- » Low Fat Pudding
Low Fat Pudding Recipes
Low fat pudding is an ideal alternate for those who are calorie conscious and would not like to compromise on their calories intake. Low fat pudding is in no comparison less than the other types of puddings available ... More »
Healthy Vegan Low Fat Chocolate Gingerbread Pudding
Finally, we have something which we can eat and not feel guilty about it. This Low Fat Chocolate Gingerbread pudding is that kind of a treat! It is easy for anyone to get lost while savoring its deliciousness. Enjoy! - 142.511
Upma From Instant Mix ( Lowfat And Homemade)
A savory pudding most famous in the southern part of India as a healthy nutritious and filling breakfast, in fact it's a quick fix for any time of the day. This recipe uses cracked wheat also know as daliya(gothumai rawai in tamil) but you can substitute... - 126.736
Vegan Fruit Pudding For Valentine's Day
It is almost Valentine’s Day! This pudding recipe is so delicious; it can melt anyone into your arms! Who doesn’t like pudding? Soft, fluffy, gooey chocolate. But who wants to eat a pudding made with gelatin, made of animal bones? Do you like eat a... - 111.465
Apple Bread Pudding
In large mixing bowl, blend eggs, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg and vanilla.
Blend in milk.
Stir in apples, croutons and raisins.
Pour into 2-quart casserole.
Place casserole on saucer in microwave oven.
Microwave at High for 5... - 50.7103
Old Fashioned Rice Pudding
In 4-cup measure, combine evaporated milk, milk and butter.
Microwave at High for 2 1/2 minutes.
In 2-quart casserole, combine sugar, raisins, eggs, salt and vanilla.
Blend hot milk mixture slowly into egg mixture.
Stir in rice.
Microwave at High... - 49.7385
Glorified Rice Pudding
In medium mixing bowl, combine 1/4 cup sugar, cornstarch and salt.
Blend in milk.
Stir in pineapple juice.
Microwave at High for 4 to 6 minutes, or until mixture is thickened and translucent, stirring 3 times.
In custard cup, beat egg... - 49.4954
Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp
In medium mixing bowl, combine rolled oats, 1/2 cup flour, brown and granulated sugars, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Cut in butter to form fine crumbs.
Place rhubarb in 2-quart casserole.
Sprinkle with 3 tablespoons flour.
Stir to... - 49.4547
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 5, 190°C (375°F).
2. In a bowl whisk eggs and fruit spread until creamy.
3. To the egg mixture fold half of the flour and mix. Fold in remaining flour carefully.
4. Grease a 18 cm (7 in) sandwich tin with... - 49.2149
Cold Cherry Mousse With Vanilla Sauce
1. Prepare the whipped topping according to package instruction but using milk and vanilla in the recipe. Keep aside to be used later.
2. In a small saucepan, combine gelatin, sugar and water. Let soften for 5 minutes.
3. Place pan over low... - 49.113
Blueberry Plum Pudding
1) Preheat oven to 325F (165C).
2) Use a 6-cup baking dish to spray with butter-flavor vegetable cooking spray. Place aside.
3) In a saucepan, defrost frozen blueberries.
4) Add sugar with cornstarch and lemon juice into blueberries.
5)... - 49.0003
Savory Bread Pudding
1) Cut the prepared bread in bite-sized chunks.
2) Use a fresh lemon to grate the lemon rind.
3) In a saucepan, add sufficient water to cover the lemon rind and raisins.
4) Heat up the water and set aside, to soften the raisins and lemon... - 48.7792
Lemon Pudding Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Brush a 1 1/2 quart casserole lightly with butter.
3) In a medium bowl, beat the egg whites until foamy.
4) Beat in the cream of tartar until stiff peaks form.
5) In a large bowl, beat the egg yolks.
6)... - 48.5075
Country Corn Pudding
1. Start preheating the oven to 350Â° F temperature.
2. Take a 1-quart saucepan and melt margarine in it.
3. Add scallion in melted margarine and stir-fry it against medium high heat with frequent stirring method; continue the cooking... - 48.4514
Creamy Topped Plum Pudding
1) Take a large saucepan and combine sugar, 3/4 cup water and plums in it. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
2) Cover and reduce heat. Simmer for about 20 minutes or until plums are softened.
