- » Low Fat Shrimp
Low Fat Shrimp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat shrimp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat shrimp recipes.
Pad Thai With Shrimps
Do you fancy going to a good Thai restaurant like I do, but think about the dent on your pocket? Well this pad thai with shrimps recipe is a simple and elegant way of making gourmet Thai food at home. It is very traditional and has an abundance of thai... - 124.96
Heart-healthy Beer Battered Shrimp
Who doesn't love a crunchy fried shrimp? This recipe is the heart-healthy version of the southern classic, that takes virtually fat-free shrimp out of the deep fryer and pan-fries them in a little bit of canola oil instead. These beer battered shrimp are... - 124.536
Spicy Shrimp Creole
Why not make some hot and spicy shrimp creole in a crockpot. See this great video that shares a fabulous recipe for shrimp creole. The recipe is absolutely easy to make and delicious to eat. Watch this interesting video and try out this super simple shrimp... - 117.618
Fond of Spanish food? This Jambalaya is a must try for you. Watch fitness expert prepare this Spanish Jambalaya the healthy way, we bet your family will love it. - 80.7747
Garlic Shrimp With Mayonnaise
In blender bowl, combine 1/4 cup olive oil, garlic, egg, dry mustard and salt.
Blend at medium high speed until well mixed.
With blender running, slowly add 1/2 cup olive oil in very thin stream.
Slowly add lemon juice, stopping to scrape sides, if... - 49.4972
Creamy Shrimp And Pasta
1) Take a saucepan and cook pasta in it to desired degree of doneness according to package instructions. Drain and rinse with hot water.
2) Place on a serving platter and keep warm.
3) In the meanwhile, take a large skillet and melt margarine in it... - 49.2484
Shrimp Corn Soup
1) Spray a saucepan with cooking spray.
2) Add the onion and saute along with, celery, bell pepper, and garlic.
3) Stirring frequently, cook till the vegetables turn tender.
4) Mix a cup of fat free roux with 2 cups of warm water.
5) Add the hot water... - 48.6446
Oriental Stir Fried Shrimp
1) Take a small bowl and combine together water, sherry, cornstarch, gingerroot and soy sauce in it. Set aside.
2) Take a large wok or skillet and heat oil in it over medium-high flame.
3) Add green onions, garlic and vegetables.
4) Stir and cook for... - 48.6217
Shrimp And Pineapple Salad
1. Wash pineapple well. Use a sharp knife to make quarters ( lengthwise) from the pineapple, while keeping the front intact.
2. Cut the pineapple meat from all quarters but do not cut shell. Remove the cores. Make thick slices of pineapple... - 48.4931
Shrimp And Creamy Noodles
Prepare noodles as directed on package.
Rinse and drain.
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine butter and onion.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until onion is tender.
Stir in flour, parsley, dill weed, salt and tarragon.
Blend... - 48.482
1. Cook noodles by boiling oil treated water and according to the directions mentioned on the packet.
2. While noodles are cooked, take a large skillet and melt butter in it against medium â€“high flame.
3. Add chopped garlic and shrimp into the... - 48.3338
Asparagus Shrimp Soup
Everyone likes asparagus and this unusual combination of asparagus with shrimp and mushroom makes an unforgettable soup - 48.2565
Shrimp Salad With Remoulade Sauce
Place shrimp in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
In 2-cup measure, blend all Remoulade Sauce ingredients, except sugar.
Pour 3/4 cup Remoulade Sauce over shrimp.
Stir to coat.
Chill for 1 hour.
Stir sugar into remaining sauce.
For... - 48.2523
Cabbage Salad With Shrimp And Walnuts
1. In a salad bowl mix olive oil, vinegar and mustard.
2. Make thin slices of cabbage and place them in a bowl.
3. Combine watercress leaves. Toss well.
4. Chill the mixture for 1 hour.
5. In a cookie sheets toast the walnuts for 5 minutes in a 350... - 48.2523
Greek Shrimp And Potato Salad A La Pappas
1. Drain all the boiled potatoes so that excess water is removed.
2. Slightly cool the potatoes so that they can be peeled and sliced.
3. Toss the warm potatoes with olive oil, vinegar, salt, parsley, scallions and green pepper.
4. Bed dinner plates... - 47.896
Delicious Shrimp Bisque
In a 2-quart casserole, combine the celery, leeks or onions, garlic, and margarine or butter.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes, or until the margarine or butter is melted.
