- » Low Fat Lemon Curd
Low Fat Lemon Curd Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat lemon curd recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat lemon curd recipes.
Orange Curd And Plum Puddings
1. Preheat the oven to 200 °C/ 400° F/Gas Mark 6. Lightly oil a 20.5 cm/8 inch round cake tin. Cook the plums with 2 tablespoons of the light brown sugar for 8-10 minutes to soften them, remove from the heat and reserve.
2. Mix together the lemon rind,... - 45.5963
Homemade Curd Cheese
1.Take a saucepan, heat milk in it ands cold it.
2.Let the milk settle at 21°C; use a thermometer to check.
3.Add buttermilk and heat to not more than 77°C.
4.Keep stirring the mixture after every 5 minutes.
5.Avoid breaking the curd which might form... - 34.4964
Prawn And Curd Cheese Mousses
1. Mix the cottage cheese with the yogurt and chicken stock; beat until quite smooth.
2. Put the wine and gelatine into a small bowl; stand in a pan of hot water and stir until the gelatine has dissolved.
3. Stir the gelatine into the cheese mixture, and add... - 34.0781
Lemon Cream Sauce
1. Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth. - 20.9678
Dahiwali Phudina Ki Chutney By Tarla Dalal
Dahiwali phudina chutney is an unusual combination of coriander, mint leaves and curds. . Lemon juice is added to give a nice color to this chutney. . This can be used for serving with any tikkis. . . - 0
Hariyali Mixed Sprouts Pulao (diabetic Friendly) By Tarla Dalal
This sumptuous yet simple rice preparation is enlivened by the addition of a peppy coriander-mint chutney and crunchy sprouts. Sprouting enhances the nutritive value of pulses and legumes, and also makes them easier to digest -- making it a highlight of the... - 0
Spicy Paneer On Toast (diabetic Snack) By Tarla Dalal
A zesty topping made from low-fat paneer and vegetables adds spice to nutritious whole wheat toasts. A great teatime snack, they make a good accompaniment to a hot, sugar-free beverage! Since low-fat paneer is high in protein, go easy on milk and milk... - 0
Instant Corn Dhokla By Tarla Dalal
Instant corn dhokla, a rare combo of sweet corn and rawa come together in this sensational dish! It is really amazing how the fresh flavor of the crushed sweet corn kernels enhances the taste of the otherwise bland rawa. A unique set of ingredients blended... - 0
Baked Artichoke Dip
1. Place the cottage cheese, flour, lemon juice, pepper, and garlic in a food processor or blender, and process until smooth. Add the artichoke hearts and all but 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan cheese, and process until the mixture is slightly chunky.
2. Coat... - 28.6689
The exotic flavors of Indian cuisine all wrapped into one. A popular Indian dish, the Tandoori Pomfret is all about the Indian condiments and spices that make your fish real delicious. Savor the subtle flavor and juicy taste of the Tandoori pomfret marinated... - 53.9607
How To Make Pavlovas (mini Meringue Cookies)
Australia's national dessert gets a small twist in this Mini Pavlovas recipe. You will see that it is mainly the technique that is the secret of this recipe and if you get that right, you will make it perfectly every time. Happy Baking! - 118.743
Sweet,Tasty and Spongy Indian sweets (Rasgulla / Rasagulla Recipe) - 39.8982
Lamb Kofta With Rice, Labneh And Fattoush
The Lamb kofta served with Calcutta rice and Mediterranean salad is a true gastronomic adventure. Cooked in a combination of spices and ingredients , the dish is a great way to indulge in absolutely divine tastes and flavors. - 52.5116
This great tasting, versatile Mediterranean dip is easy to make and it is one of the more popular Middle Eastern dips. Served with fresh or toasted pita bread, hummus makes for a great snack or appetizer at a party. Tahini is an important part of the hummus... - 43.8194
Fruit Custard Dessert Pizza
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Combine together the cottage cheese, margarine and yogurt in a small mixing bowl.
3) Beat well till the mixture is smooth and well blended.
4) Combine together the oats, flour, lemon peel... - 45.8055
No Bake Cheesecake
Mix the gelatin, sugar, and salt in a medium-size saucepan.
Add the egg yolks and half the milk, then beat until smooth.
Stir in the remaining milk and cook over moderate heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture thickens slightly 7 to 10 minutes.
