- » Low Fat Risotto
Low Fat Risotto Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat risotto recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat risotto recipes.
Bring the broth to a simmer in a large saucepan over medium heat.
Reduce the heat to low and simmer until needed.
Warm 1 1/2 teaspoons of the oil in a large, deep no-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the asparagus, peas, and fennel; cook for 4 to 6... - 52.8522
Artichoke Tomato And Mushroom Risotto
Risotto is always a delight for me because its was the special dish my mom use to make. Long time back when I was a kid I get to eat Artichoke tomato and Mushroom Risotto only when there is party at home. At that time it was a party dish as it contains exotic... - 52.401
Saffron Risotto With Vegetables
The frangrant dish of saffron Risotto with vegetables is surely a gastranomical treat for your tastebuds. Aroma of saffron makes the dish irresistible and tangy orange gives a zest to saffron Risotto with vegetables. Its helathy too so indulge into eating it... - 49.6677
Simmer 3 1/2 cups of the broth in a small saucepan over low heat.
Heat the remaining 1/4 cup broth in a large saucepan over medium heat.
Cook and stir for 3 minutes over medium heat.
Add more liquid if necessary during this process.
Add... - 48.9649
1.In a large saucepan, heat oil and cook onions in it for 4-5 minutes by frying.
2.Stir in lemon rind and fennel and cook for 2-3 minutes.
3.Stir in rice and one cup (250ml) boiling water.
4.Mix well and let it boil.
Cook further without covering until... - 48.7826
Vegetable Pimento Risotto
Arrange peas and carrot in a vegetable steamer over boiling water.
Cover and steam 8 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Combine 2 1/2 cups broth and wine in a medium saucepan; place over medium heat.
Bring to a simmer; cover, reduce heat, and... - 48.5021
1. Place all the vegetables in a steamer or to boiling water and cook them for about 3 minutes until tender yet crunchy
2. Refresh them under running water to prevent further cooking. Drain and keep warm
3. In a small saucepan, add broth... - 47.6638
Easy Asparagus Risotto
Asparagus Risotto is full with the goodness of true Italian flavors . Every bite of Asparagus is deliciously tasty. In every party menu this dish should be included if you really want to give a sinful Italian treat to your guests. - 47.525
Spinach Risotto is an utterly delicious recipe straight from Italy. Rice, cheese and spinach is a fantastic mix and healthy too. Lemon juice would surely tickles your tastebuds with its tangy flavor. Its for sure that your guests couldn’t stop themselves... - 47.2547
Traditional Risotto With Sweet Onions
Traditional recipes are always a rage at any party. Traditional Risotto With Sweet Onions is a one such dish that always gives a rich and classic touch to my party menu. Whenever we have a party at home my friends and family force me to cook Traditional... - 47.231
Risotto With Tomatoes And Beans
The rissoto with tomatoes and beans is a heavy and filling rissoto recipe. Cooked with arborio rice, beans and plum tomatoes, the rissoto is flavored with garlic, red pepper flakes, parsley and some cheese to taste. - 46.6846
Wild Rice Risotto
Wild Rice Risotto is a very tempting recipe that you must try out. Prepare the Wild Rice Risotto in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 46.3539
Herbed Sweet Potato Risotto
Herbed sweet potato Risotto is with love from Italy! Spice up your menu with this wonderful herbed dish with sweet potato. Italian parsley and Parmesan cheese makes the Herbed sweet potato Risotto surely a winner at the dinner! - 45.7768
Barley And Wild Mushroom Risotto
The barley and mushroom rissoto is a filling and nutritious rissoto prepared with a whole grain like barley. Cooked in chicken broth along with wine, the barley and mushroom rissoto is also flavored with parmesan and parsley. - 44.3826
Chicken And Summer Vegetable Risotto
1. Bring the stock to the boil in a large saucepan. Trim the asparagus and cut into 4 cm/ 1 1/2 inch lengths.
2. Blanch the asparagus in the stock for 1-2 minutes or until tender, then remove with a slotted spoon and reserve.
3. Halve the green beans and cook... - 43.8944
Green Risotto With Sauteed Liver
Trim and discard roots and tough parts of green tops from leeks; cut leeks in half lengthwise, rinse well, and slice thinly crosswise.
Melt 3 tablespoons of the butter in a 12- to 14-inch frying pan over medium heat.
Add leeks, chopped parsley, and... - 43.5657
Pumpkin And Pistachio Risotto
1. Bring the stock or water to the boil and reduce to a low simmer. Ladle a little liquid into a small bowl. Add the saffron threads and leave to infuse.
