- » Low Fat Thai
Low Fat Thai Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat thai recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat thai recipes.
Pad Thai With Shrimps
Do you fancy going to a good Thai restaurant like I do, but think about the dent on your pocket? Well this pad thai with shrimps recipe is a simple and elegant way of making gourmet Thai food at home. It is very traditional and has an abundance of thai... - 124.96
Here are two Thai drinks to add some zing to your life. There's a virgin pina colada and a banana coconut smoothie and both the drinks are heavenly with their subtle taste and velvety texture. Just watch this video and you will know what we are talking about.... - 118.99
Healthy Chicken Satay
When I hear about satays, I can't resist but say "bring it on baby"! Amy is just getting awesome at her kitchen making this wonderful Chicken Satay in her own healthy way and her tips are well worth the time. - 115.456
Traditional Tom Yum Goong
Thai soups are famous for their variety and aromatic flavors and this one is probably the most famous. There are many prawn recipes in Thai cuisine, but this soup has to be Thailand's Signature dish, Khwanjai's shares her own Tom Yum Goong recipe a version... - 113.138
Thai Cabbage Salad
Thai foods are exotic and make use of varied vegetables and herbs and here is a recipe to make salad in true Thai style. Check out Patti Moreno making Thai Cabbage Salad using fresh napa cabbage picked from her garden along with other simple flavors from her... - 107.681
In my search of more flavorful dishes, I came across this larb recipe from Amy which sounds interesting. It originates from Thailand where it is made with beef, but I liked the idea of using chicken instead, as it becomes a healthier. So if you are into Asian... - 103.119
Thai Hot And Sour Fish Soup
Are you looking for a hot, delicious and appetizing soup recipe? Here the chef has shared a Thai hot and sour fish soup that is just perfect for you. This soup with fish, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes is very yummy and pampers your taste buds with an amazing... - 99.9466
Thai Glass Noodle Salad
This Thai Noodle Salad is simply delicious, packed with vibrant flavors. Succulent prawns, lean chopped chicken and glass noodles form the basis of this recipe but all the excitement comes from the vibrant dressing guaranteed to excite even the most jaded... - 97.0949
Chicken With Green Chile And Basil (gai Phrik Krapao)
Exciting Thai fresh flavours of hot-salty-sweet-sour with chicken in a qui k stir-fry. Perfect with steamed brown rice for a healthy meal. This is a dry curry which is sans coconut milk-so it is big on flavour and low on fat. - 51.5704
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a large saucepan or Dutch oven boil water. Add noodles, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
3) Drain out from water.
4) Put back noodles into the pot.
5) In a... - 50.3554
Mango-tomato Summer Salsa
This recipe fits in with many cuisines such as Thai, Mexican, American, Vegetarian, Summer Parties, and is kid friendly. It is a Healthy Choices dish easy to make just dice and mix! It is Weight Watcher and South Beach Diet friendly! - 49.059
Thai Eggplant Sandwich
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Preheat the broiler.
3) Pierce the eggplant in several places, wrap in an aluminum foil and bake in the oven for 1 hour.
4) Unwrap, allow to cool and halve the eggplant. Remove the cooked pulp on a... - 48.7246
Oriental Noodle Soup
This Oriental Noodle Soup is so simple yet so delicious. Enjoy this easy vegan soup recipe containing oriental traditional spices to boost your immune system. Sip the broth and feel your head clear, it’s amazing that something as simple as this Oriental... - 48.5041
Thai Shrimp Brochette
1) In a bowl add water and dip twelve 6-inch wooden skewers for 1 hour.
2) In a medium mixing bowl add all marinade ingredients and mix.
3) In another bowl put shrimp.
4) In a separate bowl add vegetables.
5) Pour half of the sauce over... - 46.8603
Thai Shrimp Scallops And Squid Salad
Heat oil, garlic and ginger in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add shrimp and saute until pinked and cooked through, about 3 minutes.
Transfer to bowl and set aside.
Add squid rings to pan and saute 20 to 30 seconds until opaque.
Transfer to... - 45.9179
Yam Yai Bangkok
Thai salads are a balance of the exciting flavours of sweet-salty-sour-spicey. This is a fabulous side salad or main light lunch dish. - 45.2604
Nam Phrik Kaeng Kare
To make your own curry paste is a most gratifying expierence. Best results are achieved by using a mortar and pestle, allow at least 20 minutes to make by hand using this authentic method. The flavours and aroma achieved due to pounding are far superior to... - 44.9119
Thai Fish Cakes With Som Tam And Fried Spinach And Glass Noodles
An easy to make appetizer, the yummy Thai fish cake is a harmonious blend of ingredients that are successful in creating a great tasting dish. Presented with fried spinach and glass noodles, the Thai fish cakes are a real pleasure to your senses. - 44.118
Healthy Sweet And Sour Sauce
1.In a small bowl add the cornstarch and water and mix well. Keep aside.
