- » Low Fat Snack
Low Fat Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat snack recipes.
Vegan Banana Coffee Bread
A dark, rich, moist and robust yet subtle vegan banana bread with just the right amount of spice, that pairs perfectly with a steamy cup of coffee. It's hard to believe it is vegan!!! Adding a little coffee to the recipe helps bring out the flavor of the... - 137.173
Tasty Rhubarb Biscuits
Bring in the flavors of spring to your table with this excellent tasting rhubarb biscuits. A great way to use broken biscuits and turn it into a delicacy by topping it with tangy, tart rhubarb. A fabulous recipe indeed. Once you try this at home, we bet you... - 136.272
Raw And Vegan Fruit And Veggie Salad With Applesauce Dressing
Rutabaga, the relative of the turnip is a root that not many people get down to eating. We see a rutabaga and wonder what to do with it! Watch this video to learn what to do with this healthy root veggie. This is a wonderful vegan and raw vegetable salad with... - 136.058
Gluten Free Vegan Oatmeal Cookies
We all know that daily consumption of oatmeal helps lower cholesterol. But eating it every day for breakfast is just so boring. How about an oatmeal cookie? Who doesn’t like cookies? Here is a healthier alternative to the regular so called healthy oatmeal... - 132.758
Vegan Oat Bar Cookies
Chewy oatmeal treats with a buttery rich flavor. It’s hard to eat just one. Good thing they are easy to make. - 128.685
Healthy Buffalo Chicken Taco Wrap With Greek Yogurt Spread
These healthy wraps are beyond perfect for the Super Bowl, for a light summer lunch or a quick dinner. Beyond perfect for your nagging comfort food craving. Beyond satisfying knowing that this has been turned inside out and made super healthy to keep you on... - 127.222
Spicy Cajun-style Blackened Fish.
Most folks associate blackened with redfish, but other fish blacken just as well, such as white fish, catfish, or salmon. There is only one word to describe this fish fillet dish, “ Super easy”. It is so quick and easy that thawing out the fish takes more... - 125.606
Mairlyn's Triple Oat Cookies
Mairlyn Smith demonstrates how to make Triple Oat Cookies. A trio of oats- large-flake oats, steel-cut oats, and oat bran- makes these cookies just about as oaty as you can get. - 121.981
Lower Fat Chili Cheese Fries
Everyone loves Chili Cheese Fries but deep fried potato chips topped with beef chili and lots of cheese can certainly wreck your diet and can flush down your hard work in the gym . This recipe of chili cheese fries however has been lightened up and made... - 120.827
Even if you're not a baker, you can make this easy banana bread from scratch. - 120.695
Gluten-free Allergy Friendly Cookies
Do you always crave for something sweet at night? What do people who are allergic to gluten do when they have such cravings? Eat a cookie like this one! These cookies are gluten and dairy free but you'd never know it. They taste delicious! They are chunky,... - 119.187
Veggie-packed Raw Chia Crackers - Healthy Raw Vegetable Crackers
These Chia Crackers are simply amazing. This recipe is raw and gluten free. Chia seeds are a great source of omega 3's, complete protein & calcium and you can use the vegetable pulp from the juicer as well. These dehydrated crackers are so crisp, you can hear... - 119.026
Healthy Raw And Vegan Sugar Cookies
If you are looking for a vegan raw cookie recipe, this video is meant for you. This sugar cookie recipe is not only truly healthy and wholesome, they are perfect to wrap and gift to your vegan friends and family this Christmas. Watch this video tutorial,... - 118.327
Low Fat Banana Bread
For those who like to eat bread for a snack, this low fat brown sugar banana bread is an ideal recipe. See this impressive video that shares this recipe that has least fattening ingredients. Try out this easy moist sweet bread as a great accompaniment to... - 118.074
Guilt-free Organic Chocolate Brownies
Everyone loves brownies but obviously they don’t like you. In order to enjoy these and still look out for your own well being and health, it is important that you make some adjustments. So when making sweet treats, you must tweak the recipe by substituting... - 117.996
Lower Fat Chicken Spinach Quesadilla
Looking for a quick, easy, delicious, low calorie party appetizer or snack? Watch Rocky Barragan teach you how to make simple and delicious Chicken & Spinach Quesadillas. These are great as a party finger food or can even serve as a meal! These are healthy as... - 117.521
Veggie Pumpkin Cranberry Cookies
Veggie Pumpkin Cranberry Cookies is a gift for the vegans. Who said that the vegan snacks have to be tasteless, eh? This is super delish. Watch and learn how to make these cookies from this video. Bon Appétit! - 114.984
Try nutritious and healthy cookie! Oatmeal cookie are filled with the goodness of prunes, oats, dates and cinnamon. You can eat it without the guilt of eating unhealthy. If you want to bite into its sweet, moist and crunchy taste, watch this video for more... - 114.24
Low Fat Zucchini Double Chocolate Chip Muffin
These muffins are so yummy and have..... zucchini..really? Try for your self, moist and fluffy just like any delicious choc-chip muffin but minus all the extra fat calories plus we get our serving of veggies!
