- » Low Fat Snack
Low Fat Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat snack recipes.
Vegan Banana Coffee Bread
A dark, rich, moist and robust yet subtle vegan banana bread with just the right amount of spice, that pairs perfectly with a steamy cup of coffee. It's hard to believe it is vegan!!! Adding a little coffee to the recipe helps bring out the flavor of the... - 152.261
Holiday Season Crustless Vegetable Quiche
It's holiday time when the house is filled with loved ones whom you want to keep happy and fed. We don't like grouchies at the holidays, or any time for that matter. This healthy vegetable quiche is super satisfying. It's lower in fat and cholesterol by... - 148.996
Healthy Buffalo Chicken Taco Wrap With Greek Yogurt Spread
These healthy wraps are beyond perfect for the Super Bowl, for a light summer lunch or a quick dinner. Beyond perfect for your nagging comfort food craving. Beyond satisfying knowing that this has been turned inside out and made super healthy to keep you on... - 139.176
Roasty Toasty Low-fat Kale Chips
Healthy snacks are important to have and when they are easy to make it is even better. Toasty Roasty Kale Chips fits in perfectly. Kale contains substantial amounts of the recommended daily allowance of nutrition essentials. In one cup alone you have... - 137.763
Spicy Cajun-style Blackened Fish.
Most folks associate blackened with redfish, but other fish blacken just as well, such as white fish, catfish, or salmon. There is only one word to describe this fish fillet dish, “ Super easy”. It is so quick and easy that thawing out the fish takes more... - 137.519
Tasty Rhubarb Biscuits
Bring in the flavors of spring to your table with this excellent tasting rhubarb biscuits. A great way to use broken biscuits and turn it into a delicacy by topping it with tangy, tart rhubarb. A fabulous recipe indeed. Once you try this at home, we bet you... - 136.159
Mairlyn's Triple Oat Cookies
Mairlyn Smith demonstrates how to make Triple Oat Cookies. A trio of oats- large-flake oats, steel-cut oats, and oat bran- makes these cookies just about as oaty as you can get. - 136.097
Raw And Vegan Fruit And Veggie Salad With Applesauce Dressing
Rutabaga, the relative of the turnip is a root that not many people get down to eating. We see a rutabaga and wonder what to do with it! Watch this video to learn what to do with this healthy root veggie. This is a wonderful vegan and raw vegetable salad with... - 135.938
Try nutritious and healthy cookie! Oatmeal cookie are filled with the goodness of prunes, oats, dates and cinnamon. You can eat it without the guilt of eating unhealthy. If you want to bite into its sweet, moist and crunchy taste, watch this video for more... - 133.87
Lower Fat Chicken Spinach Quesadilla
Looking for a quick, easy, delicious, low calorie party appetizer or snack? Watch Rocky Barragan teach you how to make simple and delicious Chicken & Spinach Quesadillas. These are great as a party finger food or can even serve as a meal! These are healthy as... - 133.483
Gluten Free Vegan Oatmeal Cookies
We all know that daily consumption of oatmeal helps lower cholesterol. But eating it every day for breakfast is just so boring. How about an oatmeal cookie? Who doesn’t like cookies? Here is a healthier alternative to the regular so called healthy oatmeal... - 132.805
Veggie-packed Raw Chia Crackers - Healthy Raw Vegetable Crackers
These Chia Crackers are simply amazing. This recipe is raw and gluten free. Chia seeds are a great source of omega 3's, complete protein & calcium and you can use the vegetable pulp from the juicer as well. These dehydrated crackers are so crisp, you can hear... - 131.379
Classic Japanese Seven Herb Rice Porridge
After the rich indulgence of the holiday season one find one’s self craving simpler fair. This is probably why the Japanese follow the tradition of eating nanakusa-gayu (seven-herb rice soup), on January 7th , of each year. The soup is a variation of a... - 130.99
Gluten-free Allergy Friendly Cookies
Do you always crave for something sweet at night? What do people who are allergic to gluten do when they have such cravings? Eat a cookie like this one! These cookies are gluten and dairy free but you'd never know it. They taste delicious! They are chunky,... - 128.761
Vegan Oat Bar Cookies
Chewy oatmeal treats with a buttery rich flavor. It’s hard to eat just one. Good thing they are easy to make. - 128.595
Healthy Zucchini And Lemon Muffins
If your kids are not very fond of zucchini, the best way to get them to eat the veggie is by baking a batch of these healthy and delicious Lemon Zucchini muffins. These are fast and easy to make and are wonderful for breakfast, a snack, or an afternoon... - 124.629
Low Fat Zucchini Double Chocolate Chip Muffin
These muffins are so yummy and have..... zucchini..really? Try for your self, moist and fluffy just like any delicious choc-chip muffin but minus all the extra fat calories plus we get our serving of veggies!
