- » Low Fat Meat
Low Fat Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat meat recipes.
Easy Homemade Jambalaya
This one-pot New Orleans favorite is something which you shouldn't miss. Very easy to prepare, 'jambalaya' translates itself into a mix of rice and whatever meat is on hand. Ryan Karcher uses chicken to fix a quick jambalaya. Requires not more than an hour to... - 122.159
Mediterranean Style Meat And Okra Stew
Step by Step Bamiya or Bamya (Meat and Okra Stew) recipe on how to make great Mediterranean Diet Recipes. This one is a classic Mediterranean style okra dish. - 118.954
Beef Stroganoff With Meat Balls
Take a look at this incredible video that shares a recipe for beef stroganoff. This classic recipe of beef stroganoff is appetizing and would serve as a hearty satisfying meal with egg noodles. View the video to gear up for a perfect holiday lunch or dinner... - 115.844
Low-fat Country Style Strata
Rare is the meal that's delicious for breakfast, lunch, AND dinner; Rarer still is the delicious any time meal that's also healthy! Here is a country strata, the low-calorie way! Chef Binks shows you a super easy, low-fat strata recipe that’s a snap to make... - 113.616
Love to host barbecue parties? This video is just right for you. Watch the chef prepare this simple yet delicious Grilled Venison almost effortlessly. Your guests will certainly get bowled over with this dish. Watch the video now. - 103.846
Love Potion #9 And Steak Fajitas
This is a fantastic recipe to make on any occasion. Love potion #9 is a versatile drink, which can be used for making various dishes and desserts. Just check this recipe. - 98.286
Munti is a very delicious dish to prepare. Although it is a time consuming recipe, the taste of the dish is unforgettable. Check this video for more recipe detail. - 97.38
Whether it's Cince de Mayo or Super Bowl bash, a true-blue Tex Mex treat like nachos will never fail to please. The good thing about this treat is that you can make it absolutely healthy by using low-fat ingredients. Lee Hayward presents a healthy, tasty... - 83.6014
A soup made with all the vegetables to add to the density of the soup! Watch Mark make a fun video of this soup! - 77.8694
Low Fat Sausage Biscuits
Are you in search of a low fat appetizer recipe? This video is just perfect for you. Watch fitness expert Anita Stone prepare these fabulous Low fat Sausage Biscuits that are absolutely drool worthy. - 72.6114
Lamb Kofta With Rice, Labneh And Fattoush
The Lamb kofta served with Calcutta rice and Mediterranean salad is a true gastronomic adventure. Cooked in a combination of spices and ingredients , the dish is a great way to indulge in absolutely divine tastes and flavors. - 52.5116
If you love to have lamb, you will love this Roasted Lamb recipe. The lamb is cooked for almost four hours with carrots, cucumbers and herbs to make a delicious dish. Watch this video for more details. - 51.0003
Swiss Steak Lucerne
1) Preheat oven to 325° F.
2) Take a knife and cut the steak into serving size pieces.
3) Sprinkle with pepper, salt and flour.
4) Pound the meat.
5) Turn the meat over and sprinkle with the remaining pepper, flour and salt. Pound... - 48.4327
Turkey Meat Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a small bowl and mix together chicken bouillon with 1/2 cup salsa. Set the mixture aside.
3) Take a large size bowl and combine together oats, turkey, onion, garlic powder, basil, egg white and pepper.... - 48.3842
Moist Meat Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a bowl and soak bread pieces in milk for about 5 minutes.
3) Add all the other ingredients and mix nicely together.
4) Shape the mixture into a loaf and pour some ketchup on it.
5) Bake for about 1 1/4... - 48.1824
Hearty Hamburger Stew
1) Take a Dutch oven and spray it with cooking spray.
2) Put onion and ground chuck until they becomes brown.
3) Drain the mixture in a separate bowl and dry them with paper towel.
4) Dry the Dutch oven also with paper towel.
5) Put the meat mixture... - 47.2467
Polenta With Wild Mushroom And Meat Ragout
Polenta with wild mushroom and meat ragout can be served as a mediterranean themed meal for lunch or dinner. Filling and savory, the polenta is served with a wild mushroom and meat ragout cooked with onions, red peppers and tomatoes. Sprinkled with cheese and... - 47.0996
Traditional Meat Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a large bowl and dissolve the beef bouillon in hot water.
3) Add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
4) Take an ungreased 8x4 inch loaf pan and spoon out the prepared mixture on it or shape... - 47.0839
Mince Meat & Rice Stuffed Peppers
1 Make sure that all the fat is trimmed from the meat before grinding.
2 Throughly wash the peppers and cut a 1-inch piece from the stem ends Reserve.
3 Gently scoop out the seeds and the fibres.
4 In a bowl, combine meat, grated... - 46.9861
Smorgasbord Party Pinwheel
Butter the giant bread slice.
Blend cream cheese and Roquefort until soft; divide in half.
To one part add nuts and onion; spread this evenly over the bread and crusty edge.
Press potato flakes around the side.