3) Pour mixture in a food... - 48.0002
Summer Pudding Soup
1. In a colander, place the fresh blueberries and rinse under cold water.
2. Leave aside to drain.
3. In a saucepan, combine 1 cup water with sugar and lemon zest.
4. Bring the liquid to a boil, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
5.... - 47.8057
Cinnamon Orange Pudding
1) With a grater, grate the orange peel.
2) In a large saucepan, add butter and heat up to melt.
3) Add flour to the butter and gradually pour in orange juice concentrate. Mix the ingredients to make it smooth.
4) In a bowl, stir in... - 47.779
Coconut Carob Pudding
1. In a small saucepan, combine the carob powder and water and cook it, stirring frequently for about 6 minutes, until thickened. Keep this syrup aside to be used later.
2. Prepare a double boiler pan or take a medium size saucepan and heat 3... - 47.7404
Best Ever Fudge
Butter 9-inch square baking dish.
In large mixing bowl, combine chocolate chips, sweet chocolate, nuts and marshmallow creme.
In 2-quart measure, combine sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt.
Microwave at High for 2 minutes,... - 47.693
Sweet Semolina Pudding
1) Use a 2-quart saucepan to add milks, sugar, cornstarch, vanilla, lemon peel, and spices.
2) Dissolve the cornstarch by stirring.
3) Sprinkle with gelatin over this milk mixture and allow to stand for softening.
4) Place the saucepan... - 47.5299
Orange Lemon Fluff
1) In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over water and allow to soften for about 5 minutes.
2) Then cook over a low heat, stirring constantly, until the gelatin is dissolved.
3) In a small bowl, beat the egg yolks and honey together.
4) Whisk in a... - 47.4476
Raisin Pudding Cake With Caramel Sauce
Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon into a mixer bowl.
Add milk, raisins, and nuts.
Mix lightly to combine ingredients.
Spread batter into a lightly greased 2-quart glass casserole.
Microwave water in a 2-cup glass measure at HIGH 2... - 47.4204
Bread Pudding With Rum Sauce
Cut bread slices into cubes.
Place bread in an 8x8x2-inch baking dish; set aside.
Combine milk and margarine in a glass bowl; microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Mix a small amount of hot milk into beaten egg whites.
Pour remaining egg mixture into milk.
Add... - 47.3077
Baked Apple Custard
1. Grease 4 custard cups or 1 pie plate with a little oil
2. Preheat the oven to 325Â°F (165Â°C.)
3. Pour 3 cups ( 750 ml) of boiling water into a large baking pan and place in the preheating oven.
4. In a small saucepan, combine... - 47.1374
Rich Layered Bars
Place butter in 9-inch square baking dish.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 minutes, or until butter melts.
Stir in graham cracker crumbs and sugar.
Press mixture firmly against bottom of dish.
Microwave at High for 2 minutes, rotating dish... - 47.1225
Healthy Sweet Potato Pudding
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before baking.
2) Beat egg whites until they reach a stiff peak stage.
3) Take a large mixing bowl and mix eggs with the mashed sweet potatoes, evaporated skim milk, brown sugar, margarine, rum, and... - 47.1081
Breakfast Rice Pudding
In a medium saucepan, bring the milk, sugar, cornstarch, and salt to a boil over medium heat.
Reduce the heat to low.
Add the rice, cover, and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 15 to 20 minutes, or until thickened.
Stir in the cinnamon.
Remove from the heat,... - 47.0887
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. In a bowl, beat the eggs until thick.
3. Add the corn and stir it in.
4. In another bowl, mix the flour, sugar, salt, and generous doses of pepper.
5. Slowly add the milk and stir it in, then add the butter.
6.... - 46.9277
Scandinavian Brown Rice Pudding
In 2-quart casserole, combine all ingredients, except milk.
Microwave at High for 5 minutes.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave for 40 to 50 minutes longer, or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
Stir in milk.