This recipe also is Eco friendly as it uses... - 122.095
This is not a gluten-free dough pizza; it is a “gluten free” pizza. I am sure you will agree with me when I say this recipe is a very ingenious way to make pizza. This is a crust less pizza made in a Portobello mushroom which can be topped with your... - 121.587
Lower Fat Chili Cheese Fries
Everyone loves Chili Cheese Fries but deep fried potato chips topped with beef chili and lots of cheese can certainly wreck your diet and can flush down your hard work in the gym . This recipe of chili cheese fries however has been lightened up and made... - 120.824
Healthy Raw And Vegan Sugar Cookies
If you are looking for a vegan raw cookie recipe, this video is meant for you. This sugar cookie recipe is not only truly healthy and wholesome, they are perfect to wrap and gift to your vegan friends and family this Christmas. Watch this video tutorial,... - 119.966
Guilt-free Organic Chocolate Brownies
Everyone loves brownies but obviously they don’t like you. In order to enjoy these and still look out for your own well being and health, it is important that you make some adjustments. So when making sweet treats, you must tweak the recipe by substituting... - 119.681
Quick And Healthy Caprese Kabobs
This video is for all the mothers who are concerned about kids health and keep trying new recipes to make kids eat. The chefs in the video prepare caprese kabobs which are absolutely healthy. The chefs are the kids for this video. - 119.446
Brinjal/eggplant Chips In Microwave
1. Line a microwave safe plate with parchment paper and spay some oil.
2. Clean and slice your eggplant into thin slices.
3. Line up the slices with enough space in between for a thorough cooking.
4. Season with salt and pepper and spray a little oil... - 117.25
Low Fat Banana Bread
For those who like to eat bread for a snack, this low fat brown sugar banana bread is an ideal recipe. See this impressive video that shares this recipe that has least fattening ingredients. Try out this easy moist sweet bread as a great accompaniment to... - 116.27
Veggie Pumpkin Cranberry Cookies
Veggie Pumpkin Cranberry Cookies is a gift for the vegans. Who said that the vegan snacks have to be tasteless, eh? This is super delish. Watch and learn how to make these cookies from this video. Bon Appétit! - 115.015
Low-fat Chicken And Pesto Panini
This recipe was is the perfect one to pull out when you have company over for lunch and no time to prepare. With leftover rotisserie chicken or grilled boneless chicken breasts on hand and prepared pesto, these delightful sandwiches come together prestissimo!... - 115.004
Organic And Raw Chocolate Chip Cookies
Simple delicious cookies that mix up in under 10 minutes and are healthy enough for breakfast! No cooking or de-hydrating required for this recipe. Kids love it and so do adults and these are just what you need to satisfy your sweet tooth, even it is a... - 112.384
Baked Salted Kale Chips
This is one of the most wonderful ways to eat your greens. If you have never made these before, try this recipe of kale chips. These are not only low calorie, they are completely guilt-free and nutritious meant for those who addicted to potato chips snacks.... - 111.774
Homemade Raw And Vegan Tortilla Chips
Who said healthy snacks are expensive and not tasty? Why buy packaged healthy snacks when making them at home is incredibly simple? Try this recipe of homemade tortilla chips. In this video Dorothy makes a raw vegan version of corn tortilla chips that are... - 111.526
Healthy Raw Fudge And Nut Brownie
Can you believe you just saw the words healthy and brownie in the same sentence? It is true; these are brownies which have amazing healthy benefits. You'll be surprised at how incredibly rich and satisfying these are and are just what you need when you have... - 111.473
Not So Sloppy Joes
These are the raw, organic and meatless version of Sloppy Joes. Though they are not so sloppy, they are absolutely fantastic. Now these are definitely not meant for the greasy, meaty unhealthy Sloppy Joe lover. - 111.223
Healthy Baked Chips
Got a Super Bowl party planned? In this week's episode Gavan shows Robin how to make a healthy alternative to traditional chips and dip just in time for Super Bowl. Kids love this baked veggie alternative to the standard fried potato chip as much as a adults... - 110.584
Easy Veggie-nut Burgers
The Chef makes Easy Veggie-Nut Burgers in the video. You can serve them as they are with salad or fry them, as you like. This is a super easy and healthy recipe. I'm sure you'll like the burgers. - 110.022
Bhakarwadi [healthier Version]
For the dough:
