Stuffed Chicken Breast
- » Low Fat Stuffed Chicken Breast
Low Fat Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat stuffed chicken breast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat stuffed chicken breast recipes.
Chicken Breast Stuffed With Broccoli
Bored of the same old turkey? Try something new this weekend. Broccoli, cheese, lemon and olive oil go into this piece of poultry to make a delicious stuffed chicken breast recipe. Juan Montalvo uses low-fat cheese and lemon flavored wine sauce to make this... - 96.6547
Chicken Breasts With Curried Stuffing
In a small saucepan cook carrot, green onion, and curry powder in margarine till vegetables are tender.
Remove from heat and stir in bread crumbs, raisins, and water.
Place one chicken breast half, boned side up, between two pieces of clear plastic... - 42.4399
Herb Stuffed Chicken Breasts
1. Trim off all the excess fat from the chicken breasts using a sharp meat knife or scissors.
2. Separate the long fillet from each breast and reserve for other use.
3. With the tip of a sharp knife, make a deep slit from the rounded end in... - 42.2026
Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Pound chicken breasts to 1/4-inch thickness with flat side of meat mallet or chef's knife.
Combine spinach, Parmesan, lemon peel and pepper in large bowl.
Spray small nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add mushrooms.
Cook and stir... - 40.5182
Chicken Breasts With Vegetable Stuffing
Chicken Breasts With Vegetable Stuffing is prepared with mushrooms, Chinese pea pods, carrots and other vegetables along with milk. Homely and simple, this Chicken Breasts With Vegetable Stuffing are filling and wholesome. It is surely a tasty treat that... - 37.0195
Chicken Breast Stuffed With Vegetables
1. Coarsely shred zucchini and carrot. In 10-inch skillet over medium heat, in 1 tablespoon hot salad oil, cook zucchini, carrot, and 1/2 tea spoon salt until tender, stirring occasionally. Place vegetables in small bowl. Into bowl with vegetables, tear bread... - 30.4576
Spinach And Walnut Stuffed Chicken Breasts
1. Use a sharp meat knife or kitchen scissors to trim off all the excess fat from the chicken breasts.
2. Remove the long fillet from each and reserve for another use.
3. With the tip of a sharp knife, make a deep slit from the rounded end in... - 42.0806
Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. On a meat board, prepare the chicken pockets for the stuffing.
3. Loosen the skin of each chicken breast by running a finger between the flesh and skin along one side, retaining the skin attached on the other... - 45.1758
Baked Chicken Breasts Stuffed With Tahini
1. Make a pocket in each breast half by slitting the breast horizontally along the thicker long edge, leaving1/2 inch on either ends and slicing horizontally to form a cavity bordered by ½ of uncut flesh on the opposite edge.
2. Make the... - 46.3966
Stuffed Chicken Breasts With Marsala Cream Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and shallot; cook 6 minutes. Add spinach and parsley; cook 1 minute. Transfer to a bowl. Stir in breadcrumbs, egg white, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and... - 37.586
Brazilian Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Spray a 1 1/2-quart baking dish with nonstick spray.
Place the chicken pieces between sheets of plastic wrap or wax paper.
Using a meat mallet or a rolling pin, pound the chicken until it is about 1/4-inch thick.
Combine the corn,... - 40.8263
Healthy Cheese And Spinach Stuffed Chicken Rollatini
Think a classic like stuffed chicken Parmesan can't be improved? Think again. The same savory crunch now yields to a cheesy, melty inside so good, you may forget the original existed. This chicken Parmesan recipe retains all that cheesy goodness but without... - 123.894
Roast Turkey Breast With Rice Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F
2. Season turkey inside our with salt and pepper
3. In a skillet, melt the butter over a medium low flame.
4. Add onion, celery, and rosemary and sauté until softened.
5. Tip in spinach, rice, 2... - 47.0479
Stuffed Veal Breast
Trim excess fat from meat.
Sprinkle meat lightly on both sides with salt and pepper.
Simmer onion in stock just until tender (about 5 minutes).
Place spinach with water clinging to leaves in a large saucepan; cook covered over medium heat just until wilted... - 42.8382
Stuffed Veal Breast
1. Trim excess fat from meat. Sprinkle meat lightly on both sides with salt and pepper.
2. Simmer onion in stock just until tender (about 5 minutes).
3. Place spinach with water clinging to leaves in a large saucepan; cook covered over medium heat just until... - 36.2459
Turkey Breast With Wild Rice And Mushroom Stuffing
Trim fat from turkey,- remove tendons.
Place turkey breast, boned side up, on heavy-duty plastic wrap.
From center, slice horizontally through thickest parr of each side almost to outer edge; flip cur piece over to enlarge breast.
