- » Low Fat Seafood
Low Fat Seafood Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat seafood recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat seafood recipes.
New England Clam Chowder
Homemade clam chowder is a classic comfort food that is hearty and satisfying. Watch this video to make a thick soup with vegetables, clams and meat.
The dish is low fat, healthy and delicious, a must try on a cold winter night. The video is interesting, step... - 113.973
Healthy Ginger Glazed Mahi Mahi
Mahi mahi is a great fish for all seafood lovers and cooking it healthy is just the things they want to do. Everything from the marinade to the glaze, Amy has made it sure that what goes into the dish is low in carb, calorie and fat. - 102.961
Healthy Tilapia Fillets
I am sure Tilapia is a perennial favorite and this healthy tilapia fillet recipe by Amy is sure to follow the suit! Very simple but a healthy adaptation of a restaurant style dish. - 98.539
Simple Roasted Tallapia
Simple Roasted Tallapia is a simple and easy recipe. Tallapia is a small and low fat fish. Those of you who are diet conscious will prefer it. - 92.1835
Beer Steamed Lobster Tails
Beer steams through the lobster to give that extra boost in flavor of the meat. It’s a simple procedure of steaming the lobsters and no other ingredients except the goodness of the lobster meat naturally! Watch the video for more. - 76.8297
Sweet Corn And Seafood Chowder
1. In a saucepan, heat oil over moderate heat.
2. Add the onions, carrots, and celery to the oil
3. Saute the vegetables, for about 5 minutes, until softened.
4. Add the potatoes with the fish stock, stir it in the mixture and bring the mixture to a... - 49.3107
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a large ovenproof skillet or casserole, heat oil over medium heat.
3. Add and sauté garlic until lightly browned
4. Add onions and rice and sauté for 10 minutes until soft and lightly browned.
5. Add... - 47.7611
Hot And Spicy Seafood Kabobs
1) In a bowl, add in lemon juice, vegetable oil, onion, garlic, paprika, thyme, oregano, red pepper and black pepper. Mix well.
2) Under cold, running water wash the scallops. Pat them dry.
3) In a durable zip-lock pouch, add in the scallops and... - 47.6264
Healthy Seafood Chowder
1. In a large soup pot or saucepan, heat the oil.
2. Add vegetables and sauté until limp.
3. Pour in stock and add bouquet garni. Heat until stock begins to boil.
4. Cover pan, reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes until vegetables are tender.
5. At... - 47.5735
Tiny Seafood Tostadas With Black Bean Dip
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a baking sheet with cooking or baking spray.
3. Arrange tortilla circles on baking sheet.
4. Lightly spray tortillas with cooking spray
5. Bake for 10 minutes.
6. Turn over and spray again
7. Bake... - 46.899
Mussels Vinaigrette Using Dry White Wine
Scrub mussels with a brush to remove dirt from shells.
Remove beards; discard any mussels that do not close.
Place mussels in a kettle; add enough wine to measure 1 inch in bottom of kettle.
Bring wine to a simmer.
Cover and cook 5 to 7 minutes or until... - 46.772
Corn Crabcakes With Cayenne Cream
This Corn Crabcakes With Cayenne Cream is simply irresistible and mouth-watering recipe. Try this easy to prepare recipe; I am sure you will love to share it with your loved ones. - 46.5666
1. Scrub the mussels and clean them of the ‘beard’ and the sand.
2. Soak them if needed to make them grit-free.
3. In a large saucepan or pot which has a lid, add the olive oil and butter.
4. Melt the butter in the oil.
5. Add onion... - 46.3421
Spanish Seafood Cocktail Gazpacho Style
1) Peel grapefruit and separate the sections.
2) Cut each section into bite-sized pieces.
3) Take a large pot and fill with water.
4) In a steamer basket add the shrimp and steam till pink.
5) Strain the shrimp in a colander. Immediately... - 46.2148
1) Smear lemon juice on both sides of the fish.
2) Take a pan and saute onion in 1/2 cup sherry until it turns golden brown in color.
3) Add mushrooms and saute until tender.
4) Take a broiler pan and spray it with non-stick cooking... - 46.1785
Red Snapper And Black Bean Chili
Red Snapper And Black Bean Chili is an easy to prepare side dish which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 46.1319
Thai Shrimp Scallops And Squid Salad
Heat oil, garlic and ginger in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add shrimp and saute until pinked and cooked through, about 3 minutes.