1. In a bowl sift the two flours together into and combine all the other dry ingredients.
2. Mix oil and water and knead into fairly hard and smooth dough.
3. Cover it and place aside to rest for 15-20 minutes.
For the... - 109.564
Healthy Organic Zucchini And Nut Brownies
“Healthy” and “brownies” in the same sentence seems like an oxymoron doesn’t it? Make sure not to tell the kids that these brownies have zucchini in them. They do not need to know these are good for them. They are absolutely going to love these... - 109.089
Healthy Vegan Brownie
Can you believe you just saw the words 'healthy' and 'brownie' in the same sentence? It is true; these vegan are brownies made flax seeds and spelt flour which have amazing health benefits. You'll be surprised at how incredibly rich and satisfying these are.... - 107.808
Looking to kick the chip habit? Replace that salty and savory snack with these "Crispy Chickpeas." - 106.061
Vegan Carrot Cake
This vegan carrot cake is as unique and moist as anything that you have ever had before. This carrot cake is baked in something that is different from the traditional tin. It is baked in a glass jar, which retains the moisture for a much longer period of time... - 105.703
Raw And Vegan Cauliflower Popcorn
When you taste this you will not believe what you are eating. What an awesome raw snack that satisfies your cravings for salty crunchy snacks in the evening. Its well worth the effort and though it can be stored in the freezer, it never last long enough to... - 103.201
Evil Protein Cookie
Evil Protein cookie is definitely the right name the chef has given; as it runs with a disclaimer that you can get addicted to this. Coming from Amy we expect it to be healthy and it is so much better than the regular cookie and the calories they pack! But... - 102.832
Raw And Vegan Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
All you newbies in the raw vegan world, this cookie recipe you must have in your repertoire of sweet treats. It is such an awesome tasting raw oatmeal cookie that you won’t believe it is raw and gluten free. Not only is it really yummy but definite... - 102.044
Healthy 3 Grain Crackers
The so called “Healthy" crackers available on your supermarket shelves are not so healthy after all. They are filled with unhealthy fats, preservatives and unnatural flavorings. Why spend a whole lot of money on something that is not doing you much good?... - 101.535
Pecan And Cranberry Raw Cookies
These healthy cookies will brighten your day. This video shows you how to make wonderful pecan and cranberry cookies. These are chewy and yummy, super healthy and all natural. With very few ingredients, you can prepare cookies that are good for you! - 101.445
Eggless And Dairy-free Chocolate Mini Cakes
All you need is twenty-two minutes and seven ingredients from your kitchen is all you need to make the world’s most delicious, chocolaty and moist vegan chocolate cakes. You have to try this recipe to believe how velvety, smooth and rich these cakes are. It... - 99.5247
Even if you're not a baker, you can make this easy banana bread from scratch. - 97.7551
Healthy Rice Crispies
Try this very easy and delicious recipe to make some rice crispies. You will love the anytime snack. The best part is that crispies are so easy to make. Watch the college chef prepare them for you. Enjoy!! - 94.4004
Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies
Want to try making chocolate chip cookies at home? Here is a simple to understand recipe video that has all the instructions without any added frills. It’s kind of a musical journey with instructions and ingredients written down at every step. - 91.9164
