- » Low Fat Popcorn
Low Fat Popcorn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Low Fat Popcorn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Low Fat Popcorn recipes.
Wanna spend some fun and quality time with your kids? Involve them in this project of serving popcorns in 4 different flavors. All you need is to prepare the popcorn in your oven and then add different flavors to spice them up. Watch the video to know more... - 107.936
Raw And Vegan Cauliflower Popcorn
When you taste this you will not believe what you are eating. What an awesome raw snack that satisfies your cravings for salty crunchy snacks in the evening. Its well worth the effort and though it can be stored in the freezer, it never last long enough to... - 103.201
My Favorite Snack - Popcorn
1. In a paper bag, place 1/3 cup of kernels.
2. Place paper bag in microwave for 1min 20 secs.
3. In a bowl place popped kernels.
4. Sprinkle seasoning and shake the bowl.
5. Have as you desire. - 91.6744
Buttery Szechuan Popcorn
1. In a small microwavable bowl, melt butter and margarine on High for 40 seconds.
2. Add soy sauce; stir.
3. In a medium sized mixing bowl, mix popcorn and cereal.
4. Pour the butter-margarine mixture over the popcorn-cereal mixture and... - 46.074
Mix nuts and seeds.
Stir honey and water together over medium heat until candy thermometer registers 250Â°F.
Add butter, vanilla, salt and wheat germ.
Pour over popcorn in a large bowl and mix well.
Spread mixture into a large baking pan.
Bake at... - 44.1783
Peppy Mexican Popcorn
1) In a Dutch oven, add popcorn and oil.
2) Cover the lid and place over medium high heat.
3) Cook for 2 minutes or until popped, by continuously shaking pan once the corn starts popping.
4) In a bowl, transfer the popcorn and place aside.
5) In a... - 40.6237
1.Let the popcorn pop.
2. Meanwhile, mix together chili powder, salt, garlic and margarine.
3. Pour mixture over warm popcorn.
4. Serve with a classic movie. - 35.082
1) In a small saucepan, melt the butter and honey together.
2)Stir in the carob powder and instant coffee until dissolved.
3) Toss with the popcorn until thoroughly coated.
4) Serve cups of Mocha Popcorn immediately. - 32.0499
Italian Seasoned Popcorn
1) Take a large bowl and combine pretzels and popcorn.
2) Spray non-stick cooking spray and stir gently.
3) Sprinkle with garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Toss to coat evenly.
4) Serve immediately or store in tightly closed container. - 31.009
Popcorn With Herbed Goat Cheese
1. Pop the corn in a hot-air popper.
2. Meanwhile, heat the cheese in a large nonstick skillet over low heat, stirring constantly, until melted.
3. Add the popcorn, parsley and pepper to the skillet and toss quickly to combine. - 23.2111
Peanut Butter Popcorn
Peanut Butter Popcorn is an irresistible mouth-watering snack recipe. An easy to prepare popcorn recipe, Peanut Butter Popcorn is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 23.0718
Sautejerky in butter in small frying pan.
Pour over popcorn.
Toss to mix well. - 19.8084