This recipe also is Eco friendly as it uses... - 114.173
Low-fat Chicken And Pesto Panini
This recipe was is the perfect one to pull out when you have company over for lunch and no time to prepare. With leftover rotisserie chicken or grilled boneless chicken breasts on hand and prepared pesto, these delightful sandwiches come together prestissimo!... - 113.405
Apple And Pear Chips For Children
Making healthy snacks for your kids can be super easy. Here is a great recipe for Apple and Pear Chips that will surely have your kids eating them all up! - 112.969
Healthy Baked Chips
Got a Super Bowl party planned? In this week's episode Gavan shows Robin how to make a healthy alternative to traditional chips and dip just in time for Super Bowl. Kids love this baked veggie alternative to the standard fried potato chip as much as a adults... - 110.699
Vegan Kale Chips
Kale is one of the greens which are not enjoyed by many for its taste and in case you too don’t like kale for the same reason here is a video to turn them into chips. In this video the chef shows simple and easy it is to make yummy kale chips. - 110.644
Homemade Raw And Vegan Tortilla Chips
Who said healthy snacks are expensive and not tasty? Why buy packaged healthy snacks when making them at home is incredibly simple? Try this recipe of homemade tortilla chips. In this video Dorothy makes a raw vegan version of corn tortilla chips that are... - 109.894
Healthy Raw Fudge And Nut Brownie
Can you believe you just saw the words healthy and brownie in the same sentence? It is true; these are brownies which have amazing healthy benefits. You'll be surprised at how incredibly rich and satisfying these are and are just what you need when you have... - 109.794
Bhakarwadi [healthier Version]
For the dough:
1. In a bowl sift the two flours together into and combine all the other dry ingredients.
2. Mix oil and water and knead into fairly hard and smooth dough.
3. Cover it and place aside to rest for 15-20 minutes.
For the... - 108.046
Brinjal/eggplant Chips In Microwave
1. Line a microwave safe plate with parchment paper and spay some oil.
2. Clean and slice your eggplant into thin slices.
3. Line up the slices with enough space in between for a thorough cooking.
4. Season with salt and pepper and spray a little oil... - 107.622
Healthy Organic Zucchini And Nut Brownies
“Healthy” and “brownies” in the same sentence seems like an oxymoron doesn’t it? Make sure not to tell the kids that these brownies have zucchini in them. They do not need to know these are good for them. They are absolutely going to love these... - 107.474
Healthy Zucchini And Lemon Muffins
If your kids are not very fond of zucchini, the best way to get them to eat the veggie is by baking a batch of these healthy and delicious Lemon Zucchini muffins. These are fast and easy to make and are wonderful for breakfast, a snack, or an afternoon... - 107.291
Chocolate Protein Cake
Just because you are on a diet or watching your calorie intake doesn't mean you can't have tempting desserts. Here is a homemade chocolate protein cake recipe that will take care of all you dessert cravings in the time to come. It tastes as good as a normal... - 106.568
Healthy Vegan Brownie
Can you believe you just saw the words 'healthy' and 'brownie' in the same sentence? It is true; these vegan are brownies made flax seeds and spelt flour which have amazing health benefits. You'll be surprised at how incredibly rich and satisfying these are.... - 106.16
Looking to kick the chip habit? Replace that salty and savory snack with these "Crispy Chickpeas." - 106.107
Vegan Carrot Cake
This vegan carrot cake is as unique and moist as anything that you have ever had before. This carrot cake is baked in something that is different from the traditional tin. It is baked in a glass jar, which retains the moisture for a much longer period of time... - 105.809
This is not a gluten-free dough pizza; it is a “gluten free” pizza. I am sure you will agree with me when I say this recipe is a very ingenious way to make pizza. This is a crust less pizza made in a Portobello mushroom which can be topped with your... - 105.664
Classic Japanese Seven Herb Rice Porridge
After the rich indulgence of the holiday season one find one’s self craving simpler fair. This is probably why the Japanese follow the tradition of eating nanakusa-gayu (seven-herb rice soup), on January 7th , of each year. The soup is a variation of a... - 105.348
Healthy 3 Grain Crackers
The so called “Healthy" crackers available on your supermarket shelves are not so healthy after all. They are filled with unhealthy fats, preservatives and unnatural flavorings. Why spend a whole lot of money on something that is not doing you much good?... - 101.541
Raw And Vegan Cauliflower Popcorn
