- » Low Fat Sesame Chicken
Low Fat Sesame Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat sesame chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat sesame chicken recipes.
Low-fat Lo Mein
1. In a 5- to 6-quart (5- to 6-liter) pan, cook noodles in about 3 quarts (2.8 liters) boiling water until just tender to bite (3 to 5 minutes); or cook according to package directions. Drain well, toss with sesame oil, and keep warm.
2. Heat vegetable in a... - 26.3451
Lemon Sesame Dressing
1. In a jar with a screw on lid, or a small non-metallic bowl, combine all the ingredients.
2. Cover and shake or use a fork to whisk until the ingredients are well amalgamated.
3. Cover and refrigerate for a few hours for flavors to... - 35.6087
Asian Sesame Noodles
Cook the angel hair in a large pot of boiling water according to the package directions.
Drain and transfer to a large serving bowl.
Set aside to cool.
Warm the oil in a medium no-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the ginger and sesame seeds.
Cook,... - 48.2688
Asian Style Aromatic Poached Chicken
No one want to be in the kitchen during summers, but everyone wants delicious food. And healthy food is the call of the time, so try this Asian style poached chicken. It requires few ingredients, few equipments and very little time. I usually have this dish... - 131.06
Sesame Baked Chicken A L Orange
1) Preheat oven 325 degrees.
2) In a paper bag, combine the sesame seed, ½ cup of flour, paprika, salt, pepper and grated peel.
3) Add chicken to the bag, 2 or 3 pieces at a time. Shake the bag to coat the chicken and reserve the... - 47.6241
Sesame Crusted Chicken With Green Pea Puree
1. Place the chicken breasts between two sheets of plastic wrap and lightly flatten them with a meat pounder or heavy cast-iron skillet. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
2. In a shallow bowl, combine the egg with the soy sauce and 1 tablespoon of the... - 38.3341
Heart-healthy Szechuan Style Chicken With Peanut Sauce
All you Chinese food lovers on a healthy diet, this Szechuan-style chicken with peanuts is a recipe you should not miss. This tastes much better than any take-out and is ten times healthier! If you don’t believe it you will have to try it. Chef Binks and... - 133.598
Chinese Chicken Vegetable Stir Fry
Marinate chicken in soy sauce and ginger 30 to 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
In nonstick wok or skillet, heat oil over high heat.
Add marinated chicken and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
Using a slotted spoon, remove chicken, leaving juices in the pan.
Add... - 44.2941
Sesame Lemon And Curry Chicken Strips
Sesame Lemon And Curry Chicken Strips has a different taste. The lemon flavour gives the Sesame Lemon And Curry Chicken Strips a tangy and refreshing taste. Must catch it. - 40.4146
Boiled Low Carb Meat Wonton Soup
Think wonton soup is not an option now that you are on a low carb diet? Then watch this video and change the way you think forever! This is a simple recipe for delicious soup that packs fewer than 30 carbs. Enjoy! - 123.785
Miso Chicken Soup With Rice Noodles
1. Strain the mushroom-soaking liquid into a medium-size saucepan. Add the stock and bring the mixture to a boil.
2. Cut off and discard the mushroom stems. Slice the caps into slivers, add them to the stock along with the rice noodles and simmer 3 to 4... - 28.225
Chicken Salad With Chinese Dressing
if you are a fan of fresh and less processed food, this chicken salad with Chinese dressing is for you. It looks like an ordinary salad until the first bite when the different flavors and textures explode in your mouth and elevate your mood. It is indeed very... - 134.635
Yogurt Marinated Chicken Breasts With Coriander
1. In a shallow glass or china baking dish mix the yogurt, lemon juice, coriander, and garlic to create the marinade.
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper on the chicken breasts.
3. Place the chicken them in the marinade, and turn to coat them all... - 46.074
Ground Chicken Stir Fry
1) Take nonstick skillet of 9 inch size and heat the peanut oil with the hot chili peppers if you are using them.
2) Cook for 30 seconds on medium-high flame.
3) Remove the peppers with the aid of a slotted spoon and add the mushrooms, chicken, bell... - 47.0292
Marinated Chicken Kebabs
Combine the soy sauce, oil, sherry, ginger, garlic, and pepper in a medium-size bowl.