2.Take a small saucepan, add in the remaining ingredients and heat the mixture.
3. Let mixture begin to bubble over heat. Keep stirring.
4. Now gradually add in the cornstarch... - 43.613
Sweet Corn And Lemongrass Soup
Peel the lemongrass stalks until you get to the tender white parts that are easy to cut without fraying.
Now finely chop them and set aside.
Using a knife, slice the corn kernels off the cobs and put in a bowl, reserving 3 tablespoons of kernels for... - 43.3027
Pad Thai Noodles With Mushrooms
1. Cook the noodles according to the packet instructions. Drain well and reserve.
2. Heat a wok or large frying pan. Add the oil and garlic. Fry until just golden. Add the egg and stir quickly to break it up.
3. Cook for a few seconds before adding the... - 43.2578
Thai Shrimp And Pear Salad
Arrange shrimp in a single layer in a 9-inch microwave-safe pie plate.
Cover tightly with plastic wrap.
Microwave on High, 2-3 minutes or until shrimp is pink and no longer transluscent, stirring once during cooking.
Peel and clean.
Toss shrimp... - 42.9495
Thai Pickled Cucumbers
1. Cut the cucumber lengthwise into halves.
2. Chop them crosswise into 1/8-inch-thick slices.
3. In a bowl, toss cucumber in salt.
4. Let it stand for 1 hour; toss once or twice.
5. In a small saucepan, blend vinegar and sugar.
6.... - 42.3376
Thai Chicken Salad
In medium bowl, combine chicken, figs and scallions.
In small bowl, combine lime juice, honey, soy sauce, mint, ginger and red pepper flakes.
Pour over chicken mixture and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour.
When ready to serve, combine chicken with papaya, bell... - 42.1041
Thai Chicken And Noodle Stir Fry
This thai chicken and noodle stir fry preparation is a simple recipe made with a handful of ingredients yet with loads of flavor. Cooked with garlic and ginger root, the base is made with coconut milk, fish sauce, chicken stock and tomato juice. Flavored with... - 42.0623
Combine first 11 ingredients in a medium bowl, and stir with a wire whisk until blended.
Cut each tofu cake crosswise into 4 slices.
Place tofu slices in soy sauce mixture, and marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with... - 41.9636
Thai Fish Cakes
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/ 375°F/Gas Mark 5. Place the chilli, coriander, garlic, spring onions and lemon grass in a food processor and blend together.
2. Pat the prawns and cod dry with kitchen paper.
3. Add to the food processor and blend until the... - 41.4857
The Phat Thai recipe is the easy to make Thai fried noodles cooked with a combination of chicken, bean curd and shrimp. A complete meal in itself. Words really are not enough to describe the flavor and taste of this great tasting dish. Try it and do let me... - 40.7915
Pan Cooked Chicken With Thai Spices
1. Lightly bruise the kaffir lime leaves and put in a bowl with the chopped ginger. Pour over the chicken stock, cover and leave to infuse for 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, cut each chicken breast into two pieces. Heat the oil in a large, non-stick frying pan or... - 40.7493
Thai Fragrant Rice
1. Finely chop the lemon grass and remove the zest from the limes.
2. Rinse the rice in cold water. Drain through a sieve.
3. Heat the oil in a large saucepan and add the onion and spices and cook gently for about 2-3 minutes.
4. Add the rice and cook for a... - 40.621
Asparagus With Thai Dipping Sauce
This asparagus recipe can be easily prepared to serve as a side in a meal or as a healthy snack. The lightly cooked asparagus is drizzled with a thai flavored dipping sauce that can be served on the side too. The sauce is a savory mix of lime juice, sugar,... - 40.3159
Thai Beef Salad
1. Heat a frying or char-grill pan over a high heat until hot, add beef and cook for 1-2 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Set aside to cool.
2. Arrange lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions and mint attractively on a serving platter.
3. To... - 40.2975
Pineapple And Ginger Noodle Salad
1. Cook the noodles in a large saucepan of boiling water until tender, following the directions on the packet. Drain, then refresh under cold water and drain again.
2. Place the pineapple rings in a flameproof dish, sprinkle with 30 ml / 2 tbsp of the sugar... - 39.6742
Green Papaya Salad
1. In a small saucepan, bring 3 cups of water to a boil. Add the shrimp and cook until loosely curled and just opaque throughout, 2 to 3 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water; drain. Cut the shrimp into 1/2-inch pieces.
