- » Low Fat Macaroni Salad
Low Fat Macaroni Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat macaroni salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat macaroni salad recipes.
Macaroni Salad With Vegetable Dressing
Following package directions, cook macaroni in a large kettle of boiling salted water until al dente.
Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
Turn into a large bowl.
In a blender or food processor, put egg, salt, mustard, onion, celery, vinegar, and... - 45.0765
1. In a medium size mixing bowl, put together all ingredients and mix well.
2. Cover the bowl and let it sit in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour until the flavors blend well.
3. Serve it alone. - 34.2743
Skinny Macaroni Salad
In a large bowl, combine the pasta, tomatoes, onions, basil, garlic, vinegar, oil and pepper.
Cover and let stand at room temperature for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld. - 34.0574
Independence Day Macaroni Salad
1. Combine cooked macaroni, celery, carrots, red bell pepper, scallions, and black pepper in a large bowl.
Toss to mix.
2. Place buttermilk or skim milk, cottage cheese, yogurt, and mustard in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
3. Toss... - 33.6106
1. Combine macaroni, corn, carrots, red onion, red pepper, and celery.
2. Combine mayonnaise, yogurt, lemon juice, garlic, basil, and cayenne.
3. Toss dressing with macaroni mixture. Chill for 1 hour before serving. - 32.5529
You May Also Like!
Low Fat Throw Together Meal
Cover with water; bring to boil and cook until tender.
Season with garlic, pepper and whatever spices you like.
For additional vegetable bulk, add whatever is leftover in refrigerator (i.e.rice, green beans, peas, macaroni).
Fix a salad and you have a very... - 25.2386
Fruit & Yogurt Elbow Salad
Who knew fruit and pasta would make such terrific pairing? This unique, kid-friendly salad is a delicious choice for a Summer picnic. But, it also makes a fantastic breakfast. - 123.646
Simple Macaroni Salad
1) Follow package directions to cook macaroni. Drain and rinse in cold water.
2) Mix rest of the ingredients and mix thoroughly.
4) Serve cold. - 40.6408
Macaroni And Cheese Salad
1) In a bowl toss all ingredients lightly.
2) Chill before serving.
3) Serve immediately. - 39.4235
Macaroni Salad Ricotta
1) In a bowl, prepare the dressing with mayonnaise consistency by mixing mustard with a tablespoon or more of yogurt and ricotta.
2) Add all other ingredients to combine.
3) Serve by garnishing with extra cheese, if desired. - 41.9296
Dill Macaroni Cheese Salad
Cook macaroni according to package directions, omitting salt; drain.
Rinse with cold water; drain again.
Combine macaroni, Cheddar cheese, celery, green pepper, and pimiento in a medium bowl.
Combine mayonnaise, cider vinegar, and dillweed, and add to... - 32.5885
The macaroni salad is a cooked macaroni and vegetable salad made with green onions and celery. Prepared with added pickle relish and condiments, the macaroni salad is tossed with cottage cheese and mayonnaise mix. Served or packed for a quick lunch, this is... - 33.8428
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Cook the macaroni according to package directions, rinse, drain, and set aside to cool.
Place the mayonnaise, sour cream, and skim milk in a large bowl, and add the tamari and seasoning mix.
Whip together... - 41.4382
Garden Macaroni Salad
1. Bring a large saucepan of unsalted water to a boil, add the macaroni, and cook for 8 minutes or just until tender. Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
2. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, yogurt, parsley, lemon juice,... - 34.6858
Turkey Macaroni And Fruit Salad
Cook the macaroni according to the package directions, but without adding the salt.
Drain, then rinse with cold water and drain again.
Transfer to a large bowl.Meanwhile, peel the oranges.
Section them over a small bowl to catch the juices.
If necessary, add... - 37.4861