- » Low Fat Enchilada
Low Fat Enchilada Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat enchilada recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat enchilada recipes.
Low Carb Enchiladas
If you like to know how to make your favorite enchiladas low carb, here is a recipe video for you. In this Lowcarbcafe video, chef Kelly is sharing her low Carb Enchiladas recipe which her family likes. It’s just like any enchiladas recipe with a few... - 98.9746
Quick Low Fat Enchilada
Have you been avoiding healthy food because you don't want to compromise on taste? Cut down on calorie and switch to Low fat Enchiladas which not only taste awesome but ensures good health too. Try it once and you would love to make it everyday! - 89.9033
Low Calorie Enchiladas
1.Chill the broth and when the layer of fat comes on the top remove it.
2.In a sauce pan, put turkey, onion, cloves garlic, tomato paste, vinegar, cumin seeds and chili powder.
3.Put the lid on and cook for 20 minutes.
4.While the sauce... - 47.2252
You May Also Like!
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Mix beans, corn, turkey, onion and green pepper.
Mix tomatoes and chiles.
Place 1 tortilla in bottom of 2-quart soufflé dish; spoon 1/4 cup tomato mixture and one-fourth of the bean mixture over tortilla.
Repeat layers with remaining... - 38.7419
Spicy Homemade Enchilada Sauce
Why use cans of store-bought enchilada sauce when making it at home is so easy? Try this recipe for a quick and easy homemade enchilada sauce recipe and make your own homemade enchilada sauce. This Mexican food recipe is both vegetarian and vegan. Use your... - 125.016
Coat a medium saucepan with cooking spray; add margarine.
Place over medium heat until margarine melts.
Add minced garlic; saute until tender.
Add flour, stirring until smooth.
Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Combine water and next 6 ingredients; add to... - 37.0215
Spinach Enchilada Casserole
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large non-stick skillet coated with cooking spray, sautÃ© the onion.
3) Drain the spinach and place between 2 paper towels to pat out the excess moisture.
4) Combine together the... - 47.2036
Chicken Enchiladas easy
For sauce, combine tomato sauce, green chili peppers, sugar, and coriander.
Spray a saucepan with nonstick coating.
Cook onion in the saucepan till tender.
Stir in Neufchatel cheese and milk till smooth.
Stir in chicken or turkey and parsley.
Wrap... - 45.3363
With a potato masher, stir in the chili powder.
Wrap the tortillas in a damp paper towel and microwave on high for 45 seconds, or until pliable.
Divide the bean mixture among the tortillas.
Sprinkle the mixture with the Monterey Jack.
Roll the tortillas to... - 36.5001
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-low heat. Add 1 cup of the onions and 2/3 cup of the peppers and saute 4 minutes, or until the vegetables are soft. Add the rice, salt and half of the chili powder, cumin and coriander, and cook, stirring... - 33.0914
* Place meat, potatoes, ground beef and water in pot.
* Cover, cook over low medium heat for 20 minutes, until potatoes
* Drain the juice and reserve.
* Mash the meat and potatoes together with a potato masher.
* Mix in ½ teaspoon... - 43.9623
Black Bean Enchiladas
Mash half of beans; set mashed and unmashed beans aside.
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and garlic; saute until tender.
Stir in mashed and unmashed beans, lime juice, oregano, and salt; set... - 42.7449
Low Fat Enchilada Recipes By Category