- » Low Fat Orange Roughy
Low Fat Orange Roughy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat orange roughy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat orange roughy recipes.
Orange Roughy Primavera
1.Coat grill with cooking spray.
2. Preheat grill for 5 minutes.
3.Make thin slices of onion, carrot, zucchini and re pepper.
4. Take a small bowl and mix together oil, pepper, thyme and rosemary.
5.Pour some herb oil over the vegetables and grill for... - 47.4159
Baked Orange Roughy
Place fillets in a shallow baking dish.
Combine water and next 5 ingredients in container of an electric blender; cover and process until smooth.
Pour over fillets.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 1 to 2 hours.
Remove fillets from marinade; discard... - 43.6779
Orange Roughy With Spinach Sauce
1) Spray a medium skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium flame.
2) Once the skillet is hot, add in the red pepper, yellow squash, zucchini, carrots and garlic clove. Saute till the vegetables have softened.
3) Take the skillet of the heat.
4)... - 44.2358
Orange Honey Fish
Thaw fish, if frozen. Pat dry. Cut into 4 serving-size portions. Measure thickness of fish.
For glaze, in a small bowl stir together onion, orange peel, orange juice, honey, paprika, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
Place fish on the unheated rack... - 31.1592
You May Also Like!
Crispy Baked Orange Roughy
If you are wondering what to do with the fresh fillets that you just got from the market, this easy recipe will sail you through. A quick and easy seafood dish by Juan Montalvo that tastes great with a low-fat dressing and simple salad. Try it to know it. - 80.3221
Orange Roughy With Tarragon Sauce
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Rinse fish and pat dry with paper towels; set aside.
For the sauce, in a small bowl stir together mayonnaise, pickle, yogurt, parsley, onion, and tarragon or mustard.
Let stand at room temperature while preparing fish.
Spray the unheated... - 37.3323
Orange Roughy With Chili Sauce
Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
Stir before serving.
Mix thyme and chili powder into melted butter.
Brush fish with flavored butter.
Preheat stovetop grill.
Grill orange roughy pieces over medium heat on... - 38.973
Low-fat Oven Fried Fish
Preheat oven to 425Â°F.
Process crackers into fine crumbs using a food processor or blender.
Stir dry mustard into crumbs.
Beat egg white with milk in a broad shallow bowl.
Spread cracker crumbs on a plate.
Dip fish filets one at a time into egg white... - 32.8628
Non-fat Oven Fried Fish
1) Set the oven temperature to 425°F before baking.
2) In a food processor or blender, process crackers into fine crumbs.
3) Mix dry mustard with crumbs.
4) In a broad shallow bowl, whip egg white with milk.
5) Dip fish filets in this... - 40.8219
Crispy Fish With Fennel Seeds
Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
Select three pie plates or similar dishes with shallow sides.
In the first dish, place flour.
In the second, place egg whites.
In the third, place cereal mixed with fennel seeds or herb seasoning.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Dredge a... - 41.613
Poached Fish In Oriental Broth
In a nonaluminum fish poacher, a wok or a large skillet bring sherry, chicken stock, soy sauce, lemon, ginger and cayenne pepper to a boil.
Reduce heat and add fish and a little water, if needed, to just cover fish.
Simmer in stock for 10 minutes per inch of... - 44.3802
Islander Fish Filets
1) Set the oven temperature to 400°F before baking.
2) Slice filets into 4 serving size pieces.
3) In a large baking pan (enough to hold fish in one layer), place the sliced filets side by side.
4) Take a medium bowl and mix together... - 43.5169
Lemon Fennel Fish
Spray a 10x6x2- or 12x7 1/2x2-inch baking dish with nonstick coating. Measure thickness of fish. Arrange thick fillets in a single layer in the baking dish, tucking under any of the thin edges. Or, stack thin fillets evenly in the dish. Sprinkle with lemon... - 29.6714