt and pepper in small bowl or jar with lid and stir or shake well.
Pour over beans.
Add tuna,... - 36.4827
Wild Rice Tuna Salad
1. Combine the rice and the water in a medium-size saucepan. Heat to boiling. Lower the heat; cover the saucepan and simmer for 1 hour or until the rice is tender.
2. Combine the mayonnaise, milk, lemon juice, onion and chives in a large bowl, blending well.... - 36.272
Tuna Chilli Tacos
1. Warm the taco shells in a hot oven for a few minutes until crisp.
2. Mash the beans lightly with a fork, then stir in the fromage frais with the chilli sauce, onions and mint.
3. Fill the taco shells with the shredded lettuce, the bean mixture and tuna.... - 36.239
Tuna Steaks With Pineapple Sauce
1. Coarsely chop the onion.
2. In a medium-size saucepan, combine the chopped onion, the pineapple and its juice, the garlic, ketchup, scallion greens, cornstarch, sugar, salt, hot pepper flakes and ground red pepper. Bring to a boil over medium heat,... - 36.1707
Steamed' in Bahamian food isn't done with water. Instead it is when food is seasoned with onion, green pepper, and either tomato paste or ketchup. This is a great Bahamian recipe using canned tuna. Great with white rice. - 36.0857
Fresh Tuna Nicoise
1. Bring a medium-size saucepan of water to a boil. Scrub the potatoes, place them in the boiling water, cover, reduce the heat to low and simmer 15 to 20 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender when pierced with a knife.
2. Meanwhile, bring a small... - 35.9799
Spaghetti With Tuna And Olives
1. Cook spaghetti in boiling water in a large saucepan following packet directions. Drain and set aside to keep warm.
2. To make sauce, heat reserved oil from tuna in a frypan and cook onion, pepper and garlic for 3-4 minutes or until onion is soft. Stir in... - 35.6036
Italian Style Tuna
1. Preheat broiler. In 9-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add onion, pignolias, and anchovy and cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until onion is tender-crisp, about 3 minutes. Stir in wine and vinegar and bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to low;... - 35.1059
Bean And Tuna Salad
1. For the dressing, in a small bowl combine the lemon juice, oil, parsley, rosemary, pepper and salt, and whisk until blended.
2. In a large bowl toss together the carrots, scallions and celery.
3. If using canned beans, rinse them under cold running water... - 34.4865
1) Take an electric mixer or blender container and process cottage cheese in it until soft and smooth.
2) Drain and flake the tuna.
3) Take a bowl and combine together cottage cheese, tuna, pimiento, onion, pepper and salt in it.
4) Transfer... - 33.3064
Crunchy Tuna Salad In Pepper Boats
Microwave Directions: Place pepper halves on plate.
Microwave on HIGH (100% power) 1 minute; refrigerate.
Mix together remaining ingredients until well blended; refrigerate. - 32.9656
Tuna Provolone Pita Pockets
1. Break the tuna with a fork into bite-size pieces. Combine the tuna, cucumber, Provolone, tomato and olives in a large bowl. Stir in the salad dressing. Let the tuna mixture marinate in the refrigerator for several hours. Stir the mixture occasionally.
2.... - 32.7189
The Tuna Pickle Pitas are an easy to make yummy delight when you are really running short of time. The sweet pickle relish gives this coleslaw like sandwich filling a really tangy kick. A real treat for any seafood lover. - 32.6216
Broiled Tuna And Raspberry Salad
1. Combine salad dressing, vinegar and Cajun seasoning. Pour 1/4 cup salad dressing mixture into resealable plastic food storage bag to use as marinade, reserving remaining mixture. Add tuna to marinade. Seal bag; turn to coat tuna. Marinate in the... - 32.3472
Rinse bulgur in a colander with cold water. Drain well.
In a medium bowl combine bulgur, tuna, chopped tomato, cucumber, parsley, green onion, and pepper. Pour dressing over bulgur mixture; toss gently to coat. Cover and chill at least 4 hours before serving.... - 32.3318
Lemon Caper Tuna Spread
For non vegetarians, lemon caper tuna spread is a delight. Toasted bread with lemon caper tuna spread would surely make your breakfast an unforgetable meal. - 32.2759
In a medium bowl stir together egg whites and skim milk. Stir in bread crumbs, pickle, onion, paprika, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Drain tuna and break into chunks. Add tuna to crumb mixture; mix well. Shape into four 1/2-inch-thick patties.
Spray a shallow... - 31.8784
Spaghetti With Tuna And Tomatoes
1. Cook the spaghetti according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a 12-inch skillet over low heat. Add the garlic, and cook, uncovered, for 3 minutes, or until golden. Add the tomatoes, and cook, uncovered, for 10... - 31.8731
In a medium bowl, mix the tuna, eggs, sour cream, mustard and oregano.
Coat 1 (or 2) 2-cup casserole dish(es) with no-stick spray.
Add the bread crumbs and swirl to coat evenly.
Add the tuna mixture.
Bake at 400° for 25 minutes, or until the filling is set. - 31.3197
Lemon Cranberry Tuna Salad Sandwiches
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir in tuna.
2. Place 2 basil leaves on bottom halves of each roll; top basil leaves evenly with tuna mixture. Top each sandwich with cucumber slices, 2 lettuce leaves, and tops of rolls. - 29.549
Tuna Cheese Dip
1) Bring the cream cheese to the room temperature.
2) In a mixing bowl, mix the tuna, cream cheese, onion and bouillon granules together.
3) Stir in the water, blend well, and refrigerate for minimum 1 hour before serving.
4) Use as required. - 29.3907
Mediterranean Tuna Spread
In a food processor or blender, blend the tuna, cottage cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice, tarragon and mustard until smooth.
Stop and scrape down the sides of the container as necessary.
Transfer to a serving bowl and chill until needed. - 28.3181
Tuna Pecan Salad Sandwiches
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl. Place a lettuce leaf on half of each English muffin. Top evenly with tuna mixture. Top with remaining English muffin halves. - 27.8467
Mix tuna with mayonnaise and any other desired ingredients.
Cut green pepper in half or quarters (for a small child), lengthwise.
Remove seeds and membranes.
Till with tuna mixture.
Add sails, if desired. - 27.5471
Dill Tuna Sandwiches
In a medium mixing bowl combine salad dressing, dillweed, and pepper. Stir in chopped cucumber and radishes. Add drained tuna. Toss gently to mix.
For each sandwich, place one lettuce leaf on a slice of bread. Top with half of the tuna mixture and another... - 26.3885
Low Fat Tuna Recipes By Category