- » Low Fat Sesame Chicken
Low Fat Sesame Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat sesame chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat sesame chicken recipes.
Chinese Chicken Vegetable Stir Fry
Marinate chicken in soy sauce and ginger 30 to 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
In nonstick wok or skillet, heat oil over high heat.
Add marinated chicken and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
Using a slotted spoon, remove chicken, leaving juices in the pan.
Add... - 45.3958
Asian Style Aromatic Poached Chicken
No one want to be in the kitchen during summers, but everyone wants delicious food. And healthy food is the call of the time, so try this Asian style poached chicken. It requires few ingredients, few equipments and very little time. I usually have this dish... - 129.508
Miso Chicken Soup With Rice Noodles
1. Strain the mushroom-soaking liquid into a medium-size saucepan. Add the stock and bring the mixture to a boil.
2. Cut off and discard the mushroom stems. Slice the caps into slivers, add them to the stock along with the rice noodles and simmer 3 to 4... - 29.2988
Ground Chicken Stir Fry
1) Take nonstick skillet of 9 inch size and heat the peanut oil with the hot chili peppers if you are using them.
2) Cook for 30 seconds on medium-high flame.
3) Remove the peppers with the aid of a slotted spoon and add the mushrooms, chicken, bell... - 47.318
Heart-healthy Szechuan Style Chicken With Peanut Sauce
All you Chinese food lovers on a healthy diet, this Szechuan-style chicken with peanuts is a recipe you should not miss. This tastes much better than any take-out and is ten times healthier! If you don’t believe it you will have to try it. Chef Binks and... - 124.254
Sweet And Spicy Chicken Lo Mein
The sweet and spicy chicken lo mein is cooked with chinese noodles with chicken breasts. Prepared with a sauce of soy sauce and molasses with rice wine vinegar, the noodles are toosed with vegetables like ginger root, onions, red pepper and snow peas with... - 46.4293
Chicken Salad With Chinese Dressing
if you are a fan of fresh and less processed food, this chicken salad with Chinese dressing is for you. It looks like an ordinary salad until the first bite when the different flavors and textures explode in your mouth and elevate your mood. It is indeed very... - 134.809
Yogurt Marinated Chicken Breasts With Coriander
1. In a shallow glass or china baking dish mix the yogurt, lemon juice, coriander, and garlic to create the marinade.
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper on the chicken breasts.
3. Place the chicken them in the marinade, and turn to coat them all... - 44.9394
Grilled Chicken Sandwiches With Charmoula
These grilled chicken sandwiches are perfect as a carry meal to work or as a light lunch when at home. Cooked with chicken breasts, marinated and grilled along with red peppers, eggplant and onions, the chicken sandwiches are served along with charmoula made... - 47.1968
Oriental Chicken Pitas
In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, snow peas, peppers and sesame seeds.
In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, yogurt, ginger, soy sauce and oil.
Pour over the salad and mix well.
Spoon into the pita pockets.
Top each sandwich half and serve. - 40.9568
Healthy Orange Chicken Stir-fry With Brown Rice
In this recipe, Chef Steven Binks shows you how to make a healthy Orange Chicken stir-fry served over brown rice. In only 20 minutes, this heart-healthy chicken recipe is ready to go and on the dinner table! No peanut oil, no corn starch or high sodium stock.... - 124.216
Hoisin Chicken Pancakes
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/ 375°F/Gas Mark 5. In a non-metallic bowl, mix the hoisin sauce with the garlic, ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil and seasoning.
2. Add the chicken thighs and turn to coat in the mixture. Cover loosely and leave in the refrigerator... - 40.3656
Quick Chinese Chicken Salad
In a medium bowl combine chopped chicken, bean sprouts, water chestnuts, and green onion. Set aside.
In a custard cup stir together soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, and pepper. Pour over chicken mixture. Toss well. Cover and chill.
To serve, cut out 1/2 inch... - 36.8268
Marinated Chicken Kebabs
Combine the soy sauce, oil, sherry, ginger, garlic, and pepper in a medium-size bowl.
Add the chicken, toss until well coated, then cover and refrigerate for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, cook the potatoes, uncovered, in a large saucepan of... - 39.562
Vietnamese Chicken Noodle Salad
The vietnamese chicken noodle salad is an americanised salad with a strong oriental taste. prepared with rice noodles and cooked chicken, the vietnamese chicken noodle salad is flavored with parsley and dressed with fish sauce, lemon juice and hot and sweet... - 46.9374
Sauvignon Chicken And Mushroom Filo Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/ 375°F/Gas Mark 5. Put the onion and leek in a heavy-based saucepan with 125 ml/4 fl oz of the stock.
2. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 5 minutes, then uncover and cook until all the stock has evaporated and the... - 45.6658
Oriental Chicken Salad Platter
1. Line a large shallow salad platter with the spinach leaves. Arrange the chicken, snow peas, carrots and red pepper attractively over the spinach.
2. Stir together the vinegar, soy sauce and oil in a 1-cup glass measure. Drizzle the dressing over the salad. - 33.2435
Thai Style Sweetcorn Soup
1. Heat the oil in a large heavy-based saucepan and saute the onions and garlic over a medium heat for 1 minute, until softened, but not browned.
2. Stir in the chicken stock, cream-style sweetcorn, prawns and chilli paste or sauce, if using.
3. Bring the... - 35.4428
1. In a small bowl, put together all the dressing ingredients and mix.
2. In a large mixing bowl, place all the vegetables and pour the dressing; toss to mix.
3. Allow the salad to marinate overnight.
4. Just before... - 47.2713