- » Low Fat Egg Salad
Low Fat Egg Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of low fat egg salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for low fat egg salad recipes.
Homemade Low-fat Salad Dressing
Are you on a diet and on a look out for some great low fat salad dressing recipes? Look no further, this video is just apt for you. Watch the chef share some of his homemade salad dressings that are low on calories too. - 86.933
Stuffed Egg Salad
1.Break open the eggs.
2.Cut into half and keep aside the yolks.
3.Combine asparagus with quark, dill weed, fresh parsley, Gomasio and black pepper.
4.Add 2 egg yolk to it and blend well.
5.Add a seasoning of salt and pepper to... - 51.2815
Spinach Lettuce Salad With Chopped Egg
1. Wash lettuce, spinach and radichhio well. Make bite size peices.
2. In a salad spinner spin the lettuce and spinach well.
3. Place them in a salad bowl along with onions.
4. In another bowl whisk vinegar, olive oil, garlic, pepper and... - 49.6806
Egg Salad With Garlic Dressing
1. The garlic cloves are to be boiled in water for around 15 minutes until these become tender.
2. Take a fork and with its pressing prepare garlic paste by mashing the cloves.
3. Chop anchovies and add them in the mixing bowl with all... - 47.1748
Egg Salad Sandwich Supreme
1. Place eggs in a saucepan and cover them with cold water. Over medium heat bring the water to a boil.
Immediately reduce heat and let water simmer for 15 minutes.
2. Plunge hard-cooked eggs into cold water. When they have cooled, shell them and discard the... - 45.6667
Caesar Salad Wrap
The traditional Caesar salad now in a new and exciting role- the Caesar salad wraps. This combination of yummy ingredients all in a wrap is an absolute mouth-watering delight. Enjoy a delicious meal and chill out on your holiday. - 39.1939
1. In a medium size mixing bowl, put together all ingredients and mix well.
2. Cover the bowl and let it sit in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour until the flavors blend well.
3. Serve it alone. - 34.2743
1. In a double boiler, put together all ingredients except whipping cream and margarine; boil until thickened.
2. Let the mixture cool down.
3. Add 1/2 pint whipping cream and 1 teaspoon margarine; beat until mixed.
4. Toss potato salad in the... - 33.4225
Forever Salad is american dish made from vegetable egg peppers. Specially great for chrismas holiday. - 28.9927