- » Low Fat Trout
Low Fat Trout Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat trout recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat trout recipes.
Trout Baked In Escarole
Trouts are always my fascination while cooking. Once I found good quality trouts in market and then start the hunt for a perfect recipe. At last I tried myself and took a little of this and little of that and cooked Trout Baked In Escarole. Wow! Its simply... - 50.7954
Spicy Grilled Trout
1) Wash the Trout Fillert under cold running water. Pat them dry.
2) In a bowl, add in lemon juice, vegetable oil, chili powder, ground cumin, paprika, garlic clove and red pepper. Stir to mix.
3) In a durable zip lock pouch, add in the fillets.... - 44.3973
Lemon Thyme Trout In Foil
1) Pre-heat the gas grill or barbeque by setting it on high for 10 minutes.
2) Take a small mixing bowl and add the shallot, wine, lemon juice and peel along with the margarine.
3) Take two heavy duty foil, 16 inches long and spread them... - 43.8789
Trout With Barley Peppers And Pine Nuts
Explore this mouth-watering delicacy of Trout With Barley Peppers And Pine Nuts straight from the Italian kitchen. If you really wanna have sheer fun in your party menu then simply try this incredibly tasty dish full of chili flavor and crispy toasted nuts.... - 42.5138
Trout With Toasted Almonds And Garlic
In small mixing bowl, combine almonds, margarine and garlic.
Microwave at High for 4 to 5 minutes, or just until almonds begin to brown, stirring once.
Add lemon juice, parsley, cayenne and white wine.
Arrange fish in 10-inch square casserole with... - 41.496
Homemade Smoked Trout Mousse
Place the trout in a pan with the wine, onion, garlic, herbs, and salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and cook gently for 10 minutes.
Lift the fish from the pan, reserving the cooking liquor.
Discard the skin and bones; place the fish in an electric blender.
Boil... - 40.876
Smoked Trout Salad
1. Peel or scrub the potatoes. Place the potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil and simmer for about 20 minutes.
2. Remove the skin from the trout, then pull out any little bones using your fingers or a pair of tweezers.
3.... - 39.7741
Apricots Filled With Smoked Trout
Wash the apricots and halve them through the seam.
Remove the stones.
In a mixing bowl carefully toss together the flaked trout, cucumber dice, chopped onion, dill, lemon juice and olive oil, and season.
Pile a spoonful of the salad on each apricot half and... - 38.1598
Fusilli With Smoked Trout
1. Put the carrots, leek and celery into a pan with the vegetable or fish stock. Bring to the boil and cook quickly for 4-5 minutes until the vegetables are tender and most of the stock has evaporated. Remove from the heat and add the smoked trout.
2. To make... - 36.9954
Smoked Trout Spread
This smoked trout spread can be served on whole breads or even with sandwiches as a lovely and flavorful spread. Prepared with smoked trout, this spread is flavored with dill and horseradish for a great taste. processed along with chives and cheese, the... - 34.7791
Spiced Rainbow Trout
1. With a sharp knife, slash the flesh of the fish fillets through the skin fairly deeply at intervals.
2. Mix together the coriander, garlic, mint, paprika and yogurt. Spread this mixture evenly over the fish and leave to marinate for about an hour.
3. Cook... - 34.1036
Tomato Basil Trout
1. Heat oil in a large frying pan, add spring onions and garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add trout to pan, pour over wine and top with tomatoes, basil and black pepper to taste. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until fish flakes when test with a fork. - 30.7696