Transfer to bowl and set aside.
Add squid rings to pan and saute 20 to 30 seconds until opaque.
Transfer to... - 45.9179
Quick Seafood Gumbo
1) Use non-stick vegetable spray in a skillet.
2) Add the onions, pepper and celery and saute till clear.
3) Add defatted beef broth, water, tomatoes and okra and simmer till done.
4) Add crab meat and shrimp and season with red pepper and salt.
5)... - 45.6303
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Wrap tortillas in foil and heat 10 minutes to soften.
Mix half of the taco sauce with chili powder and toss with surimi, tomato, pepper and green onion to make filling.
Remove tortillas from oven, spread 2/3 of filling just below... - 45.5941
Fish Sausage With Fennel Sauce
This Fish Sausage With Fennel Fauce is a side dish. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Fish Sausage With Fennel Sauce recipe and share your feelings with us! - 45.3336
Rocky Mountain Oyster Stew
1.Carefully remove oysters from their shells.
2.Drain oysters and reserve liquid.
3.Take a 2 quart saucepan and rub with cut garlic clove.
4.Add in salt, parsley and margarine.
5. Heat .
6.Add in oysters and oyster liquor.
7. Cook until oyster... - 44.9861
Grilled Lemon Grass Catfish With Hoisin Ginger Sauce
Sprinkle catfish with lemon grass, set aside.
In small saucepan coated with nonstick cooking spray, heat garlic and onions and let sizzle for about 1 minute.
Do not let garlic burn.
Add hoisin sauce, water, rice wine vinegar and chili paste.
Reduce heat and... - 44.9147
Seafood Couscous Salad
Peel and devein shrimp.
Bring 3 cups water to a boil in a saucepan; add shrimp, and cook 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
Drain well; rinse with cold water.
Bring remaining 2 1/4 cups water to a boil in a saucepan.
Remove from heat.
Add... - 44.841
Crustless Seafood Quiche
1) Use non-stick cooking spray to coat an 8-inch microwavable pie plate.
2) Add the onion, bell pepper and oil and stir well to coat.
3) Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 1 minute, till the vegetables are tender.
4) Add the imitation fish and stir well to... - 44.6806
Spaghetti And Seafood Casserole
This spaghetti and seafood casserole is prepared with a medley of fish, mussels and shrimp with vegetable stock. Cooked with salmon, sea bass, along with tomatoes, shrimp and mussels, the spaghetti is cooked with the broth and seafood and served with a... - 44.5601
Seafood Pasta Salad
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt.
Drain and rinse under cold running water until pasta is cool.
In a large bowl, combine pasta, seafood, onion, pepper, radishes, peas, basil and parsley.
In a small bowl, mix together oil, vinegar,... - 44.2961
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
For the salsa, put the jalapeno pepper, onion, garlic, and 1/4 cup of the cilantro into the bowl of a food processor and process to a fine mince.
Add the red and yellow tomatoes and pulse to a coarse chop.
Transfer to a bowl,... - 44.0527
Saute garlic in oil until lightly colored.
Stir and cook 30 seconds.
Add tomatoes and juice.
Simmer uncovered over low heat 25 minutes.
Break tuna into small pieces.
Add to sauce, mixing well.
Remove from heat and stir in... - 43.8786
Shrimp And Scallop Kabobs
Combine first 6 ingredients in a dish.
Add scallops, shrimp, and artichoke hearts to wine mixture; toss.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes.
Remove scallops, shrimp, and artichokes from marinade, reserving marinade; place marinade in a... - 43.7857
Sweet And Sour Seafood
1) Combine together the vinegar, teriyaki sauce, cornstarch and Chinese sesame oil in a 1-cup liquid measure. Stir well to dissolve the cornstarch. Set the mixture aside.
2) Heat the peanut or vegetable oil in a 10-inch skillet.
3) Add the garlic,... - 43.4795
Grilled Scallops With Red Pepper Sauce
Place fresh bell peppers in a 9- or 10-inch-wide baking pan.
Bake, uncovered, on lowest rack of a 450°oven, turning often, until skins blister and blacken, about 35 minutes.