Stir in the potatoes.
Cover with wax paper and microwave on high for 5 to 6 minutes, or... - 47.8423
Pasta With Shrimp Sun Dried Tomatoes Broccoli And Shiitakes
Do you really want to cook party food and to give an gastranomical treat to your guests? If yes then Pasta With Shrimp Sun Dried Tomatoes Broccoli And Shiitakes is one of the most exotic recipe. A perfect amalgamation of pasta with tomatoes and brocolli gives... - 47.674
Stir Fried Ginger Shrimp
1) Combine together the wine, soy sauce, ginger and garlic in a small bowl.
2) Add the shrimp and cover the bowl.
3) Allow to marinate in the fridge for 60 minutes.
4) Drain the shrimp. Keep the marinade aside for future use.
5) In a wok... - 47.3929
Grilled Curried Shrimp And Vegetable Kebabs With Cucumber Raita
To make the kebabs: In a food processor, combine the cilantro, lemon juice, water, garlic, curry paste, oil, and salt.
Process until smooth.
Divide the mixture between 2 medium bowls.
Add the shrimp to one bowl and toss to coat.
Add the mushrooms, peppers,... - 47.2107
Salsa Shrimp And Zucchini
1) Slice the zucchini into halves crosswise. Then slit them lengthwise into strips of 1/8-inch thickness.
2) Spray a large skillet with cooking spray. Heat on medium flame. Add in the sliced zucchini pieces. Saute them till they become... - 47.0942
1) In flour, dredge the shrimp properly. Set aside.
2) Heat the oil in a 9-inch skillet.
3) Add the garlic and sautÃ© till it has turned golden in color.
4) Add the prepared shrimp and sautÃ©, occasionally turning, till the meat starts to turn... - 47.0443
Garlic Shrimp In Wine
1) Heat the oil in a small skillet.
2) Add the garlic and shrimp and sautÃ© for about 3 to 5 minutes, till the shrimp turns pink, constantly stirring.
3) Take out the garlic and discard it.
4) To the skillet, add the salt, wine and pepper and cook... - 46.911
Tiny Seafood Tostadas With Black Bean Dip
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a baking sheet with cooking or baking spray.
3. Arrange tortilla circles on baking sheet.
4. Lightly spray tortillas with cooking spray
5. Bake for 10 minutes.
6. Turn over and spray again
7. Bake... - 46.899
Thai Shrimp Brochette
1) In a bowl add water and dip twelve 6-inch wooden skewers for 1 hour.
2) In a medium mixing bowl add all marinade ingredients and mix.
3) In another bowl put shrimp.
4) In a separate bowl add vegetables.
5) Pour half of the sauce over... - 46.8603
Delicious Tomato Shrimp Creole
Combine onion, green pepper, celery and margarine in 3-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until vegetables are tender, 3 to 6 minutes.
Add tomatoes, tomato paste, water and flour, stirring to break up tomatoes.
Mix in remaining ingredients except... - 46.6313
Marinated Artichokes And Shrimp In Citrus Vinaigrette
1. In a food processor or blender jar, combine first 4 ingredients for vinaigrette
2. Process until smooth and pour into a medium size, dry, glass bowl
3. Add oil in a steady steam while whisking until all of it is incorporated into the dressing
4.... - 46.3769
Buttery Shrimp And Eggplant Kabobs
1) Take a medium sized mixing bowl of stainless steel or glass and mix all the ingredients thoroughly by stirring except the eggplants and shrimps.
2) Add the shrimps and eggplants and stir them in to coat them properly.
3) Place lid and... - 46.2148
Spanish Seafood Cocktail Gazpacho Style
1) Peel grapefruit and separate the sections.
2) Cut each section into bite-sized pieces.
3) Take a large pot and fill with water.
4) In a steamer basket add the shrimp and steam till pink.
