- » Low Fat Soup
Low Fat Soup Recipes
Low Fat Soup is a hearty and delicious soup recipe often enjoyed
in cold winter nights. A lot of low fat soup recipes such as asparagus soup, leek and potato soup, chicken noodle soup etc can be prepared by using ... More »
Chicken Wonton Soup
This version of wonton soup is so delicious, it's addictive! The chicken dumplings or wontons, stuffed with ground chicken, turnip, egg and spices, are are easily put together using wonton wrappers. This wonton soup is a great way to use up leftover roast... - 143.662
Leek And Potato Soup Without Cream
This is a classic soup that's delicious, easy to make, super cheap and incredibly satisfying. Learn how to make leek and potato soup the fast and easy way with this fun video. It is rich and creamy without having any cream or milk in it! - 139.731
Low-fat Chunky Cream Of Tomato Soup
Most of us grow up loving cream of tomato soup with a grilled cheese sandwich on a nice rainy day! What a great comfort food. Of course, it can be from a can or packet but why have those when you can make a much more delicious and healthier version with such... - 138.607
Broccoli And Chickpea Soup
Loaded with onions, garlic, broccoli, and garbanzo beans - which are some of the world's healthiest foods - this cozy soup packs a powerhouse of nutrients. So if your body's batteries could use a little recharging, we suggest a warm bowl of this deliciously... - 137.68
Vegan Minestrone Soup And Citrus Spinach Salad
Minestrone soup today? Well it’s going to take a good hour for it to simmer, so plan ahead! Filled with the goodness of vegetables, this soup also contains barley. The soup is chockablock with nutrients and flavors and it is perfect anytime of the year.... - 129.649
Classy Turkey Mac Soup
Having turkey leftovers? You can easily make soup with your turkey leftovers. It is as simple to make as simple to eat. Watch out the video for more recipe detail. - 126.297
Looking for the easiest soup you can make? Check this Bean Soup. This is the simplest of soup which uses few ingredients and involves less effort. All you need to do is toss the ingredients together, bring it to a boil and let it simmer. Your delicious soup... - 123.275
Chock-full of veggies fresh from the garden or farmers' market, this easy-to-make chilled soup will cool you off on a warm summer's day. - 123.216
Nourishment and helping protect our immunity system our motto? If that’s the case then this bowl of soup should keep the cold at bay! Watch Caryellis show you how! - 122.489
Tasty Roasted Cauliflower Soup
In just a matter of minutes, you can put together this mouthwatering, restaurant-style cauliflower soup that get its kick from a slew of herbs and spices. A dish to enjoy at home. Chef Keith Snow shares a few simple steps to attain a lip-smacking soup. - 119.662
Classic Vegetable Soup
In this video, Tse shows you how to make a Classic Vegetable Soup. It flavorsome and low on the calories. Serve them smooth or chunky. You'll like them the either way. Bon Appétit! - 117.847
Tomato Alphabet Soup
Tomato alphabet soup is always a favorite among kids and this recipe video shows how easy it is to make it, in fact if you have a little grown up kids, they can be trained to make their own soup under your guidance. A great way to have nutritious food and... - 117.659
Traditional Tom Yum Goong
Thai soups are famous for their variety and aromatic flavors and this one is probably the most famous. There are many prawn recipes in Thai cuisine, but this soup has to be Thailand's Signature dish, Khwanjai's shares her own Tom Yum Goong recipe a version... - 113.138
Low Fat Creamy Leek And Artichoke Soup
On the lookout for a healthy creamy soup recipe? Then this video is just the thing for you! Try this low fat recipe for a delicious leek and artichoke soup that is sure to put a smile on your face. Watch the video to know more! - 112.181
Spicy Tuna Noodles Soup
Looking for a healthy and nutritious soup that will appeal to your kids? Try this Spicy tuna noodles soup. It has tuna which is flavored by garlic chili sauce. Apart from being a great appetizer this soup is so filling that it can be called as a tiny meal. - 111.295
