- » Low Fat Goulash
Low Fat Goulash Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat goulash recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat goulash recipes.
Hungarian Veal Goulash
1 Trim all the fat from the meat.
2 Cut the meat into 1 inch cubes.
3 Roll the meat pieces in a mixture of flour, salt and pepper.
4 In a Dutch oven, heat the oil and saute the onions for 10 minutes.
5 Sprinkle some paprika and... - 44.481
Good Old Goulash
This good old goulash recipe is a hungarian stew recipe made with lean hamburger and vegetables. Cooked together with added macaroni, this good old goulash is spiced with garlic and chili and a great meal when paired with a salad. - 33.5267
You May Also Like!
Hungarian Veal Goulash
This Hungarian Veal Goulash makes dinner a desire ! Try out this Hungarian Veal Goulash tonight and tell me if you like it! - 29.2294
In large heavy pan, brown beef in shortening; pour off fat.
Stir in remaining ingredients except potatoes; cover.
Cook over low heat 1 1/2 hours; stir occasionally; add potatoes, cover.
Cook over low heat 1 hour more or until meat is tender.
Stir occasionally. - 33.6575
In skillet, brown meat in shortening; pour off fat.
Add soup, tomatoes, celery, and seasonings.
Cover; cook over low heat 2 hours 15 minutes.
Add green pepper; cook 15 minutes more or until meat is tender.
Gradually blend water into flour... - 36.6394
1) Take a skillet and heat fat in it. Add onions and veal. Cook until brown.
2) Add pepper, salt, paprika, tomato sauce and green peppers.
3) Cover and cook over low heat for about 1 hour or until veal becomes tender.
4) Serve alongside... - 35.4139
In large heavy pan, brown beef in shortening: pour off fat.
Stir in remaining ingredients except potatoes.
Cover; cook over low heat 1 1/2 hours.
Stir now and then.
Cover; cook over low heat 1 hour more or until meat is tender.
Stir now and then. - 36.7654
Trim all the fat from the meat; cut meat in 1-1/2-inch cubes.
Heat the oil in a heavy saucepan or Dutch oven.
Brown the meat in it.
In the oil remaining, brown the onions.
Return the meat and mix in the salt, pepper, garlic and paprika until meat... - 40.6269
1) Take a heavy saucepan or Dutch oven and heat fat in it. Add meat and cook until brown.
2) Add onions and continue cooking until brown.
3) Add paprika, salt and pepper.
4) Cover and cook over low heat for about 1/2 hour.
5) Add tomato sauce and green... - 38.3551
1. Trim meat of all visible fat and cut into 2.5 cm/1 in cubes (a). Place paprika, flour and pepper to taste in a plastic bag; add meat and shake (b) to coat evenly. Shake off excess flour mixture.
2. Heat oil in a large saucepan, cook onion and garlic for... - 36.4459
Mutton Or Beef Goulash
1. Cut meat into strips
2. Dice the carrots and potatoes into 1-inch cubes.
3. Slice mushrooms
4. Finely chop garlic.
5. In a skillet, heat fat on a medium flame.
6. Add meat and garlic and sauté until evenly browned about 5-6... - 45.6453
IHeat the oil in a 5-quart Dutch oven or large heavy saucepan over moderately high heat. Add the beef and saute for 4 minutes or until browned on all sides. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the beef to a plate and set aside.
2 Lowerthe heat and add the onion,... - 28.724