5) Strain the shrimp in a colander. Immediately... - 46.2148
White Bean And Chopped Shrimp Salad
the white bean and chopped shrimp salad is a delicious and filling salad made with white kidney beans and cooked shrimp. A cooked salad, the shrimp is prepared with a marinade of garlic, rosemary and hot pepper flakes. Tossed and dressed with lemon juice and... - 46.0693
Shrimp Creole With Parsley Rice
In skillet cook onion, celery, and garlic in shortening till tender but not brown. (Electric skillet 300°.)
Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, and next 5 ingredients.
Reduce heat (220°).
Simmer, uncovered, 45 minutes.
Mix cornstarch with cold water; stir into... - 46.048
Creamed Zucchini Soup With Shrimp
1) Take a saucepan and boil 1 1/2 cups of water in it. Add the shrimp to the boiling water.
2) Cook the shrimp for 3-4 minutes on low heat.
3) Drain the shrimp and wash with cold running water.
4) Peel and devein the shrimp. Chop the shrimp with a... - 46.0469
1) In a large saucepan boil water. Add shells, cooking oil and salt and cook uncovered in Dutch oven for 13 to 16 minutes.
2) Stir in between.
3) Drain from the liquid and rinse with cold water. Drain well.
4) In a blender add next 5 ingredients.
5)... - 45.9458
Thai Shrimp Scallops And Squid Salad
Heat oil, garlic and ginger in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add shrimp and saute until pinked and cooked through, about 3 minutes.
Transfer to bowl and set aside.
Add squid rings to pan and saute 20 to 30 seconds until opaque.
Transfer to... - 45.9179
Shrimp In Oyster Sauce
1) In a shallow dish, combine together the sherry, 1 teaspoon of oil and 1 tablespoon of water.
2) Add the shrimp and toss gently.
3) Let the mixture stand for about 20 minutes.
4) In a 2-quart casserole, combine the remaining 1 teaspoon of oil, water,... - 45.5917
1) Heat the oil in a 2-quart saucepan.
2) Add the garlic and onion and sautÃ© till the onion is tender.
3) Add the mushrooms, green pepper and celery. Saute for another 5 minutes.
4) Add the tomatoes (reserve the liquid), pepper and bay leaf.
5) Cove... - 45.5221
1) Soak the bulgur for about 1 hour.
2) Take a pan and prepare bulgur according to package directions.
3) Take a large mixing bowl and combine bulgur with all other ingredients in it.
4) Cut meat into bite-size pieces, if desired.
5)... - 45.475
Coat an 8" X 8" baking dish with no-stick spray.
Add the onions and oil.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Stir in the green peppers, red peppers, scallions, and mushrooms.
Microwave on high for 1 minute.
Add the shrimp.
Microwave on high for 1 to 2... - 45.2505
Lightly Breaded Shrimp With Hot Garlic Sauce
This bread shrimp with hot garlic sauce is a savory and spicy recipe for shrimp. Breaded with a coating of crumbs and flavored with rosemary and garlic, the shrimp is oven roasted and served with a prepared sauce of garlic with lemon juice and balsamin... - 45.0999
Pumpkin Soup Wrth Shrimp
Skin and seed the pumpkin and remove the pith, Cut the flesh into 1/2 inch (1.25 cm) slices and then into small cubes.
Wash the celery.
Remove the leaves and set aside.
Chop the stalks finely.
Put the shallots, pumpkin, celery stalks and leaves into a... - 45.0123
Shrimp And Bok Choy Soup With Pineapple
Place the shrimp in a medium bowl.
Add 1 tablespoon of the wine or sherry, 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce, half of the garlic, 1 teaspoon of the ginger, the cornstarch, sesame oil, and white pepper.
Toss to combine, cover, and let stand for 20... - 44.7442
Apricot Grilled Shrimp
Place the preserves in a large microwave-safe bowl.
Microwave on high power for 30 seconds, or until melted.
Grate 2 teaspoons rind from the lemon and add to the bowl.
Cut the lemon in half and squeeze 2 tablespoons juice into the bowl.
Stir in the soy sauce,... - 44.4853
Shrimp With Green Beans Carrots And Ginger
In a medium bowl, combine the shrimp, 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce, and the pepper.
Bring 1/2" water to a boil in a large nonstick skillet.