Cream Cheese Potato Soup
1. In a medium sized soup pot, bring potatoes, onions, and seasonings to a boil.
2. Reduce heat and continue to cook until potatoes are fork tender.
3. Remove about ½ cup of the potatoes and mash to release the starch and thicken the soup.
4. Return... - 109.822
Southwestern Chicken Soup With Rotini
Chicken soup with rotini variation of a famous classical Tex mex soup. This is a simple soup prepared with boneless, skinless chicken breasts, black beans, corn and rotini pasta. The soup is wonderfully flavored with jalapeno peppers, cumin and oregano. This... - 109.281
Quick Vegan Lentil Soup
Want to try out a nutritious dinner in minutes? A hot bowl of healthy and tasty vegan lentil soup would be a ideal thing for you. Lentils along with other vegetables gives ample nourishment along with exotic flavor. Learn to make this hearty delight with Chef... - 106.961
Egg Drop Soup
Barry has a go at making egg drop soup youtube style. - 105.328
Rich And Delicious Cream Of Broccoli Soup
A savvy eater knows how to eat healthy without compromising on taste and this savvy dish perfectly caters to that. Keith Snow whips up a rich and delicious cream of broccoli soup that not only delivers a big punch of many essential vitamins and other... - 104.182
Maftoul: Comforting Chicken And Couscous Soup
If you are feeling low and want something to soothe you then this is the right video to watch. Blanche is transferred to her childhood days and prepares a comforting dish which her mother used to serve her when she used to be ill. A very wholesome and... - 102.15
Low-fat Onion Soup
Want to try a restaurant style light appetizer with onion right at home? Watch chef Janet showing how to make a restaurant style lighter and healthier French Onion Soup with low-fat cheese, onions and healthy seasonings. Health and taste on the platter for a... - 101.346
Thai Hot And Sour Fish Soup
Are you looking for a hot, delicious and appetizing soup recipe? Here the chef has shared a Thai hot and sour fish soup that is just perfect for you. This soup with fish, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes is very yummy and pampers your taste buds with an amazing... - 99.9466
Hearty Vegetable And barley Soup
A bowl of this vegetable and barley soup makes a warm and hearty meal on a cold winter day. This recipe is easy, very delicious and really cheap, using leftover veggies. This is a really low-fat, satisfying meal full of flavor and good nutrients. - 97.6427
Chinese Chicken And Egg Soup
If you are down with a cold and looking for a hot, healthy soup, then this Chinese chicken and egg soup is just right for you. This not only serves as a nutritious soup but also pampers your taste buds with its amazing flavor. This magical soup is worth... - 96.8823
Healthy Broccoli Cheese Soup
Here is a healthy vegan broccoli and vegetable soup for everyone who loves eating healthy. In this video, the chef makes quick and easy soup which also be used as a sauce. Watch the video for the recipe and tips. - 92.9616
Cooking With Socalgrrrl05: Black Bean Soup
How about a healthy and easy Mexican black bean soup that is a pure vegetarian. Watch this impressive video that is interesting to view. The video suggests great recipe variations to the original recipe. Try out this healthy soup that would surely be a hit... - 82.5877
Healthy Bean Soup
Are you looking for a recipe that you can prepare in your crockpot? Watch fitness expert Anita Stone prepare this lovely Bean Soup which is tasty and nutritious at the same time. Watch the video now. - 81.3577
A soup made with all the vegetables to add to the density of the soup! Watch Mark make a fun video of this soup! - 77.8694
Roasted tomato soup in less than 45 minutes? Yes, it is possible! This recipe is inspired by Masterchef recipe that results in a soup that tastes like it has been cooking for hours ! It is good to know that you can whip up a fresh homemade soup from scratch... - 74.55
There are many ways prepare carrots, such as this recipe carrot lyonnaise. This preparation is a good way to make kids and adults eat carrots. A simple and easy dish to prepare. - 53.3122
In a heavy soup pot, fry the onion and leek in the olive oil over low heat until transparent.
Add the pumpkin and continue frying for 3-5 minutes.
Sprinkle with the salt, pepper and spices and fry for a further 1-2 minutes.
Add the ouzo and a little water, to... - 51.3382
1.Take a large saucepan, heat oil in it and fry onions for 4-5 minutes.
2Once soft, stir in carrots, parsnips and green split peas.
3.Allow the ingredients to cook for 5 minutes and keep stirring.
4.Add stock, bay leaf and mustard powder to the pan and... - 51.0235
Eggplant Del Rio
Place 1/4 cup of the water or broth in a heavy soup pot over medium heat.
Add garlic and onion to pot.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add remaining 8 cups of water,... - 50.8185
Winter Barley And Vegetable Soup
This hearty Barley and Vegetable Winter soup is a good strong soup ideal for cold days and a secret weapon against your diet devastation in the party season. Your body is sure to thank you for the goodness this vegan barley and vegetable broth provides. - 50.7393
Curried Tuna Bisque
1) Take a 4 quart saucepan and heat oil in it.
