Low Fat Pumpkin
- » Low Fat Pumpkin Vegetarian
Low Fat Pumpkin Vegetarian Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat pumpkin vegetarian recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat pumpkin vegetarian recipes.
Fullyraw Pumpkin Pie
FullyRawKristina creates a magical Pumpkin Pie! This low-fat raw vegan recipe is the ultimate holiday pie to share with family and friends! You haven't tried Pumpkin Pie until you have tried my magical FullyRaw Pumpkin Pie! It's all-raw, low-fat, and SUPER... - 144.249
Healthy Pumpkin Pie
How about a pie that is healthy and delicious? Well here is Katherine demonstrating a great recipe for pumpkin pie. She gives you the nutritional benefits of pumpkin so listen closely. The pie is well flavored with spices and is simple to make. - 129.335
Cinnamon Flavored Pumpkin Whey Protein Smoothie
During the festive season, if you are tempted to give up your protein shakes, here is a whey protein smoothie recipe that's just fit for the occasion. In this video, Big Andy is making Cinnamon Flavored pumpkin whey protein smoothie which has all the flavors... - 115.237
Veggie Pumpkin Cranberry Cookies
Veggie Pumpkin Cranberry Cookies is a gift for the vegans. Who said that the vegan snacks have to be tasteless, eh? This is super delish. Watch and learn how to make these cookies from this video. Bon Appétit! - 114.984
Pumpkin Chili Dip
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my pumpkin chili dip. - 105.264
Baby & Toddler: Pumpkin Couscous Puree
As new moms there is always the need for baby food recipes. So, in this video, find a recipe that is fit for babies and kids, its pumpkin couscous puree. It has veggies in it and there is couscous which is healthy. And it’s easy to make for moms who have... - 92.2872
Pumpkin Currant Bread
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix flour, sugar, orange peel, baking soda, and baking powder; keep aside.
3. In another large mixing bowl, put together pumpkin, egg substitute, and oil; mix well.
4. Bring together both... - 52.7737
In a heavy soup pot, fry the onion and leek in the olive oil over low heat until transparent.
Add the pumpkin and continue frying for 3-5 minutes.
Sprinkle with the salt, pepper and spices and fry for a further 1-2 minutes.
Add the ouzo and a little water, to... - 51.3382
Spicy Pumpkin Soup
Wash pumpkin, peel and chop roughly.
Melt butter in a non-stick pan over low heat.
Add onion and saute for about 3 minutes.
Add pumpkin, ginger and spice powders and cook for 2 minutes.
Stir in flour and salt.
Pour in stock gradually, stirring all the while... - 47.5638
To make the dough, put the flour into the bowl of a food processor and pulse while adding the egg substitute.
This will produce bits of dough about the size of large peas.
Turn out onto a floured board and knead the dough into a single ball that is glossy and... - 43.7233
Pumpkin And Pistachio Risotto
1. Bring the stock or water to the boil and reduce to a low simmer. Ladle a little liquid into a small bowl. Add the saffron threads and leave to infuse.
2. Heat the oil in a saucepan or flameproof casserole. Add the onion and garlic, and cook gently for 5... - 43.3705
Pumpkin Patch Pancakes
Sift flour, sugar, baking powder, nutmeg, and ginger into a large bowl.
Stir in milk, pumpkin, and apple butter.
In a separate bowl, beat egg whites with an electric mixer on high until stiff peaks form.
Gently fold egg whites into pancake batter.
Spoon 1/3... - 43.1322
Pumpkin And Chickpea Curry
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a saucepan and add the onion. Fry gently for 5 minutes until softened.
2. Add the garlic, ginger and spices and fry for a further minute. Add the chopped tomatoes and chillies and cook for another minute.
3. Add the pumpkin... - 42.046
Pumpkin Spice Bread
1. Warm the buttermilk and butter in a small saucepan over low heat until the butter melts and the mixture is just tepid. Meanwhile, in a small bowl stir together the honey, yeast and 2 tablespoons of warm water (105-115°); set aside 10 minutes.
2. In a... - 40.1574
Spicy Pumpkin Pudding
Pour the milk into a 2-cup glass measure.
Microwave on high for 1 minute, or until warm but not boiling.
In a medium bowl, thoroughly whisk together the pumpkin puree, eggs, apple butter, vanilla and cinnamon.
Slowly pour in the warm milk and mix in... - 39.6053
Pumpkin Hazelnut Ice Milk
1) Take all the ingredients in a big bowl and mix them well.
2) Pour the pumpkin mixture into the 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 3 inch loaf pan and keep in the freezer. Allow it to freeze until it becomes firm.
3) Scoop the pumpkin mixture into the... - 37.6346
Indian Spiced Pumpkin Soup
1. Melt the butter in a medium-size saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and saute 3 to 4 minutes, or until light golden. Add the coriander, cumin and turmeric, and cook, stirring, 1 minute.
2. Add the pumpkin, coriander, sugar, tomato paste, peanut... - 36.3842
Pumpkin In Foil
Peel and trim pumpkin and cut into pieces.
Par-boil in a pan of salted water for 5 minutes and drain.
Place pumpkin on doubled aluminium foil, dull side out, add butter, salt and pepper.
Wrap securely and cook on the grid over medium coals for 10-12 minutes,... - 29.2379
Pumpkin Spice Skinny Chai Latte
1. In a teapot, pour in the hot water and place the black tea bag. Let it brew for sometimes and set aside.
2. In a microwave safe container, pour in the milk and add in sweetener. Mix well and place in microwave for 1 minute.
3. In a serving cup, add... - 0