Add the green beans and return to a boil.
Cook for 3 minutes.
Stir in the carrots and cook for 3 minutes,... - 44.4694
Beer Cooked Shrimp With Spicy Yogurt Dip
1) To make the shrimp, combine togetehr the beer, onion flakes, peppercorns, yogurt and mayonnaise in a 1-quart saucepan.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil and then cook for about 5 minutes.
3) Add the shrimp and take the pan off the heat.
4) Allow to... - 44.4509
Pasta In Garlic Sauce With Shrimp And Broccoli
Put the garlic and stock in a small nonreactive saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
Reduce the heat to low and cover.
Simmer for about 20 minutes, until the garlic is soft and easily mashed with a fork.
Transfer the contents of the pan to a food... - 44.3536
Chinese Noodles With Shrimp And Chicken
Chinese Noodles With Shrimp And Chicken is an amazingly delicious recipe. The effortlessly prepared Chinese Noodles With Shrimp And Chicken is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 44.0198
Shrimp And Scallop Kabobs
Combine first 6 ingredients in a dish.
Add scallops, shrimp, and artichoke hearts to wine mixture; toss.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes.
Remove scallops, shrimp, and artichokes from marinade, reserving marinade; place marinade in a... - 43.7857
Shrimp With Chayote And Snow Peas
Try this alluring Shrimp With Ghayota And Snow Peas recipe. An easily prepared recipe, this Shrimp With Ghayota And Snow Peas is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 43.5933
Shrimp Toast Appetizers
With a serrated knife, trim crusts from bread slices (stack 4 slices for easier trimming).
Lay the bread slices in a single layer on a cookie sheet; let stand 1 hour.
Turn bread slices over; let stand 1 hour more.
In a small mixer bowl combine shrimp and egg;... - 43.2477
Thai Shrimp And Pear Salad
Arrange shrimp in a single layer in a 9-inch microwave-safe pie plate.
Cover tightly with plastic wrap.
Microwave on High, 2-3 minutes or until shrimp is pink and no longer transluscent, stirring once during cooking.
Peel and clean.
Toss shrimp... - 42.9495
In a 9" X 13" baking dish, combine the lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, pepper sauce, oil, thyme, oregano and black pepper.
Add the shrimp and toss to coat well.
Spread out the shrimp in an even layer.
Bake at 400°, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes, or... - 42.9414
Seafood Salad Supreme
In a 10" round casserole, arrange the shrimp with their tails pointing toward the center.
Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of the lemon juice.
Cover with a lid and microwave on high for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the shrimp just begin to turn opaque.
Let stand for 1... - 42.2316
Mexican Shrimp Fajita Salad
Combine 1 tablespoon oil, lemon juice, cumin, chili powder and garlic in medium bowl.
Stir in shrimp and marinate 20 minutes, stirring fish occasionally.
Heat remaining oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Saute onion and red pepper until tender but... - 42.2116
Sweet Sour Shrimp
In large saucepan, combine pineapple liquid vinegar, 1/4 cup water, bouillon cubes, paprika, mustard and pepper.
Cook over low heat until bouillon cubes are dissolved.
Reserve 1/4 cup sauce.
Add shrimp to saucepan; simmer 10 minutes.
Add pineapple tidbits,... - 41.9281
Shrimp & Pea Pod Stir Fry
In a small bowl, stir together soy sauce, ginger, sherry, vinegar, and cornstarch; set aside.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a wide nonstick frying pan or wok over high heat.
Add mushrooms and cook, stirring, until lightly browned (about 4 minutes).
Stir in... - 41.6918
Shrimp And White Beans With Sage
This delicious and intriguing recipe of Shrimp and white beans with sage has many reasons to make it a perfect Italian main dish. The fishy flavor of shrimps and crunch of kidney beans with garlic and lemon juice create a fascinatng mix of flavors. Shrimps... - 41.3556
Chili Shrimp With Fruity Relish
To make the relish: In a medium bowl, combine the mango, pineapple, apple, onion, chili powder, lime peel, lime juice, and salt.
Cover while preparing the shrimp.
To make the shrimp: Meanwhile, preheat the broiler.
