- » Low Fat Sponge Cake
Low Fat Sponge Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat sponge cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat sponge cake recipes.
Low Fat Honey Sponge Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Beat eggs until they turn light.
3. Beat in sugar and honey for 10 minutes.
4. Stir in sifted flour-baking powder mixture until smooth.
5. Dust lightly a greased 8 x 8-inch brownie pan with flour.
6.... - 42.7773
Whole Wheat Sponge Cake Sweetened With Brown Sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
2. Beat the egg whites at highest speed on an electric mixer until soft peaks form. While still beating, gradually add 1 cup of the sugar, the salt, cream of tartar, and honey. Continue to beat until stiff peaks form, or... - 31.6053
Steamed White Sugar Sponge Cake ( Bak Tong Gou )
1) In a sauce pan, boil together sugar and 2 cups of water, when the water became a little luke warm, scoop out 2 tablespoons of water to stir the dried yeast, and set aside to form a layer of cloud.
2) Continue to heat the sugar water till it start... - 90.2226
Citrus Spice Sponge Cake
Sift flour, spices and baking powder.
Whip yolks 2 minutes.
Dribble in orange juice while whipping.
Gradually add sugar and whip 3 more minutes until yolks are thick.
Fold in vanilla and grated peels.
Whip egg whites until foamy.
Add cream of... - 49.7426
Cherry Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
Beat together 1/4 cup of the butter and the granulated sugar in large bowl until light and fluffy.
Blend in egg.
Add flour mixture alternately with milk, beating well after each... - 47.7431
Basic Dense Sponge Cake
Preheat oven 350°.
Prepare the pans of your choice by spraying with nonfat cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, sift flours, baking powder, and cornstarch together twice.
In a large bowl, use an electric mixer at medium speed to cream butter and... - 41.062
Sift all the dry ingredients twice.
In a separate bowl beat the egg yolks well until light and then beat again with the corn oil and water.
Stir this liquid into the dry mixture then beat well to form a batter like mixture.
Whisk the egg whites stiffly before... - 44.3219
Chocolate Iced Sponge Cake
1. Preheat oven to 400Â°F. Spray a 15 x 10 1/2 x 1-inch jelly-roll pan with nonstick cooking spray and line with sheet of parchment paper or wax paper; spray again with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
2. On sheet of wax paper sift together flour and... - 37.031
Low Fat French Cream Dessert
1. Add liquid milk to a mixture of dry milk powder, sugar, and cornstarch placed atop a double broiler.
2. Cook the mixture, placing above hot water, and stir until the mixture thickens. Mixing intermittently, cook for 15 more minutes.
3. Add the hot... - 41.7806
Fruity Parfait With Low Fat Yogurt
This is a comparatively healthy dessert that is sweet as well has the goodness of the fruits and yogurt. It is very easy to make and can be made in advance and refrigerated. - 0
1. Lightly butter a 9-inch round cake pan with removable rim.
2. In a bowl, mix flour and baking powder.
3. In a 1- or 2-cup glass measure in a microwave oven at full power (100%), or in a 1- to 1 1/2-quart pan over medium heat, warm milk with 2 tablespoons... - 31.5975
Plain Layer Cake
Preheat oven to 325Â°.
Oil an 8-inch layer cake pan with butter-flavored Pam, butter, or margarine, or use a nonstick pan.
In a bowl, sift flour and baking powder together twice.
In a large bowl, cream margarine with fructose until light and... - 37.4902
Yellow Layer Cake
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Oil two 8 1/2 x 1 1/2-inch round cake pans.
In a large bowl, sift together flour and baking powder.
In another large bowl, cut butter or margarine into small pieces and cream thoroughly.
Using electric mixer set at low to... - 38.6144
Potato Salad Cake
Cut potatoes in half, conducive to soft bamboo skewers into the Innovation-Shimasu
Crush peeled potatoes while hot.
Since this is made with cake, enough to leave the Crush grain. Sprinkle with salt.
The chopped ham, sliced cucumber and take a... - 37.6799
Vegan Fruit Cake
This eggless and butterless cake brings a sigh of relief to those minding their waist. Vegans can also now enjoy a traditional style fruit cake. Indulge your sweet tooth for the first time with no worries of fat or calorie issues! - 56.2442
Yummy Yogurt Trifle
Trifle is traditionally made by layering custard with sponge cake, fruits and cream. Although there is no denying that this makes up for an amazing mouth watering dessert, the dish is essentially high on calories. While I love the dessert like most of us do,... - 0
Lemon Chiffon Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 150°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Grease and line a 20 cm / 8 in loose-bottomed cake tin. Whisk the eggs, sugar and lemon rind together with a hand-held electric whisk until thick and mousse-like. Gently fold in the flour, then turn the mixture... - 43.4076
A liqueur dessert is a sure way to warm up this winter and this classic coffee tiramisu is sure to be a crowd pleaser. It is surprisingly easy to make this coffee version of the traditional Italian dessert. It tastes good as it looks. Win anyone over with... - 102.931
Cinnamon Apple Gateau
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/ Gas 5. Grease and line a 23 cm / 9 in sandwich cake tin. Place the eggs and caster sugar in a bowl and beat with a hand-held electric whisk until thick and mousse-like. (When the whisk is lifted, a trail should remain on... - 42.5315
The Royal Truffle
1. Make custard: In medium bowl, whisk together sugar, cornstarch, flour, and salt, until blended. Whisk in egg and 1/2 cup milk, until blended. In small saucepan, heat remaining 2 1/2 cups milk over medium heat until small bubbles appear around edge of pan.... - 39.5608
1)Preheat oven to 425 degrees F or 220 degrees C or Gas Mark 7.
2)Take a Swiss roll tin or pan and line with baking parchment.
3)In a bowl, place caster sugar and eggs. Place the bowl on a hot water bath and beat until the mixture turns... - 47.1648
1. Prehear the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Oil a 23 x 33 cm / 9 x 13 in Swiss roll tin and line with non-stick baking paper.
2. Place the egg whites in a large bowl and whisk until they form soft peaks. Gradually whisk in the sugar. Fold in half of the... - 38.416
In a double boiler over a low heat, stir all ingredients to a thick froth.
Pour into sherbet glasses, and chill before serving.
Serve over slices of sponge cake, dumplings, or on its own.
Heat beef dripping in a large heavy casserole.
Add bacon strips and... - 38.1012
Tia Maria Gateau
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas 5. Grease and line a 20 cm / 8 in deep round cake tin. Sift the flour and coffee powder together on to a sheet of greaseproof paper.
2. Whisk the eggs and sugar in a bowl with a hand-held electric whisk until thick and... - 41.4286