Remove... - 46.4744
Orange Cottage Cheese Mould
1. Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in saucepan. Place over low heat, stir constantly until gelatin dissolves. Remove from heat.
2. Add other ingredients. Stir until well mixed.
3. Pour into oblong pan or 8 individual molds. Chill until set. - 20.4185
1. Preheat oven at 300°F or Gas Mark 2.
2. In a pan, take fat, sugar, treacle and syrup. Heat it over a low flame until fat melts. Keep it aside to cool.
3. In a bowl, sieve dry ingredients. Make a hole in the centre. Break eggs into... - 47.0221
Hummus With An Indian Twist
This great tasting, versatile dip is easy to make. It can be served with pita/tandoori bread as an appetizer, can be used as a dressing for a simple cucumber and tomato salad, can be used as a topping on Crostini, or used as a spread for sandwiches and Katti... - 41.0535
Simple Home Made Paneer
If you notice, Paneer is used in variety of North Indian dishes. It is almost like a staple ingredient in a lot of Indian households. Buying paneer from the shops are an costly affair, but you can save a lot of money, if you know how to make it at home. You... - 98.5731
Slimmer's Danish Salad
1 In a blender jar, combine all the ingredients, except tomato and lettuce.
2 Blend well until smooth.
3 Cover and place in the refrigerator to chill.
4 Cut the lettuce into 6 narrow wedges.
5 On the salad plates, arrange lettuce and tomato... - 44.7762
Sift together flour, salt and soda.
Rub in fat.
Add cardamom, curds and enough water to make a stiff dough.
Divide dough into 12 portions.
Make balls and flatten between two palms, so as to have the centre thinner than the edges.
Pierce a toothpick in the... - 41.6177
Instant Cottage Cheese
1) In a saucepan, heat 1 quart milk lukewarm.
2) Remove the pan from heat.
3) Gradually add lemon juice.
4) Mix thoroughly and let stand, till the whey (liquid portion) separates from the curd completely.
5) With cheesecloth, line a colander.
6)... - 35.4346
Creamy Cottage Cheese Sandwich
1. Place the cottage cheese, nonfat dry milk, water, and lemon juice in a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Scrape out of blender and add vegetables, garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce.
3. Spread 1/2 cup of mixture on 2 slices of whole wheat bread to... - 33.9621
Home Made Greek Salad
Greek salad is a mixed vegetable salad. Flavord with mint, the green salad has feta and cottage cheese in it. Dressed with olive oil and lemon juice, this greek salad is tossed to serve. - 35.6543
1) Preheat the oven to 350 F
2) Grease generously with butter the baking pan of 13 x 9x 2 inch
3) Into a large bowl, add in the cheddar, flour, onion, baking powder, seasoning salt till the cheese is evenly coated
4) Into a another... - 46.84
1. Preheat oven to 300°. Line 12 muffin-pan cups (2 1/2 inches) with paper liners. Place one cookie in each cup.
2. In food processor, process cottage cheese until completely smooth, about 2 minutes. Remove cottage cheese to large bowl. In food processor,... - 34.1743
Methi Malai Tikka
A melt in the mouth starter of boneless chicken marinated in hung curds cheese and cream, flavored with fenugreek and grilled or barbecued. - 47.9567
Tofu And Chickpea Burgers
1) In a pan, add the onion, garlic, spices and lemon juice, allow to boil. Then simmer covered for 5 minutes until soft.
2) In a bowl, add the chick-peas, tofu and potato and mash well. Stir in the onion mixture, coriander and seasoning. Mix well and... - 44.2295
Rice Waffle Stack
1. Defrost the berries, reserving the liquid.
2. In a saucepan, mix 1 tablespoon of the strawberry liquid with the cornstarch to a smooth mixture.
3. Add the remaining liquid, lemon juice, and berries.
4. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly and cook... - 45.4812
Fruit And Cheese Salad With Orange Dressing
Fruit and cheese salad with orange dressing is a lovely salad. Perfect for the summer, this fruit and cheese salad is made with cottage cheese and mixed fruits. Spiced with a hint of curry powder, it is dressed with orange juice. - 40.248
1) In a saucepan, melt butter for preparing the base.
2) In a liquidizer, prepare the biscuit crumbs and add to the pan with sugar. Mix well.
3) Use foil plates and line the bases and sides with the biscuit crumb mixture.
4) In a liquidizer, add the... - 46.059