- » Low Fat Tahini
Low Fat Tahini Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat tahini recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat tahini recipes.
Pureed Garden Soup With Sesame Tahini
1) In a Dutch oven or a large skillet, put carrots, oil, potatoes and onion.
2) Sauté the vegetables until tender by adding little quantities of water, if needed, so as to prevent scorching.
3) Reserve 1 cup i.e. 250 ml of the sautéed... - 45.3325
Dill Tahini Dip
1) In a small mixing bowl, add all ingredients.
2) Thoroughly combine all the ingredients.
3) Place inside the refrigerator for 30 minutes by covering with a plastic wrap.
4) Serve the dip with crackers, chips or any other snacks of your... - 33.6583
Sweet Tahini Spread
1. In a pan stew dates in little water for about 10-15 minutes until done.
2. Beat to make a smooth puree.
3. Blend the dates with the tahini and carob until smooth.
4. Serve as a sauce. - 31.0208
Combine all ingredients in a bowl; stir with a wire whisk until well blended.
Cover and chill. - 21.2634
You May Also Like!
Tahini Salt And Pepper Kale Chips
Crunchy kale chips make an ideal snack with the evening tea. Watch the video to learn how to make these chips with flavors of Tahini, salt and pepper. These are cruncy, delicious and oh so easy… - 107.793
Mediterranean Low Fat Hummus
Fond of Mediterranean food? This recipe is a must try for you. Watch this video now and learn how to prepare Mediterranean Low fat Hummus. Surprise your family today with this Mediterranean delicacy today. - 99.9509
High Protein-high Fibre-low Fat Healthy Breakfast
Look around and you’ll see everyone counting calories and eating less to cut down their body fat. Today facing the ‘World Nutrition Day’ and ‘Woman’s Day’, I treat myself to an absolutely healthy breakfast filled with the goodness of chick peas,... - 0
Chicken Tahini Salad
1. In small mixing bowl combine chicken, scallions, and bell pepper; set aside.
2. In small mixing bowl combine remaining ingredients except lettuce; pour over chicken mixture and toss to coat.
3. On serving platter arrange lettuce; top with chicken mixture. - 32.1554
Orange Chicken Pita With Vegetables And Tahini Dressing
1. Soak beans overnight in water with baking soda.
2. Pour a marinade of orange juice, paprika, turmeric, and cumin over chicken breasts arrange in a rimmed baking pan and refrigerate, covered, for 4 hours or overnight to absorb the flavors.
3.... - 45.5846
Baked Chicken Breasts Stuffed With Tahini
1. Make a pocket in each breast half by slitting the breast horizontally along the thicker long edge, leaving1/2 inch on either ends and slicing horizontally to form a cavity bordered by ½ of uncut flesh on the opposite edge.
2. Make the... - 45.6626
Hummus (chickpea Dip)
In a blender or a food processor fitted with a metal blade, combine chickpeas, lemon juice, tahini, garlic, oil, cumin, cayenne, pepper, salt and water.
Blend, scraping sides occasionally.
If mixture is too thick, add more water, a few drops at a time.
The... - 33.1793
This great tasting, versatile Mediterranean dip is easy to make and it is one of the more popular Middle Eastern dips. Served with fresh or toasted pita bread, hummus makes for a great snack or appetizer at a party. Tahini is an important part of the hummus... - 45.5178
1. Blend ingredients till they are quite similar to bread crumbs and are moist. ( If the batter does not hold while pressing with fingers, add little bit of water, till it holds)
2. Let the mixture stand for 30 minutes.
3. In a fry pan add oil and... - 47.6217
Sesame Peanut Butter Cookies
1. Lightly grease a cookie sheet with oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (175Â°C)
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine first 5 ingredients.
4. Beat or whisk until well blended.
5. Sift in flour and baking powder together and mix... - 44.6188