- » Low Fat Gravy
Low Fat Gravy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat gravy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat gravy recipes.
Southern Fried Tofu In Gravy
For vegetarians here comes another great dish- Southern Fried Tofu in Gravy. Watch this video to see how you can deal with vegetarians who are not very fond of the veggie meals. They will like this for sure. - 128.599
Fast, Fabulous And Fat-free Thanksgiving Turkey Gravy
What is a great festive meal without a lip-smacking gravy delight? Betty whomps up a delightful Thanksgiving turkey treat that makes for a sumptuous indulgence. Plus, it's simple and quick, making it the perfect recipe for holiday entertaining. A great way to... - 102.673
Garlic And Chive Mashed Potatoes With Gourmet Mushroom Gravy
A delicious veggie recipe for all you veggie lovers watching this video. Check out the delicious Garlic and Chive Mashed Potatoes with Gourmet Mushroom Gravy. A great combination of veggies and gravy. Everyone should definitely try out this recipe. - 83.1649
Stuffed Chicken Rolls With Mushroom Gravy
1) Combine together the mushrooms and 1 teaspoon of margarine in a 1-quart microwavable shallow casserole and microwave on HIGH (100%) for 4 minutes, till tendered. Halfway through the cooking time, stir once.
2) Over the mushrooms, sprinkle the flour... - 47.2404
Pot Roast With Dill Carrot Gravy
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Remove the excess fat from the roast.
3) Coat the Dutch Oven with cooking spray.
4) Heat the Dutch Oven over medium-high flame. When hot, add in the pork roast.
5) Cook the roast to brown well on all... - 45.6629
Braised Pork Chops With Cream Gravy
1) Take a large skillet and brown pork chops in it over medium-high heat.
2) Stir in water, salt, onion powder, parsley flakes, Worcestershire sauce and thyme. Cover and simmer for about 20-30 minutes or until pork chops turn tender.
3) Remove pork... - 44.2876
Herbed Meat Loaf With Sun Dried Tomato Gravy
Combine tomatoes and boiling water in a bowl; cover and let stand 15 minutes or until softened.
Drain well, and finely chop; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add... - 42.3383
Turkey Giblet Gravy
Trim giblets and cut into 1 -inch pieces.
In 4-cup glass measure, combine giblets, celery, onion and water.
Heat, covered with plastic wrap, at high3 1/2 to 4 minutes and at LOW 25 to 30 minutes, or until giblets are tender; stir once.
Strain broth and... - 37.9971
1. In a jar with a tight lid combine the cornstarch and broth.
2. Shake them together.
1. In a cooking pan you have used to sauté food, pour the mixture.
2. Place over high heat and scrape up any brown bits on the bottom.
3. Reduce the... - 36.7473
Roast Chicken With Yogurt Gravy
1) From chicken, remove giblets and neck, and reserve for other uses.
2) Remove any excess fat from chicken.
3) Wash the chicken with cold water, and par dry.
4) Place lemon wedges in cavity of chicken.
5) With skewers, close the cavity... - 36.5574
Home Style Gravy
Coat a medium saucepan with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and thyme; saute 3 minutes.
Combine cornstarch and water, stirring until smooth; stir in broth.
Add cornstarch mixture, salt, pepper, and poultry seasoning to... - 35.711
Low Calorie Gravy
In small saucepan, combine all ingredients; mix well.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens slightly and comes to a boil.
Simmer for 5 minutes. - 34.3118
Baked Fresh Ham With Garlic Gravy
1. Place rack in lower third of oven and heat to 400°F. Place ham, rounded side up, in a large heavy roasting pan. Sprinkle with caraway seeds and season with salt and pepper. Insert an ovenproof meat thermometer deep into thickest part of ham. Roast 30... - 32.6667
1. Combine the flour and milk in a jar with a tight-fitting lid, and shake until smooth. Set aside.
2. Pour the turkey drippings from the roast turkey breast into a fat separator cup. (If you don't have a separator cup, pour the drippings into a bowl, add a... - 30.9552
Low Fat Gravy
In a saucepan over medium heat, saute onion, mushrooms and parsley in 1/4 cup of broth until vegetables are tender.
Combine cornstarch, pepper and 1/2 cup of broth; stir until smooth.
Add to saucepan along with remaining broth.
Bring to a boil, stirring... - 30.8932
1. Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and cook over medium heat for 30 to 60 minutes or until split peas are tender.
2. Pour mixture into a blender and blend until smooth.
3. Return to saucepan. Adjust consistency with water or chicken bouillon, if... - 29.6164
In a small bowl, mix cornstarch with water.
Heat pan juices over medium-high heat.
Add mixture to pan juices while stirring constantly to prevent lumps from forming.
Cook until smooth and thickened, about 3 minutes.
Add pepper and thyme.
Strain if a smooth... - 29.1498
Beef Gravy Base
Combine dry milk powder, flour, bouillon granules, and thyme.
Cut in margarine or butter till pieces resemble cornmeal.
Store in a tightly covered container in the refrigerator till needed. - 27.7887
Mushroom Onion Gravy
Mushroom onion gravy is a cooked gravy prepared with canned mushrooms and onion soup mix. An effortless recipe, this mushroom onion gravy is thickened with cornstarch and can be used in soups or stews too. - 27.3993
Gravy For Chicken Or Beef
1) Refrigerate the can of broth for an hour or two before using.
2) When ready to use, skim off any hardened fat on the top.
3) Blend the broth and cornstarch.
4) Heat and allow to boil for 1 or 2 minutes.
5) Use as a gravy for chicken or beef. - 27.3092
Orange Tarragon Gravy
1. Combine the flour and orange juice in a jar with a tight-fitting lid, and shake until smooth. Set aside.
2. Pour turkey drippings from the roast turkey into a fat separator cup. (If you don't have a separator cup, pour the drippings into a bowl, add a few... - 26.7294
Basic Bouillon Gravy
This basic bouillon gravy recipe is a simple way to prepare gravy for meat dishes at home. Made with a bouillon of choice along with seasonings, the basic bouillon gravy is herbed to taste and can be used in casseroles or stews. - 24.5646
In a 1-quart saucepan, dissolve the cornstarch in about 1/4 cup stock.
Whisk in the remaining 1 3/4 cups stock.
Cook over medium heat until the stock comes to a boil and thickens. - 23.9906
Foolproof Fat Free Gravy
1. Defat the pan drippings by placing them in a fat separator cup. (If you don't have a separator cup, pour the drippings into a bowl, add a few ice cubes, and skim off the fat once it rises and hardens.) Combine the fat-free drippings, pepper, poultry... - 22.8565
Low Fat Gravy Recipes By Category