Moisten remaining cheese with a little cream;... - 46.7901
Stuffed Steak Casserole
1) For making the stuffing, take the onion, mushrooms and bacon and softened them in the butter.
2) Put parsley along with crumbs, nutmeg and seasoning.
3) Take the meat slices and put a layer of crumbs mixture.
4) Tie the layers with tape and put in... - 46.3793
Oriental Meat Loaf Roll
1) Without adding salt cook spinach according to package directions.
2) Drain the leaves well.
3) Take a sheet of wax paper and coat with cooking spraay.
4) Combine spinach, mushrooms, and water chestnuts; set aside.
5) Combine ground... - 46.1963
Liver And Mushroom Saute
1 Wash the liver throughly and dry.
2 Cut each slice crosswise in fourths.
3 In a skillet, heat the oil and saute the mushrooms for about 5 minutes.
4 In the same skillet, saute the liver for 2 minutes.
5 Return the mushrooms and... - 45.8472
Leaner Spinach Meat Loaf
In a large bowl, combine egg white, milk, and 1/2 cup of the tomato sauce; beat until well combined.
Stir in crumbs, onion, potato, garlic, mustard, oregano, and pepper.
Add beef and turkey; mix lightly.
On a large sheet of plastic wrap, pat meat mixture into... - 45.8103
Meat Loaf With Shiitake Mushrooms
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In hot water, soak the shiitake mushrooms and peppercorns for about 15 minutes and then drain. Reserve the liquid.
3) Chop the drained vegetables coarsely and set aside.
4) In a small... - 45.7333
Cheese & Spinach Meat Loaf
In a large bowl, combine crumbs, beef, onion, eggs, 1/2 cup of the tomato sauce, mustard, oregano, salt, and pepper.
On a large sheet of plastic wrap, pat meat mixture into a 12-inch square.
Distribute spinach over meat to within 1/2 inch of edges; sprinkle... - 45.5486
1) Into a 32-quart casserole, crumble the turkey and ground chuck.
2) Use wax paper to cover the casserole and microwave on HIGH for 5 to 6 minutes, or till the meat is no longer pink. Stir every 2 minutes.
3) Drain the meat properly and then pat with... - 45.0215
Spicy Beef And Turkey Tacos
1. Heat a Dutch oven on high flame. Put in some beef and turkey. Saute for about 7 minutes or till the meat turns pink and release juice.
2. Remove the meat from heat and pass the meat through sieve to set in bowl. Drain the meat.
3. In the meantime,... - 44.5898
1) Clean the oxtail and cut into joints.
2) Wash the carrots and onion. Slice them and keep aside.
3) Take the cleaned oxtail joints and coat with flour.
4) Take the pan and fry the joints in dripping.
5) Remove the fried joints and... - 44.0204
Low Fat Meat Loaf
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
Spray two 9 x 5-inch loaf pans with cooking spray.
Reserve 1/4 cup of the catsup for the top of the meat loaf.
In a large bowl, stir together the ground turkey, remaining catsup, and all remaining ingredients in the order... - 43.9098
Southern Meat Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl combine the first 10 ingredients along with 1/4 cup of the tomato sauce and gently mold into a loaf.
3. Into a bowl pour the tomato sauce from the can and add the same amount of water using the can... - 43.6086
Turkey Meat Loaf With Saucy Scallion Noodles
In large bowl, combine the turkey, egg, onions, green peppers, bread, marjoram, basil, oregano, black pepper, and thyme.
Stir in 1/2 cup of the tomato sauce.
Pack the mixture into a round 2-quart casserole.
Microwave on high for 10 to 12 minutes, or... - 43.5539
Stroganoff Meat Ring
Combine 1/4 cup of the soup, 1/4 cup of the sour cream, the egg, crumbs, wheat germ, and seasonings.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Add beef; mix well.
In a 9-inch pie plate shape into ring.
(If desired, place 6-ounce custard cup, right side up, in center of pie plate... - 43.5158
Low Fat Moist Meat Loaf
1) Preheat the oven to 350 ºF.
2) In a large bowl, place the meat.
3) Mix the onions, green onions, parsley, celery, seasoning, cinnamon, eggs, lemon juice and tomato paste, with the meat.
4) In a small bowl, soak the bread in water;... - 43.0389
Herbed Meat Loaf With Sun Dried Tomato Gravy
Combine tomatoes and boiling water in a bowl; cover and let stand 15 minutes or until softened.
Drain well, and finely chop; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add... - 42.3383
Spring Salad Stew
1. Cut excess fat off the meat.
2. Grind it coarsely.
3. Place it in a deep pan with the shredded lettuce and sliced spring onions.
4. Add the butter or margarine.
5. Sprinkle with curry powder and season well.
6. Mix the catsup into the water, and pour it... - 42.1689
Place steak in a baking dish.
In a small bowl, combine ingredients for marinade.
Pour over steak and turn to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours, turning occasionally.