2. In a blender or food processor,... - 39.4557
Thai Noodles And Vegetables With Tofu
1. Drain the tofu well and cut into cubes. Put into a shallow dish with the soy sauce and lime rind. Stir well to coat and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, put the lemon grass and chilli on a chopping board and bruise with the side of a large... - 39.2119
Prawn And Pawpaw Salad
1. Heat oil in a frying pan over a high heat, add chilli paste (sambal oelek), lemon grass and ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add prawns and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until prawns change colour and are cooked through. Set aside to cool.
2. Arrange cabbage,... - 38.5806
1. In a small saucepan, bring together soy sauce, brown sugar, oil, flour, wine and mustard to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 3 minutes Allow to cool.
2. In this liquid marinate fillets for 15 minutes, brush pineapple with the marinade and place... - 38.4229
Tom Yum Kung
An authentic Thai shrimp soup, the Tom Yum Kung is absolutely delicious. Tickle your taste buds with this refreshing soup. It is all about the genuine Thai flavor and taste all wrapped in one. Enjoy!! - 38.155
Rose Petal Salad
1. Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add onions and garlic and cook for 3 minutes or until golden. Set aside.
2. Arrange lettuce, shallots, pork, prawns, chicken and peanuts attractively on a serving platter.
3. To make dressing, place sugar, fish... - 37.7477
Green Mango Salad
1. Arrange lettuce, cucumber, mangoes, chicken, mint and coriander attractively on a serving platter.
2. To make dressing, place chillies, sugar, lime juice and fish sauce in a bowl and mix to combine. Drizzle dressing over salad and serve. - 37.3895
Cellophane Noodle Salad
1. Place noodles in a bowl and pour over boiling water to cover. Stand for 10 minutes, then drain well.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan over a high heat, add garlic and ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add pork and stir-fry for 5 minutes or until pork is browned... - 36.9759
Chicken And Coconut Soup
1. Bring the coconut milk and chicken stock to the boil. Add the lemon grass, galangal, peppercorns and half the kaffir lime leaves. Reduce the heat and simmer gently for 10 minutes.
2. Strain the stock into a clean pan. Return to the heat, then add the... - 36.3809
Vegan Banana Pecan Pancake
This is a very easy and quick dish to make. It is healthy for you, and is complete vegan. The best part about having a dish with bananas in it, is that they are an egg substitute. One half banana is equal to one egg. For a quick and easy fix, this is the... - 36.2039
Thai Style Sweetcorn Soup
1. Heat the oil in a large heavy-based saucepan and saute the onions and garlic over a medium heat for 1 minute, until softened, but not browned.
2. Stir in the chicken stock, cream-style sweetcorn, prawns and chilli paste or sauce, if using.
3. Bring the... - 35.4428
Mussels With Thai Herbs
1. Put all the ingredients, except the spring onions and coriander, in a large saucepan and stir Thoroughly.
2. Cover and cook for 5-7 minutes, shaking the saucepan occasionally, until the mussels open. Discard any mussels that do not open.
3. Transfer the... - 33.6984
Roasted Thai Turkey Nuggets
Rinse turkey, pat dry, and cut into 8 equal-size pieces (no more than 1 1/2 inches thick).
Mix cilantro, pepper, and 6 cloves of the garlic; pat mixture over turkey pieces, covering all sides.
Place pieces well apart in a shallow rimmed baking pan.
Bake in a... - 31.7241
Tom Yum Goong Soup
This is an authentic recipe and is full of flavor. I think it is also the perfect thing for a cold. There are two ways of making it, one is clear and one is milk with some more fiery heat. - 0
A lovely way to cool down on a hot summer day, this sweet, fragrant iced cooler is a sure winner. This combination of lemongrass, fresh mint and tea is very cooling and refreshing. Sip on it slowly and you will feel your energy coming back. - 0
Vermicelli Rice Noodles Salad
1. Cut the vegetables and set aside. In a bowl of cold water, soak the rice noodles.
2. In a pot, boil water and put the soaked noodles. Toss for a few minutes. Drain the water and rinse the noodles in cold water.
3. In a mixing bowl,... - 0
Sweet And Sour Sauce
1. In a pot, mix together the pineapple chunks and juice, tomato ketchup, white vinegar, sriracha chili sauce and sugar.
2. Simmer over medium heat for 8-10 minutes.
3. Let it cool, bottle and refrigerate.
4. Serve the Sweet and Sour sauce as... - 0
Thai Lime Tea
What do I prefer to Thai iced tea? Thai iced LIME tea! Try it out and you might just change your mind, too - 0
Low Fat Thai Recipes By Category
Low Fat Thai Restriction: