- » Low Fat Fruit
Low Fat Fruit Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat fruit recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat fruit recipes.
Raw And Vegan Fruit And Veggie Salad With Applesauce Dressing
Rutabaga, the relative of the turnip is a root that not many people get down to eating. We see a rutabaga and wonder what to do with it! Watch this video to learn what to do with this healthy root veggie. This is a wonderful vegan and raw vegetable salad with... - 136.058
How about a fruity smoothie that’s non-dairy and non fat? Katherine shows you a wonderful way to enjoy your fruit. Even though there is no dairy in this recipe, you are guaranteed not to miss it! The smoothie is still creamy and promises to tastes great!... - 132.358
Real Fruit Watermelon Slushy - Easy, Healthy, Yummy
I love easy, healthy snacks. Who knew that blended frozen watermelon could make such a healthy, refreshing and delicious treat! You can certainly add sugar and other fruits to this recipe, but I like it plain or with a splash of sour apple pucker : )... - 119.004
Here are two Thai drinks to add some zing to your life. There's a virgin pina colada and a banana coconut smoothie and both the drinks are heavenly with their subtle taste and velvety texture. Just watch this video and you will know what we are talking about.... - 118.99
Special Quinoa Fruit Salad
If you are allergic to food and refrain from salad, quinoa fruit salad is for you. It is healthy and a perfect food combining the goodness of protein and fruit. Now you can enjoy your favorite salad with the help of Maria's easy cooking tips which explains... - 118.253
Magic Fruit Wands
Happy 4th of July! With Independence Day right around the corner, here is a fun recipe to make with your kids. These magic wands are fun to make and are great healthy treat for enjoying the fireworks. You and your kids will love these! - 116.943
Lemonade Fruit Popsicles
The Summer heat can be exhausting. Chill out with this easy, fun and healthy recipe that your kids will love! - 115.46
Strawberry, Cantaloupes And Blue Berry Fruit Salad
If you are look for a healthy treat, fruit salads are the way to go. Cathy tosses up a healthy, nutritious fruit salad using the freshest of berries and fruits and yummy mayonnaise dressing. What better way to enjoy healthy servings of fruit even while... - 115.146
Apple And Pear Chips For Children
Making healthy snacks for your kids can be super easy. Here is a great recipe for Apple and Pear Chips that will surely have your kids eating them all up! - 112.969
Vegan Fruit Pudding For Valentine's Day
It is almost Valentine’s Day! This pudding recipe is so delicious; it can melt anyone into your arms! Who doesn’t like pudding? Soft, fluffy, gooey chocolate. But who wants to eat a pudding made with gelatin, made of animal bones? Do you like eat a... - 109.953
Fruit On The Bottom Yogurt
Why buy fruit on the bottom yogurt, packed with sugar and fillers, when you can make it at home! Whether you make this for breakfast, school lunch, a snack or even as a healthy dessert, it's a fast, fresh and easy success. - 108.392
Jay Kordich the father of juicing, makes what he calls The Evening Regulator. It's simply 1 firm pear and two apples. - 108.074
Breakfast Fruit Smoothie
This Breakfast Fruit Smoothie is the right drink to start your healthy diet plan. After all, staying healthy doesn't mean starving yourself. You rather stay healthier by eating more and more healthy stuffs like this smoothie. The fruits in there provide... - 105.801
Only Fruit Smoothie
A fruit smoothie is not a beverage; it is the quickest, nutrient packed power meal that one can make in less than 2 minutes. Adam shares his favorite fruit smoothie recipe which has no milk, yogurt, juice or protein whey. It is pure fruit and nothing else.... - 95.9255
