- » Low Fat Flounder
Low Fat Flounder Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat flounder recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat flounder recipes.
Flounder Rolls With Lemon Carrot Filling
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Spray a 12X8X2-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
3) Over medium heat, place a skillet coated with cooking spray. Once hot, add in the carrots and green onions. Saute them till they become crisp.
4) Take the... - 47.1154
Flounder Chinese Style
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Under running cold water, wash the flounder and use paper towels to pat dry.
3) Through the skin on both sides of the flounder, cut 4 parallel diagonal slashes with the help of a sharp knife,... - 45.5337
Fillet Of Flounder With Broccoli
Don't be mean to your self by missing out on this Fillet Of Flounder With Broccoli recipe. Indulge yourself in this dish as Main Dish. For most of the nutritionists also, Low Fat recipe of dish is a dish to swear upon. If you have a lot of fish on hand then... - 45.3753
Orange Soy Flounder
1) Take a shallow casserole that can be microwaved and mix all the ingredients except the flounder fillets in it.
2) Set the microwave to HIGH at 100% and cook for 1 minute stirring the ingredients.
3) Arrange the flounder fillets over the mixture and... - 44.9238
Stuffed Flounder Florentine
Like most things, Italian food has also undergone many changes. For ages, it was ruled by fatty cheese and cream recipes. But with time and changing tastes, not only do we now see a wide range of recipes but also revamped versions of all-time favorites. Those... - 44.7894
Orange Flounder In Papillote
1) Preheat the oven to 400F. Cut a parchment paper into 4 15X14-inch pieces. Fold them in half along the length. Press the crease firmly. Trim the sheets to get heart shapes. Place them on the baking sheets.
2) Under cold, running water wash the... - 44.6777
Flounder Fillets In Foil
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a pan saute shallots or green onions in margarine till soft, add mushrooms and cook 5 minutes.
3. Then stir in wine, lemon juice and parsley and cook until most of the liquid evaporates.
4. With margarine... - 44.2018
Lemon Meringue Flounder
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Use salt and pepper to season the fish.
3) In a non-stick baking pan large enough to hold the fillets flat, place the seasoned fish.
4) In preheated oven, bake the fish for about 10 to 15... - 43.0608
Mustard Baked Flounder
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400°F.
2. pre-heat the broiler.
3. Place the oven rack in the highest position in the oven.
4. Keep 3 tablespoons of the wine for future use.
5. In a small cup, mix the remaining wine with the mustard and keep aside.... - 42.5404
Orange Poached Flounder
In a large frying pan, combine the 1 cup water, orange juice, lemon juice and ginger.
Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to a simmer.
Add the fish and simmer for 5 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
Use a slotted spoon or spatula to... - 42.1384
Baked Flounder Teriyaki
1) Take a rectangular pan around 13x9x2 inches and spray it with the cooking spray.
2) Keep the fish fillets in a pan.
3) Mix the remaining ingredients and spread over the fish.
4) Cover the pan with aluminum foil and keep in the refrigerator... - 41.5018
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a pan and place all ingredients in it except the fish. Bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Reduce heat and cook for another 5 minutes.
4) Take a damp piece of cloth and clean fish with it.
5) Take a shallow... - 40.2831
Broiled Flounder Fillets
1) Pre-heat the broiler at medium temperature.
2) Take a small bowl and mix the oil and lemon juice together.
3) Take a nonstick baking sheet and arrange the fillets on it.
4) Grease the fillets with ¼ of the oil-lemon juice mixture.
5)... - 37.5009
Fall River Baked Flounder
1. Coat nonstick medium skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Add onion, garlic, and lemon zest. Cook, stirring, about 30 seconds. Add mushrooms and carrot. Cook, stirring, about 1 minute or until juice released from mushrooms has almost... - 36.9626
1) On a 12-inch round glass platter, arrange the lemon slices.
2) With cold water, wash the fish and pat dry.
3) On the lemon slices, arrange the fillets. Keep the thickest end of the fish on the outer edges of the platter.
4) In a 1-cup glass measure,... - 35.9725
Flounder In Mint Marinade
In a shallow dish, combine the lemon juice, mint, parsley, oil and garlic.
Add the fish and turn to coat both sides.
Let stand for 10 minutes.
Coat a baking sheet with no-stick, spray.
Add the fish and broil about 6" from the heat for about 5 minutes, or... - 34.748
Broccoli Flounder Rolls
Thaw fish, if frozen. Rinse and pat dry with paper towels.
For stuffing, place broccoli in a colander. Run cold water over broccoli till just thawed. Drain well. Chop the broccoli into small pieces. In a medium mixing bowl combine broccoli, mushrooms,... - 32.2363
Sesame Flounder Fillets
1. Preheat broiler. In shallow mixing bowl combine bread crumbs, sesame seed, 3/4 teaspoon vegetable oil, and the sesame oil; mix well until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
2. In shallow mixing bowl combine buttermilk, soy sauce, and lemon juice. Dip fillets... - 30.5332