Low Fat Salad
- » Low Fat Seafood Salad
Low Fat Seafood Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Low Fat Seafood Salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Low Fat Seafood Salad recipes.
Thai Shrimp Scallops And Squid Salad
Heat oil, garlic and ginger in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add shrimp and saute until pinked and cooked through, about 3 minutes.
Transfer to bowl and set aside.
Add squid rings to pan and saute 20 to 30 seconds until opaque.
Transfer to... - 45.9179
Seafood Couscous Salad
Peel and devein shrimp.
Bring 3 cups water to a boil in a saucepan; add shrimp, and cook 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
Drain well; rinse with cold water.
Bring remaining 2 1/4 cups water to a boil in a saucepan.
Remove from heat.
Add... - 44.841
Seafood Pasta Salad
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt.
Drain and rinse under cold running water until pasta is cool.
In a large bowl, combine pasta, seafood, onion, pepper, radishes, peas, basil and parsley.
In a small bowl, mix together oil, vinegar,... - 44.2961
1) Wash squid and dry it thoroughly.
2) Make crosswise rings 3/4 inch wide and the tentacles into bite-sized pieces. Let the tentacles be whole if they are small.
3) In a large skillet warm 1/4 cup of the olive oil over medium heat.
4)... - 43.6422
Seafood Salad Supreme
In a 10" round casserole, arrange the shrimp with their tails pointing toward the center.
Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of the lemon juice.
Cover with a lid and microwave on high for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the shrimp just begin to turn opaque.
Let stand for 1... - 42.2316
Blackened Tuna Caesar
This Blackened Tuna Caesar is a complete meal that is quick to make and great to eat. It is fresh crunchy romaine leaves tossed with Caesar dressing and topped with blackened seared Ahi Tuna. Dig into this succulent Tuna – a real treat for your taste buds. - 42.0906
Curly Endive And Seafood Salad
1. Rinse and tear the endive into small pieces and arrange on a serving platter.
2. Remove the seeds from the peppers and cut the peppers and the cucumber into small dice. Sprinkle over the endive.
3. Bring a saucepan of water to the boil and add the squid... - 41.8775
Seafood Louie Salad
1) Take a medium sized mixing bowl and mix the scallions, celery, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, ketchup, vinegar and pepper together with the crabmeat.
2) Refrigerate the mixture with cover on.
3) Place the lettuce on a... - 41.414
Scallop And Orange Salad
1. Grate 2 teaspoons of orange zest; set aside. Peel and section the oranges and set aside in a bowl.
2. Heat the orange juice in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the scallops and cook 1 to 2 minutes, or just until cooked through; drain in a... - 40.5948
Rice Salad With Tuna And Shrimp
1. Cook the rice according to the package directions. Mix in 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Set the rice aside and let cool completely.
2. Steam the shrimp over boiling water in a tightly covered saucepan or steamer until the shrimp are pink and firm, 4 to 5... - 40.2089
Warm Seafood Salad
1. Arrange watercress and lettuce leaves on individual dinner plates.
2. In a non-stick frypan, heat oil and cook onion and garlic until soft. Add scallops, prawns (shrimp) and fish and cook for 5-6 minutes or until prawns turn pink and fish is just cooked.... - 38.0793
Dijon Seafood Salad
Thaw crab- or shrimp-flavored fish. Cut any large pieces into bite-size pieces.
For dressing, in a small bowl stir together yogurt, mayonnaise or salad dressing, milk, chives, and Dijon-style mustard.
Line 3 plates with shredded lettuce. Combine garbanzo... - 34.2195