1. Cut the choice of fruit in to bite sized pieces.
2. In a saucepan, bring the sugar syrup to boil.
3. Add the fruits in the syrup, ensuring that the fruits get covered with syrup.
4. Lower the heat and allow the fruit to simmer for about 3 to 10... - 95.3706
Fresh Strawberry Sorbet
Want a refreshing dessert for summers; try making fresh strawberry sorbet by following the recipe in the video. It’s a quick video with clear instructions and directions written down and the recipe follows the video, so it’s easy to understand for anyone.... - 88.8592
Healthy Mediterranean Fruit Salad
This luscious fruit salad is the perfect way to refresh you on a hot summer day and makes an easy and healthy weeknight dessert. Fresh Mediterranean fruits like melon, grapes, figs, pear, plums, peaches and pomegranate mixed in a bowl and dressed with fruit... - 87.3567
Quick And Easy High Protein Low Fat Ice Cream
Not all sweet treats have to be decadent. What better way to buff yourself up while you cool down with a high protein low fat ice cream. Lee Hayward whomps up one of his all-time favorite, healthy treat recipe. It's quick, easy and so healthy that you won't... - 81.6648
Best Workout Recovery Shake
1. In a blender jar, pour the coconut water.
2. Add the banana and diced mango.
3. Add in all the other ingredients and blend until smooth.
4. Pour in a glass and serve. - 81.4868
Vegan Fruit Cake
This eggless and butterless cake brings a sigh of relief to those minding their waist. Vegans can also now enjoy a traditional style fruit cake. Indulge your sweet tooth for the first time with no worries of fat or calorie issues! - 56.2442
Holiday Fruit 'n' Nut Bread
1. Lightly grease an 8 1/2-inch X 4 1/2-inch bread pan.
2. Preheat oven to 325Â°F (165Â°C)
3. In a medium mixing bowl, combine first 6 ingredients.
4. In a large bowl, combine liquid ingredients and blend well.
5. Stir in dates,... - 51.7538
Healthy Fruit Cake
This fruit cake recipe is a great combination of mixed fruits and nuts. It is not only delicious but also a healthier version of the typical pound cake. - 50.9199
Summer Fruit Compote
1. Make sure all the fruit is at room temperature.
2. In a large saucepan, mix the sugar, water, and 1 cup of the reserved Mandarin orange juice.
3. Place it over medium heat and bring to a boil, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
4.... - 50.4317
No-bake Fruit Topped Cheesecake
1) Take an 8 or 9 inch spring form pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2) Take a small bowl and combine together graham cracker crumbs with margarine. Mix nicely.
3) Press mixture at the bottom of spray-coated pan. Refrigerate.
4) Take a... - 50.0281
Glazed Fruit Pie
Stir together gingersnaps, graham crackers, and sugar.
Drizzle with margarine, tossing to combine.
Press onto bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie plate to form a firm, even crust.
Bake in a 375° oven for 5 minutes.
For glaze, drain pineapple, reserving... - 49.0392
Oat Cakes With Fresh Fruit Topping
Place half of strawberries in medium bowl; mash with potato masher.
Slice remaining strawberries; set aside. (If using raspberries or blueberries, do not slice.)
Combine 1/3 cup sugar and cornstarch in small saucepan.
Stir in water until cornstarch is... - 48.5657
Fresh Fruit Pie
1. Chop the fruit coarsely.
2. Preheat oven to gas mark 6, 200°C (400°F).
3. In a saucepan add chopped fruit, sultanas, wine or apple juice, coriander and cardamom seeds.
4. Cover over low heat for 15-20 minutes.
5. Discard the... - 48.5244
Cranberry Fruit Cake
In a large bowl, combine the whole-wheat flour, unbleached flour, oats, baking soda and ginger.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, honey, orange juice, oil and vanilla.
Stir in the cranberries and apples.
Pour the fruit mixture over the dry... - 48.396
Fresh Fruit Topped Cheesecake
Place butter in 9-inch pie plate.
Microwave at High for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 minutes, or until butter melts.
Stir in graham cracker crumbs and sugar.
Press mixture firmly against bottom and sides of pie plate.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or... - 48.2254
Miniature Fruit Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Use non-stick cooking spray to grease 36 small muffin cups.