Cover pan and let peppers cool; peel off and discard skins along with stems and... - 43.4238
Curried Lobster Risotto
Bring the chicken stock to a boil, lower the heat, and maintain at a simmer.
Fill a small saucepan about three quarters full with water and bring to a boil over high heat.
Add the snow peas and blanch for 20 seconds.
Immediately drain and rinse under cold... - 42.707
Hot Crab Cakes With Yogurt Tartar Sauce
For the sauce: In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt, mayonnaise, dill, garlic and lime juice.
Set the sauce aside.
For the crab cakes-.
In a medium bowl, stir together the egg substitute, mustard, yogurt, soy sauce and pepper sauce.
Add the crab, celery... - 42.6842
Tuna Half Moons
Combine tuna, cheese, mayonnaise and celery.
Separate biscuits and put together in twos.
Flatten into circles.
Spread tuna mixture on top on each circle.
Fold to make half moons.
Seal by pressing fork into edges.
Beat egg and brush onto tops of half... - 42.331
Crab And Tomato Broth Couscous
Puree the tomatoes in a food processor or blender.
Combine the pureed tomato, the basil, 2 tablespoons of the parsley, the thyme and tarragon in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil over medium heat and remove from the heat immediately.
Work the puree through a... - 42.3277
Spicy Chafing Dish Oysters
1. Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray and sautÃ© green pepper, onion and garlic until tender.
2. Add tomato paste and next 5 ingredients, stir well and bring to a boil.
3. With cover, reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
4. Stir in oysters and... - 42.2778
Seafood Salad Supreme
In a 10" round casserole, arrange the shrimp with their tails pointing toward the center.
Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of the lemon juice.
Cover with a lid and microwave on high for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the shrimp just begin to turn opaque.
Let stand for 1... - 42.2316
Blackened Tuna Caesar
This Blackened Tuna Caesar is a complete meal that is quick to make and great to eat. It is fresh crunchy romaine leaves tossed with Caesar dressing and topped with blackened seared Ahi Tuna. Dig into this succulent Tuna – a real treat for your taste buds. - 42.0906
Cut fish into 1-inch cubes and set aside.
In a bowl, mix lemon juice, oil, shallots, herb seasoning and thyme.
Add fish and toss to coat.
Marinate in refrigerator for at least 5 minutes, but no more than 1 hour.
Pry onion apart into single... - 42.0599
Curly Endive And Seafood Salad
1. Rinse and tear the endive into small pieces and arrange on a serving platter.
2. Remove the seeds from the peppers and cut the peppers and the cucumber into small dice. Sprinkle over the endive.
3. Bring a saucepan of water to the boil and add the squid... - 41.8775
Salt And Pepper Prawn
A delicious appetizer in minutes. With the easy salt and pepper prawn you no longer need to spend hours in the kitchen to entertain. The salt and pepper prawn is sure to be an instant hit that would vanish in minutes. - 41.7697
In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil.
Add celery, carrots, pepper and onion and saute until tender, about 5 to 7 minutes.
In a 4-quart saucepan, bring tomato puree, clam juice, white wine and bay leaf to a boil, covered.
Add... - 41.7539
Oyster Pan Roast
1. In a large skillet, melt the butter over moderate heat, but don’t brown it.
2. Add the oyster liquor to the butter.
3. Cook for 30 seconds, till it is heated through.
4. Now add the oysters, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne, salt, pepper, and a... - 41.7426
Stuffed Squid Rings
Combine the tomatoes, garlic, and 1/3 cup of the boiling water and set aside to steep.
Put the spinach leaves in a colander, pour the rest of the boiling water over them, and let drain.
Remove the reconstituted tomatoes from the soaking liquid and sliver... - 41.3722
Salmon Club Sandwiches
The Good News Charles Dale makes this healthy club sandwich with omega-3-rich salmon grilled in a lightly sweet, tangy tamarind sauce. The extra sauce here can be refrigerated for up to 1 week and is delicious on chicken or pork chops.
Picture Credit: Kana... - 41.3479
Seafood Cocktail Sauce
1. In a saucepan, put together tomato juice, salt, basil, mace and cayenne; simmer until the liquid is reduced to 1/2 its original volume.
