- » Low Fat Pork
Low Fat Pork Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat pork recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat pork recipes.
Healthy Asian Pork And Pasta
Asian cuisine is always known for healthy dishes. Here, you can find a very nutritious dish "Pork and Pasta". Learn here how to make this wonderful dish. - 142.735
Ginger Pork And Rice Stir Fry
Fresh ginger lends a pungent spiciness to tender pork. This healthy recipe for stir fry pork with ginger & scallions is a quick, easy and tasty way to use up leftover odds and ends in your veggie crisper with a nice zing to it. This recipe is heart healthy... - 130.057
Healthy Pork Chop And Sweet Potato Casserole
A healthy twist on the traditional southern classic, this pork chop casserole recipe contains lean pork loin chops, sweet potatoes, onions and green peppers seasoned with Italian seasoning. A wonderful combination of sweet and spicy, this low-fat,... - 128.145
Herb Crusted Pork Tender Loin With Mustard Glaze
Want to try a brilliant pork dish today? Watch Chef Tse prepare this yummy Herb Crusted Pork Tender Loin with Mustard Glaze now. This dish is totally irresistible and you would want to make it often. - 125.384
Low Fat Pork Fajitas
Meat preparations like pork in Mexican cuisine can be simple and good enough. Watch Chef Steven Binks in the video showing how to make a low-fat Fajita using pork along with some seasonings and vegetables in a simple way. Good with drink for a casual and... - 125.171
Low-fat Shredded Pork Tacos
Today our talented chef Dan is going to show you how to prepare the perfect Shredded Pork Tacos. The best part about this recipe is that this is a low fat recipe. A treat to all you health conscious people. Check out the video of this yummy and delicious dish. - 81.2548
Lean Pork Pitas
Cut the pork across the grain into 1/2" cutlets, then slice each piece into thin strips.
In a large bowl, combine the mustard, oil, lemon juice, garlic and oregano.
Add the pork and toss well to coat all the pieces.
Let stand about 10 minutes.
In a small... - 48.5975
Pork And Cabbage Soup
1) Remove the fat from pork and cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
2) Spray the Dutch oven with cooking spray and heat it over medium-high heat.
3) Put the pork and cook until it becomes brown on all the sides. Drain the pork properly.
4) Dry... - 48.1524
Pork Medaillons With Sweet Peppers
1) In a small bowl, combine flour, salt, basil, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper ;mix well.
2) Coat pork medallions well with flour mixture.
3) Coat a large skillet with cooking spray; add oil and place over medium-high hear until hot.
4) Add... - 47.3336
1. In a large pan cook the bacon till it gets crisp.
2. Remove from the pan and crumble it.
3. Add dripping and brown chicken with garlic and onion in it. Cook till the chicken gets tender.
4. Add soup, worcestershire, pepper, salt and water. Keep... - 46.9635
Costolette Di Maiale Alla Modenese Pork Chops Braised In White Wine
1. To prepare the pork chops, trim all fat from pork chops.
2. In a bowl combine the sage, rosemary, garlic, salt and a few grindings of pepper and press a little of this mixture firmly into both sides of each pork chop.
3. In a heavy 10- to 12-inch... - 46.9353
In a bowl, combine pork, egg, garlic, onion, green pepper, salt, cumin, pepper, oregano, and bread crumbs; blend well.
Shape mixture into 2 patties, each about 1/2 inch thick.
Microwave a 10-inch browning dish or skillet on HIGH (100%) for 4 1/2... - 46.9087
Herbed Pot Roast
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Remove the extra fat from the pork roast.
3) Transfer the roast to a shallow dish.
4) Pour in the wine along with tomato sauce, vinegar, shallots, mustard, thyme, oregano and red pepper.
5) Stir the... - 46.8409
1) Remove excess fat from pork; cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
2) In a zip top heavy-duty plastic bag, combine vinegar, cumin, turmeric, garlic powder, and pepper
3) Place pork in bag, and seal rightly, turning bag to coat each side thoroughly.
4)... - 46.5439
Pot Roast With Dill Carrot Gravy
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Remove the excess fat from the roast.
3) Coat the Dutch Oven with cooking spray.
4) Heat the Dutch Oven over medium-high flame. When hot, add in the pork roast.
5) Cook the roast to brown well on all... - 46.4575
Chili Style Roast
1) Remove the extra fat from the lean, boneless round roast.
2) Coat a Dutch Oven with cooking spray.
3) Heat the Dutch Oven over medium flame. Add in the roast.
4) Cook to brown the roast well on all sides.