Serve warm. - 46.8568
Tempting Apple Trifles
1. In a small heavy bottomed saucepan, dissolve cornstarch in milk.
2. Blend in brown sugar, egg white and oil and stir until blended.
3. Place the pan on a low flame and cook, whisking constantly with a wire whisk, until the mixture thickens to... - 46.854
Pudding Cake Roll
1) Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
2) Use 15 x 10 1/2 x 1-inch jelly-roll pan to spray with nonstick cooking spray.
3) Place the wax paper sheet to line the bottom of the pan.
4) Spray again and place it aside.
5) Use a wax paper sheet or a paper... - 46.5494
Low Fat Rice Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a bowl, add peaches, honey and orange juice. Coat the peaches well with the mixture. Place in the refrigerator covered.
3) In a large saucepan, add rice and milk and allow it to come to a boil. Turn... - 46.4588
Raspberry Bread Pudding
In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, honey, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Add the bread and raspberries.
Coat a 2-quart casserole with no-stick spray.
Add the bread mixture.
Cover with a lid or vented plastic wrap.
Microwave on medium (50% power)... - 46.3144
Raisin And Rice Pudding
1) In a saucepan, add water to bring a boil over high heat.
2) Add rice to the boiling water.
3) Reduce heat and simmer this for another 30 minutes.
4) Add milk and raisins to the rice.
5) Increase heat and again allow this to boil.
6) Again reduce... - 46.3016
Old Fashioned Rice Pudding
1) Preheat oven to 325 degree.
2) In a bowl, combine milk, honey, egg whites, cinnamon, and vanilla.
3) Beat until smooth and then stir in rice, raisin, and dates.
4) In custard cups, spoon the mixture and sprinkle nutmegs on top.
5)... - 46.1954
1) Brush the inner surface of an electric slow cooker lightly with butter.
2) In a medium saucepan, gently sclad the skim milk.
3) Stir in the honey and molasses.
4) In a small bowl, mix the cornmeal, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, and... - 46.1794
Vanilla Cream Pudding With Fruit
1) Use a small mixing bowl, to add the fruits. Combine all the fruits by tossing. Place it aside.
2) In the blender, add milk, pudding mix, yogurt, and vanilla. Process all together in a smooth mixture by scraping down sides, whenever... - 46.0848
Melt butter in the oven in a 12 by 8 inch pan.
Stir remaining ingredients together in mixing bowl.
Add 1-1/2 tablespoons melted butter.
Pour noodle mixture into buttered pan.
Bake at 350Â°F. for 10 minutes.
Mix topping ingredients.
Spread over... - 45.9941
Cherry Brownie Pudding Cake
Microwave chocolate squares in a small glass dish at HIGH 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
Cream sugar and butter until light and fluffy.
Beat in egg yolks and peppermint extract.
Stir in melted chocolate and milk.
Sift together flour, soda, and salt.
Stir into chocolate... - 45.5335
Gingerbread Pudding Cake
In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in egg white and vanilla.
Combine molasses and water until blended.
Combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, salt, allspice and nutmeg; add to creamed mixture alternately... - 45.4852
Snow Pudding With Custard Sauce
1) In a small saucepan, soften the gelatin in water for 5 minutes.
2) Stir constantly over a medium heat, until the gelatin is dissolved.
3) Remove from heat and pour the gelatin into a medium-size bowl.
4) Stir in the honey and lemon juice,... - 45.2111
Orange Rice Pudding
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a small saucepan combine 1 cup orange juice, uncooked rice and water.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes, or until liquid is completely absorbed and rice is tender.
In large bowl combine buttermilk, egg... - 45.1961
1. Preheat the oven to 150°C/ 300°F/Gas Mark 2. Lightly oil a large ovenproof dish.
2. Sprinkle the rice and the sugar into the dish and mix.
3. Bring the evaporated milk and milk to the boil in a small pan, stirring occasionally.
4. Stir the milks into the... - 44.7378
1. Turn the oven to 325°F/160°C/Gas 3
2. Drain the pineapple pieces and dissolve the juice with as much water to bring it up to 1/2 pt
3. In a pan, melt the butter, add flour and cook for a few seconds; add the juice now nad cook,... - 44.6063
Wash and hull strawberries.