Add the chicken, toss until well coated, then cover and refrigerate for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, cook the potatoes, uncovered, in a large saucepan of... - 37.8317
Oriental Chicken Pitas
In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, snow peas, peppers and sesame seeds.
In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, yogurt, ginger, soy sauce and oil.
Pour over the salad and mix well.
Spoon into the pita pockets.
Top each sandwich half and serve. - 40.6792
Healthy Orange Chicken Stir-fry With Brown Rice
In this recipe, Chef Steven Binks shows you how to make a healthy Orange Chicken stir-fry served over brown rice. In only 20 minutes, this heart-healthy chicken recipe is ready to go and on the dinner table! No peanut oil, no corn starch or high sodium stock.... - 136.116
Hoisin Chicken Pancakes
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/ 375°F/Gas Mark 5. In a non-metallic bowl, mix the hoisin sauce with the garlic, ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil and seasoning.
2. Add the chicken thighs and turn to coat in the mixture. Cover loosely and leave in the refrigerator... - 40.3604
Quick Chinese Chicken Salad
In a medium bowl combine chopped chicken, bean sprouts, water chestnuts, and green onion. Set aside.
In a custard cup stir together soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, and pepper. Pour over chicken mixture. Toss well. Cover and chill.
To serve, cut out 1/2 inch... - 35.1149
Vietnamese Chicken Noodle Salad
The vietnamese chicken noodle salad is an americanised salad with a strong oriental taste. prepared with rice noodles and cooked chicken, the vietnamese chicken noodle salad is flavored with parsley and dressed with fish sauce, lemon juice and hot and sweet... - 45.1856
Grilled Chicken Sandwiches With Charmoula
These grilled chicken sandwiches are perfect as a carry meal to work or as a light lunch when at home. Cooked with chicken breasts, marinated and grilled along with red peppers, eggplant and onions, the chicken sandwiches are served along with charmoula made... - 45.022
Sweet And Spicy Chicken Lo Mein
The sweet and spicy chicken lo mein is cooked with chinese noodles with chicken breasts. Prepared with a sauce of soy sauce and molasses with rice wine vinegar, the noodles are toosed with vegetables like ginger root, onions, red pepper and snow peas with... - 44.054
Chinese Style Chicken & Broccoli Stir Fry
Watch Barry from the Virgin Kitchen make this Chinese style Chicken & Broccoli Stir Fry. If you love the pungency of the Asian food in general, then dish is waiting for you. Like most of the stir-fry recipes, this is pretty simple to make, Watch and learn... - 123.154
Sauvignon Chicken And Mushroom Filo Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/ 375°F/Gas Mark 5. Put the onion and leek in a heavy-based saucepan with 125 ml/4 fl oz of the stock.
2. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 5 minutes, then uncover and cook until all the stock has evaporated and the... - 44.6711
Oriental Chicken Salad Platter
1. Line a large shallow salad platter with the spinach leaves. Arrange the chicken, snow peas, carrots and red pepper attractively over the spinach.
2. Stir together the vinegar, soy sauce and oil in a 1-cup glass measure. Drizzle the dressing over the salad. - 32.2036
Thai Style Sweetcorn Soup
1. Heat the oil in a large heavy-based saucepan and saute the onions and garlic over a medium heat for 1 minute, until softened, but not browned.
2. Stir in the chicken stock, cream-style sweetcorn, prawns and chilli paste or sauce, if using.
3. Bring the... - 33.909
1. In a small bowl, put together all the dressing ingredients and mix.
2. In a large mixing bowl, place all the vegetables and pour the dressing; toss to mix.
3. Allow the salad to marinate overnight.
4. Just before... - 45.8356
Yam Yai Bangkok
Thai salads are a balance of the exciting flavours of sweet-salty-sour-spicey. This is a fabulous side salad or main light lunch dish. - 48.493
Chinese Vegetable Stir Fry
Combine soy sauce, oil and chicken stock.
Heat a nonstick wok or skillet over high heat and add soy sauce mixture.
Over high heat, stir-fry cabbage, carrots, snow peas, bell peppers, mushrooms and onions, stirring constantly, 2 minutes.
