- » Low Fat Pastry
Low Fat Pastry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat pastry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat pastry recipes.
Apple Sour Cream Pastry
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F
2) Make the slices of apple and keep in a baking dish.
3) Bake in hot oven for 15 minutes. Keep the baked apples aside.
4) Take flour along with 1 tablespoon of sugar and 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon in... - 46.2418
Pastry Wrapped Chiles Rellenos
Combine first 6 ingredients; stir well.
Set 10 chiles aside; reserve remaining chiles for another use.
Make a lengthwise slit down each chile.
Carefully stuff bean mixture evenly into chiles; gently reshape chiles.
Place 1 sheet of phyllo on a... - 42.1693
Bananas In Pastry
Cut in margarine.
Add only enough water to form a dough.
Divide dough into 5 equal pieces.
Roll a piece into a rectangle slightly longer and twice as wide as banana.
Place banana in center and pinch sides and ends to enclose banana.
Prick in... - 40.8388
Slim Pastry Cream
1) In a small saucepan, soften the gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes, then heat until the gelatin is dissolved.
2) In a medium saucepan, heat 3/4 cup skim milk.
3) In an airtight jar, shake 1/4 cup skim milk and cornstarch together, or whisk together... - 39.1519
Low Cholesterol Margarine Pastry
Mix the flour and salt together.
In a food processor with on/off turns of the motor, or using a pastry cutter, cut in the margarine until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
If using a processor, transfer the mixture to a bowl.
Pour the water into a small... - 37.8582
Low Fat Pastry Dough
1. Preheat oven to 425° F.
For pastry shell
1. Preheat oven to 475° F.
2. Cream in water and oil, add to flour, and using a fork toss. Shape into 2 balls.
3. Place the dough between two 12-inch square waxed paper and roll... - 36.2001
Low Fat Flaky Pie Pastry
1. With two knives or pastry blender, cut margarine into a sieve flour and salt mixture until the mixture is of cornmeal consistency.
2. Add ice water to the mixture, toss with a fork and shape into a ball. Allow to chill for 20 minutes.
3. Halve the... - 29.3801
Pastry Cream With Maple Syrup
Place a colander in a 2-quart glass measure or medium bowl.
Line colander with 4 layers of cheesecloth, allowing cheesecloth to extend over edges of colander.
Spoon yogurt into colander; cover loosely with plastic wrap, and refrigerate 12 hours.
Spoon yogurt... - 21.789