- » Low Fat Indian Soup
Low Fat Indian Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat indian soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat indian soup recipes.
This is a type of rasam or soup which can be had with plain white rice. - 50.5822
Tomato And Ridge Gourd Soup
Heat oil in a large pan over moderate heat.
Add onions and saute for 2-5 minutes till honey-coloured.
Add garlic, oregano and coriander powder and stir for 1 minute to draw out flavours.
Stir in tomatoes and ridgegourd, cover pan and simmer over very low heat... - 50.5002
Asparagus Shrimp Soup
Everyone likes asparagus and this unusual combination of asparagus with shrimp and mushroom makes an unforgettable soup - 48.2565
Curried Cauliflower Soup With Lime
1. Chop the cauliflower florets coarsely and keep aside.
2. In a saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
3. Add the onions and garlic to the oil
4. Saute the vegetables for about 3 minutes, until softened.
5. Add the curry powder... - 47.0324
Tomato Soup With Yogurt
In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Add onions and saute for 2 to 3 minutes or until translucent.
Add garlic and flour; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Pour in stock and heat to boiling, stirring well to combine flour and liquid.
Add... - 46.3931
Rishta Lentil And Spinach Soup
1) Wash and pick the lentils.
2) Take a saucepan and combine lentils with water. Cook for about 15 minutes.
3) In the meantime, take another pan and heat oil in it. Add onion and saute until it turns light brown in color.
4) Add the... - 46.0351
Prawn And Chilli Soup
1.Tb make spring onion curls, finely shred the spring onions lengthways. Place in a bowl of iced cold water and reserve.
2. Remove the heads and shells from the prawns leaving the tails intact.
3. Split the prawns almost in two to form a butterfly shape and... - 44.5778
Tomato And Coriander Soup
1. To skin the tomatoes, plunge them into very hot water for 30 seconds, then transfer to a bowl of cold water. The skin should now peel off quickly and easily. Chop the tomatoes into large chunks.
2. Heat the oil in a large saucepan, add the bay leaf and... - 43.2096
Spicy Tomato Soup
Combine the first 7 ingredients in a large kettle and simmer until soft, then press through a sieve.
Add the butter, salt, pepper and brown sugar and cook for 10 minutes.
Mix flour with enough water to make a thin paste.
Add to the tomato mixture and bring to... - 39.6959
Indian Spiced Pumpkin Soup
1. Melt the butter in a medium-size saucepan over medium heat. Add the onion and saute 3 to 4 minutes, or until light golden. Add the coriander, cumin and turmeric, and cook, stirring, 1 minute.
2. Add the pumpkin, coriander, sugar, tomato paste, peanut... - 36.3842
Spiced Tomato Soup
Coat a medium saucepan with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add sweet potato, shallots, and garlic, and saute 4 minutes.
Add sun-dried tomato bits and remaining ingredients, and bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 40... - 35.8492
Moong Dal And Spinach Soup (zero Oil)
Good health in a bowlful, that is what this soup is! moong dal and spinach soup is a zero-oil recipe, brimful of protein, vitamin a and iron -- all of which will make your eyes sharp and keen. Moreover, the use of low-fat milk reduces the calorie content of... - 0