Add ginger, stir to... - 38.2607
Poached Fish In Oriental Broth
In a nonaluminum fish poacher, a wok or a large skillet bring sherry, chicken stock, soy sauce, lemon, ginger and cayenne pepper to a boil.
Reduce heat and add fish and a little water, if needed, to just cover fish.
Simmer in stock for 10 minutes per inch of... - 43.1792
Seared Sesame Scallops On Noodles
1. Combine first 2 ingredients in a small bowl. Dredge scallops in sesame seed mixture.
2. Heat 1/2 teaspoons olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1/2 of scallops to pan, and cook 3 minutes on each side or until done. Remove scallops... - 32.6032
Low Carb Shrimp Egg Foo Yung
Is your low carb diet turning out to be very harsh on the taste buds? Then watch this video and learn to make a yummy recipe that has fewer than 30 carbs. Watch to know more! - 116.718
Healthy Low Carb Stir Fry Broccoli Slaw
Are you on the hunt for a delicious recipe that complies by all the low carb diet rules that you've been following? Then try this LowCarb360 recipe for yummy broccoli slaw that is healthy, low carb and amazingly tasty. - 90.5467
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F. Pour buttermilk into shallow bowl; add chicken and turn to coat.
2. On paper plate combine cornflake crumbs and sesame seed; dredge chicken in crumb-seed mixture.
3. Arrange chicken on nonstick baking sheet and bake until chicken... - 24.4719
Soupy Chinese Noodles
The soupy chinese noodles recipe is a comforting oriental style noodls recipe. Cooked with a soup like consistency, the chinese soupy noodles is cooked in chicken broth and flavored with soy sauce, rice wine and a hint of garlic with ginger root. With added... - 43.8135
Dry Cooked Bamboo Shoots
1) In a bowl of warm water, place the dried shrimps to soak, if using. Drain water.
2) In a wok or a deep frying pan, add oil to heat up.
3) Add the bamboo shoots to stir-fry for 2 minutes until these turn pale brown around the edges.
4)... - 45.7147
Salmon Floating On Wine
1) Rinse the snow peas in cold water and cut into thirds.
2) Rinse the salmon in cold water and slice diagonally in about 1/2-inch thick pieces.
3) In a bowl, place the salmon pieces with egg white.
4) Using your hands, gently stir the salmon mixture... - 44.5542
Chinese Baked Eggplant
1. Preheat the oven to 375°.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil. Trim the eggplant and halve lengthwise. Cut each half lengthwise into 1/2-inch-thick slices, lay them on the baking sheet and sprinkle them with the oil, ginger, garlic, salt and pepper to... - 32.545
this stir fry scallops recipe is oriental in taste and cooking. Prepaed with a marinade of rice wine , saesame sauce and olive oil, the scallops are cooked with a sauce mix of honey, soy sauce and orange essence. Fried along with green onions, carrots, ginger... - 43.9043
Bean Threads With Tofu And Vegetables
1. Place tofu on shallow plate; drizzle with oil and 1 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce.
2. Combine broth and remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce in deep skillet or large saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat. Add bean threads; simmer, uncovered, 7... - 32.258
Snow Pea Stir Fry
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add carrot; saute 2 minutes.
Add snow peas, water chestnuts, and broth; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are... - 34.9637
1. In a medium heavy saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat
2. Add onion and sautÃ© it until it is limp.
3. Blend in the flour and sautÃ© for 2 to 3 minutes until the flour begins to froth.
4. Gradually pour in stock, stirring constantly to... - 41.3868
Hot And Sour Soup
1. Place the mushrooms in a small bowl, add 2 cups of boiling water and set them aside to soak 15 minutes. Reserving the liquid, cut the mushrooms into slivers; set aside.
2. In a large saucepan combine the stock, scallions, bamboo shoots, ginger, tofu,... - 35.7161
Sweet Sour Turkey
1) Cook green beans according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
2) Take a medium saucepan and combine cornstarch with brown sugar in it.
3) Add vinegar, margarine and reserved pineapple liquid.
4) Cook until the mixture begins... - 44.1957
Beef And Broccoli With Baked Noodle Cake
Bring large pot of water to boil.
Add noodles and cook until tender.
Drain well and toss with sesame oil.