When you taste this you will not believe what you are eating. What an awesome raw snack that satisfies your cravings for salty crunchy snacks in the evening. Its well worth the effort and though it can be stored in the freezer, it never last long enough to... - 101.492
Evil Protein Cookie
Evil Protein cookie is definitely the right name the chef has given; as it runs with a disclaimer that you can get addicted to this. Coming from Amy we expect it to be healthy and it is so much better than the regular cookie and the calories they pack! But... - 101.127
Easy Veggie-nut Burgers
The Chef makes Easy Veggie-Nut Burgers in the video. You can serve them as they are with salad or fry them, as you like. This is a super easy and healthy recipe. I'm sure you'll like the burgers. - 100.425
Raw And Vegan Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
All you newbies in the raw vegan world, this cookie recipe you must have in your repertoire of sweet treats. It is such an awesome tasting raw oatmeal cookie that you won’t believe it is raw and gluten free. Not only is it really yummy but definite... - 100.343
Pecan And Cranberry Raw Cookies
These healthy cookies will brighten your day. This video shows you how to make wonderful pecan and cranberry cookies. These are chewy and yummy, super healthy and all natural. With very few ingredients, you can prepare cookies that are good for you! - 99.8346
Eggless And Dairy-free Chocolate Mini Cakes
All you need is twenty-two minutes and seven ingredients from your kitchen is all you need to make the world’s most delicious, chocolaty and moist vegan chocolate cakes. You have to try this recipe to believe how velvety, smooth and rich these cakes are. It... - 99.5313
Quick And Healthy Caprese Kabobs
This video is for all the mothers who are concerned about kids health and keep trying new recipes to make kids eat. The chefs in the video prepare caprese kabobs which are absolutely healthy. The chefs are the kids for this video. - 95.4544
Organic And Raw Chocolate Chip Cookies
Simple delicious cookies that mix up in under 10 minutes and are healthy enough for breakfast! No cooking or de-hydrating required for this recipe. Kids love it and so do adults and these are just what you need to satisfy your sweet tooth, even it is a... - 94.6821
Healthy Rice Crispies
Try this very easy and delicious recipe to make some rice crispies. You will love the anytime snack. The best part is that crispies are so easy to make. Watch the college chef prepare them for you. Enjoy!! - 94.4772
Not So Sloppy Joes
These are the raw, organic and meatless version of Sloppy Joes. Though they are not so sloppy, they are absolutely fantastic. Now these are definitely not meant for the greasy, meaty unhealthy Sloppy Joe lover. - 93.5256
Baked Salted Kale Chips
This is one of the most wonderful ways to eat your greens. If you have never made these before, try this recipe of kale chips. These are not only low calorie, they are completely guilt-free and nutritious meant for those who addicted to potato chips snacks.... - 92.2021
Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies
Want to try making chocolate chip cookies at home? Here is a simple to understand recipe video that has all the instructions without any added frills. It’s kind of a musical journey with instructions and ingredients written down at every step. - 90.3294
Perfect Banana Treat
Do you feel really hungry between meals? Try this interesting snack that is just perfect to munch on anytime of the day. Watch the chef prepare this yummy Banana Treat that you are sure going to love. Watch the video now. - 85.8413
Whether it's Cince de Mayo or Super Bowl bash, a true-blue Tex Mex treat like nachos will never fail to please. The good thing about this treat is that you can make it absolutely healthy by using low-fat ingredients. Lee Hayward presents a healthy, tasty... - 83.6014
Low Fat Puppy Chow Part 1 - Getting Ready
Attention all the Calorie conscious, this video is a must watch for you. In this part Chef Amy demonstrates the steps you need to follow to get started with this recipe. - 82.1917
Low Fat Puppy Chow Part 2 - Mixing
Now since you have got started, its time to proceed to the next step. In this video Chef Amy shows how to mix the ingredients together. - 78.92
Low-fat Pumpkin And Walnut Bread
Pumpkin, synonymous with Halloween or holidays can be healthy and good with walnuts. Watch the video showing how to make Pumpkin Bread in a low-fat version with walnuts that can be good for snack needs for people on diet or low fat and low cal foodies. Health... - 77.2632
Vegan Fruit Cake
This eggless and butterless cake brings a sigh of relief to those minding their waist. Vegans can also now enjoy a traditional style fruit cake. Indulge your sweet tooth for the first time with no worries of fat or calorie issues! - 56.2442
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a 8 x 8-inch pan, spray with a vegetable spray.