3. In a medium size mixing bowl, combine first 6 ingredients and stir to mix well.
4. Divide the mixture by removing 2/3 cup each into 2 small... - 48.2065
Sunshine Fruit Salad
1. In a wide shallow salad bowl, lay the crisp and fresh salad greens.
2. Scatter the melon balls, orange sections and onion rings on top of the greens.
3. Cover with cling film and refrigerate until ready to serve.
4. In a jar with tight fitting lid... - 48.0481
Meringue And Fruit Flambe
Cover a baking sheet with brown paper or foil.
Draw eight 3-inch circles on paper, then set aside.
For meringue shells, in a large mixer bowl beat egg whites, vanilla, and cream of tartar on medium speed of an electric mixer till soft peaks form (tips... - 48.046
Raspberry Yogurt And Fruit
1) Mash raspberries with syrup in food processor or blender.
2) Sieve the mashed puree and remove the seeds.
3) In a small bowl, mix together cold water and cornstarch and keep aside for use.
4) In a small saucepan over high heat, allow... - 47.9026
Fruit And Nut Bars
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 4, 180°C (350°F).
2. Finely chop or mince fruit and nuts.
3. In a bowl combine with other ingredients.
4. Lightly grease an 18 cm x 18 cm (7 in x 7 in) square tin.
5. Press the mixture into it.
6. Bake for... - 47.9009
Pompano With Fruit And Pepper Relish
1) In a medium bowl, add in green pepper, sweet red pepper, yellow pepper, pineapple and kiwi fruit. Mix and set aside.
2) In another bowl, add in the vinegar, water, sugar, ginger root and crushed red pepper. Mix well.
3) Pour the vinaigrette over the... - 47.8609
Fruit Salad Platter
Prepare the fruit and chill it well.
Cut the melons into balls or into 3/4-inch cubes, and brush the apple slices with lemon juice to prevent darkening.
Cover a large chilled platter with crisp lettuce leaves and lay the fruit in rows on the... - 47.7332
Scandinavian Fruit Soup A Dessert
1. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan, add fruits, sugar and cinnamon and pour over the water, half the beer and the orange juice.
2. Place pan over a medium flame and bring to a boil, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
3. Reduce the flame and... - 47.4581
Fruit And Sherbet Parfaits
1) Raspberry Rum Sherbet : Process the raspberries in a food processor, until pureed.
2) Strain and discard seeds, if desired.
3) In a large bowl, beat the eggs and honey until fluffy.
4) Stir in the raspberry puree, lemon juice, skim milk and rum... - 47.4522
Dessert Omelette With Fresh Fruit
1) Take the blueberries and strawberries along with schnapps in a bowl. Toss them gently. Keep aside.
2) Take the egg yolks and beat them to make them foamy.
3) Pour water and 3 tablespoons of sugar.
Beat the mixture.
4) Now fold the egg whites into... - 47.4461
Apple Sauce Fruit Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 325°.
2) In a bowl, sift together dry ingredients.
3) In another bowl, cream shortening, sugar and eggs until light.
4) Alternately, add the creamed mixture and applesauce to the dry mixture.
5) Fold in nuts and... - 47.4097
1. Place the sugar and 300 ml/ 1/2 pint of water in a small pan and heat, gently stirring until the sugar has dissolved. Bring to the boil and simmer for 2 minutes. Once a syrup has formed, remove from the heat and allow to cool.
2. Using a sharp knife, cut... - 47.4094
1) In a large bowl, mix together the eggs, egg whites, skim milk and powdered sugar. Beat the mixture well.
2) Add in a cup of blueberries, a can of pineapple and the neufchatel cheese.
3) Take a 10-inch large overnproof skillet sprayed with cooking... - 47.3962
Fresh Fruit Tart
Spoon the yogurt into a yogurt cheese funnel or a sieve lined with cheesecloth.
Place over a bowl and set aside to drain for at least 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a food processor, puree the cottage cheese, honey and vanilla until smooth, about 3... - 47.2516
Orange Cream Fruit Salad
Cut each pineapple in half lengthwise.