Coat the broiler-pan rack with olive-oil... - 40.9878
Squash And Shrimp
1. Cut out the stem of the squash.
2. With a heavy chef’s knife, split the squash by working the blade of the knifeinto it and striking the back of the knife near the handle with a mallet.
3. Peel each half, removing the seeds and strings.
4.... - 40.9859
In a large glass bowl, mix tomato sauce, molasses, mustard, hot pepper seasoning, garlic, oil, and thyme.
Season to taste with pepper.
Add shrimp and stir to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until next day.
While shrimp are marinating, soak... - 40.6986
1) Take a nonstick skillet sized 9 inches and heat oil in it.
2) Add the onions and cook for 2 minutes over medium flame stirring often until the onions turn translucent.
3) Stir the rice in and cook by stirring for 2 minutes until the onion becomes... - 40.2234
Rice Salad With Tuna And Shrimp
1. Cook the rice according to the package directions. Mix in 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Set the rice aside and let cool completely.
2. Steam the shrimp over boiling water in a tightly covered saucepan or steamer until the shrimp are pink and firm, 4 to 5... - 40.2089
Combine the onion, bell peppers, and garlic in a deep sided non stick frying pan.
Cook for about 5 minutes over medium heat, stirring frequently, until the onion begins to turn golden.
Stir in the tomato, thyme, and cayenne pepper.
Add the stock, raise the... - 39.7138
Green Papaya Salad
1. In a small saucepan, bring 3 cups of water to a boil. Add the shrimp and cook until loosely curled and just opaque throughout, 2 to 3 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water; drain. Cut the shrimp into 1/2-inch pieces.
2. In a blender or food processor,... - 39.4557
Pan Grilled Shrimp
1. Rinse the shrimp under water.
2. Pat the shrimp dry with paper towels.
3. In a glass dish or pie plate, put the lemon juice and a generous dose of pepper. Do not add salt.
4. Coat the shrimp with the mixture and marinate for 15 to 20... - 39.1416
Shrimp Cocktail For A Crowd
1) Boil the shrimp in Rex liquid shrimp boil.
2) Peel, devein and refrigerate to cool. You can choose to substitute 8 ounces of frozen shrimp or a small can of shrimp. This will affect the sodium)
3) Lay cream cheese on an attractive plate.
4) Allow... - 39.018
Zucchini Shrimp Canapes
1. In a small bowl, mix well combining first 4 ingredients.
2. With cover chill thoroughly.
3. On a serving platter arrange zucchini slices.
4. With 1 teaspoon of chilled mixture top each slice.
5. Top each canape with 1 shrimp.
6. Garnish... - 38.4252
Lemon Shrimp Seviche Salad
In a wide frying pan, combine lemon juice, vinegar, capers, and mustard.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Add shrimp, reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer just until opaque in center; cut to test (3 to 4 minutes).
Using a slotted spoon, transfer shrimp to a... - 38.3755
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a casserole and toss all ingredients in it. Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes.
3) Remove from the oven and serve immediately. - 38.0892
Asparagus Shrimp & Watercress Soup
Snap off and discard tough ends of asparagus, then cut spears into 1/2-inch-thick diagonal slices.
In a 4- to 5-quart pan, combine broth, lemon peel, tarragon, and white pepper; bring to a boil over high heat.
Add capellini; when broth returns to a... - 37.4235
Lemon Shrimp Kabobs
1) Combine together the lemon juice, onion flakes and soy sauce in a small bowl.
2) Add the shrimp and toss to coat well.
3) Cover the bowl and refrigerate for a minimum of 60 minutes.
4) Thread the shrimp, tomato wedges and pepper squares onto a... - 37.4098
Spicy Shrimp Salad With Confetti Rice
1. Stir the pickling spice into 1 quart of water in a medium-size saucepan and bring to a boil. Add the shrimp, cover, remove the pan from the heat and let stand 6 to 8 minutes. Cool the shrimp in a colander under cold running water. Shell and devein the... - 37.2473
Shrimp And Mushroom Quiche Squares
1. To make the crust, combine the crust ingredients in a small bowl, and stir until well mixed. Coat an 8-x-l2-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray, and pat the mixture into an even layer on the bottom of the pan. Set aside.