2. Remove the pan from heat and stir in horseradish, lemon juice and mustard.
3. Season the sauce according to... - 41.224
1. Prick sausage with fork. In small saucepan of boiling water poach sausage 5 minutes to release excess fat. Drain.
2. Coat nonstick Dutch oven or large saucepan with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Add onion, green and red peppers, and garlic.... - 40.9804
Scallop And Orange Salad
1. Grate 2 teaspoons of orange zest; set aside. Peel and section the oranges and set aside in a bowl.
2. Heat the orange juice in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the scallops and cook 1 to 2 minutes, or just until cooked through; drain in a... - 40.5948
Oaty Herrings With Red Salsa
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. To make the salsa, place the pepper, tomatoes, spring onion, lime juice, sugar and seasoning in a food processor. Process until finely chopped.
2. Mix the milk and mustard, and the oats and pepper. Dip fillets into... - 40.5852
Oysters "a How-to Guide"
Oysters "A How-To Guide" is all about preparing and presenting oysters. Get some tips for buying oysters because eating a dead oyster can be harmful and not recommended. If oysters are not consumed immediately, it needs to be stored the right way and this... - 40.3734
Low Fat Seafood Fettuccine
1) Follow package instructions to cook pasta.
2) Take an electric skillet, spray cooking spray in it and heat to 300°F.
3) Fry mushrooms, onion and bell pepper in it for about 6 minutes until translucent.
4) Stir in milk, soup, garlic... - 40.2461
Steaming Mussels With A Spicy Sauce
1. Soak the lentils in a bowl filled with plenty of cold water until they are required. Preheat the oven to 1.50°C/300°F/Gas 2 and put the bread in to warm. Clean the mussels in plenty of cold water and pull off any stray beards. Discard any of the mussels... - 40.2194
Rice Salad With Tuna And Shrimp
1. Cook the rice according to the package directions. Mix in 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Set the rice aside and let cool completely.
2. Steam the shrimp over boiling water in a tightly covered saucepan or steamer until the shrimp are pink and firm, 4 to 5... - 40.2089
Place 2 oysters in the deep half of one shell or custard cup; repeat to fill 12 shells.
Arrange filled shells on plastic tray or paper plates.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Spoon mixture onto oysters.
Cook in Radarange oven 4 minutes.
Sprinkle with paprika... - 39.6073
Fish And Vegetable Kebabs
Combine the cod, lemon juice, vinegar, scallions, and white pepper in a nonreactive bowl, mixing to coat the fish well.
Cover and marinate for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
Drain and pat the fish dry.
Preheat the broiler.
Thread an assortment of fish,... - 39.0748
Tom Yum Kung
An authentic Thai shrimp soup, the Tom Yum Kung is absolutely delicious. Tickle your taste buds with this refreshing soup. It is all about the genuine Thai flavor and taste all wrapped in one. Enjoy!! - 38.155
Warm Seafood Salad
1. Arrange watercress and lettuce leaves on individual dinner plates.
2. In a non-stick frypan, heat oil and cook onion and garlic until soft. Add scallops, prawns (shrimp) and fish and cook for 5-6 minutes or until prawns turn pink and fish is just cooked.... - 38.0793
Pasta And Seafood Marinara
1. Saute the onion and the garlic in the margarine in a large skillet until softened.
2. Add the shrimp or scallops, or the clams with their liquid.
3. Stir in the tomatoes, tomato paste, mushrooms with their liquid, the oregano, salt, if you wish, lemon... - 37.6553
1. Wash and trim the okra and pack the pods vertically into a 3-quart canning jar.
2. Toss the prunes with the onion slices and place the mixture on top of the okra. Place the apricots on top of the prunes and onions and tuck the thyme sprig, red pepper and... - 37.1223
Roasted Clams With Zesty Fresh Tomatoes
Whenver is see clams in the shop I always wish I could buy them and prepare a nice dish with it. Now here is the perfcet recipe for me, Roasted clams with zesty fresh tomatoes. Tangy taste of tomatoes is always my favourite and what could be much better to... - 36.4254
In a small bowl, combine first 6 ingredients; stir with a fork until well blended.
Cover and refrigerate until needed.
In medium bowl, combine surimi seafood, tomato, onion, lemon juice, oregano and thyme.