My Favorite Snack - Popcorn
1. In a paper bag, place 1/3 cup of kernels.
2. Place paper bag in microwave for 1min 20 secs.
3. In a bowl place popped kernels.
4. Sprinkle seasoning and shake the bowl.
5. Have as you desire. - 91.6744
Perfect Banana Treat
Do you feel really hungry between meals? Try this interesting snack that is just perfect to munch on anytime of the day. Watch the chef prepare this yummy Banana Treat that you are sure going to love. Watch the video now. - 87.5009
Low Fat Puppy Chow Part 1 - Getting Ready
Attention all the Calorie conscious, this video is a must watch for you. In this part Chef Amy demonstrates the steps you need to follow to get started with this recipe. - 83.7509
Whether it's Cince de Mayo or Super Bowl bash, a true-blue Tex Mex treat like nachos will never fail to please. The good thing about this treat is that you can make it absolutely healthy by using low-fat ingredients. Lee Hayward presents a healthy, tasty... - 83.4676
Low Fat Puppy Chow Part 2 - Mixing
Now since you have got started, its time to proceed to the next step. In this video Chef Amy shows how to mix the ingredients together. - 78.8759
Low-fat Pumpkin And Walnut Bread
Pumpkin, synonymous with Halloween or holidays can be healthy and good with walnuts. Watch the video showing how to make Pumpkin Bread in a low-fat version with walnuts that can be good for snack needs for people on diet or low fat and low cal foodies. Health... - 77.3123
Vegan Fruit Cake
This eggless and butterless cake brings a sigh of relief to those minding their waist. Vegans can also now enjoy a traditional style fruit cake. Indulge your sweet tooth for the first time with no worries of fat or calorie issues! - 54.1958
Healthy Halloween Trick Treats Candy
For the health conscious, Halloween candy that can lend to ill health is as spooky as un-fairly traded sweet treats. The sweet treat element of the holiday need not get lost. These are cool alternate-sweets, which you can pass out to the little goblins and... - 51.9338
Healthy Fruit Cake
This fruit cake recipe is a great combination of mixed fruits and nuts. It is not only delicious but also a healthier version of the typical pound cake. - 50.989
Basic White Cake
Sift dry ingredients.
Combine oil, vanilla and buttermilk.
Stir into dry ingredients.
Whip egg whites until foamy.
Add cream of tartar and whip to soft peaks.
Add 1/3 cup sugar slowly and whip to firm peaks.
Fold whites into batter.
Pour into two 8" cake... - 50.8664
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a 8 x 8-inch pan, spray with a vegetable spray.
3) In a large bowl, cream the butter, honey and molasses together.
4) Beat in the eggs and skim milk, blend thoroughly.
5) In a medium bowl, whisk the... - 50.849
Brown Rice Bread
1. Coat a 9- x 5- x 3-inch loafpan with cooking spray.
2. Preheat oven to 375°F.
3. In a small saucepan scald milk, add margarine, honey and salt, stirring until margarine melts.
4. Let mixture cool to 105° to 115°.
5. In a large bowl... - 50.68
Stuffed Vidalia Onions
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Cut about 1/2" off the top of each onion; slightly trim the bottoms so the onions stand upright.
Line a baking sheet with foil.
Add the onions, cut side up, and coat with no-stick spray.
Bake for 1 hour, or until soft when tested... - 50.6453
Holiday Fruit 'n' Nut Bread
1. Lightly grease an 8 1/2-inch X 4 1/2-inch bread pan.
2. Preheat oven to 325Â°F (165Â°C)
3. In a medium mixing bowl, combine first 6 ingredients.
4. In a large bowl, combine liquid ingredients and blend well.
5. Stir in dates,... - 50.5629
Spicy Oatmeal Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a medium bowl, beat the butter until fluffy.
3) Beat in honey, then beat in the egg and vanilla extract.
4) In a medium bowl, whisk the dry ingredients together.
5) Stir in the raisins, then combine... - 50.4546
Vinegar Marinated Vegetables
In large mixing bowl, combine tomatoes and onion.
Unwrap beans and place on plate.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until defrosted.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Repeat for artichoke hearts.
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine broccoli, squash... - 50.4414
Maple Chiffon Cake
Sift flour, cornstarch and baking powder.
Mix together brown sugar, oil, egg yolks, maple syrup and water.
Stir this into dry ingredients and beat until smooth.
Whip egg whites with cream of tartar to firm peaks.
Fold whites into batter until just... - 50.3976
Spicy Pecan Crusted Grouper
In a 9" X 9" glass baking dish, combine the scallions, teriyaki sauce, garlic, and ginger.
