- » Low Fat Mexican
Low Fat Mexican Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat mexican recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat mexican recipes.
Fresh Summer Grape Tomato Salsa
Why this salsa? If you are used to making or buying salsa fresca, great. But this salsa is an entirely different beast – sweet juiciness of flavors of the grape tomatoes and onions alongside the tartness of cider vinegar and spiciness of jalapeno makes for... - 149.224
Mexican Black Bean Dip
Cooking should be joyful and relaxing, so try this impressive black bean dip recipe at home! This delicious broad bean dip is made extra creamy with the addition of both salsa and cumin. This smooth, healthy bean dip is a great idea to serve with vegetables... - 135.134
Classic Caesar Salad With Toasted Almonds
Robin and her 88 year old Mother-in-Law show you their family Caesar Salad recipe which has been enhanced with toasted almonds. This is a video to watch for all you suckers of family recipes and secrets. It is going to impress you a lot. - 132.751
Guacamole Dip With Peas
Low fat guacamole? You wont believe how simple it is to make guacamole low fat!! The simple ingredient into this would be peas! Well flavored with garlic and cilantro, this is a must watch video. Watch and try it out! - 131.493
Low Fat Pork Fajitas
Meat preparations like pork in Mexican cuisine can be simple and good enough. Watch Chef Steven Binks in the video showing how to make a low-fat Fajita using pork along with some seasonings and vegetables in a simple way. Good with drink for a casual and... - 125.171
Spicy Homemade Enchilada Sauce
Why use cans of store-bought enchilada sauce when making it at home is so easy? Try this recipe for a quick and easy homemade enchilada sauce recipe and make your own homemade enchilada sauce. This Mexican food recipe is both vegetarian and vegan. Use your... - 125.016
Fresh Cabbage Salsa
This is a beautiful fresh salsa. It does take some work as you have to chop a lot of vegetables. It has no fat and is quite healthy with all the vegetables in it. It is always a hit when we make it at home. You can either eat it with chips, as a salad or top... - 115.188
Cooking With Socalgrrrl05: Black Bean Soup
How about a healthy and easy Mexican black bean soup that is a pure vegetarian. Watch this impressive video that is interesting to view. The video suggests great recipe variations to the original recipe. Try out this healthy soup that would surely be a hit... - 110.101
Organic Fresh Salsa
Throw the ingredients together in a bowl and it is ready in 5 minutes. This organic salsa is a hit at summer parties and potlucks when served with organic corn chips! - 107.063
Spicy Black Bean Chipotle Salsa
Have you been looking for a yummy bean salsa recipe to serve with your appetizers? This one truely lives up to it's creator's name, spiceandfire. Serve your friends and family this spicy, low-calorie appetizer at your next gathering with crispy baked tortilla... - 106.47
Homemade Whole Wheat Tortillas From The Scratch
If you have tried store-bought, packaged tortillas before, you probably know how texture less, flavorless they are. In that case, learning how to make tortillas at home should bail you out. This video shows how to make whole wheat tortillas from the scratch. - 100.779
Baked Tilapia With Salsa
If you are looking for a good diet recipe using fish, which looks exotic and tastes wonderful, you are at the right place. Watch this baked tilapia with salsa recipe which Amy cooks at her home and it comes out so delicious and looks fabulous. So get the... - 99.9527
Pan-seared Sea Scallops With A Fennel Watercress And Orange Salad
Cooking for the clueless can be intimidating but here is recipe that will make you look like a chef from a fancy restaurant. Zuzy Lynch shows you an elegant salad that is really simple to put together and needs no special skills but will make you look like a... - 92.6174
Mexican Layered Bean Dip
For all the fitness freaks here's a perfect combination of taste and health. Watch fitness coach Anita Stone prepare this yummy Mexican Layered Bean Dip that you can serve with low fat tortillas. Surprise your family with this delicious recipe today. - 91.3342
Quick Low Fat Enchilada
Have you been avoiding healthy food because you don't want to compromise on taste? Cut down on calorie and switch to Low fat Enchiladas which not only taste awesome but ensures good health too. Try it once and you would love to make it everyday! - 89.9033
Whether it's Cince de Mayo or Super Bowl bash, a true-blue Tex Mex treat like nachos will never fail to please. The good thing about this treat is that you can make it absolutely healthy by using low-fat ingredients. Lee Hayward presents a healthy, tasty... - 83.4676
Low-fat Shredded Pork Tacos
Today our talented chef Dan is going to show you how to prepare the perfect Shredded Pork Tacos. The best part about this recipe is that this is a low fat recipe. A treat to all you health conscious people. Check out the video of this yummy and delicious dish. - 81.2548
Grilled Pita Dippers With South Western Hummus
ITS A VERY NICE FUSSION OF DIFFERENT CUSINES ( ARABIC , GREEK AND AMERICAN ).
EVERY BODY LOVES PITA BUT U ALL WILL LOVE TO EAT A GRILLED PITA BREAD WITH A AROMA OF BURNT BUTTER WITH FUSSION OF PITA , AND A DIP ITSELF ONLY MADE FOR PITA . - 54.3181
Avocado With Cauliflower And Romaine
1. In a pan add 1 cup of water and boil.
2. Add the cauliflower florets and boil till they are crisp and tender. Boil for 5 minutes.
3. Place the florets in a colander. Rinse thoroughly and place the florets in a salad bowl.
4. Combine red onion and... - 50.4677
1.Take a large nonstick skillet.