5) Add in salt and pepper.... - 46.4052
Stir Fried Pork In Garlic Sauce
1) Freeze the pork partially and then cut diagonally into 2x1/4-inch strips.
2) Take the cornstarch, salt and soy sauce and mix them.
3) Add pork to them and mix them well.
4) Take a wok and heat it. Add sesame and vegetable oil to the... - 46.2254
Savory Pork Tenderloins With Herbed Vegetables
1) Place the tenderloins on a microwave-safe roasting rack and cover with waxed paper.
2) Microwave them on medium for about 4-6 minutes or until the outer edges begin to cook and meat turns warm. Turn the tenderloins only once halfway through... - 46.1213
1) Take the onions and chop them.
2) Dice the meat and apples.
3) Take oil in a pan and heat it.
4) Add the chopped onion and make brown.
5) Remove the onion from pan.
6) Put the curry powder and ginger in a pan and fry for few... - 45.981
Pork Lo Mein
1. Take a bowl of warm water and soak the mushrooms for about 30 minutes.
2. Drain the mushrooms and rinse them
3. Squeeze them till they are dry.
4. Cut the mushroom stems and keep them aside for the soup.
5. With a slicing knife, slice the... - 45.915
Teriyaki Pork And Rice Bowls
1.Cut away visible fat from meat.
2.Make thin slices of the pork.
3.In a small saucepan, add the onions and heat, put in soy sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, garlic, ginger and teriyaki sauce.
4.Coat grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5... - 45.9104
Pork Loin Chops With Tarragon Sauce
1) From the chops, trim the excess fat.
2) On each side of the chops, spread ¼ teaspoon of mustard.
3) With 1/8 teaspoon of pepper, sprinkle each side.
4) Use cooking spray to coat a large skillet.
5) Add the margarine and put the... - 45.8496
Country Pork Stew
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a 3 quart casserole and combine together all ingredients in it except flour.
3) Sprinkle mixture with flour.
4) Cover the casserole and bake for about 2 hours or until vegetables and pork turn tender,... - 45.6066
Roast Marinated Loin Of Pork
1. Rub dry mustard and thyme on the meat.
2. In a small bowl, mix the sherry, 1/2 cup of the soy sauce, garlic, and ginger.
3. In a large plastic bag place the meat and pour in the marinade.
4. Tie the bag securely, and refrigerate.
5. Marinate... - 45.2751
A quiche with a twist. The ham quiche recipe is a delicious mixture of ham, cheese and egg in a cornmeal crust. Just put it in your microwave and lo and behold! here’s a complete meal that is waiting for you to dig in. Enjoy!! - 44.8773
Pork With Steamed Spiced Sauerkraut
1. Preheat oven to 325 °F.
2. In a pan brown onions lightly in margarine, add sugar, water and sauerkraut, toss with a fork such that well separated and add grated potato.
3. In a 2-quart casserole put sauerkraut mixture, burrow hole in... - 44.7977
Pork Medaillons With Asian Glaze
1) Set the oven control to broil.
2) Take a roasting pan and spray it with nonstick cooking spray.
3) Cut off the fat from pork chops.
4) Make the Asian glaze. For making a Asian glaze, take a saucepan and heat it over medium heat.
5)... - 44.7743
Pork And Apricot Casserole
1) In the butter, sautÃ© the onions.
2) Cook the meat till it is brown, season lightly and add cinnamon.
3) Add the apricots and raisins and stir well. SautÃ© a little longer.
4) Add the stock and bring the mixture slowly to a boil.
5) Gently... - 44.7571
Cajun Stuffed Peppers
1) From each sweet red pepper, cut a slice from top, reserving tops; remove seeds.
2) In boiling water, place peppers and boil for 5 minutes.
3) Drain them and keep aside.
4) In a large skillet, combine ground pork, celery, onion, green... - 44.5639
Pork With Savory Sauce
In a small saucepan, combine stock, vinegar, 2 teaspoons oil, wine, pepper, oregano and garlic.
Cook, uncovered, over medium-high heat about 20 minutes, or until liquid is reduced to 1/2 cup.
Mix cornstarch and water and stir to fully dissolve.
Add to the... - 43.7178
Sprinkle pork with pepper.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add pork, and cook 4 minutes on each side or until browned.
Remove pork, and drain on paper towels.
Wipe skillet dry with a paper... - 43.5557
Pork And Tofu Stir Fry
Slice pork into thin 1-inch strips.
In a small bowl, combine all ingredients for marinade; add sliced pork and toss to coat.
In another bowl, combine all ingredients for sauce; stir to blend and set aside.
