- » Low Fat Tahini
Low Fat Tahini Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat tahini recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat tahini recipes.
Pureed Garden Soup With Sesame Tahini
1) In a Dutch oven or a large skillet, put carrots, oil, potatoes and onion.
2) Sauté the vegetables until tender by adding little quantities of water, if needed, so as to prevent scorching.
3) Reserve 1 cup i.e. 250 ml of the sautéed... - 43.6239
Dill Tahini Dip
1) In a small mixing bowl, add all ingredients.
2) Thoroughly combine all the ingredients.
3) Place inside the refrigerator for 30 minutes by covering with a plastic wrap.
4) Serve the dip with crackers, chips or any other snacks of your... - 33.246
Sweet Tahini Spread
1. In a pan stew dates in little water for about 10-15 minutes until done.
2. Beat to make a smooth puree.
3. Blend the dates with the tahini and carob until smooth.
4. Serve as a sauce. - 30.6543
Combine all ingredients in a bowl; stir with a wire whisk until well blended.
Cover and chill. - 22.3783
You May Also Like!
Tahini Salad Dressing, Ep48
1. In a blending jar, add in onion, garlic and lemon juice.
2. In a measuring cup, add in the water, tamari, apple cider vinegar and tahini. Pour the mixture into the blender. And blend for a few minutes.
3. Pour the dressing in an airtight container... - 0
Tahini Salt And Pepper Kale Chips
Crunchy kale chips make an ideal snack with the evening tea. Watch the video to learn how to make these chips with flavors of Tahini, salt and pepper. These are cruncy, delicious and oh so easy… - 94.1013
Steamed Kale With Homemade Tahini Sauce - Part 1 : Introduction
Here in an interesting video that updates you on how to easily make healthy meals for fat loss and vibrant health. This part of the video is informative and introduces to the ingredients required to make steamed kale with homemade tahini sauce. Watch part two... - 96.8938
Steamed Kale With Homemade Tahini Sauce - Part 2 : Making
This is part two of the steamed kale with homemade tahini sauce series. The video is quite interesting and informative. Watch this video that shares some great facts about sea greens and how to use them to make super healthy foods. - 94.8635
Mediterranean Low Fat Hummus
Fond of Mediterranean food? This recipe is a must try for you. Watch this video now and learn how to prepare Mediterranean Low fat Hummus. Surprise your family today with this Mediterranean delicacy today. - 100.069
High Protein-high Fibre-low Fat Healthy Breakfast
Look around and you’ll see everyone counting calories and eating less to cut down their body fat. Today facing the ‘World Nutrition Day’ and ‘Woman’s Day’, I treat myself to an absolutely healthy breakfast filled with the goodness of chick peas,... - 0
Chicken Tahini Salad
1. In small mixing bowl combine chicken, scallions, and bell pepper; set aside.
2. In small mixing bowl combine remaining ingredients except lettuce; pour over chicken mixture and toss to coat.
3. On serving platter arrange lettuce; top with chicken mixture. - 34.5215
Orange Chicken Pita With Vegetables And Tahini Dressing
1. Soak beans overnight in water with baking soda.
2. Pour a marinade of orange juice, paprika, turmeric, and cumin over chicken breasts arrange in a rimmed baking pan and refrigerate, covered, for 4 hours or overnight to absorb the flavors.
3.... - 45.6822
Baked Chicken Breasts Stuffed With Tahini
1. Make a pocket in each breast half by slitting the breast horizontally along the thicker long edge, leaving1/2 inch on either ends and slicing horizontally to form a cavity bordered by ½ of uncut flesh on the opposite edge.
2. Make the... - 47.8653
Hummus (chickpea Dip)
In a blender or a food processor fitted with a metal blade, combine chickpeas, lemon juice, tahini, garlic, oil, cumin, cayenne, pepper, salt and water.
Blend, scraping sides occasionally.
If mixture is too thick, add more water, a few drops at a time.
The... - 33.1564