Place heavy-duty plast.ic... - 44.1359
Chicken Mushroom Roll-ups With Tomato Cumin Sauce
Check out this fantastic video where Bob McDiarmid shares an amazingly delicious chicken roll recipe. The video here is step wise and nicely explained. See this video to make this incredible dish for your next party, potluck or any other special occasion... - 110.207
Rosemary Chicken Rolls With Orange Nut Stuffing
1. In a mixing bowl add bread crumbs, onion, salt, pepper, chopped rosemary, pecans, and egg and form a paste.
2. Place the chicken on a flat surface; smear the paste on the chicken breast pieces, roll the breasts tucking in the edges
3.... - 45.4617
Braised Whole Chicken With Green Onion Stuffing
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
Loosen the breast skin of the chicken by gently running your fingertips underneath it.
In a small bowl, combine the green onions, basil, 3/4 teaspoon of the thyme, and half of the pepper and pat evenly and smoothly under the... - 44.4077
Pheasant With Leek And Pecan Stuffing
Rinse the pheasants thoroughly inside and out and pat dry with paper towels.
Chop the neck, heart, and gizzard (save the liver for another use).
Heat the olive oil in a small saucepan.
Brown neck and giblets well in the oil, turning frequently.
Add the onion,... - 43.3418
Chicken Canapes With Broccoli Stuffing
1) Using a mallet, pound the chicken breasts evenly.
2) Spread a single, light layer of mustard over the meat. Sprinkle cheese on top of it.
3) In a non-stick frying pan, heat oil and saute garlic and broccoli till they become tender,... - 41.6773
Pitas Stuffed With Chicken Apple Salad
In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, apples, pineapple and celery.
In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt, mayonnaise and celery seeds.
Add to the chicken mixture and toss until well coated. - 31.0571
Stuffed Cornish Hens
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Saute celery, green pepper, and onion in 3 tablespoons margarine until celery is tender.
3. Stir in sage, garlic, pepper, parsley, and bread crumbs. Remove from heat.
4. Add walnuts and cheese, and spoon mixture into cavities of... - 36.6781
Chicken And Stuffing Bake
So easy to prep - and a great meal to do ahead of time and just throw into the oven later. All the creamy soup goodness and stuffing on top makes this one taste anything other than diet. - 26.7973
Chicken Pitas With Red Coleslaw
1. Remove the tough central spine from the cabbage leaves, then finely shred the leaves using a large sharp knife. Place the shredded cabbage in a bowl and stir in the onion, radishes, apple and lemon juice.
2. Stir the fromage frais into the shredded cabbage... - 33.7304
Chicken Mushroom Crepes
1. Inside a small skillet over high heat, lightly toast the oats, shaking the pan almost constantly until they're light brown.
2. In a blender place all crepe ingredients except the Equal.
3. Process well, add Equal and blend again.
4. Heat a... - 45.9892
Roast Turkey With Nutty Stuffing
NUTTY STUFFING: In large skillet, melt batter over medium heat; cook celery, onions, garlic, apple, sage, pepper, rosemary, salt and ham for 10 to 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Place bread, parsley and nuts in large bowl; add celery mixture and... - 48.2136
Chicken Roulade With Parmesan Cheese
This dish is so delicious that if you are not careful, you might just chow down the whole batch at one go! Juan Montalvo shows how to prepare this lip-smacking chicken dish using asparagus and couscous. A great addition to a hearty meal! - 98.859
Roast Duck With Apricot Rice Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to 425°.
To prepare the duck:
2. Under cold running water wash it quickly and pat it dry inside and out with paper towels.
3. Rub the inside of the duck with the remaining teaspoon of salt and a few grindings of black... - 43.276
Make a mock cream by placing cottage cheese in blender and processing until very creamy, about 4 minutes.
Add 3 tablespoons chicken stock and blend again until very smooth and creamy.
Combine arrowroot with 1 tablespoon stock and set aside.
Mix 1... - 41.9228
Corn Tortillas Topped With Chicken, Salsa And Cilantro Sour Cream
Chicken breast on corn tortillas with salsa is a recipe that can be made with the stuff avaiable in the fridge. This is the stuff that is always stuffed in your house. The recipe can be made with any variations with whatever is stocked in the house. - 94.7502
Roast Goose With Dried Apple Stuffing
1. To prepare the stuffing: In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, melt the butter over moderately high heat. Add the onions, celery, garlic, marjoram, sage, and thyme and saute for 5 minutes or until tender. Transfer to a large bowl, and toss with the remaining... - 36.9513
Stuffed Cornish Hens Hamburg Style
Fry bacon until crisp; drain on paper towels.
Drain fat, returning 2 tablespoons fat to skillet.
Cook and stir onion in bacon fat until tender.
Add 1/3 cup margarine; heat until melted.
