- » Low Fat Tortilla
Low Fat Tortilla Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat tortilla recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat tortilla recipes.
Homemade Raw And Vegan Tortilla Chips
Who said healthy snacks are expensive and not tasty? Why buy packaged healthy snacks when making them at home is incredibly simple? Try this recipe of homemade tortilla chips. In this video Dorothy makes a raw vegan version of corn tortilla chips that are... - 109.894
Mexican Style Chicken With Tortilla
Craving for some Mexican food and want it immediately. Try Nikko's Mexican Style chicken with tortilla. He take us on a pictured journey, the recipe being so simple that pictures are enough to understand. Really a great dish to put together in a few minutes... - 48.3911
Garlic Tortilla Soup
1. Peel garlic cloves and blend them with balanced water for making a smooth paste.
2. Take a 2-quart saucepan; boil broth, garlic paste and lemon juice together in the pan for 20 minutes.
3. Soon after, add tortillas in the mix and... - 46.2887
Layered Tortilla Casserole
Combine the water or broth, onion, garlic, and celery in a microwave-safe casserole.
Microwave, uncovered, on high for 5 minutes or until onions and celery are tender.
Combine with chili powder, cayenne pepper, corn, beans, and tomato sauce.
Place 3 corn... - 44.5203
Bean And Vegetable Tortilla Stacks
Combine 1 cup farmer cheese and next 4 ingredients; stir well, and set aside.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add garbanzo beans and garlic.
Process bean mixture 1 minute or until smooth.
Add parsley sprigs, green onions, lemon juice, and cumin;... - 44.4926
Corn Relish & Water Crisped Tortilla Chips
Prepare Water-crisped Tortilla Chips and set aside.
Discard husks and silk from corn.
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, bring about 3 quarts water to a boil over high heat.
Add corn, cover, and cook until hot (about 5 minutes).
Drain and let cool; cut kernels from... - 44.107
Flour Tortilla Pizza
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Let tortillas come to room temperature.
Wrap in foil and warm in oven for 5 minutes.
Remove from oven and set oven on broil.
In a bowl, combine Italian seasoning and spaghetti sauce.
Spread each tortilla with 2 tablespoons... - 43.6483
Bean Tortilla Bake
1. Combine pinto beans, navy beans, kidney beans, tomato juice, chili powder, cumin, and garlic in a saucepan. Simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Mash beans until chunky.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
4. Place 2 tablespoons of the bean mixture on each tortilla.... - 42.981
Tortilla Soup is a delicious recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Tortilla Soup, you will always crave for some more. - 41.2592
Pinto Tortilla Melts
Combine first 5 ingredients in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil over medium heat; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Transfer mixture to a bowl; cover and chill.
Mash beans with a potato masher.
Combine beans and next 3... - 41.1761
Rio Grande Salsa With Tortilla Chips
1. In a bowl or a container, combine tomatoes, green pepper, onion, jalapeno pepper, garlic, chopped cilantro, red wine vinegar, and salt in a medium bowl, stirring until well blended.
2. Cover and chill thoroughly.
3. Serve salsa with... - 39.4478
Vegetable Tortilla Wraps
1. Combine carrot, zucchini, scallions, red pepper, parsley, basil, garlic, cream cheese, and cottage cheese.
2. Cover and chill for 1 1/2 hours.
3. Place a 3 quarter of the vegetable-cheese mixture in the center of each tortilla. Fold the two side flaps of... - 38.3993
Corn Tortilla Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Use a pizza cutter or sharp knife and cut each tortilla into 6 wedges.
3. Place on baking sheet in a single layer.
4. Spray triangles lightly with cooking spray and sprinkle with oregano and cumin.
5.... - 38.1707
Cinnamon Tortilla Chips With Coffee Dip
Cut each tortilla into 6 wedges, and arrange in a single layer on a large baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
Combine sugar, cocoa, and cinnamon, stirring well.
Coat wedges with cooking spray; sprinkle half of sugar mixture over wedges.
Turn wedges, and... - 36.1779
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Split pita pockets to form 8 single rounds.
3) Baste the rounds with light spray or brush with olive oil. Cut each one into 8 wedges.
4) Bake them on a sheet pan in oven for 8 minutes or till golden and... - 35.3269
Easy Tortilla Soup
1.Take a saucepan, mix in soup, tomatoes and green chilies.
2. Boil .
3. Take 2 soup bowls and place tortiall chips at the bottom.
4. Pour hot soup over them.
5. Serve hot. - 34.7435
Giant Flour Tortilla Tacos
In a 12- to 14-inch frying pan, heat 1/2 inch oil over medium to medium-high heat to 375°F on a deep-frying thermometer.
Add 1 tortilla; cook, turning quickly and carefully with 2 wide spatulas, until bubbly and just golden but still flexible, about 30... - 34.2752
Guacamole With Tortilla Chips
Place tortilla wedges on a baking sheet; bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until crisp.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add avocado and next 6 ingredients.
Process until smooth.
Spoon into a bowl; cover and chill.
To serve, arrange 4... - 34.0643
Courgette And Potato Tortilla
1. Cook the potatoes in boiling, salted water for about 5 minutes.
2. Heat the oil in a large frying pan which can also be used under the grill. Add the onion and cook gently for 3-4 minutes until it is beginning to soften. Add the potatoes, garlic and... - 33.8672
Low Fat Tortilla Chips
Lightly brush the top side of each soft corn tortilla with the oil.
Arrange four of the tortillas, oiled-side up, on a paper towel and place them in the microwave.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Remove the paper towel.
Return the tortillas to the microwave,... - 32.6097
Apple-pear Tortilla Roll-ups
1. Combine apple, pear, cheese, apple sauce, raisins, lemon juice, and cinnamon.
2. Spread the bottom section of each tortilla with one quarter of the apple-pear mixture. Fold the bottom flap over the filling, the two side flaps inward, and then roll up each... - 32.3533
Crispy Tortilla Salad
Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
Bake tortillas in a single layer on a baking sheet for 10 to 15 minutes, or until crisp and lightly browned.
Top each tortilla with layers of shredded lettuce, cheeses, kidney beans, tomatoes and salsa.
Serve with additional salsa... - 31.788
Turkey Tortilla Rollers
1. Spread each tortilla with 3 tablespoons of cream cheese, extending the cheese to the outer edges. Lay 2 ounces of sliced turkey over the bottom half only of each tortilla, leaving a 1-inch margin on each outer edge. Place 1 ounce of sliced Swiss cheese... - 29.6468
Blue Cheese Spread With Tortilla Triangles
1. Scrub the potatoes, place them in a medium-size saucepan with cold water to cover and bring to a boil over medium heat. Cover the pan, reduce the heat to low and simmer 20 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender when pierced with a knife. Drain the... - 28.1083
Hacienda Tortilla Chips
1. Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges.
2. Place on a paper towel on a microwave-safe plate. Cover plate with a paper towel and microwave on high for 4 minutes if using flour tortillas and for 3 minutes if using corn tortillas. - 19.1547