Low Fat Muffin
- » Low Fat Pumpkin Muffin
Low Fat Pumpkin Muffin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat pumpkin muffin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat pumpkin muffin recipes.
Harvest Pumpkin Muffins
1. To make the topping, combine the brown sugar and wheat germ in a small bowl. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and pumpkin pie spice, and stir to mix well. Add the pumpkin, apple juice, and egg whites, and stir... - 34.9108
In a small bowl, mix the whole wheat flour, unbleached flour, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves.
In a large bowl, blend the honey, eggs, and margarine or butter with an electric mixer.
Stir in the pumpkin and buttermilk.
Beat on high speed for 2 to... - 45.5531
Pumpkin Spice Walnut White Bean Muffins
Starting with the Recipe for Black Bean Brownies, I have altered the Recipe to make these delicious Slow-low Carb Muffins that are completly Flour and Glutin Free. A Yummy Way to Start the day for anyone looking to lower thier Carb intake. - 45.7391
Circleville Pumpkin Ginger Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Coat standard-size 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray. In large bowl combine flour, ginger, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg, and salt. Make a well in center.
2. In medium bowl beat egg replacement until foamy. Stir in... - 42.4373
Best Pumpkin Muffins
Preheat oven to 400°.
Combine flour, baking powder and bake blend in large mixing bowl; stir until well mixed.
Combine yogurt, oil, eggs and cream cheese in small bowl; stir until blended and smooth.
Make a well in center.
Add yogurt mixture and... - 44.2283
Pumpkin Bran Muffins
Spray 12 muffin cups with a non-fat cooking spray.
In a medium bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
In a large bowl, using a wire whisk, beat Egg Beaters.
Stir in pumpkin, cereal, milk, and corn syrup.
Add to flour... - 38.7674
Pumpkin And Spice Muffins
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Spray a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside.
In a medium bowl, combine flour, wheat bran, pie spice, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
In a large bowl, whisk together the pumpkin, yogurt, maple syrup,... - 41.526
Easy Homemade Pumpkin Puree
Nothing says autumn like seeing pumpkin patches pop up all over, and these beautiful gourds filling store shelves. It means it's time to decorate and indulge in your favorite pumpkin flavored recipes! Making your own homemade pumkpin puree couldn't be easier... - 0
Cranberry Orange Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour, 1/4 cup sugar, and next 6 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well with a whisk. Make a well in center of mixture.
3. Combine buttermilk, butter, and... - 42.1314
Pumpkin Zucchini Bread
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine pumpkin, zucchini, cinnamon applesauce, lighter bake, egg, and vanilla. Mix well.
3. In a separate bowl, add flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
4. Gradually drop... - 101.415
Healthy Zucchini Muffins
In a large mixing bowl stir the Oat Bran Baking Mix. Stir together egg white, water, cooking oil, honey, and pumpkin pie spice. Add egg white mixture to the baking mix all at once. Mix just till moistened. Fold in zucchini. Line 4 muffin cups with paper bake... - 27.6696
Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream
1. Thaw the whipped topping.
2. In a bowl, combine pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, and whipped topping.
3. Add cinnamon, and vanilla. Fold to incorporate all the ingredients together.
4. Into a freezer friendly airtight container,... - 101.154
FOR PUMPKIN SPICE BREAD
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
2. In a food processor, add in all the ingredients and blend until smooth.
3. Pour the batter into a silicon loaf pan and bake in the oven for 45 – 55 minutes.
4. Take out... - 0