- » Low Fat Pita
Low Fat Pita Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat pita recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat pita recipes.
Easy Mushroom Pita Pockets
If you are on a weight loss programme, then these mushrooms would definitely help you to lose weight. Here is an excellent video that displays an interesting recipe for mushrooms. These mushroom pita pockets serve as an excellent quick and easy meal that you... - 131.541
1) Wash the cucumber and squash. Cut them into half lengthwise. Slice them thinly.
2) Mix the cucumber with squash and other seven ingredients.
3) Toss them well.
4) Keep the lettuce leaf in each bread half and put the sandwich... - 52.1426
Goat Cheese Pita Pizza
1) In a small mixing bowl, combine together he chevre, ricotta cheese, 2 teaspoons of Parmesan cheese, parsley and basil.
2) With a fork, mix well. Set aside.
3) Heat the oil in a 9-inch non-stick skillet.
4) Add the garlic and sautÃ© over moderate... - 51.8304
Grilled Pita Dippers With South Western Hummus
ITS A VERY NICE FUSSION OF DIFFERENT CUSINES ( ARABIC , GREEK AND AMERICAN ).
EVERY BODY LOVES PITA BUT U ALL WILL LOVE TO EAT A GRILLED PITA BREAD WITH A AROMA OF BURNT BUTTER WITH FUSSION OF PITA , AND A DIP ITSELF ONLY MADE FOR PITA . - 50.9729
Breakfast Pita Sandwiches
1) Use a medium skillet to coat with cooking spray.
2) Place the skillet over medium heat until hot.
3) Add mushrooms, onion, and green pepper to sautÃ© until tender.
4) In a small bowl, beat eggs, cottage cheese, and pepper.
5) Pour... - 47.594
Pita Wedges With Artichoke Relish
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. To prepare pita split each pita round in half crosswise and quarter each half, making 8 wedges.
3. Place on baking sheets, smooth side down and bake in the preheated oven for 8 minutes or until lightly... - 46.4514
Pita Wedges With Italian Sauce
1.Cut each pita into 8 wedges.
2. Divide each pita piece into two .
3. Place on cookie sheet.
4.Spray cooking spray on inside of pita wedge.
5. Season wedges with seasonings.
6.Broil for 3 minutes until crisp.
7.Take the spaghetti sauce and heat... - 44.3332
Huevos Rancheros With Pita Chips
Separate pita bread into 2 rounds; cut each round into 8 wedges.
Place wedges on an ungreased baking sheet; coat with cooking spray.
Combine basil, garlic powder, and cumin; sprinkle over wedges.
Bake at 400° for 5 minutes or until crisp and lightly... - 44.3075
Roasted Aubergine Dip With Pita Strips
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/ 350°F/Gas Mark 4. On a chopping board cut the pitta breads into strips. Spread the bread in a single layer on to a large baking tray.
2. Cook in the preheated oven for 15 minutes until golden and crisp. Leave to cool on a wire... - 42.159
Lamb In Pita Bread
1. Place the lamb in a food processor and process just until ground. Set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 300°.
3. Stack the pitas, wrap in foil and set aside.
4. In a medium-size nonstick skillet, brown the lamb, onion, bell pepper and garlic over medium-high... - 41.5889
Mediterranean Pita Rounds
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add first 4 ingredients.
Process until smooth, scraping sides of processor bowl occasionally.
Arrange pita bread rounds on ungreased baking sheets; brush with olive oil.
Bake at 450° for 6... - 40.4281
Herbed Pita Toast
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Split each pita round in half crosswise.
3. Quarter each half, making 8 wedges and set wedges aside.
4. In a small bowl, combine margarine, parsley, dillweed and fines herbes stirring well.
5. Spread each... - 40.2977
Salad In A Pita
1) Take a small bowl and combine together cucumber, lettuce, tomato, onion rings and salad dressing. Toss to coat evenly.
2) Fill each of the pockets with prepared vegetable mixture.
3) Top each pocket with half the sprouts and half the cheese. - 40.0171
Curried Tuna Pita
1) Take a medium sized mixing bowl and mix all the ingredients thoroughly except pita.
2) Take the pita and cut a quarter of it around the edges.
3) Open the pita like a pocket and fill it with the tuna mixture.
4) Serve as required. - 39.8055
Cut each pita in half to form 2 pockets.
Then carefully separate each pocket into 2 semicircles by cutting open the closed edge.
In a cup, combine the oil, sprinkles, oregano, pepper and chili powder.
Lightly brush the interior side of each pita with the... - 39.5915
Tuna Salad Pita Sandwiches
Combine all ingredients except pitas and the accompaniments.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Cut each pita in half.
