- » Low Fat Muffin
Low Fat Muffin Recipes
Low fat muffin is an ideal alternative for those who possess a sweet tooth but are conscious of not consuming too many sugary delights. Low fat muffin recipes are easily available and preparing them is also not a ... More »
Vegan Banana Nut Muffins
A tasty and nutritious breakfast or anytime muffin. Make up a batch on Sunday and have muffins ready for breakfast all week. Fiber rich foods such as these muffins, are essential for good health. They help in lowering cholesterol, controlling blood sugar... - 125.424
High Fibre Muffin
In this recipe video we use the Fibre left over from our Breville Ikon Juice machine. Dont throw out that fibre you need it in your diet. This recipe can use any leftover fibre from juicing. - 120.462
Low Fat Zucchini Double Chocolate Chip Muffin
These muffins are so yummy and have..... zucchini..really? Try for your self, moist and fluffy just like any delicious choc-chip muffin but minus all the extra fat calories plus we get our serving of veggies!
This recipe also is Eco friendly as it uses... - 114.173
Low Fat Corn Raspberry Muffin
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, add and combine the dry ingredients of all purpose flour, yellow cornmeal, sugar, baking powder and salt. Mix well and set aside.
3. In another bowl, add and combine the egg, milk and... - 112.53
Low-fat Morning Glory Muffin
Fight breakfast boredom with these wholesome delicious nutrient packed cinnamon-spiked muffins. These easy and tasty muffins are a glorious way to start any day. They have a little bit of everything, carrots, pineapple, raisins, nuts, and spices. Complete... - 103.992
Healthy Egg Muffins
Many of us never seem to take out enough time to cook up something healthy for breakfast. Amy is showing how to make healthy egg muffins in just a few minutes. A great breakfast idea fit for those busy morning days. - 94.7996
Savory Muffin Tarts
1) Preheat oven by setting it to 350°F.
2) Take 4 aluminum foil tart pans of dimension 1/2 X 1 ¼ and spread with nonstick cooking spray.
3) Take a medium sized mixing bowl and add chicken, Parmesan cheese, scallion, ham and pepper in... - 46.217
Blt Egg Muffin
1) With the help of a fork, combine together the eggs, milk and pepper in a small microwavable bowl and beat till the ingredients have all combined together well. Add the tomatoes and stir well.
2) For 2 minutes, microwave the mixture on HIGH (100%).... - 33.8503
Toasted English Muffin With Banana
1. Slice muffin into half crosswise
2. Toast under a broiler or in a pan.
3. Spread jam on each half
4. Spoon banana mash on one and sandwich with the other half.
5. Enjoy as a quick breakfast or with tea or coffee in the evening. - 32.9484
Oat Bran Muffin
In a medium mixing bowl stir the Oat Bran Baking Mix. Stir together egg white, water, and cooking oil. Add to the baking mix all at once. Mix just till moistened. Line 4 muffin cups with paper bake cups or spray with nonstick spray coating. Spoon batter into... - 24.1553
Low Fat Muffin Recipes By Category