- » Low Fat Japanese
Low Fat Japanese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat japanese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat japanese recipes.
Nigiri Zushi (hand Formed Sushi)
1. Cook sushi rice and set it aside.
2. In a bowl, mix water and rice vinegar, just to wet your hand while rolling sushi, and to avoid rice from sticking.
3. Clump rice from bowl just enough to fit your palm, and roll to give it a... - 114.618
Vegan Nori Rolls
If you have heard about sushi, you would know what is Nori Rolls. This is a raw food nori recipe that uses all uncooked ingredients including a raw ingredient in place of rice. Watch the video and find out more!! - 112.793
Specialty Sushi Roll Rice Base
1. Cut nori sheet into half.
2. Place a bamboo mat on counter top, and lay saran wrap on it.
3. Put rice on saran wrap.
4. In a bowl, mix water and rice vinegar. Wet your hands with the mixture, and gently pat rice to spread evenly. Do not smash the... - 111.41
Hippy Gourmet Sustainable Vancouver Tour With Chef Tojo
Tojo is an award winning restaurant In Vancouver and if you have ever heard of this restaurant or ever been there, you would sure want to know a lot about its dishes. Chef Gourmet is in Vancouver and he gets master chef Tojo to show us their sable Fish... - 110.53
Sushi Roll Rice Base
1. Cut nori sheet into half.
2. Lay saran wrap on top of the bamboo mat.
3. Pat and spread sushi rice gently and evenly on top of sheet.
4. Put nori right on the top of rice.
5. Top it with your favorite filling, roll, cut into slices and... - 108.953
Japanese New Year Chicken And Vegetable Stew
Nishime, a humble Japanese Vegetable Stew, is a New Years staple for many Japanese households in Hawaii. There are probably many different versions of this recipe but here is one tutorial that is easy to follow and make, for someone who is making this... - 107.955
Rawgosia012 - Raw Food
Make some excellent raw and vegan sushi rolls in your own kitchen. Watch this video to learn how to make amazingly healthy sushi rolls with a sweet sauce made from dates and tomato. The dash of orange juice in the sauce enhances the flavor of the sauce to... - 107.694
As the name suggests, this is a dish for which you must have a liking for Asian or Japanese food. Amy tries her best to make a tamago, which is more of an omelet roll with soy sauce. Watch the video and see if you like it and then try it on, instead of trying... - 105.358
Classic Japanese Seven Herb Rice Porridge
After the rich indulgence of the holiday season one find one’s self craving simpler fair. This is probably why the Japanese follow the tradition of eating nanakusa-gayu (seven-herb rice soup), on January 7th , of each year. The soup is a variation of a... - 105.348
Japanese New Year Datemaki
The Japanese need not be told how popular Datemaki are especially for the Japanese New Year. These sweet rolled omelets are abundantly available at supermarkets but why buy cheap “junk food”-style ones when they are so easy to make. Here is a simple and... - 104.313
Raw Sushi - Part 1: Introduction
This recipe video is in 3 parts this is Raw Sushi - Part 1: Introduction, watch part 2 and 3 for complete recipe. If you want to recreate the restaurant-style raw sushi at your home for a bunch of special guests, you should have some practice before.... - 103.619
Raw Sushi - Part 3: Rolling
This recipe video is in 3 parts this is Raw Sushi - Part 3: Rolling, watch part 1 and 2 for complete recipe. Once you have assembled the sushi, now it's time to roll it over. That's perhaps the most critical step for preparing sushi. But, don't be nervous;... - 103.018
Raw Sushi - Part 2: Assembling
This recipe video is in 3 parts this is Raw Sushi - Part 2: Assembling, watch part 1 and 3 for complete recipe. If you have already watched the introduction part, then you must have gathered some knowledge on traditional style of sushi making. In this second... - 102.23
Raw Veggie Teriyaki
Get ready for summer by sprucing up your Raw culinary skills with this delicious, fresh and light veggie teriyaki salad. If you are on a raw food diet and love Asian food, this recipe is a must try. - 99.1617
1. Rinse the aji with running water. Pat it dry with paper towel.
2. Make a deep diagonal cut in order to cut off the head diagonally.
3. Make shallow cut along the belly and remove the innards with the knife. Rinse the inside of the aji... - 94.2244
Hippy Gourmet Makes Veggie Sushi
Are you looking for a vegan variation for the traditional sushi? watch this video to get some great ideas of how you can prepare the delicacy with vegetables. This one is a must watch. - 93.4422
Non-fat Stawberry Dango
In North America, they sell a product called Mochiko and this flour is made much simple than the Shiratamako, but is from the same kind of rice, it should work, but you may not be able to get the silky surface when boiled.
In Asian markets, it seems they... - 70.1172
Wild Rice Salad
1.In a pan, put 225- 300ml water and let it boil.
2.Add rice and let it simmer for 35- 40 minutes with the lid on.
3.Once done, drain.
4.Take a screw top jar and put sunflower oil, orange, apple juice, fresh root ginger, shoyu and pepper in it and... - 50.0191
Japanese Beef Teriyaki With Sticky Rice
1. In a shallow dish or bowl, put together all the marinade ingredients and mix well.
2. Add in the steaks and rub with the marinade.
3. Let the steaks marinate at room temperature for 1-2 hours or refrigerate overnight; occasionally turn the... - 49.9218
1) Preheat oven slow to 250°F.
