- » Low Fat Parfait
Low Fat Parfait Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat parfait recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat parfait recipes.
100 Calorie Dessert Parfait - All Natural - Funktified Food #25
Today is your lucky day. Our chef is in a mood of giving. Today he is going to shows you how to make not 1 not 2 but 3 desserts. Yes, u heard it right 3 desserts. Check out the video of the sweet and delicious Balsamic Strawberry with Honey Blackberry and... - 123.999
Feisty Strawberry-blueberry Parfait
What better way to bring the flavors of summer to your table than lip-smacking strawberry-blueberry parfait. In this video, Betty shows how to make a tasty and perfectly healthy strawberry-blueberry parfait! It is colorful (red, white, and blue), dramatic,... - 113.141
Easy Strawberry Cereal Parfait
If you crave for something sweet after your meals, here is a quick strawberry parfait recipe for you. Watch this video and see how quickly the chef makes this deliciously tasting parfait by combing strawberries with cereals. - 79.7836
1. In a saucepan, pour boiling water and add bouillon cube; stir until cubes dissolves.
2. In a bowl, take tomato juice and sprinkle gelatine; wait until the gelatine is soft.
3. Add the tomato gelatine mixture to the bouillon; stir to dissolve... - 49.1673
Berry Yogurt Parfait
1) Use a small mixing bowl, to add graham cracker crumbs and margarine. Combine thoroughly until crumbs are moistened. Place it aside.
2) In another small mixing bowl, add yogurt, sugar, and syrup. Combine well.
3) Use two 8-ounce... - 42.6214
Yogurt Fruit Parfait
1. Combine pineapple chunks, orange pieces, tangerine sections, and kiwi slices in a large bowl.
2. Place banana and pineapple juice in a food processor or blender and puree.
3. Pour the banana-pineapple juice mixture over the fruit in the bowl and stir to... - 32.8914
Drain raspberries, reserving juice. Cut pineapple into strips; let stand in raspberry juice in refrigerator 24 hours to tint pink. Refrigerate berries.
At serving time:
Drain pineapple and berries. Fill parfait glasses alternately with... - 29.8181
Triple Berry Breakfast Parfait
1. Combine yogurt and cinnamon in small bowl. Combine strawberries, blueberries and raspberries in medium bowl.
2. For each parfait, layer 1/4 cup fruit mixture, 2 tablespoons granola and 1/4 cup yogurt mixture in parfait glass. Repeat layers. Garnish with... - 27.8187
Mix fruit with cottage cheese and nuts.
Spoon into pita pocket. - 23.271
Fruity Parfait With Low Fat Yogurt
This is a comparatively healthy dessert that is sweet as well has the goodness of the fruits and yogurt. It is very easy to make and can be made in advance and refrigerated. - 0