- » Low Fat Lemon Curd
Low Fat Lemon Curd Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat lemon curd recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat lemon curd recipes.
Orange Curd And Plum Puddings
1. Preheat the oven to 200 °C/ 400° F/Gas Mark 6. Lightly oil a 20.5 cm/8 inch round cake tin. Cook the plums with 2 tablespoons of the light brown sugar for 8-10 minutes to soften them, remove from the heat and reserve.
2. Mix together the lemon rind,... - 44.4587
Homemade Curd Cheese
1.Take a saucepan, heat milk in it ands cold it.
2.Let the milk settle at 21°C; use a thermometer to check.
3.Add buttermilk and heat to not more than 77°C.
4.Keep stirring the mixture after every 5 minutes.
5.Avoid breaking the curd which might form... - 33.7652
Prawn And Curd Cheese Mousses
1. Mix the cottage cheese with the yogurt and chicken stock; beat until quite smooth.
2. Put the wine and gelatine into a small bowl; stand in a pan of hot water and stir until the gelatine has dissolved.
3. Stir the gelatine into the cheese mixture, and add... - 34.1181
Lemon Cream Sauce
1. Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth. - 19.7965
The exotic flavors of Indian cuisine all wrapped into one. A popular Indian dish, the Tandoori Pomfret is all about the Indian condiments and spices that make your fish real delicious. Savor the subtle flavor and juicy taste of the Tandoori pomfret marinated... - 55.6111
Baked Artichoke Dip
1. Place the cottage cheese, flour, lemon juice, pepper, and garlic in a food processor or blender, and process until smooth. Add the artichoke hearts and all but 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan cheese, and process until the mixture is slightly chunky.
2. Coat... - 27.0178
Sweet,Tasty and Spongy Indian sweets (Rasgulla / Rasagulla Recipe) - 41.3457
Lamb Kofta With Rice, Labneh And Fattoush
The Lamb kofta served with Calcutta rice and Mediterranean salad is a true gastronomic adventure. Cooked in a combination of spices and ingredients , the dish is a great way to indulge in absolutely divine tastes and flavors. - 52.4702
This great tasting, versatile Mediterranean dip is easy to make and it is one of the more popular Middle Eastern dips. Served with fresh or toasted pita bread, hummus makes for a great snack or appetizer at a party. Tahini is an important part of the hummus... - 45.5178
Fruit Custard Dessert Pizza
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Combine together the cottage cheese, margarine and yogurt in a small mixing bowl.
3) Beat well till the mixture is smooth and well blended.
4) Combine together the oats, flour, lemon peel... - 45.3582
Hummus With An Indian Twist
This great tasting, versatile dip is easy to make. It can be served with pita/tandoori bread as an appetizer, can be used as a dressing for a simple cucumber and tomato salad, can be used as a topping on Crostini, or used as a spread for sandwiches and Katti... - 41.0676
Instant Cottage Cheese
1) In a saucepan, heat 1 quart milk lukewarm.
2) Remove the pan from heat.
3) Gradually add lemon juice.
4) Mix thoroughly and let stand, till the whey (liquid portion) separates from the curd completely.
5) With cheesecloth, line a colander.
6)... - 34.3548
Slimmer's Danish Salad
1 In a blender jar, combine all the ingredients, except tomato and lettuce.
2 Blend well until smooth.
3 Cover and place in the refrigerator to chill.
4 Cut the lettuce into 6 narrow wedges.
5 On the salad plates, arrange lettuce and tomato... - 44.1782
No Bake Cheesecake
Mix the gelatin, sugar, and salt in a medium-size saucepan.
Add the egg yolks and half the milk, then beat until smooth.
Stir in the remaining milk and cook over moderate heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture thickens slightly 7 to 10 minutes.
Remove... - 44.2641
Orange Cottage Cheese Mould
1. Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in saucepan. Place over low heat, stir constantly until gelatin dissolves. Remove from heat.
2. Add other ingredients. Stir until well mixed.
3. Pour into oblong pan or 8 individual molds. Chill until set. - 18.4868
1. Preheat oven at 300°F or Gas Mark 2.
2. In a pan, take fat, sugar, treacle and syrup. Heat it over a low flame until fat melts. Keep it aside to cool.
3. In a bowl, sieve dry ingredients. Make a hole in the centre. Break eggs into... - 47.1168
Sift together flour, salt and soda.
Rub in fat.
Add cardamom, curds and enough water to make a stiff dough.
Divide dough into 12 portions.
Make balls and flatten between two palms, so as to have the centre thinner than the edges.
Pierce a toothpick in the... - 39.6221
Creamy Cottage Cheese Sandwich
1. Place the cottage cheese, nonfat dry milk, water, and lemon juice in a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Scrape out of blender and add vegetables, garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce.
3. Spread 1/2 cup of mixture on 2 slices of whole wheat bread to... - 32.0461
Home Made Greek Salad
Greek salad is a mixed vegetable salad. Flavord with mint, the green salad has feta and cottage cheese in it. Dressed with olive oil and lemon juice, this greek salad is tossed to serve. - 33.9164
1) Preheat the oven to 350 F
2) Grease generously with butter the baking pan of 13 x 9x 2 inch
3) Into a large bowl, add in the cheddar, flour, onion, baking powder, seasoning salt till the cheese is evenly coated
4) Into a another... - 44.2515
1. Preheat oven to 300°. Line 12 muffin-pan cups (2 1/2 inches) with paper liners. Place one cookie in each cup.
2. In food processor, process cottage cheese until completely smooth, about 2 minutes. Remove cottage cheese to large bowl. In food processor,... - 36.3232
Methi Malai Tikka
A melt in the mouth starter of boneless chicken marinated in hung curds cheese and cream, flavored with fenugreek and grilled or barbecued. - 47.9204
Tofu And Chickpea Burgers
1) In a pan, add the onion, garlic, spices and lemon juice, allow to boil. Then simmer covered for 5 minutes until soft.
2) In a bowl, add the chick-peas, tofu and potato and mash well. Stir in the onion mixture, coriander and seasoning. Mix well and... - 43.8757
Rice Waffle Stack
1. Defrost the berries, reserving the liquid.
2. In a saucepan, mix 1 tablespoon of the strawberry liquid with the cornstarch to a smooth mixture.
3. Add the remaining liquid, lemon juice, and berries.
4. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly and cook... - 46.2299
Fruit And Cheese Salad With Orange Dressing
Fruit and cheese salad with orange dressing is a lovely salad. Perfect for the summer, this fruit and cheese salad is made with cottage cheese and mixed fruits. Spiced with a hint of curry powder, it is dressed with orange juice. - 38.5501
1) In a saucepan, melt butter for preparing the base.
2) In a liquidizer, prepare the biscuit crumbs and add to the pan with sugar. Mix well.
3) Use foil plates and line the bases and sides with the biscuit crumb mixture.
4) In a liquidizer, add the... - 46.9767