Place in a blender and blend to a smooth puree.
Strain and set aside.
Whisk egg yolk till well blended.
Pour warm milk into a small pan.
Stir in gelatine and egg yolk and let it stand for 2 minutes.
Place pan over very low heat and... - 44.5803
Cinnamon Chocolate Pudding
1) Take the sugar, unsweetened cocoa,
all-purpose flour and
cinnamon in a saucepan. Add the milk and egg yolk.
2) Boil the mixture on medium heat.
3) Take away from the heat and add vanilla.
4) Serve the dish in dessert bowls
5) Before... - 44.4894
Orange Curd And Plum Puddings
1. Preheat the oven to 200 °C/ 400° F/Gas Mark 6. Lightly oil a 20.5 cm/8 inch round cake tin. Cook the plums with 2 tablespoons of the light brown sugar for 8-10 minutes to soften them, remove from the heat and reserve.
2. Mix together the lemon rind,... - 44.4587
Raspberry And Pudding Treat
1) Use four 8-ounce dessert dishes to arrange 1/4 of the raspberries. Place it aside.
2) Use a medium heatproof bowl, to dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
3) Measure 1 1/4 cups of water and ice cubes.
4) Add this chilled water to gelatin... - 44.443
Apple Banana Pudding
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) In a bowl, combine muffins with sliced apples, bananas, cinnamon, pour milk, blend, and keep aside.
3) Beat egg whites until stiff and then fold in vanilla and honey.
4) Fold in the egg whites in... - 44.3975
Vanilla Pudding Surprise
1) Prepare the pudding by following the package instruction with 2 cups milk. Place it aside, but do not chill.
2) Use a medium mixing bowl, to add 2 tablespoons whipped topping, sour cream, sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon lemon peel. Combine thoroughly... - 44.3919
1) Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
2) Use a 2-quart baking dish to spray with butter flavored vegetable cooking spray.
3) In a large bowl, pour condensed milk.
4) In the milk can, pour in orange juice. Next pour this orange juice to the condensed... - 44.3175
Pudding Cream Fruit Salad
1. In a saucepan, mix milk and pudding mix and cook by following instructions given in the package.
2. Add marshmallows and stir until melted.
3. Keep the pudding the refrigerator until chill.
4. Into the cooled pudding mixture, add whipped cream and... - 44.2199
Oaty Fruit Puddings
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6. Lightly oil and line the bases of 4 individual pudding bowls or muffin tins with a small circle of greaseproof paper.
2. Mix together the oats, low-fat spread, nuts, honey and cinnamon in a small bowl.
3.... - 44.1668
Cherry Brownie Pudding Cake
In mixer bowl beat 1/4 cup butter on medium speed of electric mixer about 30 seconds.
Add sugar and vanilla; beat till well mixed.
Add yolks; beat well.
Stir in 1 cup of the pie filling and the chocolate.
Stir together flour, baking powder, and salt; add to... - 44.1417
1) In a bowl, add all the ingredients and blend well.
2) Use a saucepan to pour this mixture.
3) Cook the mixture over medium flame and bring it to a boil by continuous stirring.
4) Reduce heat and let it simmer for another 5 minutes.
5)... - 44.0603
Hot Fudge Pudding Cake
Heat oven to 350°.
Measure flour, granulated sugar,2 tablespoons cocoa, the baking powder and salt into bowl.
Blend in milk and shortening; stir in nuts.
Pour into ungreased square pan, 9x2x2 inches.
Stir together brown sugar and 1/4 cup cocoa; sprinkle over... - 44.0247
Butterscotch Brown Rice Pudding
1) Take the baking pan and spray it with cooking spray. Keep the pan aside.
2) Take a pan and heat the milk in it. Make sure not to boil the milk. Remove from the heat.
