- » Low Fat Fruit
Low Fat Fruit Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat fruit recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat fruit recipes.
Raw And Vegan Fruit And Veggie Salad With Applesauce Dressing
Rutabaga, the relative of the turnip is a root that not many people get down to eating. We see a rutabaga and wonder what to do with it! Watch this video to learn what to do with this healthy root veggie. This is a wonderful vegan and raw vegetable salad with... - 135.938
Here are two Thai drinks to add some zing to your life. There's a virgin pina colada and a banana coconut smoothie and both the drinks are heavenly with their subtle taste and velvety texture. Just watch this video and you will know what we are talking about.... - 130.553
Only Fruit Smoothie
A fruit smoothie is not a beverage; it is the quickest, nutrient packed power meal that one can make in less than 2 minutes. Adam shares his favorite fruit smoothie recipe which has no milk, yogurt, juice or protein whey. It is pure fruit and nothing else.... - 121.485
Strawberry, Cantaloupes And Blue Berry Fruit Salad
If you are look for a healthy treat, fruit salads are the way to go. Cathy tosses up a healthy, nutritious fruit salad using the freshest of berries and fruits and yummy mayonnaise dressing. What better way to enjoy healthy servings of fruit even while... - 116.79
Vegan Fruit Pudding For Valentine's Day
It is almost Valentine’s Day! This pudding recipe is so delicious; it can melt anyone into your arms! Who doesn’t like pudding? Soft, fluffy, gooey chocolate. But who wants to eat a pudding made with gelatin, made of animal bones? Do you like eat a... - 111.465
Fresh Strawberry Sorbet
Want a refreshing dessert for summers; try making fresh strawberry sorbet by following the recipe in the video. It’s a quick video with clear instructions and directions written down and the recipe follows the video, so it’s easy to understand for anyone.... - 92.1009
Healthy Mediterranean Fruit Salad
This luscious fruit salad is the perfect way to refresh you on a hot summer day and makes an easy and healthy weeknight dessert. Fresh Mediterranean fruits like melon, grapes, figs, pear, plums, peaches and pomegranate mixed in a bowl and dressed with fruit... - 87.2582
Quick And Easy High Protein Low Fat Ice Cream
Not all sweet treats have to be decadent. What better way to buff yourself up while you cool down with a high protein low fat ice cream. Lee Hayward whomps up one of his all-time favorite, healthy treat recipe. It's quick, easy and so healthy that you won't... - 85.0542
Vegan Fruit Cake
This eggless and butterless cake brings a sigh of relief to those minding their waist. Vegans can also now enjoy a traditional style fruit cake. Indulge your sweet tooth for the first time with no worries of fat or calorie issues! - 54.1958
Healthy Fruit Cake
This fruit cake recipe is a great combination of mixed fruits and nuts. It is not only delicious but also a healthier version of the typical pound cake. - 50.989
Holiday Fruit 'n' Nut Bread
1. Lightly grease an 8 1/2-inch X 4 1/2-inch bread pan.
2. Preheat oven to 325Â°F (165Â°C)
3. In a medium mixing bowl, combine first 6 ingredients.
4. In a large bowl, combine liquid ingredients and blend well.
5. Stir in dates,... - 50.5629
Summertime Fruit Pizza
To make the crust: In a mixing bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, hazelnuts and lemon peel.
Add the buttermilk and oil.
Use a fork to stir the mixture until it begins to form a ball.
Then use your hands to press the mixture into a smooth ball; flatten to... - 49.0639
Fresh Fruit Pie
1. Chop the fruit coarsely.
2. Preheat oven to gas mark 6, 200°C (400°F).
3. In a saucepan add chopped fruit, sultanas, wine or apple juice, coriander and cardamom seeds.
4. Cover over low heat for 15-20 minutes.
5. Discard the... - 49.0422
Glazed Fruit Pie
Stir together gingersnaps, graham crackers, and sugar.
Drizzle with margarine, tossing to combine.
Press onto bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie plate to form a firm, even crust.
Bake in a 375° oven for 5 minutes.
For glaze, drain pineapple, reserving... - 48.5975
Raspberry Yogurt And Fruit
1) Mash raspberries with syrup in food processor or blender.
2) Sieve the mashed puree and remove the seeds.
3) In a small bowl, mix together cold water and cornstarch and keep aside for use.
4) In a small saucepan over high heat, allow... - 48.1719
Meringue And Fruit Flambe
Cover a baking sheet with brown paper or foil.
Draw eight 3-inch circles on paper, then set aside.
For meringue shells, in a large mixer bowl beat egg whites, vanilla, and cream of tartar on medium speed of an electric mixer till soft peaks form (tips... - 48.1658
Fresh Fruit Topped Cheesecake
Place butter in 9-inch pie plate.
Microwave at High for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 minutes, or until butter melts.
Stir in graham cracker crumbs and sugar.
Press mixture firmly against bottom and sides of pie plate.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or... - 48.0136
Dessert Omelette With Fresh Fruit
1) Take the blueberries and strawberries along with schnapps in a bowl. Toss them gently. Keep aside.
2) Take the egg yolks and beat them to make them foamy.
3) Pour water and 3 tablespoons of sugar.
Beat the mixture.
4) Now fold the egg whites into... - 47.9689
Scandinavian Fruit Soup A Dessert
1. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan, add fruits, sugar and cinnamon and pour over the water, half the beer and the orange juice.
2. Place pan over a medium flame and bring to a boil, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
3. Reduce the flame and... - 47.8868
1. Place the sugar and 300 ml/ 1/2 pint of water in a small pan and heat, gently stirring until the sugar has dissolved. Bring to the boil and simmer for 2 minutes. Once a syrup has formed, remove from the heat and allow to cool.