Spoon about 2 tablespoons into pita pockets and top... - 36.1667
Cockles "a How-to Guide"
Cockles "A How-To Guide" demonstrates just about everything about cockles. How to buy, how to check they are safe and how to cook them. They are pretty easy to cook, it takes just about a couple of minutes only. On Cockles "A How-To Guide" we get to know how... - 35.9072
Mussels marinara is one of the simplest Italian seafood recipe. Mussels are tossed in a tangy tomato and clam juice sauce to make perfect Gourmet Mussels Marinana. This delicious dish makes everybody licking their fingers, asking for more. - 35.8613
1. Heat oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat, add onions, garlic and chilli and cook, stirring, for 4 minutes or until onions are soft.
2. Add prawns and cook for 1 minute. Add mussels, scallops, soup and stock and bring to simmering.
3. Stir in squid... - 35.7005
1. Shell and devein the shrimp, leaving the tails attached.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the carrots and celery, 2 tablespoons of the parsley, the chives and garlic, and saute until the vegetables are tender, 4... - 35.3474
Place bagel halves on cookie sheet.
Spread each half with 1 teaspoon pesto.
Top each with tomato slices.
Divide surimi seafood evenly among bagels.
Top each with a cheese slice; sprinkle with paprika.
Broil until cheese is melted. - 34.9403
Braised Abalone With Chinese Cabbage
1 Heat oil. Add ginger, garlic and cabbage stems. Stir-fry 1 minute. Add cabbage leaves, sugar, sherry and abalone liquid. Cook until cabbage is bright green. Arrange cabbage on serving platter and keep warm.
2 Add sesame oil, oyster and soy sauces to pan.... - 34.7965
Grilled Seafood Cheese Stacks
1 Combine tuna, shrimps, celery, pimiento, salt, pepper, sour cream and mayonnaise or salad dressing in medium-size bowl; mix lightly.
2 Trim crusts from sliced bread; brush with melted butter or margarine; put together to make 6 three-decker sandwiches with... - 34.4386
Dijon Seafood Salad
Thaw crab- or shrimp-flavored fish. Cut any large pieces into bite-size pieces.
For dressing, in a small bowl stir together yogurt, mayonnaise or salad dressing, milk, chives, and Dijon-style mustard.
Line 3 plates with shredded lettuce. Combine garbanzo... - 34.2195
In small mixing bowl, combine all ingredients; mix thoroughly.
Chill before serving. - 34.12
Spiced Rainbow Trout
1. With a sharp knife, slash the flesh of the fish fillets through the skin fairly deeply at intervals.
2. Mix together the coriander, garlic, mint, paprika and yogurt. Spread this mixture evenly over the fish and leave to marinate for about an hour.
3. Cook... - 34.1036
Mussels With Thai Herbs
1. Put all the ingredients, except the spring onions and coriander, in a large saucepan and stir Thoroughly.
2. Cover and cook for 5-7 minutes, shaking the saucepan occasionally, until the mussels open. Discard any mussels that do not open.
3. Transfer the... - 33.6984
Marinated Scallops And Vegetables
1. Cut any large scallops in half or quarters so that the scallops are of uniform size.
2. Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a small saucepan. Add the scallops, reduce the heat to low and simmer 1 to 2 minutes, or until the scallops are opaque and just firm;... - 33.6609
1. Heat the oil in a medium-size heavy-gauge saucepan over medium heat until hot but not smoking. Add the flour and cook, stirring, 3 minutes (the mixture should be dry but not browned). Slowly add the milk one-third at a time, whisking constantly until... - 33.5628
Thread scallops, shrimp, artichoke hearts and peppers alternately on metal or bamboo skewers. (Soak bamboo skewers in water at least 20 minutes to keep them from burning.)
Combine oil and lime juice in a small bowl; brush kabobs with lime mixture.
Oil hot... - 33.503
Mussels In Scallion Broth
Place the broth, scallions, and garlic in a Dutch oven and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to medium, cover, and simmer for 3 minutes, or until the scallions are wilted.
Add the wine and increase the heat to high.
Add the mussels.
Cover and... - 33.2629
Simple Seafood Newburg
In 1 1/2 -quart casserole dish, combine soup, peas and milk.
Heat, covered with glass lid, at medium 4 to 5 minutes; stir once.
Add remaining ingredients.