2. Heat the oil in a saucepan or flameproof casserole. Add the onion and garlic, and cook gently for 5... - 43.3705
Melt margarine in a 2- to 3-quart pan over medium heat.
Add onion and minced thyme; cook, stirring often, until onion is soft but not browned (3 to 5 minutes).
Stir in garlic, then add broth.
Increase heat to high and bring mixture to a boil; boil until... - 43.025
Risotto With Asparagus Tips And Shiitake Mushrooms
Place the mushrooms in the hot water and soak for 15 minutes.
Microwave the asparagus tips for 1 minute at full power and set aside.
Put the chicken stock in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat.
Lower the heat and maintain at a... - 42.707
Curried Lobster Risotto
Bring the chicken stock to a boil, lower the heat, and maintain at a simmer.
Fill a small saucepan about three quarters full with water and bring to a boil over high heat.
Add the snow peas and blanch for 20 seconds.
Immediately drain and rinse under cold... - 42.707
Shrimp And Leek Risotto
Shrimp And Leek Risotto is an amazingly delicious version. An easy to make sauteed recipe, you will simply find this Shrimp And Leek Risotto recipe both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 42.6169
Chicken Vegetable Risotto Supper
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add rice, onion and garlic; cook and stir 6 to 8 minutes or until rice is golden brown.
Stir in broth; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 15 to 20 minutes or until liquid is... - 42.2749
Greek White Bean Risotto
Pour water into a medium saucepan; place over medium heat.
Cover and bring to a simmer; reduce heat to low, and keep warm.
Coat a large saucepan with cooking spray; place over,medium-high heat until hot.
Add garlic; saute 1 minute.
Add rice and oregano;... - 42.0579
Spring Vegetable And Herb Risotto
1. Bring the vegetable stock to the boil in a large saucepan and add the asparagus, baby carrots, peas and beans. Bring the stock back to the boil and remove the vegetables at once using a slotted spoon. Rinse under cold running water. Drain again and... - 41.4893
Spring Vegetable Risotto
1. Heat the stock in a large saucepan over medium-high heat until it comes to a simmer. Reduce the heat to low and cover the pan to keep the stock warm.
2. In a large, heavy-bottomed pot over medium-high heat, heat the oil and 1 tablespoon of the butter. Add... - 39.865
Chicken And Zucchini Risotto
1) Take a saucepan and cook onions and zucchini in a small amount of water for about 5-10 minutes.
2) Add all other ingredients except cheese and cook until mixture gets thoroughly heated, stirring constantly.
3) Add cheese immediately after... - 37.6686
Baby Onion Risotto
1. For the baby onions, heat the olive oil in a saucepan and add the onions with the sugar. Cover and cook over a low heat, stirring occasionally, for 20-25 minutes until caramelised. Uncover during the last 10 minutes of cooking.
2. Meanwhile, for the... - 37.2555
Combine broth and water in a small saucepan; cover and bring to a simmer.
Keep broth warm over low heat.
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray; add margarine, and place over medium heat until margarine melts.
Add mushrooms and green onions, and saute until... - 36.9317
Spinach And Mushroom Risotto
1. Spray 3-quart saucepan with cooking spray; heat over high heat. Add mushrooms, basil, garlic and pepper; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
2. Stir in broth, rice, soup and water; cook and stir until well blended and mixture begins... - 36.1553
Quick Mushroom Risotto
1. Cook the rice in boiling salted water for 12. minutes.
2. Meanwhile, chop the mushrooms,and saute" in the butter for a few minutes.
3. Add the diced ham and cook all together until the mushrooms are tender.
4. Season and add parsley.
5. Drain the rice and... - 34.7674
1. In 2-quart microwavable casserole combine mushrooms, leeks, peppers, and oil and stir to coat; microwave on High (100%) for 2 minutes, stirring once halfway through cooking, until peppers are tender.
2. Add rice and stir to combine; microwave on High for 1... - 34.713
Brown Rice And Vegetable Risotto
1. Melt 1 tablespoon of the margarine in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the broccoli, carrots and parsnips, and cook, stirring, 2 minutes, or until the vegetables are well coated with margarine. Add 1/4 cup of the stock, 1/4 teaspoon of... - 34.703
Pasta Risotto With Asparagus
In a 2- to 3-quart pan, bring broth to a boil over high heat.
Add pasta, reduce heat, and boil gently for 8 minutes.
Add asparagus and continue to cook, stirring often, until almost all liquid has been absorbed and pasta and asparagus are just tender to bite... - 29.2159