3) Add around 1/4 of hot milk into the eggs. Add the remaining hot... - 43.809
Coconut And Lemon Dumplings
1. Half-fill a steamer with boiling water and put it on to boil, or place a heatproof dish over a saucepan of boiling water.
2. Beat together the cottage cheese, egg white and margarine.
3. Stir in the sugar, flour, lemon rind and coconut, mixing evenly to... - 43.5361
In a large bowl, combine the applesauce, eggs, honey, oil, apple juice or orange juice, vanilla, lemon juice, and lemon rind.
Stir in the flour, cinnamon, soda, and allspice.
Fold in the dates or raisins and nuts.
Coat a 6-cup ring mold with no-stick... - 43.3097
Baked Wild Rice Pudding Brulee
This baked wild rice pudding brulle makes for a hearty and filing dessert. Made with rasins, dried apricots and cherries along with wild rice, the wild rice pudding brulee is baked in a water bath and broiled with a brown sugar topping before serving. - 43.2191
Meringue Topped Apricot Pudding
Lightly grease an 8" x 8" baking dish.
Place bread in the dish.
Combine remaining ingredients except jam and pour over bread.
Let stand 10 minutes to absorb liquid.
Put the baking dish in a pan of hot water.
Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until a knife... - 43.202
Mandarin Rice Pudding
In a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat, stir the rice and oil until glossy, about 5 minutes.
Stir in the cinnamon.
Add the water and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover the pan, and simmer the rice for 20 minutes, or until all the liquid has... - 43.1783
Creamy Carob Pudding
1) Versatile Carob Syrup: Sift the carob powder.
2) In a medium saucepan, cook the carob powder and water over a low heat, for about 6 minutes, stirring constantly, until smooth.
3) Cool and refrigerate in an airtight container until needed.
4) In the... - 42.68
Orange Semolina Puddings
1. Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 5/190°C/fan oven 170°C.
2. In a sauce pan, put the semolina.
3. Add milk to semolina.
4. Bring to the boil, stirring constantly until thickened.
5. Reduce the heat and cook gently tor 2-3 minutes.
6.... - 42.6521
Banana-chocolate Rice Pudding
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Put the banana in the oven and roast for about 15 minutes, until it turns black and soft.
Remove the banana and lower the oven temperature to 325 degrees.
Let the banana sit until cool enough to handle.
Peel, transfer the... - 41.7654
Almond Strawberry Rice Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole, spray with a vegetable spray.
3) In a large bowl, beat the skim milk, honey, eggs, vanilla and almond extracts together .
4) Stir in the cooked rice and fold in the... - 41.7156
Summer Pudding With Greek Yogurt
1. Place the redcurrants, sugar and 1 tablespoon of water in a large saucepan. Heat gently until the sugar has just dissolved and the juices have just begun to run.
2. Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the strawberries, raspberries and the Grand... - 41.6843
Creamy Rice Pudding
In a 2-quart casserole, whisk together the milk, honey, vanilla, nutmeg and cinnamon.
Stir in the rice.
Microwave on high for 10 minutes.
Stir well, then microwave on high for 10 minutes.
Whisk in the eggs.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Stir and let stand... - 41.6694
In a saucepan, beat all ingredients together except vanilla and maple sugar.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils and begins to thicken.
Cook one minute more.
Remove from heat and add vanilla.
Spoon into 4 dessert dishes.
While... - 41.5673
Cranberry Pudding Cake
Butter a 9-inch-diameter baking dish or casserole at least 2 inches deep.
Mix cranberries and almonds in dish, then sprinkle with 1/2 cup sugar.
With an electric mixer, beat eggs, remaining sugar, and butter until thick and foamy.
Stir in flour, beat to blend... - 41.481
Vegetable Stuffed Steaks
Make a pocket in each steak by cutting horizontally into the steak from one side almost to the opposite side.
Spray a saucepan with nonstick coating.
Add mushrooms, onion, green pepper, carrot, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and thyme.
Cook and stir about 4... - 41.4293
Jumbo Lemon Delight
1) Preheat oven to 325 degree.
2) In a bowl, combine yogurt cheese, arrowroot, lemon peel, and lemon extract.