2) On a baking sheet arrange the bread slices. Bake for about 45 minutes until thoroughly dry.
3) Let it cool completely and then break into pieces measuring 4 cups.
4) In a bowl add the bread and broth.... - 48.6891
Asian Tomato, Broccoli And Buckwheat Noodle Salad
1) In a large portable bowl put steamed broccoli.
2) In another small bowl mix vinegar, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, green onions and sesame oil.
3) Transfer the mixture over the broccoli. Add tomatoes and red pepper flakes to make the salad spicy.
4) In... - 47.9656
1.Cut tomatoes, cucumber and feta cheese in small edible pieces.
2.In a bowl mix tomatoes with cucumbers, feta and olives.
3.Combine olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, basil and black pepper in a screw top jar and mix... - 47.9509
Teriyaki Pork And Rice Bowls
1.Cut away visible fat from meat.
2.Make thin slices of the pork.
3.In a small saucepan, add the onions and heat, put in soy sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, garlic, ginger and teriyaki sauce.
4.Coat grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5... - 47.8768
Vegetable Nori Rolls
1) In a medium pot boil water.
2) Stir in rice, decrease heat. Cook covered over simmering heat.
3) If using brown rice, simmer for 45 minutes; white rice for 20 minutes and basmati for 25 minutes.
4) Cook the rice until firm and the water absorbed.
5)... - 46.6495
Chicken With Hoisin Sauce
1) Take a sealed plastic bag of a gallon capacity and mix all the ingredients except chicken thighs in it.
2) Place chicken in it and seal it, squeezing out the excess air.
3) Turn the bag for coating chicken with the marinade within it.
4)... - 45.5999
Shrimp Cutlets With Dipping Sauce
1) To make the marinade, combine together all the ingredients for the marinade in a shallow 2-quart casserole. Keep aside.
2) To make the shrimp, shell, devein and butterfly the shrimp. Remove the tail shell and with paper towels, pat dry.
3) Place the... - 45.0327
1.Take a bowl, put firm tofu, red apples, celery, raisins, and walnuts in it.
2.Blend silken tofu with sesame oil, lemon juice, garlic, gomasio and pepper in a blender until purees.
3.Pour the dressing on the bowl ingredients and toss... - 43.3474
1) Take a shallow mixing bowl of stainless-steel or glass and mix the teriyaki sauce, 2 teaspoons of water, gingerroot and vinegar thoroughly.
2) Place in the refrigerator with the cover on for 20 minutes or let it remain overnight.
3) Pre-heat... - 42.5984
Japanese Spinach Salad With Sesame Seeds
1. Place spinach leaves in a colander and wash thoroughly in running cold water to remove grit.
2. Using kitchen thread, tie spinach leaves into small bunches.
3. In a large basin, fill water and chill with ice cubes.
4. Blanch the... - 42.2952
Baked Flounder Teriyaki
1) Take a rectangular pan around 13x9x2 inches and spray it with the cooking spray.
2) Keep the fish fillets in a pan.
3) Mix the remaining ingredients and spread over the fish.
4) Cover the pan with aluminum foil and keep in the refrigerator... - 41.5018
Rare Roast Beef With Teriyaki Sauce
1) Preheat oven at 275°.
2) Rub tenderizer and monosodium glutamate on meat.
3) Puncture with a fork.
4) In a plastic bag put the roast and keep in shallow dish.
5) Mix cider and soy sauce and pour into the bag.
6) Twist tie the bag and... - 40.8913
Easy Sushi Rice
1. Rinse rice with water and drain well.
2. In a saucepan, combine sugar, salt, monosodium glutamate, water, vinegar and sake; stir until sugar and salt is dissolved.
3. Add rice to the saucepan; cover and bring to boil over high... - 40.5019
Japanese Crab Salad
1. Slice cucumber in half lengthwise, scoop out pulp from each half and cut into 1/4-inch slices.
2. Toss 1/2 cup Sunomono Dressing with torn spinach and arrange on a large serving platter.
3. Arrange cucumber slices on top of spinach... - 38.0779
1. In a saucepan, mix all ingredients together.
2. Boil and simmer for 2-3 minutes until sauce thickens.
3. Stir constantly until done.
4. Serve as a sauce. - 36.927
Gina's Teriyaki Marinade
1.Take a bowl and add in all the ingredients.
2. Mix well.
3. Unused mariandes can be stored in airtight containers in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. - 31.5764
Japanese Sushi Rice
Japanese sushi rice is the best tasting kind of rice. Plus it's very usefull because it's so sticky. I use white or brown rice. - 31.3628
1. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients.
2. Use a small wire whisk or large fork to whisk until ingredients are well blended. Alternately add the ingredients to a jar, close with tight fitting screw on lid and shake well.
3. Refrigerate the... - 31.3508
Eggplant And Mushrooms With Balsamic Glaze
1. In a large nonreactive skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over moderate heat until almost smoking. Reduce the heat to low. Add half of the eggplants, cut-sides down, cover and cook until browned and soft, about 4 minutes. Sprinkle in 1 tablespoon of the... - 28.1638
How To Make Tempura Batter | Ask Momma Cuisine
#AskMomma is a new series by Momma Cuisine where viewers ask cooking questions, and Momma Cuisine, Johanna M. Cook answers them every week.
This week Christian from Des Plaines, Illinois asked, "How do I make tempura batter??" - 0