- » Low Fat Pina Colada
Low Fat Pina Colada Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat pina colada recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat pina colada recipes.
Pina Colada Protein Shake
Busy But Healthy Show host Kristine Fretwell offers up her quick and healthy version of a tasty summertime Pina Colada Protein Shake - 33.2795
Pina Colada Cake
1. Drain the pineapple from its juice. Reserve the juice separately in a small saucepan.
2. To the pineapple juice, add gelatin and leave to soften for about 5 minutes.
3. Into the softened gelatin mixture, stir honey.
4. Place the pan... - 47.4414
Tropical Green-ya Colada
If you like pina colda but are not a big fan of pineapple, there is a healthier and more refreshing non-alcoholic version of the famous cocktail. Packed with the goodness of greens, coconut oil, raw honey and fruits, it’s a perfect smoothie to make for a... - 111.912
You May Also Like!
Pina Colada Ice
1. In blender combine all ingredients except coconut and process until smooth. Transfer to 1-quart freezer-safe bowl; stir in coconut. Cover and freeze until solid, about 3 hours. - 21.5009
1.Into the blender container add all the ingredients except ice cubes for glasses.
2.Blend to get a frothy and smooth drink.
3Into 4 glasses, put in the ice cubes.
4. Pour in the drink and serve. - 37.978
Pina Colada Squares
Put the unflavored gelatin and the sugar substitute into a mixing bowl.
Add 1/2 cup (125 mL) pineapple juice.
Meanwhile, in a small saucepan bring the pineapple juice to a boil.
Add the pineapple mixture all at once to the gelatin mixture,... - 37.1792
Kiwifruit Colada Popsicles
Combine first 5 ingredients in container of an electric blender; top with cover, and process until smooth.
Pour into paper cups.
Cover tops of cups with aluminum foil, and insert a wooden stick through foil into center of each cup.
Freeze until firm. - 27.6077
1) Mix together all liquid ingredients.
2) Ladle all over ice and mix.
3) Now add strawberries, orange and lemon slices and serve.
4) The quantity fills one large punch bowl. - 42.0236