Heat, covered, at medium 4 to 5 minutes, or until heated through; stir once. - 33.1881
Lequita Scallops is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. An easy to prepare scallop recipe, Lequita Scallops is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 33.1286
Crunchy Crab Crostini
1. Combine the crab meat, peppers, scallions, and oregano in a medium-sized bowl. Add the mayonnaise and sour cream, and stir to mix well. Set aside.
2. Slice each roll crosswise into 12 (1/2-inch) slices. Arrange the slices on a baking sheet, and bake at... - 33.0554
Easy Seafood Sauce
1. In a small bowl, blend together mayonnaise, catsup, horseradish and garlic salt.
2. Refrigerate sauce until thoroughly chilled.
3. Garnish with snipped parsley and serve with seafood appetizers. - 32.7658
Hoki Balls In Tomato Sauce
1. Cut the fish fillets into large chunks and place in a food processor. Add the wholemeal breadcrumbs, chives or spring onion. Season to taste with salt and pepper and process until the fish is finely chopped, but still has some texture left.
2. Divide the... - 32.6915
Combine the ingredients in a medium-sized bowl, and toss to mix well.
Transfer the salsa to a serving dish, cover, and chill for at least 1 hour. - 32.6547
In Langoustines "A How-To Guide" video we learn how to cook and prepare Langoustines so as to enjoy them completely. Langoustines are one of the most delicious seafoods but most of us shy away from eating them because it is difficult to take out the meat. We... - 32.3261
In blender combine all ingredients except tuna and paprika.
Process on medium speed until combined.
Add tuna, process to combine.
Garnish with paprika.
Store, covered, in refrigerator until ready to use. - 32.1094
Baked Clam Dip
1. Drain the clams, and reserve 2 tablespoons of the liquid.
2. Cut the top from the bread loaf, and set aside. Hollow out the bread, leaving a 1-inch-thick shell. Set aside.
3. Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Cut the removed bread into... - 31.4006
Healthy Seafood Cocktail Sauce
1. In a blender jar with crumbing blades, put together all ingredients; process for about 10-12 seconds until solid ingredients are finely chopped.
2. Serve Seafood Cocktail Sauce with lobster, crab or chilled shrimps. - 31.1995
Steamed Scallops With Cabbage Slaw
1. Cut any large scallops in half or in quarters so the scallops are of uniform size.
2. Place the cabbage, bell pepper, carrots, cucumber and celery in a large bowl. Add the salt, toss to mix and set aside 50 minutes, or until the cabbage is wilted. Add the... - 30.4878
Savannah Seafood Spread
Place the block of cheese in the center of a serving plate.
Combine the shrimp and crab meat in a medium-sized bowl, and pile over the cheese.
Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl, and pour over the seafood. - 27.7703
Mix tuna with mayonnaise and any other desired ingredients.
Cut green pepper in half or quarters (for a small child), lengthwise.
Remove seeds and membranes.
Till with tuna mixture.
Add sails, if desired. - 27.5471
Deviled Crab Dip
1. Combine the sour cream and mustard in a medium-sized bowl. Fold in the crab meat and scallions. Transfer the dip to a serving dish, cover, and chill for several hours.
2. Just before serving, sprinkle the dip with paprika. - 26.5459
Shrimp Dill Dip
Combine the sour cream and dill in a medium-sized bowl.
Fold in the shrimp.
Transfer the dip to a serving dish, cover, and chill for several hours. - 25.528
Saucy Seafood Sauce
1. Cook tomato juice to half its volume. Stir in additional ingredients - 23.4618
Beer Steamed Snow Crab
In large pot, bring water and beer to a boil.
Add snow crab clusters and cook 5 minutes, until well heated.
Remove crab from pot. - 21.4739
Protein Rich Italian Cioppino
Cioppino is essentially a fish stew originating in San Francisco although it has strong influences of various regional seafood soups and stews belonging to the Italian cuisine. In fact it is considered an Italian-American main dish, created by Italian... - 0
Gulf Coast Seafood Grilled Shrimp And Mango Skewers
1. Preheat grill on high for at least 10 minutes.
2. Soak bamboo skewers in water to prevent burning.
3. Peel the shrimp leaving the tail piece on. Score and devein them using ice cold water.
4. Lay them on paper towel to dry.
5. Peel and dice... - 0
Low Fat Seafood Recipes By Category