3) In another bowl, beat egg white until stiff and then fold in the egg white in the yogurt mixture.
4) Spoon the mixture over... - 41.3336
Cappuccino Pudding Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a 9-inch square baking pan, and stir well.
Add milk, oil, and vanilla, stirring until smooth.
Stir in chocolate morsels.
Combine brown sugar and 1/4 cup cocoa; sprinkle over batter.
Combine water and... - 41.1966
1. In a mixer bowl, put together 2 types of milk, pudding and almond extract; blend on low speed until it is beaten well.
2. Add sour cream, 1/4 cup whipped topping, and 1/2 ounce almond; fold to mix.
3. Into 4 dessert dishes, divide the... - 41.0915
Carob Chip Pudding
1) In the top of a double boiler set in a pan of boiling water, heat 1 1/2 cups of the skim milk.
2) In an airtight jar, shake 1/2 cup skim milk and cornstarch together.
3) Stir gradually into the hot milk, then stir constantly and cook until... - 40.526
Blueberry Barley Pudding
1 In a 2-quart saucepan,add water with salt and bring to a boil.Stir in barley, cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until tender.Cool completely for about 30 minutes.
2 In a medium bowl,mix yogurt and maple syrup.Gently stir in the whipped... - 40.4826
Stovetop Rice Pudding
1. In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients, except Vanilla Extract.
2. Place on a medium flame and heat to boiling point.
3. Reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes, stirring frequently, until mixture thickens to coat the back of the spoon.
Take off... - 40.279
Strawberry Marble Rice Pudding
Chill 6 to 8 dessert dishes.
Cook rice with water, salt and butter or margarine according to package directions for half the basic recipe.
Drain strawberries well; reserve juice.
Fold strawberries, yogurt and sugar into whipped cream.
Fold in chilled... - 40.2623
In a 2-quart saucepan, mix tapioca, sugar, egg whites and milk and let stand 5 minutes.
Bring mixture just to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and nutmeg.
Cover with plastic wrap and let stand at room... - 39.9247
Spicy Pumpkin Pudding
Pour the milk into a 2-cup glass measure.
Microwave on high for 1 minute, or until warm but not boiling.
In a medium bowl, thoroughly whisk together the pumpkin puree, eggs, apple butter, vanilla and cinnamon.
Slowly pour in the warm milk and mix in... - 39.8801
Brownie Pudding Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In cup, dissolve coffee powder in 2 tablespoons boiling water, if using.
2. In bowl, combine flour, 1/2 cup cocoa, granulated sugar, baking powder, and salt. In 2-cup measuring cup, combine milk, melted butter, vanilla, and coffee,... - 39.4426
Smooth Strawberry Pudding
1) In a medium saucepan, soften the gelatin in water for 5 minutes.
2) Stir in the skim milk and honey and cook over a medium heat, stirring constantly, until the gelatin is dissolved.
3) Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
4) In a food processor,... - 39.4239
Low Fat Milk Rice Pudding
Heat milk and cinnamon in small saucepan over medium heat until milk is infused with flavor of cinnamon, about 15 minutes.
Combine rice, water, and salt in 2- to 3-quart saucepan.
Bring to a boil; stir once or twice.
Place orange peel on top of rice.
Reduce... - 39.3358
Honey Whole Wheat Bread Pudding
1. Coat the inside of a 1 1/2-quart baking dish with nonstick vegetable cooking spray. Combine the bread cubes, raisins and apricots in the prepared baking dish.
2. Pour the apricot nectar into a 4-cup measure. Add enough water to make 2 1/4 cups of liquid.... - 39.2822
Easy Orange Plum Pudding
1) Pit and slice each of the plums into 8 pieces.
2) In a medium saucepan, dissolve the cornstarch in orange juice.
3) Stir in honey and cook over a medium heat, stirring constantly for about 15 minutes, until thickened.
4) Stir in the... - 39.2116
Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding
Healthy chocolate pudding make from chia seeds and almond milk. Great for work outs or for a snack. - 39.1678
Maple Bread Pudding
Arrange bread cubes in a single layer on a baking sheet.