2. Using a sharp knife, cut... - 47.7744
Rosette Fruit Salad
1) In a large bowl, combine the lettuce and chicory. 2) In each of two large salad bowls, place half of the mixture.
3) Arrange half the apple slices, celery and grapefruit sections in rings on top of each bowl.
4) Arrange the peach slices in... - 47.7624
Apple Sauce Fruit Bread
1) Preheat the oven to 325°.
2) In a bowl, sift together dry ingredients.
3) In another bowl, cream shortening, sugar and eggs until light.
4) Alternately, add the creamed mixture and applesauce to the dry mixture.
5) Fold in nuts and... - 47.6763
Oat Cakes With Fresh Fruit Topping
Place half of strawberries in medium bowl; mash with potato masher.
Slice remaining strawberries; set aside. (If using raspberries or blueberries, do not slice.)
Combine 1/3 cup sugar and cornstarch in small saucepan.
Stir in water until cornstarch is... - 47.6535
No-bake Fruit Topped Cheesecake
1) Take an 8 or 9 inch spring form pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2) Take a small bowl and combine together graham cracker crumbs with margarine. Mix nicely.
3) Press mixture at the bottom of spray-coated pan. Refrigerate.
4) Take a... - 47.5437
Buttermilk Pancakes With Fruit Compote
To make the compote: In a small saucepan, combine the peaches or nectarines, apricot nectar or orange juice, preserves, ginger, and cinnamon.
Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, or until the fruit is soft.
Add the blackberries and cook for another 2... - 47.4659
Pompano With Fruit And Pepper Relish
1) In a medium bowl, add in green pepper, sweet red pepper, yellow pepper, pineapple and kiwi fruit. Mix and set aside.
2) In another bowl, add in the vinegar, water, sugar, ginger root and crushed red pepper. Mix well.
3) Pour the vinaigrette over the... - 47.1475
Cream margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in egg, egg whites and vanilla.
Combine flour, baking powder and baking soda.
Add to creamed mixture alternately with buttermilk.
Spread into a 10" lightly greased flan pan.
Bake at 375° for 20 minutes... - 46.7566
1) In a large bowl, mix together the eggs, egg whites, skim milk and powdered sugar. Beat the mixture well.
2) Add in a cup of blueberries, a can of pineapple and the neufchatel cheese.
3) Take a 10-inch large overnproof skillet sprayed with cooking... - 46.6652
Fresh Fruit Tart
Spoon the yogurt into a yogurt cheese funnel or a sieve lined with cheesecloth.
Place over a bowl and set aside to drain for at least 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a food processor, puree the cottage cheese, honey and vanilla until smooth, about 3... - 46.5718
Miniature Fruit Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Use non-stick cooking spray to grease 36 small muffin cups.
3. In a medium size mixing bowl, combine first 6 ingredients and stir to mix well.
4. Divide the mixture by removing 2/3 cup each into 2 small... - 46.325
Sunshine Fruit Salad
1. In a wide shallow salad bowl, lay the crisp and fresh salad greens.
2. Scatter the melon balls, orange sections and onion rings on top of the greens.
3. Cover with cling film and refrigerate until ready to serve.
4. In a jar with tight fitting lid... - 46.2382
Fruit And Nut Bars
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 4, 180°C (350°F).
2. Finely chop or mince fruit and nuts.
3. In a bowl combine with other ingredients.
4. Lightly grease an 18 cm x 18 cm (7 in x 7 in) square tin.
5. Press the mixture into it.
6. Bake for... - 46.1477
Vanilla Cream Pudding With Fruit
1) Use a small mixing bowl, to add the fruits. Combine all the fruits by tossing. Place it aside.
2) In the blender, add milk, pudding mix, yogurt, and vanilla. Process all together in a smooth mixture by scraping down sides, whenever... - 46.0848
Fruit And Sherbet Parfaits
1) Raspberry Rum Sherbet : Process the raspberries in a food processor, until pureed.
2) Strain and discard seeds, if desired.
3) In a large bowl, beat the eggs and honey until fluffy.
4) Stir in the raspberry puree, lemon juice, skim milk and rum... - 45.8861
Fruit Salad Platter
Prepare the fruit and chill it well.
Cut the melons into balls or into 3/4-inch cubes, and brush the apple slices with lemon juice to prevent darkening.
Cover a large chilled platter with crisp lettuce leaves and lay the fruit in rows on the... - 45.8129
Curried Stewed Fruit
Remove peel and white membrane from oranges.
Cut sections from inside membrane and place in small mixing bowl.
Squeeze any remaining juice from membrane over oranges.
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine remaining ingredients.
Mix... - 45.3761
Fruit Custard Dessert Pizza
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Combine together the cottage cheese, margarine and yogurt in a small mixing bowl.
3) Beat well till the mixture is smooth and well blended.
4) Combine together the oats, flour, lemon peel... - 45.3582
Four Star Cabbage 'n' Fruit Salad
1. In a salad bowl, place the shredded cabbage and toss with the oil until well coated.
2. Open up the orange, separate the section and remove all membranes; do the same with grapefruit.
3. Add the orange and grapefruit sections to the cabbage.
4. Toss... - 45.3524
Fruit Salad With Citrus Dressing
1) In a medium bowl, combine together the apple and banana.
2) Sprinkle the fruits with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
3) Add the strawberry slices and toss gently to mix. Set the mixture aside.
4) In a small saucepan, combine together the orange juice,... - 45.2831
Fresh Fruit Salad
1. Prepare the fruit. Use a gadget to plunge pits of cherries.
2. Mix the fruits except bananas with almond extracts and juice.
3. Toss very gently.
4. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 60 minutes so that the flavors are well blend.
5. Serve... - 45.1669
Low Fat Fruit Recipes By Category