- » Low Fat Ginger Snap
Low Fat Ginger Snap Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat ginger snap recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat ginger snap recipes.
Ginger Snap Sandwiches
In food processor or with grater, shred apple; set aside.
In food processor or blender, puree cottage cheese until smooth.
Blend in shredded apple and sugar.
With rubber spatula, spread apple mixture onto flat side of ginger snap, topping with... - 24.6546
Ginger Snap Smoothie
Meet Elizabeth Fraser a raw & living foods enthusiast and a painter from Portland, Maine. She's making a delicious breakfast smoothie today. - 115.604
Whole Wheat Ginger Snaps
Place molasses, honey, margarine and baking soda in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil and cook over low heat until mixture foams up.
Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
Add remaining ingredients and beat well.
Chill dough 2 or more hours.
Roll out 1/8"... - 45.7548
1) With a grater prepare the orange or lemon rind.
2) In a pan, add molasses and oil and heat up to make it liquid.
3) Fold in rind and other spices to the molasses mixture.
4) In a separate bowl, sift flour and baking powder and add the... - 45.8664
Ginger Snap Yams
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. In a 1 1/2-quart saucepan, add boiling water and yams; cook for about 15 minutes until the yam is fork tender.
3. Drain the yams and discard the cooking liquid; keep aside in a medium size mixing bowl.
4.... - 39.7422
Lemon Pie With Ginger Snap Crust
Gingersnaps can be placed in a plastic bag and carefully crushed into fine crumbs.
Mix and spread evenly on the bottom of a 9 inch pie pan.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and bake crust 10 minutes.
Cool for an hour or more.
Soften enough to spoon into the pie... - 28.225
Ginger Snap Sandwiches
Shred apple in food processor or by hand with grater.
Place cottage cheese in food processor or blender; blend until smooth.
Add apple and sugar; blend until combined.
Spread apple filling onto flat sides of 15 gingersnaps; top each with another gingersnap to... - 22.2745
Grilled Spiced Pork With Orange Lime Glaze And Sugar Snap Peas
1. Spray the grill rack with nonstick spray; prepare the grill for medium-hot fire.
2. Bring the marmalade, lime juice, and shallot to a boil in a small saucepan; boil 2 minutes. Allow to cool, then transfer half of the glaze to a small bowl.
3. Blend the... - 37.7745
Glazed Snow Peas And Carrots
1. Combine the glaze ingredients in a small bowl, and stir to mix well. Set aside.
2. Coat a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray, and preheat over medium heat. Place the garlic and ginger in the skillet, and stir-fry for 30 seconds. Add the peas and... - 31.9
Seasonal Stir Fry
A quick stir fry keeps the fresh flavor of the veggies intact. Have all your veggies chopped and ready to go. Get the oil hot and don’t forget to stir! - 137.903
Place meat in deep bowl.
Combine soup, vinegar, water, bay, peppercorns, and cloves; pour over meat.
Cover, refrigerate for 2 days, turning meat twice each day.
Remove meat from marinade.
In large heavy pan, brown meat in shortening; pour off fat.
Stir in... - 41.5582
Stir Fried Prawns With Water Chestnuts And Mangetout
1. In a wok, toast sesame seeds over a moderate heat for 1-2 minutes.
2. Keep aside in a plate.
3. In the hot wok, add groundnut or vegetable oil and sesame oil.
4. Heat over moderate heat until hot but not smoking.
5. Add spring onions, ginger, snap... - 48.5839
Glazed Fruit Pie
Stir together gingersnaps, graham crackers, and sugar.
Drizzle with margarine, tossing to combine.
Press onto bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie plate to form a firm, even crust.
Bake in a 375° oven for 5 minutes.
For glaze, drain pineapple, reserving... - 49.0392
Super Bowl Special Zesty Curried Chutney Cheese Spread
Who can resist some yummy fries with a zesty dip during the game? Curried chutney heats up this cheese spread that makes for a pretty presentation when scooped over crackers or serve with buffalo wings. Tune into the video recipe to get making this dip a la... - 85.7628
Sauerbraten With Raisin Sauce
In a large glass bowl combine marinade ingredients.
Add meat, cover, and refrigerate for 3 days.
Turn meat in marinade oc casionally After 3 days remove meat.
Strain and reserve marinade.
Brown meat in oil in a large skillet and place in slow cooker.
Add wine... - 40.9113
1) Rub the roast with the salt and pepper.
2) In a slow cooker, place the roast alongwith the onions, broth, vinegar and bay leaf.
3) Cover and allow the roast to marinate for 3 to 4 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
4) Cover and... - 43.0018
1) Take a deep bowl and combine vinegar, soup, bay leaves, peppercorns, cloves and vinegar in it.
2) Add meat to this mixture and cover the bowl. Refrigerate for 2 days, turning the meat twice every day.
3) Take a large pan and pour... - 46.3152
1. In a saucepan, combine vinegar, water, spices, salt and sugar and bring to a quick boil
2. Stir in sliced onions keep aside till cool.
3. Stir in oil.
4. Place the roast in a deep pan.
5. Pour marinade over the roast
6. Marinate in the... - 47.3521