- » Low Fat Fried Rice
Low Fat Fried Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat fried rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat fried rice recipes.
Fried Rice With Shrimps And Vegetables
This fried rice with shrimps and vegetables is an easy way to take care of your Asian food's craving. Take a look for the cooking tips and get started, the ingredients can vary as per your choice, so make it A' la you. You will love it for its simple and... - 127.636
Chinese Fried Rice
Are you looking for simple way to make Chinese Fried Rice? This recipe is perfect for you. This is a traditional recipe. As you know that Chinese Fried Rice is a delicious Chinese dish. It is included as a main dish in Chinese lunch and dinner menu. ... - 47.3885
Fried Rice With Grilled Tofu
Fried rice with grilled tofu is a simple and delicious recipe for rice. Prepared with the flavors of soy sauce, hoisin sauce and spiced with chili paste and a hint of orange, the rice is served with grilled tofu and cooked vegetables. - 44.3459
Mushroom Fried Rice
1. In a fry pan, heat some oil.
2. Add in the salt and the eggs.
3.Stir to cook the eggs.
4.Now, add in all the remaining ingredients.
6.Let simmer for 15 minutes.
7. Serve immediately. - 41.5753
Low Fat Not Fried Rice
Coat a medium saucepan with non-fat cooking spray.
Place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion, and saute in Liquid Butter Buds, or chicken broth, about 2 minutes.
Add 2 cups chicken broth and next 3 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Stir in rice, cover, reduce... - 34.3793
You May Also Like!
Stir Fried Rice
1) Take a skillet and add onion, pepper, garlic and bouillon to it. Stir-fry and cook until vegetables become tender.
2) Add all the other ingredients except egg. Cook until hot.
3) Add a beaten egg, if desired. Stir and mix the egg nicely.
4)... - 38.6844
Gai Phrik Khao Phat
This is a great quick and very tasty recipe for leftover brown rice. It is important that the rice is throughly chilled and not mushy or too moist. You need the rice kernels to be separate. It can be served as a complete one plate meal, or qs a side dish in... - 53.4669
Fried Ginger Rice
1) Cut the ginger crosswise in thin slices. Place the slices on top of each other and cut into small sticks.
2) In a medium saucepan, add oil and heat over high heat until hot, about 4 minutes. Test by dropping in a piece of ginger; it... - 43.4237
Ginger Pork And Rice Stir Fry
Fresh ginger lends a pungent spiciness to tender pork. This healthy recipe for stir fry pork with ginger & scallions is a quick, easy and tasty way to use up leftover odds and ends in your veggie crisper with a nice zing to it. This recipe is heart healthy... - 130.057
Healthy Orange Chicken Stir-fry With Brown Rice
In this recipe, Chef Steven Binks shows you how to make a healthy Orange Chicken stir-fry served over brown rice. In only 20 minutes, this heart-healthy chicken recipe is ready to go and on the dinner table! No peanut oil, no corn starch or high sodium stock.... - 136.116
Pan Fried Tofu With Coconut Rice
1. Wrap tofu blocks in several layers of heavy-duty paper towels. Press with a heavy object for about 30 minutes to remove excess water. Remove paper towels, pat tofu dry, and cut into 1-inch cubes; set aside.
2. Combine cumin and next 5 ingredients in a... - 35.9985
1. Boil rice, adding salt.
2. Grate coconut.
3. Heat oil and fry cashew nuts and remove.
4. Fry grams and spices.
5. Mix together. - 41.2749
Wild Rice Rosti With Carrot Puree
1. For the puree, place the carrots in a saucepan, cover with cold water and add two pieces of orange rind. Bring to the boil and cook for about 10 minutes or until tender. Drain well and discard the rind.
2. Puree the mixture in a food processor or blender... - 40.6563
Tofu Stir Fry
1. Cook rice according to package directions.
2. While rice is cooking, heat oil in large skillet. Add broccoli, carrot, bell pepper and onion; cook and stir 3 minutes.
3. Combine teriyaki sauce, orange juice, cornstarch, garlic, ginger and pepper sauce in... - 39.4426
Vegetarian Low Fat Egg Rolls
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Heat water in wok until simmering.
Add onion, gingerroot and garlic.
Stir-fry for 5 minutes or until onion is tender.
Add celery, shiitake mushrooms, white mushrooms, cabbage, bamboo shoots and water chestnuts; mix well.
Stir-fry... - 46.3425