2) Add onions, carrot, celery and onions. Cook over medium heat until vegetables become tender, stirring occasionally.
3) Add curry powder and cook for 1 minute.
4) Remove the pan from heat. Add tuna and... - 50.7028
Egg Flower Soup
1.In a large saucepan, heat oil.
2.Add shallots, celery, Chinese leaves and carrot and stir fry them on high flame for 3 minutes,
3.Pour the stock and add kombu and dried mushrooms.
4.Let the mixture boil.
5.Put the lid on and simmer for 15- 20... - 50.6094
This is a type of rasam or soup which can be had with plain white rice. - 50.5822
1. Thinly slice off the crusts from the bread and tear it into bite size pieces.
2. Place in a bowl and soak in the milk. Allow to stand for 5 minutes.
3. In a food processor or blender jar, combine the soaked bread, milk and chopped... - 50.5351
Tomato And Ridge Gourd Soup
Heat oil in a large pan over moderate heat.
Add onions and saute for 2-5 minutes till honey-coloured.
Add garlic, oregano and coriander powder and stir for 1 minute to draw out flavours.
Stir in tomatoes and ridgegourd, cover pan and simmer over very low heat... - 50.5002
Hot And Sour Soup Meal
1) Cut the chicken into 1/8 inch slices.
2) Take a bowl and stir chicken slices in it with 1 tablespoon soy sauce.
3) Take a Dutch oven and heat oil in it. Add chicken slices and cook for about 3 minutes or until tender.
4) Remove... - 50.4902
Winter Root Vegetable Soup
This winter root vegetable soup is a healthy and delightful home made soup that can be prepared and served in the winter before or after meals. Made with a mdeley of nutritious root vegetables and seasonal picks like rutabaga, beets, onions and carrots, the... - 50.407
Fennel And Swiss Luiche
To make the crust: Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Goat a 9" pie plate with no-stick spray.
In a large bowl or food processor, combine the flour, salt, and sugar.
Blend with a pastry blender or process briefly to mix.
Add the oil and butter or margarine and stir... - 50.4048
Bring plenty of water to boil in a large pan and remove from heat.
Plunge cabbage into boiling hot water and leave for 10 minutes.
Remove from water, press well to drain and chop finely.
Heat oil in a pan over moderate heat.
Add onion and saute for 2... - 50.3823
Warm dry sherry in a heavy soup pot over medium heat.
Add onion, garlic, and gingerroot.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Add broth, apple juice, butternut squash, zucchini, apple, coriander, nutmeg, cumin, and... - 50.3335
Fresh Mushroom Soup
1) In a soup pot, heat beef cubes and water.
2) Allow to boil, then add onion, carrot and celery.
3) Cook till the vegetables are tender. Cool.
4) Add in a food processor and puree.
5) Return the soup to the pot.
6) Use butter flavored spray on a... - 50.1622
Cauliflower And Coriander Soup
1.Take a bowl, put barley and yellow split peas in it.
2.Add enough hot water to cover the peas and leave for an hour.
3.Drain, once done.
4.In a large saucepan, heat oil and fry onions in it until tender.
5.Stir in ginger, turmeric,... - 50.1144
Wild Mushroom Soup
If using dried mushrooms, soak them in hot water with 1/2 teaspoon salt added, for 30 minutes.
Drain the liquid through a sieve lined with a damp muslin and reserve.
Rinse the soaked mushrooms under water to remove any grit, and chop them roughly.
Sprinkle... - 50.1053
Antioxidant Veggie Stew
If you care about eating healthy, you *must* buy this book (or check it out from your library)! This chunky, hearty soup is a pleasant way to get your servings of healthful antioxidant veggies along with other healing foods. It's loaded with carotenoids,... - 50.0706
Sweet Red Pepper Soup
1.Preheat the oven to gas mark 4, 180 degrees.
2.Take an ovenproof dish, put the peppers in it and bake for 15- 20 minutes.
3.Keep turning the peppers to avoid burning.
4.Allow them to cool.
5.Remove the skin and chop the flesh in small... - 50.0009
Hot German Beer Soup Heisse Biersuppe
1. In a large, heavy bottomed saucepan, combine beer and sugar
2. Heat over low flame, stirring until sugar dissolves and without boiling.
3. In a bowl, blend together the egg yolks, sour cream, flour, cinnamon, and seasoning, beating until smooth.
4.... - 49.9923
Cream Of Tomato Soup
In 1-quart casserole, combine butter and onion.