Place the grouper in the marinade and turn to coat both sides.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
In a pie plate, combine the bread crumbs, cereal flakes, pecans,... - 50.253
1. Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
2. Grease a 9-inch round nonstick cake pan with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Dust the greased pan by sprinkling 2 teaspoons flour; tilting pan to coat all sides with flour.
4. Turn over the pan to remove excess... - 50.2288
Apple Yogurt Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Coat an 8 1/2- x 4 1/2- x 3-inch loaf-pan with cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl combine first 6 ingredients and set aside.
4. In another bowl mix well combining yogurt, eggs, milk, sugar and oil.
5. Add... - 50.1712
Peanut Butter Swirl Bars
1) In a bowl, add butter and honey to cream.
2) Stir in peanut butter, vanilla and yogurt to the bowl.
3) Separately, combine flour, baking powder, and salt to sift together.
4) Add the dry mixture to the bowl and blend well.
5) In another bowl,... - 50.161
Butterscotch Chip Oatmeal Cookies
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Spray 2 large cookie sheets with no-stick spray.
Set the cookie sheets aside.
In a large bowl, mix together the corn-oil spread, brown sugar, sugar, molasses, egg whites and maple extract until well combined.
In a small bowl, stir... - 50.1579
Broccoli Pizza With Quick And Easy Crust
For the sauce, heat water in a saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and onion. Cook and stir for 5 minutes or until onion is tender. Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add the parsley, green pepper, tomato sauce, tomato paste, oregano,... - 50.0782
Tuna Potato Pie
In small mixing bowl, combine green pepper and onion.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until green pepper is tender-crisp.
Arrange cottage fries over bottom and along sides of 9-inch round baking dish.
Cover... - 50.0605
Apple Coffee Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. On a sheet of wax paper, sift flour and baking powder together to blend; keep aside.
3. In a small mixing bowl, combine apples, 1 tablespoon sugar, the lemon juice, and cinnamon and keep aside.
4. In a large... - 50.0206
Italian Souffle Sandwich
1. Pre-heat the oven by setting it to 375°F .
2. Take a casserole of capacity 3/4 –cup and add some nonstick cooking spray to it.
3. Place a slice of bread within the casserole.
4. Sprinkle the provolone cheese on it and add tomato... - 49.941
1) Wash the cucumber and squash. Cut them into half lengthwise. Slice them thinly.
2) Mix the cucumber with squash and other seven ingredients.
3) Toss them well.
4) Keep the lettuce leaf in each bread half and put the sandwich... - 49.8638
This okra roast is a very tasty snack. Simple with okra in onion and cashew crispy bites are a definite try. Enjoy!!! - 49.8634
Heat water, broth, or wine in a large soup pot over medium heat.
Add onion or leek, celery, and garlic.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, beans,... - 49.8056
Fennel Flavored Stuffed Mushrooms
Place water in 1-cup measure.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until water boils.
Place bulgur in small bowl.
Add boiling water.
Cover and let stand 1 hour to soften.
Drain and press out excess moisture.
Remove stems from... - 49.6266
Blueberry Banana Bread(broiled)
1. Toss blueberries with 2 tablespoons flour and set aside.
2. In a small bowl combine remaining flour, baking powder, soda, salt and nutmeg.
3. Cream sheet and broil 6 inches from heating element until lightly browned.
4. In a cup... - 49.613
Good For You Gingerbread
Preheat the oven 350°.
Lightly spray an 8" X 8" X 2" baking pan with no-stick spray.
Set the pan aside.
In a large bowl, stir together the all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, brown sugar, ginger, cinnamon, baking powder and baking soda.
In a small bowl,... - 49.4094
Blueberry Banana Bread(baked)
1. Coat an 8 1/2- x 4 1/2- x 3-inch loaf-pan with cooking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
3. Toss blueberries with 2 tablespoons flour and set aside.
4. In a small bowl combine remaining flour, baking powder, soda, salt and... - 49.3796
French Coffee Cake
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl mix margarine and sugar using an electric mixer.
3.Add in vanilla, egg whites and blend well.
4.Mix baking powder, baking soda and flour.
5.Slowly add the flour mixture into the... - 49.2286
1. In a cup or small bowl, dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water and let stand for 10 minutes to activate yeast.