Add bacon, bread cubes, celery, parsley, poultry seasoning... - 41.2887
Roasted Capon With Fig And Prosciutto Stuffing
1. Make the stuffing: Preheat the oven to 350°. Bake the bread on 2 large baking sheets for 10 minutes, until dry.
2. In a skillet, melt the butter, then add the onion and celery; cook over low heat until softened. 10 minutes. Stir in the ground fennel and... - 41.322
Stuffed Veal Roll With Hazelnuts In Aspic
For stuffing: Heat oil and butter in heavy skillet over low heat.
Add onion, cover and cook until translucent, about 10 minutes.
Add ground veal and pork, increase heat and cook just until browned.
Transfer to bowl and let cool.
Add cream, breadcrumbs, egg,... - 44.6202
Glazed Capon With Kasha Stuffing And Orange Glaze
1) Preheat oven to 350° F before roasting.
2) Wash inside and outside of capon under cold running water and dry gently.
3) For the Orange Glaze, mix together all the glaze ingredients.
4) Take a mixing bowl and mix kasha with 2 lightly... - 46.5298
Roast Pheasant With Filbert Stuffing And Currant Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 400°.
To make the stuffing:
2. In a heavy 8- to 10-inch skillet melt 8 tablespoons of the butter over moderate heat.
3. As the foam subsides, stir in bread cubes and let them crisp and brown.
4. With a slotted... - 44.8846
Stuffed Veal En Gelee
1) In a saucepan, place the spinach leaves with water just covering them.
2) Put the lid and cook, over medium heat and turning once with a fork, 5 minutes, or until spinach is tender.
3) Drain the spinach and set aside.
4) In large bowl, mix... - 45.7361
Hot Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
1) Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
2) In a bowl take chicken and season with salt, pepper, paprika, and chili powder.
3) Drizzle little olive oil over it to coat.
4) Pan grill for 5 minutes on each side.
5) Heat a metal or... - 46.0824
Thai Roast Chicken With Mango And Apple Salad
1) Pre-heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas mark 6.
2) In a food processor add in the shallots and give a couple of spins till they are finely chopped. Remove half of the chopped shallots and set them aside.
3) Add in the roughly... - 44.1535
Spanish Chicken With Olives
1. In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the garbanzo beans, rice, onion, bell pepper, tomatoes with their liquid, water, garlic powder, saffron, and 1/3 cup of the olives. Top with the chicken. Season with the paprika and garlic... - 32.8418
Beef And Broccoli & Chicken Skillet
Sometimes it's a race getting dinner on the table. Tracy Metro for the Kraft Kitchens shares two recipes that will beat the clock and allow you to make a home cooked meal in 30 minutes, or less. So, put down that delivery menu! - 40.8964
Fricassee De Pollo
What better way to add a new spin to the poultry with this classic chicken stew. A healthy, hearty, low-fat chicken delight loaded with goodness of veggies and herbs, this one-pot meal is all you need to fill your tummy on hungry evenings. Just follow the... - 86.4024
Wine Basted Capons
Cover currants with boiling water.
Let stand for 10 minutes.
Combine bread cubes, cracker crumbs, nutmeg, allspice, and pepper.
In medium saucepan cook onion and celery in butter till tender but not brown; add soup, eggs, 1/2 cup wine, and drained... - 41.1132
1. Preheat the oven to 375 Â°F.
2. Halve and core the fennel bulbs and cut them into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
3. Heat the oil in a deep 6-quart flameproof casserole over medium-high heat. Saute the chicken just to stiffen the skin, about 2 minutes per... - 40.1496
St Martin's Day Roasted Goose
1) In a bowl, toss the prunes, apples, onions, orange zest and juice together, keep aside.
2) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
3) Rinse and dry the goose, then prick the skin all over and rub all over with the orange juice, sprinkle with the... - 46.139
Butter Roasted Turkey With Celery
Old-Fashioned Stuffing: In large skillet, melt butter over medium heat; cook onions, celery, fennel, sage, salt, savory, marjoram, pepper and thyme, stirring often, for 10 to 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Transfer to large bowl and toss with... - 44.1561
Empanadas De Pavo
Turkey meat pies are relatively simple to prepare. Moist and juicy, this meaty pie prepared using the super-food turkey takes some effort to prepare. Juan Montalvo shares a delicious meaty pie recipe that will season up you dinner-time like nothing else. A... - 100.866
Christmas Goose With Transparent Spiced Apples
Remove any pin feathers with tweezers.
Cut out the oil sac at the base of the tail.
Wipe inside of goose with a damp cloth and sprinkle lightly with 1/2 tsp salt.
To make stuffing, melt the butter in a large frying pan.
Saute the onions over low heat about 5... - 44.9061
Butter Rubbed Roast Turkey With An Apple Cider Glaze
Get ready to be stupefied by the irresistible and addictive taste of this Butter Rubbed Roast Turkey With An Apple Cider Glaze recipe. The goodness of Poultry makes Butter Rubbed Roast Turkey With An Apple Cider Glaze a healthy treat. This compelling Butter... - 52.1382