- » Low Fat Enchilada
Low Fat Enchilada Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat enchilada recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat enchilada recipes.
Low Carb Enchiladas
If you like to know how to make your favorite enchiladas low carb, here is a recipe video for you. In this Lowcarbcafe video, chef Kelly is sharing her low Carb Enchiladas recipe which her family likes. It’s just like any enchiladas recipe with a few... - 98.9385
Quick Low Fat Enchilada
Have you been avoiding healthy food because you don't want to compromise on taste? Cut down on calorie and switch to Low fat Enchiladas which not only taste awesome but ensures good health too. Try it once and you would love to make it everyday! - 98.2216
Low Calorie Enchiladas
1.Chill the broth and when the layer of fat comes on the top remove it.
2.In a sauce pan, put turkey, onion, cloves garlic, tomato paste, vinegar, cumin seeds and chili powder.
3.Put the lid on and cook for 20 minutes.
4.While the sauce... - 46.1045
You May Also Like!
Healthy Chicken Enchiladas
If you love spicy Mexican fare, then you won't say 'no' to this Mexican staple. Juan Montalvo shows how to prepare this exotic yet simple treat at home using a slew of tasty ingredients. These homemade, healthy chicken enchiladas are so good that you will... - 105.618
Spicy Homemade Enchilada Sauce
Why use cans of store-bought enchilada sauce when making it at home is so easy? Try this recipe for a quick and easy homemade enchilada sauce recipe and make your own homemade enchilada sauce. This Mexican food recipe is both vegetarian and vegan. Use your... - 123.763
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Mix beans, corn, turkey, onion and green pepper.
Mix tomatoes and chiles.
Place 1 tortilla in bottom of 2-quart soufflé dish; spoon 1/4 cup tomato mixture and one-fourth of the bean mixture over tortilla.
Repeat layers with remaining... - 40.0203
Spinach Enchilada Casserole
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large non-stick skillet coated with cooking spray, sautÃ© the onion.
3) Drain the spinach and place between 2 paper towels to pat out the excess moisture.
4) Combine together the... - 47.9181
How To Make Beef Enchiladas Topped With Homemade Enchilada Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 475 degrees.
2. Prepare a foil lined tray.
3. In a frying pan pour olive oil and sauté the onions over medium heat for 5 minutes.
4. After 5 minutes add the ground beef and cook the meat completely.
5. Drain the... - 0
Coat a medium saucepan with cooking spray; add margarine.
Place over medium heat until margarine melts.
Add minced garlic; saute until tender.
Add flour, stirring until smooth.
Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Combine water and next 6 ingredients; add to... - 39.2561
Healthy Roasted Eggplant Enchiladas
Enchiladas are classic Mexican rolls. The practice of rolling corn tortillas with small fish, dates back to ancient times. It is a complete meal in itself and is packed with all the essential nutrients. - 0
Chicken Enchiladas easy
For sauce, combine tomato sauce, green chili peppers, sugar, and coriander.
Spray a saucepan with nonstick coating.
Cook onion in the saucepan till tender.
Stir in Neufchatel cheese and milk till smooth.
Stir in chicken or turkey and parsley.
Wrap... - 45.556
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-low heat. Add 1 cup of the onions and 2/3 cup of the peppers and saute 4 minutes, or until the vegetables are soft. Add the rice, salt and half of the chili powder, cumin and coriander, and cook, stirring... - 34.9205
Low Fat Enchilada Recipes By Category