Heat 1 teaspoon of the oil in a large, nonstick... - 43.4988
Sweet And Sour Pork Loin With Peppers
1. From the pork loin trim all visible fat, cut meat into thin strips, heat the oil in a skillet and brown the meat strips.
2. To a bowl remove the meat and set aside.
3. Over a bowl drain the pineapple and combine the pineapple juice with the water,... - 43.3069
Herb And Onion Pork Tenderloin
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a roasting pan and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Trim all fat from tenderloins and cut them lengthwise through the bottom. Open them and make each one lie flat on the spray-coated rack.
4)... - 43.2797
Pork Chops Stuffed With Apples And Pears
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Using a sharp knife, trim excess fat from the pork chops.
3. With the tip of a sharp knife, make a deep slit from the rounded end in each chop to make a pocket
4. In a saucepan, heat the oil over... - 42.6946
Braised Pork Chops With Cream Gravy
1) Take a large skillet and brown pork chops in it over medium-high heat.
2) Stir in water, salt, onion powder, parsley flakes, Worcestershire sauce and thyme. Cover and simmer for about 20-30 minutes or until pork chops turn tender.
3) Remove pork... - 42.6519
Garlic Pork Chops With Balsamic Vinegar
In a medium-size pan, bring about 4 cups water to a boil.
Add unpeeled garlic cloves; boil for 1 minute.
Drain; let cool slightly, then peel and set aside.
Sprinkle chops generously with pepper.
Spray a wide frying pan with cooking spray and place over... - 42.548
German Meatballs In Cream Sauce
1. Take a bowl and mix the ground pork, bread crumbs, onion, egg white, paprika, and fennel seeds or caraway properly.
2. Prepare 24 meatballs of 1 inch size each using the meat mixture. Wet your hand while making the meat.
3. Use vegetable oil or... - 42.2465
Baked Pork Chops With Barbecue Sauce
The baked pork chops with barbecue sauce is a simple baked pork chops recipe with potatoes. Cooked with a barbecue sauce mix of ketchup, worcestershire sauce, vinegar, chili, mustard, onion and garlic, the roasted pork chops can be served with a fresh salad. - 42.2002
Combine first 9 ingredients in a clean bowl, mix it.
Spoon 1 tbsp. of the filling mixture on the spring roll wrapper.
Roll and seal by brushing the edge with cornstarch-egg mixture.
Deep fry and cut into 3 pieces.
Serve your crispy spring rolls as you would... - 41.9362
Maple Glazed Pork With Apples
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well with a wire whisk, and set aside.
Place breadcrumbs in a large zip-top plastic bag.
Add pork; seal bag, and shake to coat pork with breadcrumbs.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add... - 41.0981
Pork Chops With Cranberry Orange Sauce
1) Take a large non-stick skillet and heat oil in it over medium-high flame.
2) Add pork chops and cook for about 4-6 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Take out from the skillet and set aside.
3) In the meanwhile, take a small saucepan and... - 41.0599
Philippine Grilled Pork Tenderloin
1. Cut the pork into 12 medallions about 1/2-inch thick.
2. In an oblong glass baking dish, combine the vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, and pepper and mix well.
3. Add the pork slices to the marinade.
4. Marinate for about 4 to 5 hours, in the... - 41.0432
Ginger Sherry Pork Chops
1) Remove the fat from pork chops.
2) Take the other ingredients in a glass or plastic dish to mix them well.
3) Coat the pork with the marinades and keep in the refrigerator for 1 hour. Make sure not to keep them in the refrigerator for more... - 40.4902
Jalapeno Pork Roast
1) Untie roast, and trim excess for.
2) Sprinkle inside of roast with chopped jalapeno peppers.
3) Retie toast, and place in a shallow baking dish.
4) Combine salad dressing and orange juice concentrate; stir well, and pour over... - 40.3023
Grilled Marinated Pork Chops
1) Remove excess for from chops; place chops in a shallow baking dish.
2) Coat the grill with cooking spray.
3) Combine juice, soy sauce, and garlic, stirring well; pour over chops.
4) Cover and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours or... - 40.0987
Tung Sun Ch'ao Jo
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a frying pan; when it is hot, add bamboo shoots and saute for 2 minutes.
Remove from pan.
Mix next 4 ingredients and coat sliced pork.
Reheat pan with remaining 2 tablespoons oil and saute pork for about 5 minutes.
Add bamboo shoots... - 39.9044
Pork Steaks In Oatmeal
1) Take a rolling pin and flatten the steaks.
2) Cut the steaks into small portions.