Place noodles in lightly oiled 9-inch/23 cm cake pan or pie pan.
Meanwhile, cut flank steak on diagonal, against grain, into thin slices (for easier... - 40.1446
Grilled Asian Eggplant With Ginger Sauce
Marcia Kiesel likes dressing up tender Asian eggplant with a vibrant fresh-ginger sauce that would also be wonderful with steamed fish or poached chicken.
Picture Credit: John Kernick
Recipe By: Marcia Kiesel
For more recipes, please visit Foodandwine.com - 36.3847
Healthy Asian Pork And Pasta
Asian cuisine is always known for healthy dishes. Here, you can find a very nutritious dish "Pork and Pasta". Learn here how to make this wonderful dish. - 142.735
Chicken, Chili And Lime Lettuce Wraps
With obesity rates on the rise, there is no better time than now for families to build healthier habits. This includes getting more exercise and eating healthier. Nutritionists recommend eating more whole grains, lean proteins and increasing the amount of... - 30.4905
Dredge chicken pieces in flour and brown in oil.
Remove from pan.
Saute onions, green pepper, and celery until tender.
Pour off fat.
Return chicken to skillet.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cook over low heat, covered, for 30 minutes, then uncover and cook 30... - 36.5173
Baked Crispy Chicken
Yummy Crispy Chicken is one of those sinfully delicious treats and I know you love it. But wouldn’t you love it better if you can have healthier and tastier baked crispy chicken? Here is a brilliant baked Crispy Chicken recipe that you will definitely... - 41.2597
Baked Chicken Breasts Stuffed With Tahini
1. Make a pocket in each breast half by slitting the breast horizontally along the thicker long edge, leaving1/2 inch on either ends and slicing horizontally to form a cavity bordered by ½ of uncut flesh on the opposite edge.
2. Make the... - 45.6626
Sauteed Chicken Breasts With Red Pepper Puree
1. In a pan heat 1 tablespoon of oil and cook the sliced peppers until they begin to brown, about 3 minutes.
2. Coat the chicken breasts with sesame seeds, making sure it coated well on both sides.
3. Put the sauteed pepper in a food processor and... - 34.0007
Paper Wrapped Chicken
Cut the chicken cutlet into 1 inch wide (2.5 cm), 2 inches long (5 cm), and 1/4 inch thick (6 mm) slices.
Marinate with the soy sauce, wine, salt, sugar, and pepper for at least 20 minutes.
Soak the mushrooms in hot water for about 15 minutes.
Cut off and... - 42.3727
Preheat the oven to 425Â°F (220Â°C).
Put the chicken pieces on a rack in a roasting pan and bake for 50 minutes.
Pour the oil into a large saucepan over medium-high heat and fry the onions and garlic until translucentâ€”about 4 minutes.
Stir in the... - 45.2662
Chicken In Green Mole
1.In a large, heavy saucepan, put all the chicken pieces.
2.Add water to cover.
3. Add in onion, ginger, 1 teaspoon of the salt, and peppercorns.
4.Bring to boil.
5.Skim any foam rising to surface.
6.Reduce heat to low.
7.Simmer covered for 40... - 46.5081
Chinese Chicken Stir Fry
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Cut into 1-inch cubes.
In a small bowl, combine broth, cornstarch, sherry, soy sauce and vinegar.
Heat hot pepper oil in a nonstick skillet or wok over high heat.
Add ginger and garlic and saute 1 minute.
Add... - 41.8069
Curry Almond Chicken
Combine 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch, salt, and chicken in a bowl; stir well.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
Combine remaining soy sauce, remaining cornstarch, sherry, vinegar, curry powder, sugar, and sesame oil in a small... - 33.6255
Peachy Chicken Kabobs
Combine first 5 ingredients; stir well, and set aside.
Thread chicken evenly onto 3 (12-inch) skewers.
Thread pepper, peach halves, and onion alternately onto 6 (12-inch) skewers.