3) In a large bowl, cream the butter, honey and molasses together.
4) Beat in the eggs and skim milk, blend thoroughly.
5) In a medium bowl, whisk the... - 52.4762
1) Wash the cucumber and squash. Cut them into half lengthwise. Slice them thinly.
2) Mix the cucumber with squash and other seven ingredients.
3) Toss them well.
4) Keep the lettuce leaf in each bread half and put the sandwich... - 52.1426
Healthy Halloween Trick Treats Candy
For the health conscious, Halloween candy that can lend to ill health is as spooky as un-fairly traded sweet treats. The sweet treat element of the holiday need not get lost. These are cool alternate-sweets, which you can pass out to the little goblins and... - 51.9124
Holiday Fruit 'n' Nut Bread
1. Lightly grease an 8 1/2-inch X 4 1/2-inch bread pan.
2. Preheat oven to 325Â°F (165Â°C)
3. In a medium mixing bowl, combine first 6 ingredients.
4. In a large bowl, combine liquid ingredients and blend well.
5. Stir in dates,... - 51.7538
Apple Coffee Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. On a sheet of wax paper, sift flour and baking powder together to blend; keep aside.
3. In a small mixing bowl, combine apples, 1 tablespoon sugar, the lemon juice, and cinnamon and keep aside.
4. In a large... - 51.6858
French Coffee Cake
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl mix margarine and sugar using an electric mixer.
3.Add in vanilla, egg whites and blend well.
4.Mix baking powder, baking soda and flour.
5.Slowly add the flour mixture into the... - 51.5581
Good For You Gingerbread
Preheat the oven 350°.
Lightly spray an 8" X 8" X 2" baking pan with no-stick spray.
Set the pan aside.
In a large bowl, stir together the all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, brown sugar, ginger, cinnamon, baking powder and baking soda.
In a small bowl,... - 51.0328
Healthy Fruit Cake
This fruit cake recipe is a great combination of mixed fruits and nuts. It is not only delicious but also a healthier version of the typical pound cake. - 50.9199
Tuna Potato Pie
In small mixing bowl, combine green pepper and onion.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until green pepper is tender-crisp.
Arrange cottage fries over bottom and along sides of 9-inch round baking dish.
Cover... - 50.9025
Brown Rice Bread
1. Coat a 9- x 5- x 3-inch loafpan with cooking spray.
2. Preheat oven to 375°F.
3. In a small saucepan scald milk, add margarine, honey and salt, stirring until margarine melts.
4. Let mixture cool to 105° to 115°.
5. In a large bowl... - 50.8848
Take the orange and grate the rind into a bowl.
Add the sifted flour, sugar, wheat germ, baking powder and the soda.
Rub the sugar into the mixture until it resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Peel the orange and separate into segments, then take the pips out.
In a... - 50.8408
Carrot Raisin Drop Cookies
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Spray the cookie sheets with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Take a blender container or food processor bowl and process oats in it until turns into a flour consistency. Set aside.
4) Take a large bowl and mix... - 50.7829
1.In a bowl, put avocados, cucumber, pink melon, grapes and kumquats.