Cut each half lengthwise into thirds.
Remove pineapple from shell leaving shell intact.
Cube pineapple; reserve shell for serving.
In large bowl combine cubed pineapple and all remaining salad ingredients; set aside.
In... - 47.1203
Buttermilk Pancakes With Fruit Compote
To make the compote: In a small saucepan, combine the peaches or nectarines, apricot nectar or orange juice, preserves, ginger, and cinnamon.
Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, or until the fruit is soft.
Add the blackberries and cook for another 2... - 46.9847
Summer Fruit Crisp
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. In a medium sized mixing bowl, mix plums with nectarines.
3. Add 1 teaspoon flour, the brown sugar, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, and the lemon peel; toss well and combine.
4. Grease an 8 X 8 X 2-inch baking dish by... - 46.8094
Pudding Cream Fruit Salad
1. In a saucepan, mix milk and pudding mix and cook by following instructions given in the package.
2. Add marshmallows and stir until melted.
3. Keep the pudding the refrigerator until chill.
4. Into the cooled pudding mixture, add whipped cream and... - 46.5652
Cream margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in egg, egg whites and vanilla.
Combine flour, baking powder and baking soda.
Add to creamed mixture alternately with buttermilk.
Spread into a 10" lightly greased flan pan.
Bake at 375° for 20 minutes... - 46.546
Curried Stewed Fruit
Remove peel and white membrane from oranges.
Cut sections from inside membrane and place in small mixing bowl.
Squeeze any remaining juice from membrane over oranges.
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine remaining ingredients.
Mix... - 46.2842
Autumn Fruit Medley
1) In a small bowl, mix the honey, lemon juice and water together.
2) Peel and section the orange, then quarter the sections in a glass bowl.
3) Core and cut the apple into chunks, then toss with the orange pieces in the bowl.
4) Slice the banana into... - 46.2452
Fruit Salad With Citrus Dressing
1) In a medium bowl, combine together the apple and banana.
2) Sprinkle the fruits with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
3) Add the strawberry slices and toss gently to mix. Set the mixture aside.
4) In a small saucepan, combine together the orange juice,... - 46.0199
Rosette Fruit Salad
1) In a large bowl, combine the lettuce and chicory. 2) In each of two large salad bowls, place half of the mixture.
3) Arrange half the apple slices, celery and grapefruit sections in rings on top of each bowl.
4) Arrange the peach slices in... - 45.8729
Four Star Cabbage 'n' Fruit Salad
1. In a salad bowl, place the shredded cabbage and toss with the oil until well coated.
2. Open up the orange, separate the section and remove all membranes; do the same with grapefruit.
3. Add the orange and grapefruit sections to the cabbage.
4. Toss... - 45.8558
Fruit Custard Dessert Pizza
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Combine together the cottage cheese, margarine and yogurt in a small mixing bowl.
3) Beat well till the mixture is smooth and well blended.
4) Combine together the oats, flour, lemon peel... - 45.8055
Flamed Fruit Salad
1. Start by chopping the fruits into pieces, also grate the lemon
2. In a bowl, mix the fruit pieces together and squeeze juice out of the grated lemon on the fruits in the bowl
3. in a pan, place the butter and caster sugar, then heat... - 45.6734
Turkey Bites With Tomato Fruit Salsa
1. Prepare the salsa by combining diced tomatoes, mango and a pinch of salt and pepper. Keep aside or refrigerate until serving time.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
3. Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
4. Carefully skin and bone the turkey... - 45.4948
1) Drain the pineapple and pears. In a small bowl, reserve the juices.
2) Combine together the apple, pineapple, pears, banana, grapes and kiwifruit in a large bowl.
3) To the reserved juices, add the orange juice concentrate and honey. Stir well and... - 45.4601
Spicy Fruit Salad
Advance preparation: In medium saucepan combine undrained pineapple tidbits, un-drained pear halves, and lemon juice.