2. To make the filling, place the... - 36.1961
Stir Fried Vegetables And Shrimp On Fettuccine
1. Wash and trim the beans, squash and carrots. Cut the beans into 2-inch lengths, the squash into 2 x 1/4-inch sticks and the carrots into 1/4-inch-thick diagonal slices. Slice the shrimp in half lengthwise; set aside.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a... - 36.1023
Shrimp And Fruit Salad
1. Shell the prawns and place them in a salad bowl. Peel and dice the mango and add to the prawns. Peel and slice the bananas and sprinkle with the lemon juice to prevent discoloration.
2. Add to the mayonnaise the mango chutney, sugar, cognac and Tabasco.... - 35.8777
Coconut Rice Salad With Mango And Shrimp
1. Bring 4 cups water to a boil in a large saucepan. Add shrimp, cook 11/2 minutes or until done. Drain and rinse with cold water. Cover and chill.
2. Combine 13/4 cups water and coconut milk in pan, bring to a boil. Add rice and 1/4 teaspoon salt, cover,... - 35.2855
Tomato Shrimp Saute
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add the green bell peppers and the garlic, and saute until the garlic is golden, about 4 minutes. Add the roasted red pepper and the red pepper... - 34.4147
Shrimp And Snow Pea Hors D'oeuvre
1. String the snow peas.
2. Blanch the snow pea pods in boiling salted water for less than 1 minute
3. Immediately drain and refresh them under cold water to arrest furthere cooking and retain the color.
4. Once cooled, wrap a shrimp in... - 34.1222
Shrimp And Penne With Tomato Sauce And Mint
1. For the tomato sauce, combine the stock, fennel, onion and garlic in a large nonstick skillet, and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes, or until the vegetables are soft.
2. Puree the tomatoes with their liquid in a food processor... - 33.0539
Cucumber Shrimp Spread
1.Take a small mixing bowl, mix together salt and cucumber. Let stand aside for 10 minutes.
2. On a clean kitchen towel, place the cucumber at the center and hold the corners of the towel together. Squeeze out excess liquid from the cucmbers and... - 32.7009
1. In a large skillet bring 2 cups of water, the stock, garlic, oregano, red pepper flakes and black pepper to a boil over medium heat. Add the shrimp and bell peppers, and cook 3 minutes, or until the shrimp turn bright pink. Using a slotted spoon, remove... - 31.9517
Caribbean Shrimp On A Stick
1. Place all of the marinade ingredients in a blender or food processor, and process until smooth. Place the shrimp in a shallow dish, and pour half of the marinade over the shrimp. (Refrigerate the other half of the marinade until you grill the shrimp.) Turn... - 31.202
Apricot Shrimp Salad
1. Divide the shrimp into two equal portions. Cut one portion crosswise into thirds; cut the remainder in half lengthwise. Place in a medium bowl.
2. Pit the fresh apricots; quarter 6 of them and roughly chop the rest. (If using dried apricots, cover them... - 30.1727
Shrimp Louis Dip
Stir all ingredients until well mixed.
Cover and chil, - 29.689
Shrimp Wrapped In Snow Peas
1. Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl, and stir to mix well. Set aside.
2. Place the snow peas in a microwave or stove-top steamer. Cover and cook on high power or over medium-high heat for 3 minutes, or just until the snow peas are bright green... - 28.5903
Shrimp Dill Dip
Combine the sour cream and dill in a medium-sized bowl.
Fold in the shrimp.
Transfer the dip to a serving dish, cover, and chill for several hours. - 25.528
Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
1. Cut each piece of bacon in half lengthwise. Then cut each slice crosswise to make 20 pieces. Wrap 1 piece of bacon around each shrimp, and secure with a wooden toothpick.
2. Place the shrimp on a baking sheet, and bake at 350°F for about 20 minutes, or... - 21.5382
Gulf Coast Seafood Grilled Shrimp And Mango Skewers
1. Preheat grill on high for at least 10 minutes.
2. Soak bamboo skewers in water to prevent burning.
3. Peel the shrimp leaving the tail piece on. Score and devein them using ice cold water.
4. Lay them on paper towel to dry.
5. Peel and dice... - 0