Remove steak from marinade, pat dry and sprinkle with... - 42.1402
Greek Meat Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl mix all ingredients gently, pack lightly into a loaf pan, bake about 1 hour and pour off accumulated drippings before serving.
3. Serve as desired. - 41.7649
Basic Meat Balls
1. In a bowl mix all ingredients, except the consommé and form into 12 medium-size meat balls.
2. In a skillet heat the oil and brown meat balls on all sides.
3. Pour off any fat remaining in the skillet, add the consommé and sprinkle in the parsley... - 41.0081
Rice-stuffed Roasted Hens With Kale
1. Preheat the oven to 425°
2. Heat the oil in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the scallions and garlic and saute 3 minutes, then transfer to a medium-size bowl, add the rice, couscous, corn and rosemary, and mix well.
3. Fill the hens with... - 40.805
Basic Meat Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a bowl mix all ingredients well, pat the meat mixture into a loaf shape, place on an oiled, flat baking dish and bake 50 to 60 minutes.
3. Serve as desired. - 40.7822
Turkey Meat Loaf With Cheddar
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, bell pepper and garlic; saute 3 minutes. Cool.
3. Combine onion mixture, cheese and next 6 ingredients in a large bowl; tossing to moisten bread. Crumble... - 40.0479
Dressed Up Meat Loaf
Thoroughly blend all ingredients.
Press into loaf dish, 9 x 5 inches.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until internal temperature reaches 155°F, 11 to 15 minutes.
Let stand 3 to 5 minutes covered with aluminum foil.
If desired, spread top of meat loaf with 1/4 cup... - 40.043
Cottage Cheese Meat Loaf
1. In a mixing bowl, place minced beef, cottage cheese, beaten egg, rolled oats, tomato sauce, mustard, parsley, onion, ssalt and pepper and mix lightly with a fork
2. Press the mixture loosely into a square, 8" casserole and microwave without a lid... - 39.5738
Crab Meat Salad
1) Combine together all the ingredients in a small bowl, except for the lettuce and crab meat.
2) Add the crab meat. Toss well to combine.
3) Cover the mixture and refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hour.
4) Serve as preferred. - 39.1207
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Combine all the ingredients together well.
3) In a 9x5x3-inch pan coated with cooking spray, place the mixture.
4) Bake in preheated oven for 45 to 50 minutes, or till done.
5)... - 38.9069
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl mix all ingredients, then shape into a loaf, place on an ungreased shallow baking pan and bake for 50 minutes or until brown.
3. Serve as desired. - 38.1209
Chef's Salad In A Roll
Split rolls lengthwise, cutting to but not through crust at back.
Spread cut surfaces with butter or margarine.
For each sandwich: Cover bottom half of roll with romaine, then with cheese strips, and a fold-over of pressed ham and salami.
Place egg slices... - 37.899
Enriched Meat Loaf
Dissolve bouillon cube in water.
Combine with next 6 ingredients and 3/4 teaspoon salt.
Add beef; mix well.
Turn into a greased 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 1/2-inch loaf pan.
Bake at 350° for 1 hour. - 36.7619
Grilled Turkey And Corn Salad
TO MAKE TURKEY: Season cutlets with garlic, mustard, salt and pepper.
Grill about 4 minutes per side or until cooked through, or brush and saute in non-stick pan 2-3 minutes per side.
TO MAKE SALAD: Toss all ingredients in a bowl.
To serve, line 4 plates with... - 36.1325
Sausage Meat Patties
Divide the sausagemeat into 12 portions.
Place each in a patty tin with a drop of oil.
Bake for 10 min.
Sift flour, salt and mustard, add egg and enough milk to mix to a smooth paste.
Gradually add rest of milk, beating well.
Pour the batter over sausagemeat... - 35.5667
Chili Meat Balls
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl or a container combine the first 6 ingredients with 1/4 cup of the tomato juice, shape into 18 balls, arrange in a 1 1/2-quart casserole and pour over the remaining 3/4 cup of tomato... - 35.0695
Low Calorie Gravy
In small saucepan, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens slightly and comes to a boil.
Simmer for 5 minutes. - 34.3118
Ham Salad With Hot Peanut Dressing
Thinly slice ham and heat briefly in microwave or in skillet over medium heat. Set aside and keep warm. Combine salad oil, peanut butter, lime juice, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and sugar in a blender or food processor; blend well. Heat dressing in a microwave... - 33.2355
Main Course Crepes
1. Combine one-third cup Sauce au Vin Blanc with chicken, turkey or seafood. Spoon mixture evenly into Low Calorie Crepes. Roll up; place seam-side down in 2 individual, shallow, baking dishes (2 per dish). Cover dishes with foil.
2. Bake in moderate oven... - 23.3496
High Fiber Pizza Crust With Healthy Mince Meat Pasta Topping
My search for a perfect and 100% whole wheat pizza crust ended today! So instead of the 0-benefit all-purpose flour, here is a fiber rich pizza crust. And guess what, the topping is also just as healthy as any meat lover would want it to be – extra lean... - 0