2.Take a screw top jar, put orange juice, lemon juice, sunflower oil and mint in it and shake well.
3.Drizzle the dressing on fruit and leave for 2 hours.
4.Arrange... - 50.7667
1. Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
2. Grease a 9-inch round nonstick cake pan with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Dust the greased pan by sprinkling 2 teaspoons flour; tilting pan to coat all sides with flour.
4. Turn over the pan to remove excess... - 50.685
Stuffed Vidalia Onions
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Cut about 1/2" off the top of each onion; slightly trim the bottoms so the onions stand upright.
Line a baking sheet with foil.
Add the onions, cut side up, and coat with no-stick spray.
Bake for 1 hour, or until soft when tested... - 50.6227
Italian Souffle Sandwich
1. Pre-heat the oven by setting it to 375°F .
2. Take a casserole of capacity 3/4 –cup and add some nonstick cooking spray to it.
3. Place a slice of bread within the casserole.
4. Sprinkle the provolone cheese on it and add tomato... - 50.5782
Baked Banana With Apricot Pancakes
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 5, 190°C (375°F).
2. Place banana with their skins in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes.
3. Split the skin and scoop the flesh out.
4. Mash well and mix with lemon juice and pecan nuts.
5. Divide into 4... - 50.5351
1) In a fry pan, add all the filling ingredients to heat up over low flame by constantly stirring.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil. Keep on stirring until the dates get tender and the mixture becomes thick.
3) Remove from heat and set aside to... - 50.4542
Basic White Cake
Sift dry ingredients.
Combine oil, vanilla and buttermilk.
Stir into dry ingredients.
Whip egg whites until foamy.
Add cream of tartar and whip to soft peaks.
Add 1/3 cup sugar slowly and whip to firm peaks.
Fold whites into batter.
Pour into two 8" cake... - 50.4183
Eggplant Au Gratin
In 2-quart casserole, combine eggplant, tomato, onion, garlic and water.
Microwave at High for 10 to 15 minutes, or until eggplant is tender, stirring twice.
Let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
Place butter in 2-cup... - 50.4094
Open Face Vegewiches
Spray the rack of an unheated broiler pan with nonstick coating.
Cut tofu into eight 1/2-inch slices, then place on the rack.
Broil about 4 inches from the heat for 4 minutes.
Turn and broil 1 to 2 minutes more or till light brown.
Top each tofu slice with... - 50.3419
Blueberry Banana Bread(baked)
1. Coat an 8 1/2- x 4 1/2- x 3-inch loaf-pan with cooking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
3. Toss blueberries with 2 tablespoons flour and set aside.
4. In a small bowl combine remaining flour, baking powder, soda, salt and... - 50.2869
Fabulous Date Bars
1. Lightly grease a 15-inch X 10-inch baking pan with oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 325Â°F (165Â°C.)
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine first 4 ingredients and beat well until blended.
4. Stir in next 3 ingredients.
5. In a medium... - 50.2453
Butterscotch Chip Oatmeal Cookies
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Spray 2 large cookie sheets with no-stick spray.
Set the cookie sheets aside.
In a large bowl, mix together the corn-oil spread, brown sugar, sugar, molasses, egg whites and maple extract until well combined.
In a small bowl, stir... - 50.234
Lemon Sunshine Bars
To make the crust Preheat the oven to 350°.
Lightly spray an 8" X 8" X 2" baking pan with no-stick spray and set aside.
In a medium bowl, stir together the pastry flour, sugar, hazelnuts, lemon peel and, if desired, salt.
In a small bowl, stir together the... - 50.2026
Applesauce Date Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a 13x9 inch baking pan and spray it with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Gently spoon flour into a measuring cup and level off.
4) Take a small bowl and combine together rolled oats, flour, cinnamon,... - 50.1779
1. In a cup or small bowl, dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water and let stand for 10 minutes to activate yeast.
2. In a medium bowl combine the flours and salt.
3. Add oil and yeast mixture and bind into a soft dough
4. Turn out onto a floured... - 50.0946
Spicy Oatmeal Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a medium bowl, beat the butter until fluffy.
3) Beat in honey, then beat in the egg and vanilla extract.
4) In a medium bowl, whisk the dry ingredients together.