Tie stick cinnamon and whole cloves in cheese cloth bag; add to fruit mixture.
Bring mixture to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer 8 to 10... - 45.341
Delighted Fruit Salad
In a small saucepan, combine the sugar, flour and salt.
Gradually stir in pineapple juice.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Stir a small amount of the hot mixture into the eggs; return all to the pan, stirring constantly.
Bring to a gentle boil; cook and... - 45.338
Vanilla Cream Pudding With Fruit
1) Use a small mixing bowl, to add the fruits. Combine all the fruits by tossing. Place it aside.
2) In the blender, add milk, pudding mix, yogurt, and vanilla. Process all together in a smooth mixture by scraping down sides, whenever... - 45.2369
Fresh Fruit Salad
1. Prepare the fruit. Use a gadget to plunge pits of cherries.
2. Mix the fruits except bananas with almond extracts and juice.
3. Toss very gently.
4. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 60 minutes so that the flavors are well blend.
5. Serve... - 45.1989
Ginger Ale Fruit Salad
Soften the gelatin in cold water and dissolve in boiling water.
Stir in the sugar, salt, ginger ale, and lemon juice.
Chill until the consistency of unbeaten egg whites.
Fold in the whipped cream, grapes, pineapple, and nuts.
Chill until firm.
Unmold... - 45.0306
Cantaloupe Fruit Coupe
1. With the tip of a knife, mark a guideline lengthwise around middle of each cantaloupe
2. Use a small paring or fruit carving knife make even saw-tooth cuts into melon above and below line all the way around.
3. Gently pull halves apart keeping
4.... - 45.0018
Fresh Fruit Tart
1. Preheat oven to 425°F
2. Take a bowl and mix together flours, oats, and spices. Stir in margarine and vegetable shortening. 3. Use a pastry blender or 2 knives to cut the mixture and form coarse crumbs.
4. Stir in milk to make the... - 44.9238
Streusel Fruit Pie
Combine 1 cup flour, salt, and oil; stir until crumbly.
Combine water and 1 teaspoon lemon juice; sprinkle evenly over surface of flour mixture, and toss with a fork until mixture is crumbly.
(Do not form a ball.) Press into a 4-inch circle on heavy-duty... - 44.8685
24 Hour Fruit Salad
Thaw cherries, if frozen.
Remove crown from pineapple; peel.
Remove eyes and core.
Cut pineapple into 1-inch chunks .
Peel and section oranges over a bowl to catch juice; reserve 2 tablespoons of the juice.
For custard, in heavy saucepan combine reserved... - 44.7769
Baked Fruit Compote
1. In a large colander placed over a large bowl, drain all canned fruits; save the syrup and keep aside the fruits.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. In a medium saucepan, toss apricots in 1 cup of reserved syrup.
4. Heat... - 44.7182
Moulded Citrus Fruit Salad
Soak gelatine in water for 15 minutes.
Add lemon juice, salt, pepper and sugar.
Place on low heat to dissolve.
Remove from heat and add orange juice.
Pour half inch gelatine mixture in an aluminium mould and put in refrigerator to set.
Take the mould from... - 44.6668
Fruit And Cheese Splits
1) On 4 individual dessert plates, arrange the banana halves.
2) With sliced strawberries, top the bananas.
3) Combine together the wheat germ, sugar, cinnamon and cheese. Stir well.
4) Fold in the raisins.
5) On top of strawberries, scoop or spoon the... - 44.6408
Make A Date Spicy Fruit Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Coat 9 x 5 x 3-inch nonstick loaf pan with cooking spray.
2. In small bowl toss dried fruit with 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour.
3. Into large bowl stir together 3/4 cup all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, baking powder, cinnamon,... - 44.3464
Caramelized Fruit Crisp
The caramelized fruit crisp is a cooked and baked dessert made with assorted fruits of choice. cooked with sugar and spiced with ginger, the fruits are baked with a topping of flour, oats and maple sugar flavored with cinnamon. - 44.3302
Indonesian Fruit Salad
Pour drained pineapple juice into a small pan; add sugar and lemon juice.
