- » Low Fat Kid
Low Fat Kid Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat kid recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat kid recipes.
Kid Friendly Banana Green Smoothie
Learn how to make one of Blender Babes' favorite green smoothie recipes. This is a basic green smoothie recipe that your kids will LOVE! Bananas are a smoothie staple, and packed with potassium. They easily hide the light green flavor of the nutritional... - 0
You May Also Like!
Low Fat Puppy Chow Part 2 - Mixing
Now since you have got started, its time to proceed to the next step. In this video Chef Amy shows how to mix the ingredients together. - 78.92
Low Fat Mango Surprise - 3 Ingredients
1. In blender, add ricotta cheese and blend until nice and creamy.
2. Add vanilla custard and mix well.
3. In a mixing bowl, transfer the vanilla custard mixture.
4. Wash the blender, and drop ripe mango pieces in it. Puree well.
5. Add pureed mango... - 0
Low Fat Berry Pudding
1) Into a bowl, mix together the yogurt, pudding, berries and equal into a blender and blend till smooth
2) Pour into a dish and place in the refrigerator to chill
3) Serve chilled with a garnish of berry of one's choice - 30.9105
Low Fat Puppy Chow Part 1 - Getting Ready
Attention all the Calorie conscious, this video is a must watch for you. In this part Chef Amy demonstrates the steps you need to follow to get started with this recipe. - 82.1917
Low Fat Chocolate Cake Balls
Got a sweet tooth? This video is an absolute treat for you. Watch Chef Amy prepare these delicious Low Fat Chocolate Cake Balls with two different flavors. Your family is certainly going to love them. Watch the video now. - 81.5458
Chicken Sate With Low Fat Yogurt
1. In small mixing bowl combine yogurt, garlic, gingerroot, and curry powder; add chicken and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes or overnight.
2. Onto each of six 6-inch wooden skewers arrange 2 chicken cubes, reserving marinade. Arrange... - 32.6314
Low Fat Hot Fudge Sauce
1. In a small (2 cup or 1 quart) microwaveable casserole, bowl or measure, combine the sugar, cocoa, cornstarch and salt.
2. Add water and stir to blend.
Place in the microwave and cook for about 2 1/2 minutes, stirring after every 1 minute.
3. Add... - 39.8234
Low Fat Banana Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 5/190°C/fan oven 170°C.
2. In the muffin tins place suitable paper cases.
2. In a bowl sift flour, bicarbonate of soda, salt and baking powder.
3. In another bowl beat eggs. Add sugar, banana puree and water. Beat... - 42.2687
Low Fat Fruit Smoothie
I make fruit smoothie with just about any fruit.This one is a kiwi fruit smoothie.It is low on fat & I have used low sugar to take it easy on the calorie in take. - 29.7518