Bake at 325° for 10 minutes.
Place bread cubes in an 8-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Combine milk and next 8 ingredients in a medium bowl, and stir with a wire whisk until... - 38.4678
Banana Caramel Pudding Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine brown sugar and 2 tea spoons flour; set aside.
3. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife.
4. Combine 1 1/3 cups flour and next 7 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir with a wire whisk. Make a well in... - 38.4366
Microwave Bread Pudding
In a 9" round cake dish, combine the bread and raisins.
Place the milk in a medium bowl and microwave on high for 5 minutes, or until the milk comes to a boil.
Whisk in the eggs, maple syrup, vanilla, and cinnamon.
Pour the egg mixture over the... - 38.4201
Low Fat Indian Pudding
Preheat the oven to 250°F.
Spray a 6-cup souffle or baking dish with non-stick spray.
Combine 1 cup of the milk, the cornmeal, molasses, sugar, maple syrup, butter, egg, egg whites, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
Cook,... - 38.3648
Chocolate Pudding With Brown Sugar Meringue
Combine all ingredients except vanilla in a saucepan.
Cook over medium heat until mixture thickens, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and add vanilla.
Pour into 5 serving dishes.
Cover with meringue and chill before serving. - 38.0959
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl, beat the eggs lightly.
3) In a small saucepan, heat the evaporated skim milk to scalding.
4) Stir in the cinnamon, then gradually whisk into the beaten eggs.
5) Stir in the persimmon... - 37.7626
Mocha Pudding Pie
1. In medium mixing bowl combine graham cracker crumbs and walnuts; with pastry blender, cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Remove 1/4 cup crumb mixture and set aside. Using a fork, add 2 tablespoons yogurt to crumb mixture in mixing bowl... - 37.7136
Carrot Cake Pudding
Cream the butter and sugar and add beaten eggs and the dissolved baking soda.
Add the rest of the ingredients, except the whipped cream, in the order given; mix thoroughly.
Pour into a greased mold.
Bake at 350°F for 1 hour. - 37.4363
Cocoa Bread Pudding
Combine evaporated milk and plain milk in a saucepan, add butter and heat to scalding.
Pour over bread crumbs, stir well and set aside.
Mix sugar and cocoa thoroughly and add to beaten egg; add remaining ingredients, continuing to beat until well... - 37.1792
Easy Brown Rice Pudding
In a large saucepan, stir together the pudding mix and milk.
Cook on the pudding package.
Remove the pudding from the heat and stir in the nutmeg and cinnamon.
Then stir in the rice.
Spoon the pudding into dessert dishes.
Serve warm or chilled. - 36.9502
Apple Pudding Cake
In 2-quart casserole, beat eggs.
Stir in remaining ingredients except nuts, mixing until well combined.
Sprinkle nuts overtop.
Cook uncovered, 10 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean and apples are tender. - 36.1845
Surprise Fruit Pudding
1) Drain the pineapple thoroughly and reserve the juice.
2) In a medium saucepan, soften the gelatin over the reserved juice
for 5 minutes .
3) Stir in honey, stir constantly over a low heat, until the gelatin is dissolved.
4) Stir in the pineapple,... - 36.0908
Festive Noodle Pudding
1. Cook the noodles al dente according to package directions. Drain, rinse with cool water, and drain again. Set aside.
2. Combine the cottage cheese, cream cheese, egg substitute, sugar, and vanilla extract in a large bowl, and stir to mix well. Add the... - 35.8414
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water, stirring until crystals disappear.
In a blender or the workbowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade, blend dissolved gelatin, tofu, apple juice concentrate, vanilla, brown sugar, cinnamon and 1 cup of blueberries... - 35.4228
Old Fashioned Rice Pudding
1. Combine the rice, nectar, and water in a 4-quart pot, and bring the mixture to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to low, stir once, and cover. Simmer for 15 minutes, or until the rice is almost tender and most of the liquid has been absorbed.
2. Add... - 35.3234
Low Fat Pudding Recipes By Category