Heat until sugar is dissolved.
Sprinkle lemon juice over apples and avocados to keep slices from turning brown.
Place fruits and vegetables in a large salad bowl.
Pour cooled... - 44.328
Oaty Fruit Puddings
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6. Lightly oil and line the bases of 4 individual pudding bowls or muffin tins with a small circle of greaseproof paper.
2. Mix together the oats, low-fat spread, nuts, honey and cinnamon in a small bowl.
3.... - 44.3141
Fruit N Cheese Toast
Melt butter in a small shallow baking pan in a 450Â°F.
Spread butter evenly in pan.
Separate one egg.
Beat 1 whole egg and 1 egg white with milk.
Dip bread in egg mixture, coating both sides.
Place in buttered pan.
Bake 5 minutes at 450Â° 1 beat cream... - 44.2252
1) Soak prunes and apricots in the water for 4 hours (or follow package instructions, which may not include soaking).
2) Now add raisins and cinnamon stick to the fruit mixture and allow to boil.
3) Reduce to a simmer gently, covered... - 43.8909
Super Fruit Kabobs
1. Brush banana and avocado pieces with mixture as soon as you cut them.
2. To make the Ruby Raspberry sauce, blend the cornstarch with the reserved raspberry juice in a small saucepan.
3. Add enough water to make 1/2 cup.
4. Stir in... - 43.8825
Club Fruit Salad Squares
Drain pineapple, reserving 1/2 cup syrup.
Drain cherries, reserving 1/2 cuP syrup.
Combine sugar, cornstarch, and salt; stir in reserved syrups, orange juice.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, till thick.
Stir small amount of mixture into egg; return... - 43.8635
Beef Fajitas With Fruit Salsa
Trim fat from beef.
Partially freeze beef; thinly slice beef across the grain into bite-size strips.
Place strips in a plastic bag set into a deep mixing bowl.
For marinade, combine thawed concentrate, salad dressing, chili powder and cloves.
Set aside 1/3... - 43.8525
Gum Drop Fruit Salad
Drain pineapple, reserving 1/3 cup of syrup.
Combine sugar, flour, and salt.
Add reserved pineapple syrup, lemon juice, and vinegar.
Cook over mediumheat, stirring constantly until thick and boiling.
Continue cooking 1 minute.
Set aside and cool.
Combine... - 43.7843
Chicken In Creamy Fruit Sauce
1) Take a nonstick skillet, 9 inches in size and heat oil in it.
2) Add the chicken and cook over medium-high flame for 3 minutes, stirring often until it browns evenly on all sides.
3) Add the mushrooms, onions and garlic to it, continue cooking for 2... - 43.6585
Calypso Fruit Salad
Mash 1 banana with a fork and blend in the sour cream, rum, sugar, ginger, salt, and lime juice.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
At serving time arrange a bed of lettuce on a large serving platter.
Slice the remaining bananas lengthwise and lay on the... - 43.4634
Mayonnaise Free Fruit And Nut Slaw
1. Slice off the stem end of the cabbage end.
2. Pluck and discard the outer wilted leaves.
3. Use a long vegetable knife to halve the cabbage lengthwise and then cut into quarters.
4. Cut out and discard cores from cabbage quarters.
5. Finely... - 43.3861
Minted Fruit Salad
Minted Fruit Salad is an irresistible side dish which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious Minted Fruit Salad; I am sure you would love to try this Minted Fruit Salad again-n-again. - 43.3172
Thai Fruit Salsa
1. In a large bowl, put together all ingredients except basil.
2. Cover the bowl and keep in the refrigerator for up to 2 hours.
3. Toss in the basil.
4. Serve immediately - 43.2045
Baked Curried Fruit
1. Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2. In a colander drain fruits well until all juice has run off for 1 to 2 hours.