Coat grill rack with cooking spray; place on grill over medium-hot coals (350°... - 34.6371
Chicken Tahini Salad
1. In small mixing bowl combine chicken, scallions, and bell pepper; set aside.
2. In small mixing bowl combine remaining ingredients except lettuce; pour over chicken mixture and toss to coat.
3. On serving platter arrange lettuce; top with chicken mixture. - 32.1554
Korean Food: Spicy Chicken With Vegetables (닭볶음탕)
If you are a curry rice lover, then this Korean stew is meant for you. Aeri shows us how to make DakDoriTang, chicken and vegetables cooked with a spicy sauce. The spice levels can be downed according to taste. This is the kind of stew that is most enjoyed... - 137.984
Chinese Tangerine Chicken
Preheat oven to 450°.
Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Remove giblets and neck from chicken; discard.
Rinse chicken under cold water; pat dry.
Trim excess fat.
Starting at neck cavity, loosen skin from breast and drumsticks... - 41.2163
Ginger Chicken Stir Fry
Combine first 8 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Coat a wok or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; drizzle 1/2 teaspoon oil around top of wok.
Heat at medium-high (375°) until hot.
Add broccoli and carrot; stir-fry 2 minutes.
Add... - 43.7792
Combine first 4 ingredients in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; add chicken.
Seal bag, and shake until chicken is well coated.
Marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, turning bag occasionally.
Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade.
Wash green beans; trim... - 41.1123
Buttermilk Pecan Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Place the butter in a large shallow roasting pan and put in the oven to melt. Meanwhile, in a pie plate, whisk the buttermilk and egg. On a piece of wax paper, toss the flour, with the ground pecans, sesame seeds, paprika, salt,... - 34.6389
Fiery Asian Chicken Braised With Mushrooms
1) In a deep 6-quart flameproof casserole, saute the chicken in the oil over a medium-high heat for about 8 to 10 minutes, turning once. Remove the chicken and keep aside.
2) In the same casserole, saute the garlic, mushrooms, rice vinegar, soy... - 46.144
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a 2-quart casserole. In a brown paper bag, shake the flour, benne seeds, orange rind, salt, and ground red pepper. Shake the chicken in the bag to coat well, reserving the remaining flour.
2. In a 12-inch nonstick... - 34.9369
Sweet And Sour Chicken, Tang Soo Yuk, 탕수육
Do you often crave for chicken dishes? If yes, then here is something for you to relish. Tang su yak or sweet and sour chicken from Korea is an interesting dish which will appeal your taste buds. So watch this interesting video to learn how to cook. - 108.909
Asian Chicken Salad
Combine first 8 ingredients in a jar; cover tightly, and shake.
Slice chicken diagonally into 1/2-inch slices.
Set aside 2 cups spinach leaves.
Stack remaining spinach leaves, and cut into thin slices; set aside.
Cook noodles according to package directions,... - 43.5311
Loh Shi Fun
1. In a large, deep skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the vegetable oil over high heat until the oil is smoking. Add the shiitake mushroom caps and stir-fry over high heat until golden and crisp in spots, about 7 minutes. Remove from the heat and carefully pour... - 32.1434
Savory Chicken Tamales
1. Place corn husks in large pot; add very hot water to cover. Top husks with plate and heavy jar to keep submerged. Let stand at least 3 hours or overnight.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons (30 mL) lard in deep 10-inch (25-cm) skillet over medium heat until hot. Add... - 42.5116
Crock Pot Recipe # 1:teriyaki Pork Shoulder, Beef & Chicken
Fall is here so why not use your crock pot to your advantage. Don't be afraid of it! Use it to help you get some of your best dishes done. Be sure and check out how I decided to use this succulent pork shoulder. Non-pork eaters need not worry, you can swap... - 128.799
1) Take the skin off the chicken thighs and cut away the fat, if any. With the help of a chefs knife or a heavy cleaver, cut the chicken thighs crosswise through the bone into pieces measuring about 1 ½-inches each.
2) In a large bowl, combine... - 47.0512
Field Pea Dip
1. Combine peas and broth in a large saucepan, bring to a boil. Reduce heat, simmer, partially covered, 30 minutes or until tender. Drain peas. Place peas in a food processor, pulse 10 times or until coarsely chopped.
2. Combine peas, mayonnaise, and next 5... - 28.3246
1) In a large bowl, add cabbage, onion, sesame seeds and crumbled dry Ramen Noodles. Toss well and keep aside.
