- » Low Fat Fondue
Low Fat Fondue Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat fondue recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat fondue recipes.
1. Take a nonstick saucepan of 1-quart capacity.
2. Add the white sauce to it and heat over low flame, stirring continuously for 3 minutes until the sauce is heated properly.
3. Add all the other ingredients and keep stirring while cooking.
4. Cook for... - 33.7489
Low Fat American Cheese Fondue
In large mixing bowl combine all ingredients except sherry.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 6 to 8 minutes, or until hot and smooth, stirring 2 or 3 times during cooking.
Blend in sherry.
Serve with raw vegetables. - 32.5939
Combine cheese, milk and mustard in top of double boiler.
Heat over hot water, stirring constantly until cheese is melted and mixture is blended.
Beat in egg and margarine.
Cook, stirring, 5 minutes longer.
Transfer to fondue pot or warmed bowl. - 31.231
In small saucepan, combine all ingredients.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and comes to a boil.
Serve warm with a selection of your favorite fresh or canned fruits.
Stir occasionally. - 28.3227
You May Also Like!
Monkey Fondue Cocktail
1. In a shaker, add chocolate vodka, banana liqueur, Godiva white chocolate liqueur and ice cubes and shake well.
2. Strain into chilled martini glass.
3. Garnish with a banana slice and serve chilled. - 106.691
Easy Three Cheese Fondue
Heat margarine in small saucepan over medium heat until melted.
Add onion and garlic; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
Stir in flour; cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Stir milk into saucepan; bring to a boil.
Boil, stirring constantly, about... - 41.5666
Fresh Fruit Fondue
1.In a bowl, put the yogurt.
2.Place the bowl on a serving tray.
3.Arrange the fruits around the yogurt bowl.
4.Serve chilled - 29.04
Hearty Cheese Fondue
1. Combine buttermilk and flour in a saucepan.
2. Heat to a simmer but do not boil.
3. Gradually add cheese, stirring well, until cheese is melted.
4. Add seasonings and place in fondue pot over low flame.
5. Dip using bread cubes, cherry tomatoes, raw... - 30.4047
1 In a small bowl, add yogurt along with raspberry sauce.
2 Place in the refrigerator and chill.
3 Meanwhile, cut the strawberries into halves.
4 Peel the peaches, pit, and cut them into 16 pieces.
5 Peel and cut the kiwi into eight slices,... - 38.1175
Dark Chocolate Fondue
1 Prepare the fruits and set aside.
2 In a 2-quart saucepan, cook milk,chocolate chips and chocolate syrup over low heat for 5-8 minutes,stirring requently until chips are melted.
3 In a small bowl,stir boiling water and coffee granules until the... - 39.0206
A great combination with french bread, Pizza Fondue tops of my list of favorite appetizers. It is indeed the flavor of cheese that lend to the flavor of pizza fondue. Give this lip smacking pizza fondue a try. - 44.1845
Fruit Fondue With Hazelnut Dip
1. First prepare the fruit. Peel and segment the satsumas, removing as much of the white pith as possible. Quarter the kiwi fruits, wash the grapes and peel back the papery casing on the physalis.
2. Beat the soft cheese :with the yogurt, vanilla essence and... - 27.4981
Dippity Doo Da Fondue With Fruit
1. In small saucepan, combine unsweetened chocolate and 3 tablespoons condensed milk. Heat over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate is melted. Stir in remaining condensed milk and the vanilla. Remove pan from heat. Sift cocoa powder on top,... - 23.503
In saucepan brown ground beef; drain off excess fat.
Stir in spaghetti sauce mix and tomato sauce.
Add cheeses gradually; stir over low heat till cheese is melted.
Blend together cornstarch and wine; add to cheese mixture.
Cook and stir till thickened and... - 36.1066