3. Grease a shallow casserole (8 x 12 inches or similar size) with margarine then add fruit, cover with a mixture of brown... - 43.0111
Festive Fruit Salad
1) Whip cream and keep aside.
2) Combine orange peel, dates, almond extract and fold into the whipped cream.
3) Take a lettuce cup and keep each pear half on it.
4) Put one tablespoonfull cream mixtre onto each pear half and top with a cherry... - 42.838
Fruit Salad With Kiwi Juices
Bring the wine and honey to the boil and then allow to cool to room temperature.
In a food processor, blend 4 of the kiwi fruit with the wine and honey mix.
If you don't like the seeds of kiwi fruit, pass through a fine sieve.
Cut each of the remaining kiwi... - 42.8226
Quartet Fruit Salad
1) Into a large bowl, pour the wine and then add the sugar, cinnamon, and lemon juice.
2) Make the rest of the ingredients in the order listed, mixing them at once into the wine mixture.
3) Refrigerate the mixture in the for at least 2 hours before... - 42.801
Olive Oil Fruit Cake
In a mixing bowl, sift the flour and stir in the caster sugar.
Pour in the milk and orange juice.
Stir the mixture using a wooden spoon and beat in the flour and sugar.
Pour in the olive oil stirring all the time and mix all the ingredients well... - 42.7953
Saucy Fruit Salad
1) In a bowl, combine the oranges, pineapples, bananas and apples. Keep aside.
2) In a large pan, add the pudding mix, milk, orange juice concentrate and banana yoghurt. Whip well to form a smooth mixture with no lumps.
3) Pour the pudding-yoghurt... - 42.6701
Four Fruit Shake
1. In container of an electric blender combine first 6 ingredients and process until smooth.
2. Add ice cubes and process until smooth.
3. Pour into glosses and garnish with strawberry slices, if desired.
4. Serve immediately. - 42.3014
Molded Fruit Salad
Stir the gelatin into the hot water until dissolved.
Add cold water.
Pour 1/2 cup of the gelatin mixture into a chilled oiled quart mold and refrigerate.
Put the rest of the gelatin in the refrigerator to be cooled to syrup consistency.
When the... - 42.0769
Jicama Fruit Salad
1) Take a small bowl and combine together all dressing ingredients in it. Blend nicely.
2) Take a medium bowl and combine together strawberries, pineapple and jicama.
3) Pour the dressing over fruit mixture and toss lightly.
4) Line 4 salad... - 42.0751
Layered Fruit Pops
Combine first 4 ingredients in container of an electric blender; cover and process until combined, stopping once to scrape down sides.
Reserve 1 cup orange juice mixture; set aside.
Add strawberries to remaining juice in blender; process until... - 42.0418
Kasha Salad With Fruit
In a 2 to 3-quart pan, combine oil and kasha.
Stir over medium heat until lightly toasted, 3 to 4 minutes.
Cover pan and cook over low heat just until kasha is tender to bite and liquid is absorbed, 10 to 15 minutes; do not stir.
Remove lid and let... - 41.9419
Island Fruit In Cups
1) Take orange juice, honey and ginger in a bowl and mix them. Set aside.
2) Take the strawberries, kiwifruit and banana in a bowl. Toss them properly.
3) Spoon the prepared honey mixture over the fruit mixture. Toss them well.
4) Spoon the... - 41.8191
Composed Fruit Salad
Peel the bananas and cut them in half lengthwise.
Combine with the 1 tablespoon lemon juice and mix to coat.
Partially slice the strawberries lengthwise to create fans.
To compose the salads, mound the spinach on the top half of each of 4 plates.
Overlap kiwi... - 41.6871
Autumn Fruit Layer
1. Peel, core and slice the cooking apples and place in a saucepan with the blackberries, sugar and lemon juice.
2. Cover the fruit mixture and simmer, stirring occasionally for about 15 minutes or until the apples and blackberries have formed into a thick... - 41.6407
Low Fat Fruit Recipes By Category