Microwave at High for 2 minutes.
Stir in flour, salt, sugar, marjoram and pepper.
Blend in tomatoes.
Microwave at High for 3 to 6 minutes, or until mixture thickens and bubbles, stirring twice.
Place... - 49.9588
1) Preheat oven to 325° F.
2) Take a 1 quart baking dish and place meat in it.
3) Brown the meat in the oven for about 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4) Add about 1 cup water to the dish.
5) Cover and bake for another 1 hour or... - 49.9006
In a soup pot, pour 1.5 litres (2 pt 8 fl oz) water over the garlic, thyme, bay leaves and peppercorns, and boil for 20-30 minutes.
Strain the broth through a fine sieve, pressing firmly with a wooden spoon.
Return the broth to the soup pot and crumble the... - 49.883
Wash mushrooms, wipe dry and slice.
Melt butter in a non-stick pan over low heat.
Add onion and saute till translucent.
Remove pan from heat, add flour, marjoram, mustard, salt and pepper and mix to a smooth paste.
Blend in stock and return to heat.
Add... - 49.8823
Summer Pudding Soup
1. In a colander, place the fresh blueberries and rinse under cold water.
2. Leave aside to drain.
3. In a saucepan, combine 1 cup water with sugar and lemon zest.
4. Bring the liquid to a boil, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
5.... - 49.7955
1.Take a large saucepan, heat oil in it and fry the onions and garlic together for 4-5 minutes, until onion turns tender.
2.Stir in spinach and stir fry it for 2-3 minutes on high heat.
3.Add fruit juices along with ginger and coriander.
4.Boil the... - 49.7817
Steam the pumpkin until very tender, about 15 minutes.
Set aside until cool enough to handle.
In a 3-quart saucepan, combine the potatoes, apples, onions, water or stock, ginger, bay leaf and garlic.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat to low and simmer until... - 49.7448
Mushroom And Chive Soup
1. In a small saucepan, add 1 cup stock.
2. Bring the stock to a boil.
3. Remove the stock from the heat and add porcini mushrooms if using.
4. Allow the mushrooms to stand in the hot stock for at least 10 minutes to soften.
5. Drain the... - 49.703
Mixed Vegetable Soup
Wash vegetables and drain.
Scrape carrots and turnips, pluck spinach leaves and wash thoroughly.
Remove and discard pith and seeds of bell peppers.
Chop all vegetables roughly.
Heat oil in a non-stick pan over moderate heat.
Add onion and saute till light... - 49.6176
Garlic Shrimp With Mayonnaise
In blender bowl, combine 1/4 cup olive oil, garlic, egg, dry mustard and salt.
Blend at medium high speed until well mixed.
With blender running, slowly add 1/2 cup olive oil in very thin stream.
Slowly add lemon juice, stopping to scrape sides, if... - 49.4972
White Bean Soup
Drain the beans, cover them with fresh water and boil for 10 minutes.
Drain them and just cover again with hot water.
Bring them back to the boil, cover and simmer for about 1-1 1/2 hours, until tender.
While the beans are simmering, saute the onions in the... - 49.3979
Escarole Garlic Soup With Chicken Peas
1. Rinse escarole with water in order to remove sand from its skin.
2. Cut leaves in a cross section style into long thin pieces.
3. Take a 4-quart saucepan and heat olive oil into it.
4. Stir fry escarole, onion, and garlic in hot oil... - 49.3812
Bacon Minestrone Soup
1) In Dutch oven scramble-fry bacon, onion and ground beef to brown.
2) In a pan boil water and dissolve bouillon cubes to it.
3) Add it to the bacon mixture,
4) Mix the next 10 ingredients.
5) Let it boil.
6) Cook covered and simmer for about 25... - 49.3175
Sweet Corn And Seafood Chowder
1. In a saucepan, heat oil over moderate heat.
2. Add the onions, carrots, and celery to the oil
3. Saute the vegetables, for about 5 minutes, until softened.
4. Add the potatoes with the fish stock, stir it in the mixture and bring the mixture to a... - 49.3107
Crab And Chicken Gumbo
Crab And Chicken Gumbo is a delicious soup recipe. Try this effortlessly mouth watering Crab And Chicken Gumbo dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 49.3004
Navy Bean Soup
Combine beans, onion and water in 5-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 10 to 15 minutes, or until boiling.
Let stand, covered, for 1 hour.
Add ham hock, carrot, celery flakes, salt, pepper, oregano and thyme.
