- » Low Fat Indian Dessert
Low Fat Indian Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat indian dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat indian dessert recipes.
Low Fat Carrot Halwa
1. Wash, wipe and grate the carrots.
2. In a bowl take carrots and add in the milk, microwave for 6 minutes.
3. Take out the mixture from the microwave, add in the butter mix well and microwave for 6 more minutes.
4. Remove from... - 103.177
A yummy traditional Indian rice kheer recipe (rice pudding). The quick and easy to make kheer is rice simmered and cooked in milk and an array of rich ingredients. Just the dessert you need to complete your Indian meal menu. - 48.2108
To make the cake put all the ingredients, except the almonds in a mixing bowl.
Beat thoroughly until the mixture is thick and pale.
Pour into a greased 23 cm - 9" square cake tin.
Bake for 1.5 hours until firm and golden brown.
Remove the cake from the oven... - 47.5208
1) Brush the inner surface of an electric slow cooker lightly with butter.
2) In a medium saucepan, gently sclad the skim milk.
3) Stir in the honey and molasses.
4) In a small bowl, mix the cornmeal, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, and... - 46.1794
Sweet Yogurt Sundae With Saffron & Pomegranate
A super-healthy, creamy yogurt dessert with toasted saffron, honey and fresh fruits. Inspired by Chef Hari Nayak.
My version is a bit different from Chefs Hari and Vikas - but definitely inspired by their spice combinations. Straining the yogurt creates a... - 42.9567
Orange Semolina Puddings
1. Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 5/190°C/fan oven 170°C.
2. In a sauce pan, put the semolina.
3. Add milk to semolina.
4. Bring to the boil, stirring constantly until thickened.
5. Reduce the heat and cook gently tor 2-3 minutes.
6.... - 42.6521
Sweet,Tasty and Spongy Indian sweets (Rasgulla / Rasagulla Recipe) - 41.3457
Low Fat Indian Pudding
Preheat the oven to 250°F.
Spray a 6-cup souffle or baking dish with non-stick spray.
Combine 1 cup of the milk, the cornmeal, molasses, sugar, maple syrup, butter, egg, egg whites, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
Cook,... - 38.3648
Although its been a while since Diwali has passed but my sweet tooth isn't satisfied yet and I wished to try something without feeling guilty. I decided to try this recipe of Indian Kheer with splenda i.e an artificial sweetener. I usually have it at home as... - 36.9368
This mango lassi is a delicious combination of mango, yogurt, milk and a variety of other ingredients. A nice twist to the popular Indian drink, this is absolutely refreshing. - 35.984
Moist Indian Pudding
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub a 2-quart baking dish with margarine or butter.
2. Scald 4 cups of the milk in the top of a doubler boiler; gradually add the corn meal to it and cook over simmering water 20 minutes, stirring frequently.
3. Add... - 33.0115
White Grape Juice Gelatin Dessert
Divide the grapes among four dessert dishes or wineglasses; set aside.
In a medium bowl, mix gelatin with sugar.
In a small saucepan, heat juice to boiling.
Add to gelatin-sugar mixture and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
Pour 1/2 cup gelatin... - 29.4916