- » Low Fat Fusion Chicken
Low Fat Fusion Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat fusion chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat fusion chicken recipes.
Healthy Grilled Chicken Fingers With Cilantro Sauce
When you think pesto, the first thing that comes to mind is basil and pine nuts! Chef Bink tweaks the recipe a bit, not only making it healthier, but also adding an Asian zing! Low-fat chicken tenders, marinated, grilled to tender-perfection and served with... - 114.58
Mexican Chicken Chowder
1) Remove the additional fat from chicken.
2) Mix the chicken with celery, garlic, pepper and water and put the mixture in a Dutch oven.
3) Boil, stirring.
4) Simmer them on low heat for around 30 minutes till the chicken becomes... - 49.1563
Mexican Style Chicken With Tortilla
Craving for some Mexican food and want it immediately. Try Nikko's Mexican Style chicken with tortilla. He take us on a pictured journey, the recipe being so simple that pictures are enough to understand. Really a great dish to put together in a few minutes... - 48.3911
Curried Yogurt Chicken With Mango Rice
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onion; saute until it begins to brown, 3-5 minutes.
Add gingerroot, garlic, and serrano, saute 2 minutes (don't let garlic burn).
Stir in curry and garam masala, saute 1 minute.
Remove mixture... - 47.573
1. In a small bowl, put together all the dressing ingredients and mix.
2. In a large mixing bowl, place all the vegetables and pour the dressing; toss to mix.
3. Allow the salad to marinate overnight.
4. Just before... - 47.2713
Remove skin and bones from chicken; cut meat into cubes.
Dissolve bouillon cubes in 2 1/2 cups boiling water; cool.
In skillet stir bouillon into dry milk powder.
Add chicken and 1/4 cup green onions.
Simmer 10 minutes. (Electric skillet 220°.)
Combine 1/4... - 47.2381
Oriental Chicken Salad
1. In a large, heavy pot, measure and add 4 quarts of water.
2. Place it on heat and add the onion, carrots, bay leaf, parsley stems, peppercorns, and salt.
3. Bring the pot to a boil and reduce the heat. Do not cover.
4. Simmer for 15 minutes.
5. Now... - 46.118
Hot And Spicy Chicken Pesto And Pasta
1) Take the packets of noodles and cook as per the directions. Keep aside the flavor packets.
2) Combine the water, pesto, cornstarch, chili puree and contents of flavor packets. Keep the mixture aside.
3) Take a wok or 12-inch skillet... - 45.4672
Mustard Baked Chicken Breasts
1. First, pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
2. Place the oven rack in its highest position.
3. In a non-stick baking pan, arrange the chicken breasts.
4. In a small bowl, mix the mustard, dry milk, and water.
5. Add the breadcrumbs and tarragon and... - 41.7751