- » Low Fat Guacamole
Low Fat Guacamole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat guacamole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat guacamole recipes.
Guacamole Dip With Peas
Low fat guacamole? You wont believe how simple it is to make guacamole low fat!! The simple ingredient into this would be peas! Well flavored with garlic and cilantro, this is a must watch video. Watch and try it out! - 130.074
Low-fat Quesadillas With Guacamole
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Pour wine over chicken breasts arrange in a shallow glass-baking dish and sprinkle some chili powder.
3. Bake for 20 minutes or until chicken breasts turn tender, not pink, turning halfway through and... - 44.3708
In a food processor or blender, combine the peas, avocado, chili peppers, lime juice, sour cream, garlic, and cumin.
Process until smooth.
Transfer to a medium bowl.
Stir in the tomatoes, onions, and cilantro.
Season to taste with the salt and black... - 42.5584
Guacamole With Crudites
1. Put the peas, garlic clove, spring onions, lime rind and juice, cumin, Tabasco sauce, mayonnaise and salt and black pepper into a food processor or a blender for a few minutes and process until smooth.
2. Add the chopped coriander or parsley and process... - 39.5764
Sweet Pea Guacamole
1) Take a saucepan and cook peas in it according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
2) Take a food processor bowl or blender container and combine cooked peas and all other ingredients in it except tomato. Blend to form a smooth paste.
3)... - 38.1015
Guacamole With Chips And Crudites
1. Halve and peel the avocado and cut into chunks. Place in a blender with the cottage cheese, lime juice, chives and red pepper flakes; blend to the desired consistency. Refrigerate the guacamole 2 hours.
2. Just before serving, preheat the oven to 400°.
3.... - 36.1858
Guacamole With White Onion
1) Pare and mash the avocados using a fork.
2) Combine with the other ingredients.
3) Pile into a serving dish and serve immediately. - 35.7472
Guacamole With Tortilla Chips
Place tortilla wedges on a baking sheet; bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until crisp.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add avocado and next 6 ingredients.
Process until smooth.
Spoon into a bowl; cover and chill.
To serve, arrange 4... - 34.0643
In a bowl, mix together all ingredients.
Serve chilled or at room temperature. - 33.0509
Mash avocados in a medium bowl until slightly lumpy.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover and refrigerate 1 hour. - 32.0418
Peel and chop the avocado, and combine it with the sour cream in a medium-sized bowl.
Stir in the remaining ingredients.
Transfer the dip to a serving dish, cover, and chill for several hours. - 28.9729