- » Low Fat Thai Noodles
Low Fat Thai Noodles Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat thai noodles recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat thai noodles recipes.
Thai Fish Cakes With Som Tam And Fried Spinach And Glass Noodles
An easy to make appetizer, the yummy Thai fish cake is a harmonious blend of ingredients that are successful in creating a great tasting dish. Presented with fried spinach and glass noodles, the Thai fish cakes are a real pleasure to your senses. - 44.118
Pad Thai Noodles With Mushrooms
1. Cook the noodles according to the packet instructions. Drain well and reserve.
2. Heat a wok or large frying pan. Add the oil and garlic. Fry until just golden. Add the egg and stir quickly to break it up.
3. Cook for a few seconds before adding the... - 43.2578
Thai Noodles And Vegetables With Tofu
1. Drain the tofu well and cut into cubes. Put into a shallow dish with the soy sauce and lime rind. Stir well to coat and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, put the lemon grass and chilli on a chopping board and bruise with the side of a large... - 39.2119
You May Also Like!
Vermicelli Rice Noodles Salad
1. Cut the vegetables and set aside. In a bowl of cold water, soak the rice noodles.
2. In a pot, boil water and put the soaked noodles. Toss for a few minutes. Drain the water and rinse the noodles in cold water.
3. In a mixing bowl,... - 0
Thai Chicken And Noodle Stir Fry
This thai chicken and noodle stir fry preparation is a simple recipe made with a handful of ingredients yet with loads of flavor. Cooked with garlic and ginger root, the base is made with coconut milk, fish sauce, chicken stock and tomato juice. Flavored with... - 42.0623
Thai Noodle Salad
I love anything Thai! This is my great, quick & in-expensive dish to take to pot-lucks, summer BBQ’s and gatherings. See the video for this recipe here! - 37.7752
Thai Glass Noodle Salad
This Thai Noodle Salad is simply delicious, packed with vibrant flavors. Succulent prawns, lean chopped chicken and glass noodles form the basis of this recipe but all the excitement comes from the vibrant dressing guaranteed to excite even the most jaded... - 97.0949
Pad Thai With Shrimps
Do you fancy going to a good Thai restaurant like I do, but think about the dent on your pocket? Well this pad thai with shrimps recipe is a simple and elegant way of making gourmet Thai food at home. It is very traditional and has an abundance of thai... - 124.96
Thai Spicy Noodle Salad
Thai spicy noodles and vegetables salad is an excellent salad that has carrots and cucumbers too. Here the chef has presented this wonderful recipe in such a simple manner that it can be easily prepared at home. The sauce is spiced up with plenty of chili... - 104.63
The Phat Thai recipe is the easy to make Thai fried noodles cooked with a combination of chicken, bean curd and shrimp. A complete meal in itself. Words really are not enough to describe the flavor and taste of this great tasting dish. Try it and do let me... - 40.7915
Pineapple And Ginger Noodle Salad
1. Cook the noodles in a large saucepan of boiling water until tender, following the directions on the packet. Drain, then refresh under cold water and drain again.
2. Place the pineapple rings in a flameproof dish, sprinkle with 30 ml / 2 tbsp of the sugar... - 39.6742
Cellophane Noodle Salad
1. Place noodles in a bowl and pour over boiling water to cover. Stand for 10 minutes, then drain well.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan over a high heat, add garlic and ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add pork and stir-fry for 5 minutes or until pork is browned... - 36.9759