3) Take the eggs and add salt and pepper.
4) Take the meat pieces and dip into seasoned egg.
5) Then dip into oatmeal.
6) Fry the meat pieces in lard,... - 39.7834
Mexican Pork Strips
1. Trim any surface fat from the pork loin; discard. Partially freeze the pork to firm. Slice the pork across the grain into 1/8- to 1/4-inch slices; cut each slice in half lengthwise.
2. Combine the lime juice, oil and garlic in a cup. Place the pork in a... - 38.5729
Classic Curried Pork
Combine flour, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and ginger.
Coat pork with this mixture.
Brown on all sides in hot butter, stirring occasionally.
Stir in curry and chili powder.
Add onions, green peppers, and bouillon.
Simmer, covered, for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2... - 38.16
Pork Tenderloin With Bulgur
1. In a 2- to 3-quart (1.9- to 2.8-liter) pan, bring 2 cups (470 ml) of the broth to a boil; stir in bul-gur. Cover, remove from heat, and let stand until bulgur is tender to bite (about 30 minutes). Stir in onions.
2. While bulgur is standing, sprinkle pork... - 37.6535
Pork Tenderloins With Pineapple Stuffing
1. To make the stuffing, tear 4 of the 6 slices of bread into pieces. Place the pieces in a food processor or blender, and process into coarse crumbs. Measure the crumbs. There should be 2 cups. (Adjust the amount if necessary.) Cut the remaining bread into... - 37.5356
Yellow Pea Soup With Pork
1. Rinse, sort (discarding imperfect peas) and put peas into a large saucepan.
2. Pour 2 1/2 qts. cold water over the peas.
3. Cover and set peas aside to soak overnight.
4. The next day, set out shoulder roll.
5. Put the shoulder roll, water and onion into a... - 37.4913
Pork Chops Au Poivre
1) Remove excess fat from chops.
2) Rub chops on all sides with pepper; let stand at room temperature 30 minutes.
3) Coat the rack of broiler with cooking spray.
4) Place chops on rack of a broiler pan.
5) Broil 4 to 5 inches from... - 37.3872
Spiced Pork Tenderloin With Honey Mustard
pork tenderloin is low in fat, it tends to dry out, so be careful not to overcook itthis recipe needs just 20 minutes in the oven. Melissa Rubel Jacobson serves a stellar honey mustard alongside it to add moistness and sweet-spicy flavor.
Picture... - 36.907
Spicy Pork Sausage
Combine first 12 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring well.
Shape mixture into 8 links.
Place grill rack on grill over medium-hot coals (350° to 400°).
Coat a large cast-iron skillet with cooking spray, and place on rack until hot.
Place sausage links in... - 36.9052
Pork Vegetable Stew
Brown pork cubes well in shortening in kettle or Dutch oven.
Add onion and garlic and saute until golden.
Mix 2 teaspoons salt and next 4 ingredients and sprinkle on meat.
Add 1 cup water and bay leaf, bring to boil, cover and cook slowly 35 minutes.
Add... - 36.8069
Lettuce Wrapped Spring Rolls
1. Bring 2 quarts of water to a boil. Place the noodles in a large heatproof bowl, pour the water over them and set aside 7 minutes. Drain the noodles and cool under cold water. Return 3 cups of noodles to the bowl and add 1 teaspoon of the ginger, 1 1/2... - 36.6351
Grilled Pork With Couscous
Trim fat and silvery membranes from pork tenderloins.
Fold thin end of each tenderloin under to make meat evenly thick; tie to secure.
Set a heavy-duty plastic bag in a shallow pan.
In bag, combine soy sauce, sake, honey, ginger, and garlic.
Add pork; seal... - 36.4592
Italian Stewed Pork With Celery
Brown garlic in oil and discard garlic.
Add carrot, pork, wine, salt, and pepper.
Cook, covered, over low heat for 1 1/2 hours.
Cook celery in bouillon until almost tender; drain.
Add cooked celery and tomatoes to pork mixture for the last 15 minutes of... - 36.0223
Spicy Apricot Glazed Pork Chops
Trim excess fat from chops.
In skillet panbroil chops over medium heat. (Electric skillet 300°.)
Turn chops occasionally till done, about 15 to 20 minutes.
Season chops with salt and pepper.
Pour off any drippings.
Combine preserves, 2 tablespoons water,... - 36.0074
In a Dutch oven or soup kettle, brown pork in oil.
Add the next 10 ingredients.
Cover and simmer for 1-1/2 hours.