Microwave at High for 5... - 49.2675
1. Wash the fish removing bones and skin if any.
2. Cut fish into 2-inch chunks.
3. In a large heavy skillet or stock pot, add fish and about 5 cups water or enough to cover the fish.
4. Heat to boiling point.
5. Reduce heat, cover and... - 49.2622
Combine cucumber, zucchini, tomatoes, oranges, celery, green pepper, red onion, garlic, lime or lemon juice, tomato or vegetable juice, parsley, basil leaves, cayenne pepper, ground cumin, and chili powder in a large bowl.
Transfer to a food processor or... - 49.205
Minted English Pea Soup
1) Combine the peas, onion, and water in a Dutch oven and bring them to boil.
2) Simmer for 15 minutes on low heat.
3) Remove from the heat and stir in minced mint.
4) Put the mixture into the container of an electric blender and process it until... - 49.1607
Mexican Chicken Chowder
1) Remove the additional fat from chicken.
2) Mix the chicken with celery, garlic, pepper and water and put the mixture in a Dutch oven.
3) Boil, stirring.
4) Simmer them on low heat for around 30 minutes till the chicken becomes... - 49.1563
Spray an 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan with nonstick coating.
In a small mixer bowl beat margarine on medium speed of an electric mixer about 30 seconds.
Add 3 tablespoons sugar, then beat till fluffy.
Stir in 3/4 cup flour.
Pat onto the bottom of the pan.
Bake... - 49.1228
Curried Broccoli-apple Soup
Heat 1/2 cup water, broth, or apple juice in a heavy soup pot over medium heat.
Add broccoli, onion, apple, and celery.
Cook and stir over low heat for 10 minutes.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add 4 cups vegetable or chicken broth, curry... - 49.0935
Blanquette De Veau With Chicken Broth
1. In a skillet add veal, broth, garlic, lemon juice, parsley, cloves and thyme. Put it on a gas stove.
2. Cook the covered mixture in low heat for at least 1 hour.
3. Combine mushrooms and onions to the mixture.
4. Cook for 30 minutes more till the... - 49.0851
Red Pepper-plum Tomato Soup With Dill
Heat water, broth, or wine in a large, heavy soup pot over medium heat.
Add onion, red pepper, and celery.
Cook and stir for 3 minutes.
Stir in garlic.
Cook for 2 more minutes.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add tomatoes, tomato puree,... - 49.0618
Mushroom Kasha Soup
1.In a large saucepan, heat oil.
Add onions and fry for 4-5 minutes until tender.
2.Stir in mushrooms and buckwheat.
3.Put the lid on and cook for 10 minutes.
4.Add stock and allow to boil.
5.Once done, put the lid on and simmer for 20 minutes.
6.Let... - 49.0396
Fresh Cream Of Tomato Soup
1) Take a blender jar and add soft butter to it before blending it for 3 seconds.
2) Add the flour and blend it again for 20 minutes.
3) Add the scalded consommé with the other ingredients being added one by one in a continuous manner.
4) Blend the... - 48.9991
1. Take a 3-quart saucepan and add oil in it.
2. Heat the oil, add onions, celery, and peppers in it and cook for 3-5 minutes with occasional stirring method and against medium intensity of heat of burner. Continue cooking until the ingredients turn... - 48.9061
Corn And Tomato Chowder
1. Place stainless steal colander over a bowl and place tomatoes in it.
2. Sprinkle tomatoes with 1/2 teaspoon salt and toss to mix
3. Let drain for at least 1 hour.
4. Slice corn kernels off ears into a small bowl.
5. Into the same bowl... - 48.8909
Fez Style Tomato Soup
1. In a large heavy pot, heat oil over medium-low heat.
2. Cook the onions for 5 minutes until just softened; stir occasionally.
3. Add garlic and cook for another 5 minutes to soften.
4. Crush tomatoes and add to the pot along with their juices.
5.... - 48.8715
1.Take a large saucepan, heat oil in it.
2.Add spring onions and fry for 3 minutes.
3.Stir in Chinese leaves and lettuce and cook after covering for 5-8 minutes.
4.Put the mixture in liquidizer and add milk and yogurt to it.
5.Liquidise to make it... - 48.8644
Corn Chowder With Red Pepper Cream
1.Make the red pepper cream by preheating a broiler (griller).
2.Cut and seed bell peppers and put them cut sides down, in the broiler pan.