Line each half with a leaf of lettuce, a slice of tomato, mushroom slices and sprouts.
Add tuna salad and garnish with a sprig of... - 39.4451
Cinnamon Pita Crisps
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) Cut the pita rounds crosswise in half.
3) Cut each half in 4 pieces and place aside.
4) In a jellyroll pan, place the pita wedges by keeping the smooth side down.
5) In a bowl, add egg white and remaining... - 39.049
Pita Pizza Wedges
Split each pita round in half horizontally.
Quarter each round, forming 16 triangles total.
Place on a baking sheet.
Bake in a 325° oven for 18 to 20 minutes or till crisp and golden.
Spread pizza sauce over toasted triangles.
Top with mushrooms and... - 36.5886
Lentil Tabbouleh In Pita Pockets
1. Place the lentils, onion, garlic and 3 cups of water in a medium-size saucepan and cook over medium heat for 30 minutes, or until the lentils are tender. Stir in the bulgur, add half of the parsley and-half of the mint, and cook over low heat 2 minutes.... - 35.8227
Stuffed Pita Sandwich
GETTING READY 1) Wash and dry the lettuce and spinach leaves. 2) Squeeze off juice from fresh lemon. 3)... - 35.7538
Pita Pizza Snacks
Split pita breads in half.
Top each half with tomato sauce, cheese, green pepper and mushrooms.
Place on paper towel-lined serving plate.
Microwave at 70% (Medium High) for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until cheese melts, rotating plate after half the time. - 34.9056
Berry Cheese Dip With Pita Scoops
1. Combine the berries and sugar in a food processor or blender and process until pureed.
2. Strain the puree into a small bowl, then return 1/4 cup of it to the food processor. Cover and refrigerate the remaining puree.
3. Peel and quarter the banana.
4. For... - 34.5748
Good Morning Egg-pita Sandwich
1. Beat egg whites with water.
2. Place in a 4-ounce custard cup.
3. Microwave, uncovered, on medium for 1 1/2 minutes or until egg whites are set.
4. Cut an opening in pita bread and toast lightly.
5. Spoon in egg whites, cheese, red pepper, and scallion. - 33.1681
Tuna Provolone Pita Pockets
1. Break the tuna with a fork into bite-size pieces. Combine the tuna, cucumber, Provolone, tomato and olives in a large bowl. Stir in the salad dressing. Let the tuna mixture marinate in the refrigerator for several hours. Stir the mixture occasionally.
2.... - 32.7189
Fruit Pita Pizza
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Blend ricotta cheese in blender or food processor until smooth.
Toast pitas in oven for 3-5 minutes, until just crisp.
Cut fruit into 1/2-inch chunks.
Spread 1/3 cup ricotta cheese onto each pita and top with one tablespoon of... - 31.2356
Garlic-dill Pita Chips
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Split each pita bread in half. Cut each half into 6 triangular pieces and arrange with their rough sides up, close together on baking sheets.
3. Combine garlic powder and dill. Sprinkle on pita chips.
4. Bake for 8 minutes,... - 29.7358
Pita Party Pizzas
1. Spread 1/4 of the tomato paste on top of each pita pocket. Top with 1/4 of the mozzarella cheese followed by 1/4 of the mushrooms and a few onion rings. Sprinkle with 1/4 of the Italian seasoning and the Parmesan cheese.
2. Place the pita pizzas on a... - 29.4579
Mini Pita Pizzas
Mini pita pizzas…..sounds yummy!! It’s my favorite childhood recipe. My mon use to cook delicious mini pita pizzas when I use to come from school. The smell coming out from her oven is still fresh in my mind. Cheesy bites of pizza melts in my mouth like... - 27.9487
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Divide each pita into two circles.
Stack pita circles on top of each other.
Cut the stack into eight wedges.
Put pita pieces on a baking sheet so they do not overlap.
Bake 5 to 8 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Watch carefully to... - 27.4089
Broil the pita on one side only for about 3 minutes, or until crisp but not browned.
Flip and spread the soft top with the tomato paste.
Sprinkle with the basil and oregano, then with the mozzarella.
Place the pita on a plate and microwave on high for 30... - 24.3896
1. Cut each pita bread round into 8 wedges. Separate each wedge into 2 pieces so that you get 16 chips out of each round.
2. Arrange the chips in a single layer on a baking sheet with the inside of the pita bread facing up. Sprinkle the chips with the... - 23.484
Mix fruit with cottage cheese and nuts.
Spoon into pita pocket. - 23.271