2. Take some oil in it and heat.
3. Add in onions and saute for 3 to 4 minutes.
4.Add in potatoes, and cook until they turn brown. Stir frequently.
5.In another large bowl, mix eggs, egg whites and milk.
6.Pour this egg... - 49.5684
Heat 1/4 cup water, broth, or wine in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes.
Add liquid if necessary during this process.
Add green pepper, tomato, oregano, cumin, and cayenne pepper.
Cook and... - 49.4954
In large bowl combine cabbage, carrot, green pepper, onion and salt.
Let stand at least 1 hour.
While cabbage stands, mix all dressing ingredients in 1-qt casserole.
Microwave at High 4 to 6 minutes, or until boiling, stirring every other... - 49.4411
Mexicali Corn And Bean Bake
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a large skillet and heat oil in it. Add onions and cook until tender-crisp.
3) Add corn, beans, tomato sauce, chili powder and stewed tomatoes. Bring the mixture to a boil.
4) Reduce heat and simmer,... - 48.6108
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Coat a large skillet with cooking spray. Heat the skillet over medium flame.
3) Into the skillet, add in the tofu and garlic. Cook for about 3 minutes while stirring occasionally.
4) Add in the tomatoes,... - 48.3407
Mexican Chicken Chowder
1) Remove the additional fat from chicken.
2) Mix the chicken with celery, garlic, pepper and water and put the mixture in a Dutch oven.
3) Boil, stirring.
4) Simmer them on low heat for around 30 minutes till the chicken becomes... - 48.1121
Spicy Chicken Taco Salad
If the chicken pieces aren't of equal thickness, place them between sheets of wax paper and pound with a meat mallet.
Arrange around the edge of a 9" glass pie plate.
Sprinkle with the orange juice and cover with vented plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for 2... - 48.1032
Mexican Rice Stuffed Peppers
Place green pepper halves in 9-inch square baking dish.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High for 6 to 8 minutes, or until tender.
Place cheese in medium mixing bowl.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or... - 47.9592
Black Bean Stuffed Tortillas
1) Preheat the oven to 350F. Coat a 10X6X2-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2) Into a colander add in the black beans. Wash the beans under cold, running water for about 1 minute. Drain the beans.
3) Take half of the beans and mash... - 47.8423
Scrambled Huevos Rancheros
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) With the help of a pastry brush, brush half of the oil all over both sides of each tortilla.
3) Arrange the tortillas on a non-stick baking sheet in a single layer and bake in the... - 47.7066
1.Take a 10 inch nonstick skillet and heat some oil in it.
2.Add in bell pepper, onion, jalapeno pepper and saute for 1 to 2 minutes until the vegetable soften.
3.Now, add in the beans, water and tomato (keep aside 2 tablespoons of tomato) and combine... - 47.6025
Mexican Vegetable Casserole
1. Wash spinach thoroughly with water.
2. Grease a medium size casserole lightly with oil.
3. Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
4. In a steamer, steam spinach for 5 minutes just until limp and keep aside for cooling.
5. In a heavy skillet, mix... - 47.5116
Veggie Tofu Tacos
In a small bowl, combine the cheese and tofu.
Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the zucchini, onion, garlic, and chile pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
Add the scallions, tomatoes, and... - 47.416
1. In a skillet warm olive oil.
2. Add onions and garlic. Saute for 5 minutes till they are soft.
3. Add tomato puree, chili powder, pepper, tomatoes, olives and salt. Sommer 10 minutes.
4. Combine beans. Simmer 10 minutes.
5. To prepare the crust boil... - 47.3469
Potato Burritos Con Salsa Verde
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a saucepan place the husked tomatillos with water. Cover it.
3. Boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Drain excess water in a colander.
5. Blend tomatillos using a blender along with onion, cilantro,... - 47.2966
Mexican Bean Casserole
Spray a large saucepan with nonstick coating.
Cook onion and garlic in the saucepan till tender.
Stir in tomatoes, kidney beans, garbanzo beans, green chili peppers, chili powder, hot pepper sauce, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Bring to boiling; reduce the... - 47.2483
1. Soak garbanzos overnight.
2. Drain well.
3. Cook the beans well. Remove their skins and put them back in the water.
3. In another skillet fry the bacons till they are crisp.
4. Remove when they turn pan. Crumble them well.
5. Combine... - 46.7006
Mexican Eggs In Potato Shells
1) Cut the potato lengthwise in half and with the help of a spoon, scoop out the pulp. Leave ¼-inch-thick shells. Reserve the shells.
2) Combine together the potato pulp and 1 tablespoon of sour cream in a small mixing bowl. Mash and... - 46.5628
Fettuccine With Hot Mexican Bean Sauce
1) In a colander, add in the pinto beans. Wash them under cold, running water for about a minute. Let the beans drain for about a minute.
2) Spray a large-sized skillet with the cooking spray. Heat on medium flame. Add in the onions and garlic. Saute... - 46.4139
Tomato Basil Soup With Salsa
1. In a bowl, add garlic olive oil, pepper and 1 tablespoon of basil
2. With the back of a spoon crush the garlic and mix well. Keep aside for flavors to blend.
3. To blanch the tomatoes add them to a pan of boiling water for 1 minute.
4. Drain... - 46.2616
Mexican Tamale Peppers
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large skillet add oil and warm it.
3. Add garlic and onion. Saute for 5 minutes till it gets soft.
4. Mix cumin and chili. Stir masa harina, salt and tomatoes. Cook for 5 minutes stirring so that... - 46.0354
Low Fat Mexican Recipes By Category