2) In a small bowl, prepare the dressing by combining water, sugar, oil, vinegar and the noodles seasoning. Mix well.
3) Pour the dressing... - 38.0239
Cappellini With Broccoli And Cheese
repare cappellini according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Drain; set aside.
Wash and trim fresh broccoli; cur into small flowerets, and cut stems diagonally into 1-inch pieces.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil.
Place... - 39.941
Middle Eastern Sauce
Simmer soybeans in water with 1 teaspoon salt in a covered saucepan 3 hours; drain, reserving 1/2 cup liquid.
Puree soybeans with, remaining ingredients in a food processor or blender; add reserved liquid as necessary for a medium sauce consistency.
Serve... - 27.6032
Mom's Oriental Beef Salad
Trim fat from steak, and place in an 11 - x 7- x 2-inch baking dish.
Combine 1/2 cup soy sauce, garlic, gingerroot, and 1 1/2 Teaspoons sesame oil; stir well.
Pour over steak.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 8 hours, Turning steak... - 41.9898
Chinese Curly Noodles With Crabmeat
Coat a large nonstick with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add snow peas and mushrooms; saute 2 minutes.
Add chicken broth, soy sauce, garlic, and gingerroot; saute 1 minute.
Add spinach and crabmeat; saute 3 minutes.
Remove... - 37.4633
Five Spice Beef
Basic stock : 1) Trim off the excess fat from the chicken pieces and pork spare-ribs.
2) In a large pot, place the chicken and pork with the cold water, ginger and spring onions.
3) Bring to a boil and skim off the surface scum.
4) Then simmer,... - 45.3451
Grilled Teriyaki Pork Chops
For evenings when you just want to binge on comfort foods, this recipe could be an ideal bet. Absolutely yummy, juicy, succulent grilled pork chops served with crunchy peanut salad not only makes for a satitaing dish, but is also a great way to enjoy pork at... - 94.4192
Spicy Peanut Noodles And Vegetables
Combine first 6 ingredients in a small saucepan; bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Boil 1 minute.
Add peanut butter, and cook, stirring constantly, until peanut butter melts.
Remove from heat.
Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt... - 39.3054
Spicy Scallop Stir Fry
Combine first 6 ingredients; stir well.
Coat a wok or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; drizzle 1 teaspoon oil around top of wok, coating sides.
Heat at medium-high (375°) until hot.
Add gingerroot, crushed red pepper, and garlic;... - 37.5894
Peaking Braised Lamb
1. Boil water in a pot, blanch the lamb in it for 5 minutes, strain and discard the water.
2. In a wok or large frying-pan heat oil, add the lamb and stir fry until brown.
3. Remove all the excess fat and save 1 tablespoon.
4. Reheat the oil, add the... - 43.0808
Friendly Turkey And Creamy Vegetables
Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
Pour the oil into a medium flameproof casserole and cook the onions over medium-high heat until just brownâ€” about 5 minutes.
Add the parsnips and potatoes, then the rosemary and thyme.
Pour in the chicken stock... - 44.8435
Bryanna's Vegan Ham
Yes, you read it right a Ham Loaf that is vegan. Watch how to prepare the loaf and gauge for yourself that it is equally yummy, nutritious and healthy. Made using easily sourceable vegan ingredients you can prepare the loaf at home without any hassles. - 110.618
Sunday Best Pork Stir Fry
Freeze the pork until firm enough to slice easily, about 30 minutes.
Cut across the grain into thin slices, about 2" long.
In a large bowl, combine the lemon juice, soy sauce, sherry extract, honey, and ginger.
Add the pork and scallions.
Stir well to... - 40.7537
Curried Pork And Sweet Potato Stew
Place a colander in a 2-quart glass measure or medium bowl.
Line colander with 4 layers of cheesecloth, allowing cheesecloth to extend over outside edges.
Spoon yogurt into colander.
Cover yogurt loosely with plastic wrap; refrigerate 12 hours.
Spoon yogurt... - 39.113
Amberjack With Gingered Vegetables
Combine 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce, 1 tablespoon sherry, 1/2 teaspoon oil, and 2 tablespoons gingerroot; place in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add fish; seal bag, and shake gently until well coated.
Marinate in the refrigerator 1 hour, turning... - 38.6197