3.Broil (grill) at 4 inches (10 cm) from the heat source until the skins are charred.
4. Cover... - 48.7965
Cold Tomato Herb Soup
1) Take a bowl and place bouillon cubes along with water in it. Dissolve completely.
2) Allow the mixture to cool.
3) Add the next 5 ingredients.
4) Chop garlic into half and insert a toothpick through each half.
5) Add garlic to the mixture.
6) Mix... - 48.77
1. Heat a large saucepan or soup pot over medium high heat.
2. When hot, add vegetables and garlic to the pan and allow them to sweat.
3. Spoon in a little water and sautÃ© the vegetables until limp and water evaporates.
4. Pour in the stock and... - 48.7067
Shrimp Corn Soup
1) Spray a saucepan with cooking spray.
2) Add the onion and saute along with, celery, bell pepper, and garlic.
3) Stirring frequently, cook till the vegetables turn tender.
4) Mix a cup of fat free roux with 2 cups of warm water.
5) Add the hot water... - 48.6446
Zucchini Parmesan Soup
Zucchini Soup is mainly taken in monsoon season. The just the right combination of shallots, garlic clove, butter, zucchini (courgettes), flour, curry powder, chicken bouillon, basil leaves, milk, and Parmesan cheese garnished with salt and pepper makes the... - 48.6161
Winter Vegetable Soup
Combine the leek, onion, garlic, celery, and carrots in a nonstick stockpot.
Cook for about 20 minutes over low heat, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables look dry.
Add the parsnips and potato.
Mix in the bay leaf, parsley, basil, sage, and cayenne... - 48.593
All Saints' Broth
1.In a saucepan, put the chestnuts along with their soaking water.
2.Let the water boil.
3.Once done, put the lid on and simmer for 40- 50 minutes until soft.
4.Allow the ingredients to cool; blend.
5.In a large saucepan, heat oil and... - 48.5695
Crumble sausage into 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Cdver with wax paper.
Microwave at High for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until sausage is no longer pink, stirring once to break apart.
In medium mixing bowl, combine eggs, whipping cream, Parmesan... - 48.5657
1) Spray the cooking spray in a Dutch oven and keep over medium heat.
2) SautÃ© the onions.
3) Mix water, bouillon granules and flour. Stir well and add to the sautÃ©ed onions.
4) Add milk and cook over medium heat.
5) Add cheese and cook for few... - 48.5567
Pennsylvania Dutch Chicken And Corn Soup
1) Take a Dutch oven or a large saucepan and place chicken in it with breast side down.
2) Add water, onion, pepper and salt.
3) Bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce heat and cover. Simmer for about 35 minutes or until chicken turns tender.
4) Allow... - 48.5359
1.Take a large saucepan and heat oil in it.
2.Stir the fennel and cook it for 10- 15 minutes until it turns soft.
3.Stir in cashew nuts, milk and stock and let the mixture boil.
4.Put the lid on and simmer for 15 minutes.
5.Allow the mixture to... - 48.5191
Oriental Noodle Soup
This Oriental Noodle Soup is so simple yet so delicious. Enjoy this easy vegan soup recipe containing oriental traditional spices to boost your immune system. Sip the broth and feel your head clear, it’s amazing that something as simple as this Oriental... - 48.5041
Baked Beef Minestrone
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take a heavy skillet and heat oil in it.
3) Add onion, meat and garlic to it and bake for about 40 minutes or until meat turns brown, stirring frequently.
4) Add water and cover. Reduce heat to 350° F and... - 48.5015
Peppery Garbanzo Bean Soup
1) Wash the garbanzo beans with cold water for 1 minute. Drain the beans properly.
2) Coat the Dutch oven with cooking spray and heat it over medium heat.
3) Put the onions, green pepper and parsley.
4) SautÃ© them well until they... - 48.3842
1. In a large heavy soup pot, heat olive oil over medium-low heat.
2. Add pancetta and cook for 10 to 12 minutes until some of the fat is released.
3. Then stir in carrots, onions, garlic, and leeks.
4. Cook with occasional stirring over low heat for... - 48.366
Lima Bean Stew
Heat water, broth, or wine in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Sprinkle the flour over the onions and stir.
Add the bell pepper and the... - 48.341
1. Cook noodles by boiling oil treated water and according to the directions mentioned on the packet.
2. While noodles are cooked, take a large skillet and melt butter in it against medium â€“high flame.
3. Add chopped garlic and shrimp into the... - 48.3338
Low Fat Soup Recipes By Category