2. In a medium bowl combine the flours and salt.
3. Add oil and yeast mixture and bind into a soft dough
4. Turn out onto a floured... - 49.1824
Carrot Raisin Loaf
1.Preheat the oven to 325 F.
2.Take a 9 x 5 loaf pan and oil it from all sides.
3.Take a large bowl, mix wholewheat flour, all purpose flour, baking powder, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon.
4.In a separate bowl mix egg, honey, yogurt and... - 49.1607
Carob Chip Bars
In medium mixing bowl, combine all bar ingredients, except walnuts and carob chips.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer until moistened.
Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
Stir in walnuts and carob chips.
Spread into 9-inch square... - 49.1234
Maple Oat Bran Coffee Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Coat an 8-inch round cakepan heavily with cooking spray
3. In a bowl, stir well combining oat bran, flour, 1 tablespoon brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg.
4. With a pastry blender cut in... - 49.1143
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine potatoes, onion and water.
Microwave at High for 9 to 12 minutes, or until potatoes are tender, stirring twice.
In small mixing bowl, blend soup, cheese, sour cream, milk, salt, curry powder and pepper.
Pour over... - 48.9809
Cafe Au Lait Muffins
1. Coat muffin pans with cooking spray.
2. Preheat oven to 400°F.
3. In a medium saucepan combine coffee, milk and water, place over low heat and cook, stirring frequently, until mixture is thoroughly heated and coffee granules... - 48.9786
Baked Banana With Apricot Pancakes
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 5, 190°C (375°F).
2. Place banana with their skins in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes.
3. Split the skin and scoop the flesh out.
4. Mash well and mix with lemon juice and pecan nuts.
5. Divide into 4... - 48.957
1.Preheat the oven to 350F.
2.Take a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan and put it aside.
3.In a bowl mix flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar.
4.Take a separate bowl and make a mixture of beaten eggs, milk, oil, mango and lemon... - 48.9136
1) Take the baking pan and spray it with cooking spray. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
2) Take a saucepan and mix margarine and 3 tablespoons of cocoa. Cook them over low heat to melt the margarine completely.
3) Add sugar and... - 48.8703
Carob Coconut Loaves
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease a 9 x 5 inch pan and dust with flour.
3) In a large bowl, sift the whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour, baking powder and baking soda together.
4) Stir in the honey, oil,... - 48.8273
Lemon Oatmeal Crispies
1) Take the shortening and add sugar. Beat this cream mixture.
2) Add lemon juice, egg, lemon rind and vanilla extract. Beat the mixture properly.
3) Take the flour, oats, soda, baking powder and mix them well.
4) Add this flour mixture to the creamed... - 48.8234
Chocolate Shortcake With Mango Topping
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. In a large bowl combine first 7 ingredients with a pastry blender stirring well cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse meal.
3. Add yogurt and egg to flour mixture and stir just until dry... - 48.8098
Open Face Vegewiches
Spray the rack of an unheated broiler pan with nonstick coating.
Cut tofu into eight 1/2-inch slices, then place on the rack.
Broil about 4 inches from the heat for 4 minutes.
Turn and broil 1 to 2 minutes more or till light brown.
Top each tofu slice with... - 48.766
Christchurch Tea Ring
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 6, 200°C (400°F).
2. In a bowl cream yeast with malt extract and warm water.
3. Keep aside in a warm place for about 5 minutes.
4. In a bowl combine yogurt and egg. Reserve some egg for glazing the dough.
5.... - 48.7441
In 2-quart casserole, combine carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, green pepper, onion, garlic and water.
Microwave at High for 4 to 5 minutes, or just until colors brighten, stirring once.
Stir in mushrooms.
In small mixing bowl, blend remaining... - 48.7066
Fresh Corn Sticks
1. Preheat oven to 425°F
2. In a medium bowl, combine buttermilk egg yolk, and margarine stirring well.
3. In a small bowl combine flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder and salt.
4. Gradually add flour mixture to buttermilk mixture,... - 48.6959
Thai Eggplant Sandwich
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Preheat the broiler.
3) Pierce the eggplant in several places, wrap in an aluminum foil and bake in the oven for 1 hour.
4) Unwrap, allow to cool and halve the eggplant. Remove the cooked pulp on a... - 48.6872
Low Fat Snack Recipes By Category