5) Stir in the raisins, then combine... - 50.0645
Fennel Flavored Stuffed Mushrooms
Place water in 1-cup measure.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until water boils.
Place bulgur in small bowl.
Add boiling water.
Cover and let stand 1 hour to soften.
Drain and press out excess moisture.
Remove stems from... - 50.0281
Vinegar Marinated Vegetables
In large mixing bowl, combine tomatoes and onion.
Unwrap beans and place on plate.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until defrosted.
Let stand for 5 minutes.
Repeat for artichoke hearts.
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine broccoli, squash... - 50.0015
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In 2 baking sheets, spray with a vegetable spray.
3) In a medium bowl, sift the whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour, baking powder and baking soda together.
4) In a large bowl, beat the... - 49.9783
Maple Chiffon Cake
Sift flour, cornstarch and baking powder.
Mix together brown sugar, oil, egg yolks, maple syrup and water.
Stir this into dry ingredients and beat until smooth.
Whip egg whites with cream of tartar to firm peaks.
Fold whites into batter until just... - 49.9465
Carrot Muffins With Walnut Cream Centers
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups, line with paper baking cups and keep aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, mix together flour, 1/3 cup sugar and baking soda.
4. Stir in carrots and raisins; coat evenly.
5.... - 49.9419
This okra roast is a very tasty snack. Simple with okra in onion and cashew crispy bites are a definite try. Enjoy!!! - 49.9145
Blueberry Banana Bread(broiled)
1. Toss blueberries with 2 tablespoons flour and set aside.
2. In a small bowl combine remaining flour, baking powder, soda, salt and nutmeg.
3. Cream sheet and broil 6 inches from heating element until lightly browned.
4. In a cup... - 49.8731
Ratatouille French Bread Pizzas
1. In a skillet add olive oil and warm it.
2. Add garlic and onions. Saute for 5 minutes till they are completely soft.
3. Combine eggplant, bell pepper and zucchini. Saute 5 minutes.
4. Simmer the vegetables for 10 minutes till they are tender.
5. Add... - 49.8639
Apple Yogurt Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Coat an 8 1/2- x 4 1/2- x 3-inch loaf-pan with cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl combine first 6 ingredients and set aside.
4. In another bowl mix well combining yogurt, eggs, milk, sugar and oil.
5. Add... - 49.789
Peanut Butter Swirl Bars
1) In a bowl, add butter and honey to cream.
2) Stir in peanut butter, vanilla and yogurt to the bowl.
3) Separately, combine flour, baking powder, and salt to sift together.
4) Add the dry mixture to the bowl and blend well.
5) In another bowl,... - 49.6878
1. Boil zucchini for 20 minutes.
2. Drain water out of it and mash them.
3. SautÃ© onion in 2 tablespoons butter
4. Add to zucchini with garlic, crackers, cheese, remaining 4 tablespoons butter, eggs and seasonings.
5. Mix all ingredients evenly.
6.... - 49.6367
Molasses Ginger Joys
1) Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
2) In a baking sheet, spray with a vegetable spray.
3) In a large bowl, beat the butter, molasses and honey together.
4) Then beat in the egg; blend thoroughly.
5) In a medium bowl, whisk the whole wheat... - 49.5796
Cafe Au Lait Muffins
1. Coat muffin pans with cooking spray.
2. Preheat oven to 400°F.
3. In a medium saucepan combine coffee, milk and water, place over low heat and cook, stirring frequently, until mixture is thoroughly heated and coffee granules... - 49.484
Nutty Whole Grain Crackers
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl combine first 6 ingredients stirring well.
3. Add 2/3 cup water and oil, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
4. Divide dough in half, roll half of dough to o 12- x 12-inch... - 49.4534
Ginger Carrot Bars
In a small bowl, combine the orange juice and oats.
Set aside to soften for 5 minutes.
In a large bowl, stir together the whole-wheat flour, unbleached flour and baking powder.
In a medium bowl, combine the carrots, maple syrup, egg, oil, ginger and... - 49.3239
In 2-quart casserole, combine carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, green pepper, onion, garlic and water.
Microwave at High for 4 to 5 minutes, or just until colors brighten, stirring once.
Stir in mushrooms.
In small mixing bowl, blend remaining... - 49.2606
Low Fat Snack Recipes By Category