Stir in gingersnap crumbs; simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until stew is thickened and pork is tender. - 35.6899
Pork Sate With Grilled Fruit
Barbecue Sauce overnight or at least 2 hours.
Drain strips and reserve sauce for basting.
Thread strips on skewers.
Brush skewered pork with reserved sauce and place on grill directly over moderately hot coals.
Grill about 7 minutes, turning... - 34.877
Pork Balls And Pea Soup
1. Place all the ingredients for the meat balls in a food processor or blender and work together until smooth. Using wet hands, form into about 18 little balls; set aside.
2. Place the stock, sherry and soy sauce in a large pan and bring to the boil.
3.... - 34.4603
Italian Pork Rub
1.In a small bowl, mix together all the ingredients.
2. Use as desired.
3.Excess can be stored in refrigerator after packing in airtight containers. The rub remains fresh upto 3 months. - 34.2607
Trim fat from pork. Cut into 1/2-inch cubes. Spray a cold Dutch oven with nonstick coating. Preheat the Dutch oven. Add pork. Cook and stir till pork is brown. Drain. Wipe Dutch oven with paper towels.
Carefully add 2 1/2 cups water to the Dutch oven. Stir in... - 33.2485
Medallions Of Pork With Sweet-and-sour Cabbage
1. Spread the pork with mustard, wrap it loosely in plastic wrap and set refrigerate until needed.
2. Scrub the potatoes, place them in a medium-size saucepan with cold water to cover and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cover the pan, reduce the heat... - 33.2352
Ton Yuca Kui
Cut pork in very thin pieces.
Mix remaining ingredients.
Add to pork and mix well.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Broil under medium heat until browned and done. - 31.9201
Trim fat from pork. Partially freeze pork. Cut across the grain into thin bite-size strips. For sauce, in a small bowl stir together the juice, soy sauce, and cornstarch. Set aside.
Spray a cold wok or large skillet with nonstick coating. Preheat over... - 31.7746
Pork With Mushrooms
Trim fat from pork. Cut pork crosswise into 8 slices. For each slice, place between two sheets of clear plastic wrap. Using the flat side of a meat mallet, pound to 1/4-inch thickness. Spray a cold large skillet with nonstick coating. Preheat skillet. Add... - 31.205
Pork Chops And Apples With Brown Rice
Trim fat from chops. Rub sage onto both sides of chops. Spray a cold 12-inch skillet with nonstick coating. Preheat skillet. Cook chops for 5 minutes. Turn chops and add onion. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes more or till no pink remains. Remove chops and onion; keep... - 31.1648
Encore Pork Salad
Drain beans. In a large bowl combine beans, cubed meat, celery, onion, and green or yellow pepper. Add dressing and toss to coat. Arrange lettuce on 4 salad plates. Top with pork mixture and tomatoes. Garnish with green pepper rings, if desired. - 29.8414
Norwegian Pea Soup With Salt Pork
1. Sort peas, place in a large, heavy kettle, add water and salt pork. Bring slowly to boiling over moderate heat; cover and let bubble gently 1 1/2 hours.
2. Add carrot, celery, green onions, salt and the pepper; cover and simmer 30 minutes. Uncover, turn... - 29.4283
Herbed Pork Loin Chops
1. Place the chops in a shallow glass dish. Combine the tarragon or rosemary, oil, garlic and pepper in a small bowl. Brush the herb mixture evenly over both sides of the chops. Cover and marinate the chops for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the broiler.
3. Place the... - 29.3476
Rosemary Roasted Tenderloin
1. Trim the tenderloins of any visible fat and membranes. Rinse with cool water, and pat dry with paper towels. Place the tenderloins in a shallow nonmetal dish.
2. In a small bowl, combine the marinade ingredients. Pour the marinade over the meat, turning... - 29.0574
Oven Baked Pork Chops
Trim excess fat from pork chops; discard.
Dip chops in milk, then in Seasoned Coating Mix, covering both sides.
Shake off excess coating mix.
Place on rack in a 16 1/2 x 1 1 x2-inch roasting pan.
Bake at 350° till pork chops are tender, about 50 minutes. - 25.6433
Chinese Corn Crepes With Grilled Pork
Marinate Grilled Pork.
Meanwhile, wrap stacked crepes in foil and reheat in a 350° oven until warm (about 15 minutes). - 19.4675
Pork Chop With Apple Chutney
Dinner recipe that is under 350 is not very common, let alone a recipe that can be used as an entertaining recipe because it is that good.
Fact: One piece of pork chop gives you over half of your daily need for protein. - 0
Low Fat Pork Recipes By Category